The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251405 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4590 on: October 16, 2018, 09:16:32 AM »
*Korriban*
Fayam pointed, "Sounds good. Let's do this."

*New Romulus*
Anna encountered Sulek in the bomb room. She did not know who she was even looking for, but she reckoned it couldn't hurt to inspect the bomb a bit better.

Koman shrugged. "Eh. It's how things go around us. You might not expect it, but we're a rather cohesive group. We know we can rely on each other. Given our crew size, we have to, even. Guess it'll change the moment we get your crew and that big ship on our hands. We'll probably still need some additional crew on board, though- we can't expect your men to be able to fill in every profession and open slot."

*Earth*
Mary was chewing slowly on her greens while listening. Then, with afull mouth, she noted, "Tokarev? Well, very occasionally I receive a medicine order with his name in the description. Never seen him in person, though."

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4591 on: October 16, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »
(Visuals of what Aapoake would look like: http://img08.deviantart.net/253a/i/2010/133/c/7/martian_colony_by_playuk.jpg
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/953/738/80a.jpg)
(I’ll post more of the other cities later on as we approach. Maybe even make a page with more in depth info on Nephira for any questions)

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
The day was going by normally as the mines were in a high work demand and the city was booming with its citizens. Then as this sudden threat fell to the ground and engaged in attack formations the district they had dropped into was set ablaze with destruction. Families fled for safety as soldiers littered the streets with staves and other weapons of sort. Alongside them were small mechs made with large cogs and gears having steam blow from gaskets all over them.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***
“Silrus? What’s the matter?” Katin asked as he realized a pale face had crossed over him. With that an emergency beacon went off at the table as Esme took out a small mechanical device that looked like a communicator of sorts.

“Queen Esme! We are under attack! Some sort of large battle fleet has invaded our airspace and launched a group of walking machines that are decimating the city! We’ve set up defensive measures and have deployed an A.T.L.A.S. (All Terrain Land Assault Systems), however we need back up!” Said an urgent soldier on the other side of the comm.

Esme jumped to her feet with worry and yelled. “Get that freakin portal open now!” As she looked to the twins. The whole room was in shock, chattering about their homes and getting information if they too had been under siege or else to start defensive protocols.

Katin spoke his spell again as the portal opened and she rushed through. “What in the god’s names is going on?! In two days time we are not just scouted by a terrorist group from some dishonored and broken military group, and now an imminent attack is befalling Aapoake? We need to put all guards on high alert and set up defense outposts at every major district of the city.” Katin said as he looked at Silrus and Kault. “This is becoming a serious problem. Who else would have known about our home world? Why would anyone else possibly be engaging in attack against us without warning?”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4592 on: October 17, 2018, 12:59:44 AM »
*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

Lord Tornadus was meditating in his makeshift meditation chamber, seemingly oblivious. The truth, however, was quite the contrary; he knew well the Orbital Blockade had been broken. And he was ready to fight.

[WF-4]

The little boy cried, scared of Kona, but the mother seemingly recognized that this was not one of the Sith that had conquered the planet. "Have you come to help us?" she asked.

[WF-8]

"Not on Corneria, no," radioed the response. "Be on the lookout - the only faction I know of that uses Disruptors with Nadion Pulses is the Klingons; likely the rogue houses of Torg or Duras. Still, it's strange they'd be here - they never had any interest in Corneria."

[WF-14]

One of the guards leaned closer to Phire. "Sith certainly aren't the friendliest rulers, that's for certain," he commented, indicating the myriad of injured and wounded patients.

[Corneria]

[WF-1]

The squad moves in on Lord Tornadus, and when they were set up for a fight, they chuck a Frag in, as their equivalent of a doorbell signalling "We're here muthaf***er!"

[WF-4]

Kona nods. "Your husband told us you were here. He's currently safe at the refugee camp. Come. We must get you out of here, for I'm not sur-" She gets cut off as the building shifts. "We must go now!" She starts getting the family up, the other squad members helping to get them out.

[WF-8]

Storm nods and clicks off, before hearing surprised chirp from Cabi as the dutchie turns around, holding a log of sorts. He hands it to Storm, who looks through it.
(Handing what it reads over to you, Rom)

[WF-14]

Phire nods. "That would be the case..." He replies, his eyes slightly glazed over, before he feels a tug and turns to see the kitsune beside him. His eyes set themselves right and he sighs, before checking the M60 and readjusting himself.

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Unspecified Location ***

Vhikarev woke from his fitful sleep, rose from bed, and dressed, then marched onto the bridge of his up-sized, upgraded and retrofitted Resurgent-class Star Destroyer. He looked over the map, wondering where he could go now. With the bounty off his head, and new friends made for the UIA and DMC, he was - for lack of a better word - free.

[Warship Iron Dragon, Unspecified Location]

Wilco would be there, hanging off to the side, a comm in his ear. He was talking quietly, but Vhikarev would hear "Corneria" being spoken a bit louder, like in shock.
(I thought we still had to find the one who put the bounty on Vhikarev?)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4593 on: October 17, 2018, 03:01:55 AM »
(For one, Wilco, I had thought you had forgotten about that storyline, and for another, I kinda wanted to include Vhikarev in my plotline involving MJ12. If you want, I could send you details.)

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

Tornadus reacted, using the Force to try and send the grenade back where it came from; but, assuming the team "cooked" the grenade before throwing it in, the grenade would explode in close proximity of the Sith. It wouldn't kill him, but it would injure him. A crimson lightsaber would flare soon after.

[WF-4]

The mother was quick to get her children and run with Kona and her cohort outside the building before it could collapse on them. "My husband, where is he?" the mother asked.

[WF-8]

The log would be incomplete, and strangely enough, still running; it was as though the person whose log this was had been disintegrated as the log was being made. The final log - the one still running - would read:

"Messages from orbit... massive battle broke out. A fleet from the DMC attacked - we had no idea they were coming, much less that Dragon'taan would even respond - and from the reports, the battle goes ill. I fear it is only a matter of time before the DMC breaks the blockade... as if that wasn't bad enough, we have Klingons from the house of Torg and a contingent of Romulan Tal Shiar here, too... can't imagine why they're here, but an analysis of their comms indicate they have a hidden base some ways east of the capital. Assuming we can hold the dragon-shifters and their ilk at bay long enough, we may find it and utilize some of what they found; from their transmissions, sounded like they found something important. Still, we have what WE came for, locked up in the government...

The log ended after that, with the window to add more text still open.

[WF-14]

"I've seen this kind of collateral damage from the Sith before," the guard said. "They don't care who they hurt. They're completely psychotic."

Vhikarev selected a world he'd not been to before, and was about to order the helmsman to plot a course before he heard Wilco speak. "Corneria?" he asked. "Did something happen?"

"If I knew, I'd tell you; but from the sounds of it, you need assistance. I have a battalion of marines aboard my ship; any way I could help?" Silrus asked.

*** Mongdrigo, Crystal Cave ***

"Can a Scarab take a Turbolaser blast?" Malgus asked, getting an idea.

*** New Romulus ***

Sular walked in on Anna, and asked, "Excuse me, who are you? How'd you get in here?"

"Fair to say," Temer said. "But, depending on what professions you need filled, I can recommend one place that's a hotspot for recruiting mercs."

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev is a very famous figure in today's society - the head of the United Alliance Coalition, a supporting faction to the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps and the New Cerinia Command. It was he and his wife - Krystal Indari-Tokarev - that helped us turn the tide," Amy explained.

"Tokarev arrived at our time via a temporal anomaly, but instead of going back, he and his wife and two daughters stayed and helped us fight the Empire. He also brought Vader to our side, turning him against the Emperor, reunited him with his son, and later his daughter, and helped us lay the foundation of what became the United Imperial Alliance," Jason added.

"Vader retained his position of a Jedi Commander - kinda like a field general or something to that effect," Amy continued, "While Luke organized the Force-Users we found along the way. The Emperor made a last-ditch attempt to crush our forces, but with his seriously reduced manpower, he barely had the personnel to set his trap. You may have heard about the Second Death Star at Endor?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4594 on: October 17, 2018, 04:17:13 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior*
“Uhh... I’m not sure. Their carapace seems to disperse energy weapons. Kinetic lasers have a tougher time cutting through ‘em than the railgun.” Zadok waved for DD18 to approach, and whispered to the robot. “Do we have an ETA?”
18 nodded. “Eight minutes, the legs are moving now.”

Zadok looked back at the dust cloud, the titanic scarab visible. “We might not have that time.”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4595 on: October 17, 2018, 04:25:19 AM »
(For one, Wilco, I had thought you had forgotten about that storyline, and for another, I kinda wanted to include Vhikarev in my plotline involving MJ12. If you want, I could send you details.)

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

Tornadus reacted, using the Force to try and send the grenade back where it came from; but, assuming the team "cooked" the grenade before throwing it in, the grenade would explode in close proximity of the Sith. It wouldn't kill him, but it would injure him. A crimson lightsaber would flare soon after.

[WF-4]

The mother was quick to get her children and run with Kona and her cohort outside the building before it could collapse on them. "My husband, where is he?" the mother asked.

[WF-8]

The log would be incomplete, and strangely enough, still running; it was as though the person whose log this was had been disintegrated as the log was being made. The final log - the one still running - would read:

"Messages from orbit... massive battle broke out. A fleet from the DMC attacked - we had no idea they were coming, much less that Dragon'taan would even respond - and from the reports, the battle goes ill. I fear it is only a matter of time before the DMC breaks the blockade... as if that wasn't bad enough, we have Klingons from the house of Torg and a contingent of Romulan Tal Shiar here, too... can't imagine why they're here, but an analysis of their comms indicate they have a hidden base some ways east of the capital. Assuming we can hold the dragon-shifters and their ilk at bay long enough, we may find it and utilize some of what they found; from their transmissions, sounded like they found something important. Still, we have what WE came for, locked up in the government...

The log ended after that, with the window to add more text still open.

[WF-14]

"I've seen this kind of collateral damage from the Sith before," the guard said. "They don't care who they hurt. They're completely psychotic."

Vhikarev selected a world he'd not been to before, and was about to order the helmsman to plot a course before he heard Wilco speak. "Corneria?" he asked. "Did something happen?"

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

As the grenade goes off, the sith would find himself under suppressive fire from what seemed like several angles, with both bullets and pellets from shells flying at him.

[WF-4]

Kona looks to the mother. "He's at the refugee camp not far from here. You'll be reunited with him soon." The building collapses as she finishes, and falls, hitting the buildings beside it, and the squad, with the family, run away from the building, making it away in time.

[WF-8]

Storm was quick to open the channel again. "the log one of my squad members found states that the House of Torg and some Tal Shiar are here too, and according to this, they have a hidden base somewhere... east of the capital, and they state more, saying that they could find it and utilise it, and also that the Klingons and Tal Shiar have found something important. And whoever wrote this... They say they have what they came for, and its currently locked up for the government... This looks bad sir."

[WF-14]

Phire nods, holding Toarei close as he looks at the guard. If the guard had looked at him for long enough, they'd see a few scars along his left side. "They aren't the only ones who have been hurt by invaders..." He then goes silent. Any chances to bring up the scars would most likely be shut down.

(Warship Iron Dragon, Unspecified Location)

Wilco turns to face Vhikarev, nodding, then saying goodbye to whoever was on the other end. He then turns to face him. "My... army, as it turns out, is helping the DMC take back Corneria. Given that most of our squads were out, 4 squads were sent down. I just hope my 2IC was smart with his choices..."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4596 on: October 19, 2018, 05:44:10 PM »
*New Romulus*
Anna replied, "I'm the Blademaster, a new recruit here. I was just looking around for a bit. By the way, my colleague Velen advised me to find Sulek. Do you know him?"

Koman hissed. "Well, we don't just need mercs. We may be in a clash now, but it'll be more common we fly as heavy cargo ship. Trust me, you'll be doing more odd jobs than you fight in that case." Right then, the door opened and Johnny appeared in the main room. He immediately spotted Temer. "So, this is our new crew?" "Not quite," replied Koman, "he's the leader of a group. I don't know how many, but they have experience on ships, so they should be able to fill in several different roles. You should get it sorted for the rest- you're second- in- command, after all."

*Earth*
Mary yawned. "Oh, those. Yeah, they made a huge fuss about it in the media. About how amazing it was supposed to be and then how it was destroyed just like the other one. It was... underwhelming, at best."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4597 on: October 19, 2018, 05:51:55 PM »
~ Earth > Dragon'taan route ~

Michen did notice the leopard coming close to him. He might've been trying to get a little rest, but he wasn't asleep. He opened his eyes and looked at the other feral as it came closer, giving it a curious look. The snow leopard appeared to be a bit confused about the total stranger nearby, because why on earth would someone take interest in him?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4598 on: October 19, 2018, 06:40:54 PM »
** Indari Manor **
"Drake i want to go out and help aunt Krystal and such." Amie told her husband.

Meanwhile, Shiloh was wandering around looking for her aunt Kira...

**Korriban**
"Fine but you still owe me something for the temple's collapse." Nari replied

*Unseen Avenger, mess hall*

"KAidon!" Kyva said, giving a Sangheili salute. "No they were just getting to that part, their survivors of an attack from and odd creatuer i found on  Green hills, thankfully their navigation computer had the starmaps we needed to get here."

*** Nephira, orbit over Kingdom of Aapoake ***

ABroadsword dropped out of warp in orbit picking up the  At-St's on the ground the ship sent out a hail planet side..... " this is the broadsword dropship 'Excaliber II' do you need help planetside?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4599 on: October 19, 2018, 11:21:27 PM »
Damien ran over to the portal as he turned back to them. “Yes! If you can spare the man power we request it. Brother, I’m going to Aapoake with Esme and assisting in the defense. Everyone else, I’d advise we adjourn this meeting and reconvene at a time when things have calmed. For now go see to your homes.” He nodded to Katin who reciprocated as he followed through the portal. The other kings stood up, gave thanks, and went through the archway as it took them to their own kingdoms.

Katin slumped back in his throne rubbing his temples on his head. “It’s just one thing after another isn’t it? I swear I’m too young to deal with this crap sometimes.”

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
The battle raged as cog mechs met the AT-ST’s with bullets formed of some energy. Taking and dealing hits one after the other alongside soldiers using staves and other weapons to pull the very ground upward and molding it into rock barriers for cover and spiked borders to help keep the AT-ST’s from advancing further into the city. As Esme and Damien left the confines of the magical gateway they found themselves dropped right into the battle. Esme ran to her people as Damien ran to the machines fighting. As he fell behind a barricade with his dual revolvers in hand, another radio signal came over the comms he had in his ear.
“What the- Just how many people are going to show up today?” He said as he turned around the corner to fire off a volley of bullets at an enemy close by. The pistols whirred with energy with the cylinders burning a yellow aura while it fired off. “Whoever you are, help would be appreciated! I’m not sure how intense this fight is about to get. If anything we need help evacuating civilians to a safer district!”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4600 on: October 20, 2018, 10:58:17 PM »

Silrus began chattering in his native tongue, commanding his ship send the marines down to Aapoake armed with antipersonnel and anti-armor weaponry. Kault beamed up to his ship and ordered tachyon scans running for the two Gozanti Cruisers.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake ***

Some time later, with the battle raging, the distant roar of ion engines could faintly be heard approaching the battle zone...

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Who's gonna watch the kids?" Drake asked. "And what am I gonna say if their mother gets killed?"

Kira was asleep in her room, seemingly oblivious to the battle outside.

*** Unseen Avenger, Mess Hall ***

"An odd creature?" Thel asked. "What kind of creature was it? Do you have an image?"

*** Earth -> Dragon'taan Route ***

"You, too, huh?" The leopard asked.

"Yeah," Amy sighed. "We played the part of 'walking into the trap', but when the Emperor sprung it, he found he was the one caught in it."

"While we coordinated Rebel and allied Imperial efforts in the battle, the Triple Alliance forces, swung in from behind and wrecked the Imperial forces, and Tokarev's fleet went in and nailed the Death Star," Jason said with pride. "I like to say we had a hand in planning out that assault."

"Regardless, the Emperor did not survive the explosion, and a few years later, Luke, Leia, and Vader, with aid from the spirit of a guy called 'Vos' finally banished Palpatine's spirit to the nether-world of the Force," Amy continued. "But that didn't mean an end to my adventures with Jason. From then on, there was always something else that needed doing, and now and then, a battle needed fighting."

"Never a dull moment in the life of a Jedi," Jason chuckled, poking Amy's side, causing her to jump slightly.

*** New Romulus ***

Sulek looked dumbfounded for a moment. In a hushed tone, he asked, "That's me. How'd you know Velen?"

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

The Sith would succumb to this torrential firepower, wondering how creatures like them would ever get the best of him.

[WF-4]

The mother and her children made for camp, but the team's work was not done. Nearby, a group of resistance fighters were deeply-entrenched, fighting a Sith Covenant task force made up of Unggoy, Kig-Yar, and Jiralhanae supporting Sith Troops clad in steel-black armor who were trying to get into a building full of civilians.

[WF-8]

"Bad indeed," the officer agreed. "Get to the Government Enclave if you can; whatever they found, it must be locked up in there."

[WF-14]

{Leaving this alone for right now}

*** Warship Iron Dragon, unspecified location ***

"You have reason to doubt them?" Vhikarev asked. He directed a pair of orders to his crew: "Helm, set course for Nephira; Tactical, engage the cloaking device."

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Railgun, huh...? I actually have a ship equipped with something of that nature. We wouldn't need more than a minute or so to target the Scarab from orbit, and those MAC shells fly very fast," Malgus suggested. He was, of course, referring to one particular ship in his ragtag fleet, taken from an Insurrectionist stronghold; an Eion-class Light Carrier, equipped with an Upgraded Magnetic Accelerator Cannon.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4601 on: October 21, 2018, 02:05:44 PM »
~ Earth > Dragon'taan route ~

Michen tilted his head, not seeming to understand what the leopard was trying to say. The silent  "huh" sound he made confirmed that. This confusion happened to him if the person he was talking with wasn't clear with what they were reffering to something that was not visibly nearby.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4602 on: October 22, 2018, 07:19:44 AM »
*Korriban*
Fayam sighed. "Fine! What do you want? Except for anything from that tomb?"

*New Romulus*
Anna said, now lowering her voice, "Jurok tagged me with her for... reasons. But I can assure you, I need your help and you need mine."

Johnny shrugged. "Always the same with you," he stated, before turning to Temer. To him, he said, "Well, I'll need a bit more practical information, which you probably already told twice by now." He pulled out his pocket computer and asked, "First of all, how large is your group?"

*Earth*
Mary said, "And you've been it to this day, then. Though, I've learned from experience words like 'never' are rather risky to use."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4603 on: October 22, 2018, 07:34:25 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior*
The thundering of chitinous appendages pounding dirt and crystal was audible now, just above an idling engine. Zadok licked his lips before speaking again. “Your cannon, Lord. How is it in danger close situations? We’v got another minute before the scarab hits us. And, judging by the size of the dust cloud, she ain’t alone.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4604 on: October 23, 2018, 02:28:23 PM »
{{{ EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY }}}

The available locations list has been updated. Players can now visit Deep Space Nine, located in Cardassian Space. Details on Bajor will become available when I get time to sort them out.

{{{ END ANNOUNCEMENT }}}

*** Earth -> Dragon'taan Route ***

"As in, you got hit by those MJ12 f***heads, too?" the Leopard asked. "And you woke up in this timeline without a clue how you got here?"

*** Korriban ***

"We can deal with the tomb when I have my ship back," Rhea said irritatedly. "We got a short window before the Imperials realize why their ground teams aren't responding to hails."

*** Mongdrigo ***

"It has pinpoint accuracy; it can hit a small moving target from high orbit. And those MAC Capacitors charge quickly," Malgus assured Zadok.

*** New Romulus ***

Sulek leaned closer. "I take it this isn't strictly confidential Tal Shiar business?"

"We're about fifty strong," Temer replied. "Our crew is comprised of primarily Romulan and Reman personnel."

"Maybe. Regardless, that's the story of how Jason and I came to be the Jedi we are to this day," Amy said, taking the last bite of her meal.

"Still, we've been hearing rumors that the Triple Alliance is stirring again - like they are gearing up for war, in which case, I wonder who they're going to be fighting against," Jason commented after downing the last of his burger.