The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251457 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4620 on: November 03, 2018, 11:12:24 AM »
~ Earth > Dragon'taan route ~

"Eh..." Michen seemed to be a little confused, appearing to be in thought. He got too much information at once, and now his head was making overtime to make sense of it all. Not to mention he wouldn't be able to understand everything the leopard just said to him anyways, as there was some stuff between it he never heard of before.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4621 on: November 03, 2018, 03:06:53 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam reloaded his gun and growled, "Bring 'em in."

*New Romulus*
Anna nodded, almost undetectable. "Excellent. Let's get to hacking."

Johnny said, "Exactly. How many mechanics, how many cooks, how many doctors, etc. That should give us a good overview at what you give us to work with and what places remain open."

*Earth*
Mary just said, "I can imagine."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4622 on: November 03, 2018, 03:46:51 PM »
*** Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***

the guard was slammed back into the wall by Roc's gun

Alex looked into the now open room. "Crap." the dark blue hybrid growled, inside the room were long windows revealing at least 4 loaded nuclear silos on one side and the other side of the hallway a window revealing a vehicle hanger.

*** Korriban ***
"What?" Flier asked, Nari prepared her rifle for combat.

*** Bast Castle, Vjun ***
"I Promised Anakin i'd check up on him, and i'm not gonna let a kit stop me, besides i have an extra cushion to protect the baby." Krystal replied as she continued walking towards the castle entrance.

*** Unseen Avenger, Sangheilios ***

"Last word from the covenant we got was about a month old commincation about the loss of some holy ring, the prophet on board wasn't very pleased." Kyva explained.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4623 on: November 03, 2018, 05:00:18 PM »
*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria***
“Well, as far as we know of that area it’s just an asteroid field. Since we have yet to advance a starship to it yet that is all we know. There have been a few of the asteroids that have made their way to us and broke our atmosphere, and have been known to contain trace amounts of Uranium.” Katin said through the comm link. Taking a look at the holo map Silrus pulled up.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
 Damien felt the rubble of the debris rumble beneath his feet. “Oh I do not like the sound of that.” He said, holstering his revolvers and making his way up onto the roof of a nearby building. Hanging from a few pipes to get a view from above at what may be causing the pounding in the ground.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4624 on: November 03, 2018, 06:31:26 PM »
“Well, as far as we know of that area it’s just an asteroid field. Since we have yet to advance a starship to it yet that is all we know. There have been a few of the asteroids that have made their way to us and broke our atmosphere, and have been known to contain trace amounts of Uranium.” Katin said through the comm link. Taking a look at the holo map Silrus pulled up.

Damien felt the rubble of the debris rumble beneath his feet. “Oh I do not like the sound of that.” He said, holstering his revolvers and making his way up onto the roof of a nearby building. Hanging from a few pipes to get a view from above at what may be causing the pounding in the ground.

In the distance Damien would see more AT-ST's flanking two larger AT-AT walkers
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4625 on: November 03, 2018, 08:19:47 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior Battleground*

Zadok slowly brought the radio to his mouth, paused, held the transmission button for a few seconds before speaking. "All scarabs destroyed. We lost one. Body is unrecoverable. Same with the mech. He was caught in the fire support."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4626 on: November 08, 2018, 12:28:17 AM »
*** Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior Battleground ***

Malgus paused for a good few moments before responding. "We will commend them for their bravery. In any event, are there any other casualties? Any other threats heading this way?"

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***

"Indeed? Then you'll find this interesting; we're detecting a number of unidentified transmissions coming from that region. The modulations of the transmissions are distinctly Romulan, and I suspect that Torg or Duras and the Tal Shiar have at the very least a listening post there. That could be how they managed to discover your world."

*** Nephira Orbit ***

Just then, in the midst of all the traffic in orbit, a Slipspace Rupture appeared, but sensors would record nothing exiting the rupture before it closed. Then, nothing, as though the rupture never happened. There was, however, an incredibly-faint ion emission that, if one had a highly-sensitive sensor array, would be detected approaching Nephira.

Roc saw the nukes and commented to no one in particular, "What the hell were these Imperium dogs up to?"

*** Korriban Orbit ***

"I think he meant 'Bring 'em on'," Rhea responded. They began approaching the visible Klingon Dreadnought , the Terror Wing. Rhea's hands went wild, typing in commands to her console, and lo and behold, the massive vessel dropped its shields and opened the hangar bay. "Like I said, those slimebags aren't going to give us much time after we land. Soon as hangar pressure stabilizes and the inspection team arrives, we get out and get into the ship proper before they can open the hangar again and shoot us into space."

"What exactly is General Skywalker doing here anyway?" Markus asked.

*** Unseen Avenger, Sangheilios ***

"Then you missed a good deal," Thel said. He sighed, then began to recount the details from there, with the discovery of Delta Halo, the discovery of Earth and the remaining UNSC Colonies, the betrayal of the prophets, which resulted in the Great Schism, the defeat of the Covenant and the Flood at Installation 00, the destruction of the Ark, then the following reconstruction efforts aided by the Sangheili, returning the UNSC to a significant place in the galaxy, first contact with the other factions in the Galaxy that became allies of the Sangheili, then the war against the Covenant Remnant and the United Insurrectionist Front, the incident with the Resurgent Sith under Darth Nazar that culminated with the arrival of the Eternal Alliance under the command of Thel's Nephew, Luro, and the destruction of the Lost Star Forge, then the current incidents, and concluding with the outbreak of war with the Sith Covenant.

*** New Romulus ***

(Leaving Anna and Sulek alone for now)

"Oh, each one I mentioned has their own team; they don't operate their fields alone," Temer explained. "They all head up and are in charge of those departments, which are operated by their staff. Each team has... oh, three? Four individuals per team? Let me check..." Temer dug into his bag and retrieved a manifest. "Nope, five individuals plus the head, so that's six."

*** Approaching Dragon'taan ***

Some hours went by, and the captain came on the speakers: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are approaching Dragon'taan Orbit, so if you will, please take your seats and fasten seat belts."

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"So... you got a family on Corneira?" Amy asked. "A brother or something?"

*** Odessen ***

Luro woke from his meditation, rose to his feet, donned his armor and cloak, and headed out into the command center, where Lana greeted him. "Any word?" Luro asked her.

"Thought you'd never ask," The blonde-haired sith woman responded. She nodded to Arcann, who brought up an image of Corneria. "Sith Covenant blockade has been broken, but there are reports now that in the midst of the Sith occupation, there is a Tal Shiar presence, possibly with elements of the Klingon houses of Torg or Duras."

"Have we confirmed that it's there?" Luro asked.

"We haven't confirmed anything," Arcann stated, "But isolated reports indicate both the Sith and Tal Shiar found something there."

"It's the best lead we've had," said Theron from a shady corner. "I say we jump on this while we still can."

"If it's there," Luro sighed.

"I'm of a mind with Theron, Commander - we must act, while we have the opportunity," Arcann suggested. Luro sighed wearily.

"Very well. Whistle up Shae, get a strike team of their best ready. Theron, get transport. We're going in."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4627 on: November 08, 2018, 06:42:33 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior Battle Ground*
There was a slight shuffling over the radio, before DD-18 spoke. “No, Lord Malgus. Your coup de grace seems to have scared off everything in the area.”

Duggs has dismounted his Hunter, and was searching through the scorched earth. He kept his rifle, a pistol-gripped short barreled machine pressed job that was barely stable, in paw. Duggs feared two things. Either the scarab had been bearing babies, which had a habit of surviving extreme conditions, and would immediately set upon him. Or...or his wingman survived, miraculously. Duggs had seen the state of pilots struck by similar attacks. It was agreed among pilots that death was a much better alternative.

Thankfully, the chassis was gone, shards of metal and charred black something scattered about the crater. Duggs sighed aloud, and started back towards his mech.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4628 on: November 08, 2018, 07:18:11 PM »

"He said something about being more comfortable here, along with most of his equipment being here as well." Krystal replied ringing the front doorbell.

"Your guess is as good as mine but we need to get to the control room and make sure they don't launch anymore!" Alex noted taking a keycard off the dead soldier nearby her.

*** Korriban Orbit ***

"Wait are we fighting imperials or Klingons?" Flier asked.

** Unseen Avenger, Sangheilios ***
"We have missed a lot , we only heard of the schism after our profit betrayed us and set the ships course into a nearby star, as you coould probably tell we killed him and saved the ship." Kyva replied.

---Kira's room, Indari Manor,Dragon'taan---

A red/white fox peered into the room and saw  a young four legged dragon was sleeping peacefully in the arms of an anthro dragon, shaking her head, she shut the door and left the two alone...

A loud Zapping sound could be heard in the distance two blue lightning bolt like projectiles slammed into the side of one of the giant AT-AT walkers causing it to fall over ,but also leaving huge holes in it's armor plated side, in the distance a PouncerOmnimech stood recharging it's two particle projectile cannons as it's arms tracked the second walker...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:05:05 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4629 on: November 08, 2018, 10:15:56 PM »
*** Peragus III Mining Station, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"Well that gives me some mixed feelings," Weaver muttered to himself, before speaking back into the comms, "I found the conduit for the turbolift... I think. Do we know if anyone left the station? Otherwise I think someone may still be here. Either that or they wanted to return."

He pointed his flashlight at the pipe and looked around the interior for a moment, making sure there wasn't any kind of trap before fishing the conduit out. Weaver gave it a look-over, trying to determine how much damage, if any, was done to it.

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

"Eh? Something wrong?" Dusk asked. He peered at his own scanners, seeing if they picked up anything, or on the other hand, if he was being scanned.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4630 on: November 10, 2018, 03:12:05 PM »
“It is possible, and it’s far enough away that our sensors wouldn’t be able to pick up anything. If there is a post out there then I’d happily enforce a strategic move to approach it” Katin answered. A small beeping noise could be heard from a tablet lying on the table. He grabbed it and pulled up the notification. “Huh, that’s weird. Our satellites are picking up something just now. It’s sending an alert on and off about something around our atmosphere. But it keeps turning off right as it comes on. Crap is this thing on the fritz?”

“Well, that seems to be doing the job just right.” He noticed the gaping holes in the side of the fallen AT-AT. He took the opportunity, while the other AT-AT was being focused on the Pouncer, and surveyed the still intact walker. He walked over to the monster of a war machine. “I’ll say this once. If there’s anyone still alive in there, come out unarmed.” Damien yelled into the fray.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4631 on: November 11, 2018, 02:50:07 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam growled, "Imperials, mate. The guys who captured miss here-" he nodded to Rhea "-were undoubtedly Imperials. I expect no different troops in there." He played around with his gun while saying this.

*New Romulus*
The copilot made a calculation. "To summarize, you mentioned 4 groups, which have 6 men each: 6 engineers, 6 meds, 6 tactical, and 6 cooks. They, along with you, make 25. But, you mentioned you had about 50 in total. What about the other half of your group?"

*Earth*
Mary explained, "No, my family is Gaian from origin. But, I come from a branch that settled on Coruscant just a few generations ago. Not sure why they came here, but they still live there today."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4632 on: November 13, 2018, 02:42:06 AM »
Name:Anatoly Vasiliev

Clothing: Sokol IVA suit

Species:Wolf

Info/Bio: Hailing from another Universe, Anatoly arrived to this one from a temporal anomaly and hails from the Russian SFSR of the Soviet Union. He was originally a Cosmonaut sent on a extremely secretive mission to study a anomaly which has appeared near that universe's Earth, he ultimately vanished and was ruled dead along with his mission being a stunning failure. In reality he was sucked through the anomaly and was thrown into the current universe, what seemed like a relatively small passage also left him inexplicably aged and worn. Altogether he has been drifting through space for a week or two and is now orbiting above Earth
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:48:05 PM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4633 on: November 13, 2018, 02:50:47 AM »
“It is possible, and it’s far enough away that our sensors wouldn’t be able to pick up anything. If there is a post out there then I’d happily enforce a strategic move to approach it” Katin answered. A small beeping noise could be heard from a tablet lying on the table. He grabbed it and pulled up the notification. “Huh, that’s weird. Our satellites are picking up something just now. It’s sending an alert on and off about something around our atmosphere. But it keeps turning off right as it comes on. Crap is this thing on the fritz?”

“Well, that seems to be doing the job just right.” He noticed the gaping holes in the side of the fallen AT-AT. He took the opportunity, while the other AT-AT was being focused on the Pouncer, and surveyed the still intact walker. He walked over to the monster of a war machine. “I’ll say this once. If there’s anyone still alive in there, come out unarmed.” Damien yelled into the fray.

Damien would soon get a responce in the form of Klingon disruptor fire and red plasma bolts from B2 Super Battle droids and a Klingon warrior both having the logo of the House of Torg on their shoulder.

**Korriban**

"What I'd like to know is how did Imperials get their hands on a  Klingon ship." Nari replied.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4634 on: November 13, 2018, 01:11:15 PM »
~ Approaching Dragonta'an ~

Michen stood up again after hearing this message. What a shame, lying down on the floor wasn't too bad. Then again, the fur probably helped with that. He looked at the badge, trying to pick it up again. He used his quite blunt claws to lift the badge off of the ground so he was able to take it in his mouth again. After he succeeded, he jumped back onto the chair and turned around so he didn't have the chair in his face. All what was left to do now was activate the feral seat belt and he was ready for landing.