The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255394 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4605 on: October 23, 2018, 04:16:55 PM »
~ Earth > Dragon'taan route ~

Michen nodded. "That... sounds about right." To be honest, Michen did remember how life was before ending up in the... twenty-second century? He forgot. ...When did ferals learn to swear?

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4606 on: October 23, 2018, 08:11:02 PM »
*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***
Katin stood from his chair and walked over to Silrus. “Well, if you’ve finished sending reinforcements, I’m free to answer any questions you may have about this world. I’m sure as this goes forward you’d want some further knowledge of the nature of this planet and its people yes?” He asked, crossing his arms and ready for whatever the rear admiral may ask if him.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
Damien had leapt forward into the firefight. He climbed the earthen walls and used them for high ground while firing off towards the joints of the machines walking around. “Do these things let up? How can something so simple deal so much damage?” The echo of engines roared in the sky, making most everyone look up to the scene for a sign of something to come.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4607 on: October 24, 2018, 02:45:44 AM »
*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

The Sith would succumb to this torrential firepower, wondering how creatures like them would ever get the best of him.

[WF-4]

The mother and her children made for camp, but the team's work was not done. Nearby, a group of resistance fighters were deeply-entrenched, fighting a Sith Covenant task force made up of Unggoy, Kig-Yar, and Jiralhanae supporting Sith Troops clad in steel-black armor who were trying to get into a building full of civilians.

[WF-8]

"Bad indeed," the officer agreed. "Get to the Government Enclave if you can; whatever they found, it must be locked up in there."

[WF-14]

{Leaving this alone for right now}

*** Warship Iron Dragon, unspecified location ***

"You have reason to doubt them?" Vhikarev asked. He directed a pair of orders to his crew: "Helm, set course for Nephira; Tactical, engage the cloaking device."

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The squad make sure that the sith lord is dead, and the camp empty of life, before checking equipment, ammo, and patching anyone up who was hurt.

[WF-4]

The squad hear gunshots and hurry their way towards the shots, hoping that whoever is there they can help, or kill whoever is there.

[WF-8]

Storm nods and relays his new orders to his squad, and they start to hurry towards the Enclave.

(Warship Iron Dragon, Unspecified Location)

Wilco just shrugs. "I don't doubt that Bios knows what squads to send down, yet I just hope he didn't send a bunch of rookies down. That would affect our numbers..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4608 on: October 24, 2018, 06:20:24 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior*
“Sounds incredible, Lord Malgus. Hopefully they can engage before-“ Zadok was cut off by the sound of small arms fire, punctuated by the heavy thud of 25mm auto-cannon. His team engaged the scarabs in an attempt to slow the beasts down. Then, without warning, one of the massive beetles burst like an over-ripe fruit, and fell to the ground accompanied by the crack of a hypersonic shell. Zadok followed the distorted air, superheated by a railgun slug, and whooped. The first mech of the QRF had loosed a laser-accurate shot from nearly a kilometer away. Due to power strain, the mech slowed to a walk as it’s brother in arms charged past, peppering the scarabs with 8mm jacketed machine gun rounds. The shot ricocheted from beetles’ hardened carapaces, but still drew the beasts’ attention.
“Cavalry’s here!” Cried the slowed mech, as metal and hellfire belched from the 12.7mm machine gun it carried.
Zadok quickly ducked behind a rock, as the scarab closest to the cave spewed a noxious green flame from between its mandibles before turning to face the mechanized threat. The old raccoon quickly brought the radio to his mouth.
“QRF’s arrived, but they’re gonna get swarmed, Lord. Have your ships adjust and open fire.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4609 on: October 25, 2018, 12:22:40 AM »
*** Korriban ***
"Then quit yammering and lets get going!" Flier,  the yellow Arcanine spoke up.

*** Unseen Avenger, Mess Hall ***
Kyva pulled up an image of the Predator." this is the creature" he replied

loud cracks could be heard in the skie as four objects broke through the atmosphere, at a certain height above the ground the objects split in two revealing   4 Arctic CheetahOmnimechs.

The AT-ST's barley effected by the small arms fire had clear Symbols of the House of Torg on their sides and despite the Omnimechs touching down continued to 'ravage' the kingdom.

It wasn't long before a laser beam melted through one of the AT-ST's as the Arctic Cheetah's came into range having little trouble destroying the lighter armored and less advanced AT-ST walkers.

**Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***
The Horde of Giant rats lay dead in front of Alex and Roc

"Well so much for a stealth entrance." Alex sighed looking around to make sure there were no more threats.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4610 on: October 25, 2018, 05:20:53 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam nodded. "My idea. Rhea, lead the way."

*New Romulus*
Anna whispered, "Quite the opposite: Obisek sent me. I need to sabotage this mission. Preventing them from using this bomb would do that nicely."

Johnny noted everything down. Then, he continued, "Got it. How many of them have any degree? Medical, engineering, culinar,  programming, doesn't matter."

*Earth*
Mary wanted to take another bite only to realise she had already eaten everything. She noted, "I don't know. I'm not that much into rumours. I pick them up every now and then, but I never pay them much heed. Though, a war is interesting. It might sound a bit cruel, but it means good business for me. Well, as long as Corneria is involved. I don't ship interplanetary."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4611 on: October 28, 2018, 02:41:02 AM »
*** Korriban ***

Rhea led the team to a nearby imperial shuttle. It was unguarded and unmanned - stealing it would be a simple matter. Rhea immediately headed for the cockpit and began bringing the craft online.

*** New Romulus ***

"In that case, step over here, let me familiarize you with the device," Sulek stated. He opened a specific compartment. "I assume you know we don't yet have the triggers for the device?"

"We have a Chief Medical Officer, Engineer who's also a skilled computer tech, our cook makes an amazing stew and is well-known among our group for coming up with some of the most innovative dishes we've ever eaten, and our tactical officer would have been considered a strategic prodigy and a possible candidate for Command had it not been for this incident with our previous commander," Temer said.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"Well, it seems Corneria got more than it bargained for, considering what's happened out there," Amy commented. The waiter returned, asking if anyone wanted any dessert items.

*** Unseen Avenger, Mess Hall ***

Thel looked over the image, and a concerned frown came across his face. He looked up at Kyva. "You're sure this was the creature?"

"Dead certain," Morris backed up Kyva. "We were there. It was hunting the Kig-Yar Pirates that shot us down, too. Kyva killed it."

Thel's gaze shifted to Morris, then back to Kyva. "That true?" he asked.

"We were there; we all saw it," The Captain said. Thel nodded, then turned away. "Walk with me, Kyva. Captain, you and your crew are welcome to make yourselves at home at 'Vadam Keep until a UNSC ship can get you back to Earth."

*** Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***

"No s***, let's get moving before something else comes this way!" Roc growled irritatedly.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Drake waited impatiently for his wife's answer.

*** Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior ***

Malgus had been way ahead, stepping out to mark the target with a laser beacon. Once the upgraded targeting computers on board the Eion-class Warship locked on, it routed data to two other ships, both armed with MAC guns - a pair of Halberd-class Destroyers salvaged from a battle graveyard outside UNSC Space - and they all targeted the zone and fired MAC slugs and a flurry of Missiles - the effect would be that, under normal circumstances, the swarm of armored enemy creatures would be bombarded from the sky with munitions and missiles that would seem like a minor nuclear blast had occurred, which would obliterate the creatures and render the area - while not radioactive - obscured by a dust cloud.

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

The Sith was indeed dead, and there was no indication he would get back up. One of his lightsabers was still active, and laying nearby - a perfect trophy, if anyone wanted it.

[WF-4]

The battle raged on, and one of the NCOs of the defenders greeted the approaching squad. "You the liberators that were in orbit?" he shouted over the gunfire.

[WF-8]

The going would not be easy en route to the Government Enclave; Sith Covenant troops were everywhere, and the closer to the Enclave they got, the thicker the enemy resistance got.

[WF-14]

The next batch of wounded and injured arrived, but one particular patient had a wound not consistent with the weapons typically carried by Sith or Covenant troops; indeed, this wound was energy in nature, but not the Plasma or Laser energy in the Sith Covenant's arsenal. The man groaned in severe pain, asking for a pain medication or something to make the wound stop hurting.

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Unspecified Location ***

"Well, we might get a chance to head that direction, but for now, we're setting course for a world called Nephira. Something tells me we might find a trace of who our attackers are there," Vhikarev told Wilco.

"Admiral, coordinates locked in, cloaking device is stable, and transwarp drive stands ready," one of the crewmen reported. Vhikarev sat down in the Admiral's chair, which made a hissing sound as he sat back.

"Engage," he commanded.

"Your home world is brazenly attacked, and you remain calm and collected, and even are willing to answer questions about your world," Silrus chuckled. "I admire that. Hell, anyone in the Dragonarian Empire would admire that. It's something we respect." He paused, and was about to speak when a stoic human voice spoke on his communicator.

"This is Captain Daniel Anderson to Dragonarian Rear Admiral Silrus - I know you're still down planetside, talking with the leadership of Nephira. I request you hand them your communicator, as I have been unable to raise them on the comm since this attack began; I've discovered something they might want to know about."

Silrus smiled, making a joke that was too easy for him as he got his communicator and handed it to Katin. "It's for you."

*** Earth > Dragon'taan Route ***

The leopard scoffed. "I guess that means I'm the same as you; woke up in this timeline, nowhere near the place I lost consciousness, tried to find answers, and got questioned by those ONI Spooks, then targeted by that man with the tattoos that looked like he had wires in his face." She paused, then said, "I'm Janice, by the way."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4612 on: October 28, 2018, 03:45:33 AM »
Katin took the communicator and held it to his ear. “Yes, this is Katin Hysteria, one of the two kings of Ceol, who may I be addressing?” He asked. His calmness came from the many experiences he had from war. Being overwhelmed didn’t mean being uncoordinated and reckless.

As the Cheetah Omnimechs decimated the walkers, Damien took to the field in hopes to find any of the survivors of the machines. He was ready to find some answers. By now the entire district had been walled off and the incident contained. Damien had begun to scour the wreckage of each fallen AT-ST.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4613 on: October 29, 2018, 03:11:49 AM »
*** Peragus III Mining Station ***

"Got it." The whole losing signal bit was a bit disconcerting. Weaver wasn't good at directions, and he'd often get lost without some kind of guidance. Regardless, he made his way towards the fuel depot. Once inside, he'd begin looking for a path to get into the dorms. There had to be some convenient signs at the least.

"Checking in again. I'm at the fuel depot. I just need to find the dorms now, right?"

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

"Good to know," Dusk said, "I guess external batteries wouldn't be too bad either. Might give a nice burst if ever I needed a panic button. I'll get some drones on it, if you don't mind."

There was a long silence from Dusk when Jacqueline offered for Dusk to wander around, "Uh, maybe. I might send a drone out to do some exploring for me, if that's fine. I'm... preoccupied at the moment." He didn't need to be plugged into his ship for the drones to work, at least, the small amount he had running around, but there were other reasons for him staying put.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4614 on: October 29, 2018, 06:34:36 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam hesitated just a second before he jumped in. He wondered if he should launch the Blowfish. Then, he realised it might be a bad idea and entered the ship which was, assumedly, used by the captors of Rhea to bring her to the surface.

*New Romulus*
Anna replied, "I'm aware. But, I assume I don't need them for this mission. Additionally, knowing the plan, it may be better if I finish this before those arrive."

Johnny typed it in and noted, "Nice and all, but I was asking for quantity, not quality. There's an important difference between them."

*Earth*
Mary decided to go for a simple ice coupe. Then she pointed out, "That's for sure. It may be sale-boosting, but in all honesty I would not wish a war to any planet."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4615 on: October 29, 2018, 07:08:54 PM »
*Korriban*
 Flier and Nari followed along jumping into the shuttle.

With most of the AT-STs destroyed or  inoperable the battle seemed to have calmed down, until the loud pounding sound of something could be heard in the distance.

*Unseen Avenger **

"But what of my ship, Kaidon?" Kyva asked, "What do we do?"

** Vader Castle , Vjun**

Krystal's ship landed on the landing pad od ,Vader's Castle, soon a blue vixen disembarked the small craft and began to walk towards the entrance.

** Imperium bunker **

"Someone is coming!" Alex noted as a imperial guard opened a door to the room and began shooting at the two

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4616 on: October 29, 2018, 11:53:56 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior Battle Ground*

The charging mech crashed against the scarab closest to him as the orbital barrage struck.

As his companion vanished into the fiery blasts and dust clouds, Captain Duggs screamed. It would've been loud, baffled, saddened, and enraged, if it could've been heard above the roaring explosions and subsequent tinnitus. Duggs felt his throat quickly become sore, his voice would be hoarse, if it was there at all.

Zadok, who had watched many of his brothers die uselessly in futile attacks or botched strategies, merely felt a single, hot tear roll down his cheek. He glanced back at the cave and a brief flash of anger flashed across his face. DD-18, who had approached Zadok, merely clasped his commander's shoulder. "A mistake," the robocoon stated. "He will be missed."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4617 on: October 31, 2018, 11:48:51 PM »
*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

The Sith was indeed dead, and there was no indication he would get back up. One of his lightsabers was still active, and laying nearby - a perfect trophy, if anyone wanted it.

[WF-4]

The battle raged on, and one of the NCOs of the defenders greeted the approaching squad. "You the liberators that were in orbit?" he shouted over the gunfire.

[WF-8]

The going would not be easy en route to the Government Enclave; Sith Covenant troops were everywhere, and the closer to the Enclave they got, the thicker the enemy resistance got.

[WF-14]

The next batch of wounded and injured arrived, but one particular patient had a wound not consistent with the weapons typically carried by Sith or Covenant troops; indeed, this wound was energy in nature, but not the Plasma or Laser energy in the Sith Covenant's arsenal. The man groaned in severe pain, asking for a pain medication or something to make the wound stop hurting.

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Unspecified Location ***

"Well, we might get a chance to head that direction, but for now, we're setting course for a world called Nephira. Something tells me we might find a trace of who our attackers are there," Vhikarev told Wilco.

"Admiral, coordinates locked in, cloaking device is stable, and transwarp drive stands ready," one of the crewmen reported. Vhikarev sat down in the Admiral's chair, which made a hissing sound as he sat back.

"Engage," he commanded.

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

Drone picks up the lightsaber, deactivating it and holstering it, before commanding the squad to move the the next target.

((Your choice Rom))

[WF-4]

Kona nods and quickly fires a few shots at the enemy before arriving next to the NCO. "That we are sir, Captain Kona at your service." She then turns and fires a few more shots.

[WF-8]

The screaming chitters from Cabi continue over the comms before they become muted, as the turret he's on keeps blasting away at the enemies, and the medic was making sure everyone was still able to fight. Storm was flanking the current group and the sniper was trying his best to pick off the far off enemies.

[WF-14]

Phire gives the man medication, and tuts at the wound. "Klingon... possibly?" "But what would Klingons want with Corneria?" He thought.

(Warship Iron Dragon, Unspecified Location)

Wilco just waits nearby, watching Vhikarev, then looking at his Datapad for a bit.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4618 on: November 01, 2018, 09:40:33 AM »
~ Earth > Dragon'taan route ~

Michen nodded. "Hi, I'm Michen," the snow leopard replied. Janice's story sounded about right, even though he still had practically no idea who those guys were or what they wanted. "Was the man with the tattoos on his face part of the ONI thing?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4619 on: November 01, 2018, 01:38:22 PM »
*** Earth > Dragon'taan Route ***

"No, I think he was part of something else - something not UNSC. I could swear I caught a glimpse of a red 'XII' somewhere on his clothes, but I didn't get a clear look at it," Janice said. "And besides, ONI wouldn't use a personal cloaking device made from salvaged Yaut'ja tech."

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

Lord Rekluss was on his way to the government enclave. The artifact must be secured, even if he has to secure it himself.

[WF-4]

"It has not been a nice day!" the NCO shouted over the gunfire. "Fire team was moving civilians out of the city, trying to get them out while the Sith were shoring up defenses - came under attack from a roving patrol! Our guys radioed in backup, but so did the Sith! Been stuck in this firefight ever since! They're keeping us pinned down, and we need to get the civvies out of here! Word has it they're gonna send Sith Lords to wipe us out!"

[WF-8]

The Government Enclave was thick with enemies - a direct assault would have been ill-advised. But then, in a surprise twist, Klingon forces beamed in with Romulan Republic personnel and engaged the surprised Sith Covenant troops. With the enemies in the enclave now distracted, it would be an ideal time to go in and secure the artifact, whatever it is. A broad-comm transmission came over allied radios: "All liberating forces, this is Commander Travis - allies from the Klingon Defense Force and the Romulan Republic are sending down reinforcements; watch your fire, people. We'll have friendlies mixed with hostiles."

[WF-14]

The CMO looked over the wound, and frowned in concern. "This wound... I've seen it before," he said, looking to Phire. "This is consistent with a type-three disruptor; only three races in the galaxy I know use that kind of weapon - Romulans, Klingons, and Breen."

*** Warship Iron Dragon,  En Route to Nephira ***

"Any new updates on the Cornerian Front?" Vhikarev asked Wilco.

*** Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior Battle Ground ***

"Malgus to all teams - status report," Malgus requested.

*** Korriban ***

Rhea, once everyone was seated and strapped in, started lifting off, and heading into orbit. "Those slimebags aren't gonna give us much time to get moving after we land; crew's being held in the cargo bay, and they'll be itching for a chance to redeem their honor," Rhea said. "Be ready for a corridor-to-corridor fight."

*** Bast Castle, Vjun ***

Markus had landed almsot as soon as Krystal did, and walked beside her. "Tell me again - why are we here with you less than a week or two away from your due date?" he asked.

*** Unseen Avenger, Sangheilios ***

"Your ship will be taken care of, shipmaster - relax. A lot has changed in the time you've been away," Thel told Kyva. "What's the last news you heard from anyone before you went wherever you were?"

*** Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***

Roc took a hit, but the shot glanced off his energy shield. He returned fire, aiming for the guard's torso.

*** New Romulus ***

"Agreed," Sulek said quietly. "If we disable the wiring and plant an EMP charge, we can disable the device and the triggers, and if we rewire some circuitry, the sabotage will be undetectable. The Tal Shiar would never be the wiser."

Temer sat back. "Please explain. You want to know how many of my crew hold these skills?"

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"Nor would we," Amy agreed.

"We saw plenty of it during our war with the Empire," Jason said.

*** Peragus III Mining Station, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"Or find some way to restore the turbolift to the Dorms," Praven responded. Just ahead, there was a door to a closed, but empty fuel pipe. Directly beyond that was another fuel pipe, but unlike the previous pipe, this one had something in it - not fuel, as the pipe was dry as a bone, but rather a case that seemed out-of-place, and seemed to have been deliberately tossed here. Inside would be what looked to be a computer component, but what would immediately strike Weaver would be that this component showed evidence of having been surgically removed from a computer terminal. It is entirely possible that this is the control conduit for the computer in the hangar bay controlling the turbolift into the dormitories.

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

"Fine with me, I was just--" Jacqueline stopped midsentence as her computer beeped. "Oh. Look at that."

"This is Captain Daniel Anderson of the USS Stalwart - I'm picking up transmissions from an area neighboring area to your home world. I'm transmitting a local star map to Silrus so he can show you." Silrus brought up the map on a holographic screen projected by his wrist computer, then showed Katin. "What can you tell me of that area?" Daniel asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.