The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251422 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4575 on: October 10, 2018, 01:17:28 PM »
*** Leaving Earth ***

The cruiser left Earth and entered orbit, making for the edge of the gravity well before starting jump calculations. "Ladies and gentlemen, anthros and ferals, we are now leaving Earth Orbit. We'll be making the jump to slipspace, and will be arriving over Dragon'taan in just a few hours. Thank you for flying with the UNSC." There would be a slight shudder as the ship went into Slipspace, and shortly thereafter, the fasten seat belts light above Michen's head switched off. Others undid their belts and began talking and moving about the cabin - except for another feral, a female leopard, who sat three seats to Michen's right.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***

"We'll tell you what we know - which, unfortunately, isn't much," Silrus began. "We came here in peace, looking to open trade negotiations after one of our own that had a tie to the Force learned of this planet in a vision. When we arrived, however, we found four Klingon Raiders hiding cloaked in orbit. We have confirmed that these ships are from the fallen Klingon House of Torg."

"The house of Torg is a House that shed it's honor, collaborating with the Tal Shiar, much like the House of Duras did," Kault put in. "I was there to witness Torg's treason firsthand. I do not know of what interest they have in your world, but my Dragonarian colleague and I are working to learn just what it is they want. I also have a colleague in Starfleet - who, I imagine, will have arrived in your orbit by now - who was sent here by a Jedi who also learned of this world through the Force."

"Neither of us know anything of the Force," Silrus said. "But we have heard many instances where the Force has warned people of impending trouble, or led them to worlds like yours."

*** Korriban, Outside Tomb of Darth Kallig ***

Rhea looked between Fayam, Flier and Nari, then finally huffed.  "We can catch up later; we need to get back to my ship, take it back from those Imperial ****heads."

*** Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***

Roc likewise opened fire, firing on the unusually-large rats.

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

Of course, Huragok would be assembled for the Unseen Avenger, and waited at the airlock for the ship to dock.

*** Reach Orbit ***

There was a pause before the two destroyers began moving away. "You are cleared for operations - follow your present course," transmitted the one who'd requested ID.

*** New Romulus ***

"You're not the only one who's infiltrated this post; but none of us are in any position to sabotage the Thalaron Bomb without arousing suspicion. That's where you come in; your cover identity allows you unfettered access to it. You can put it out of commission and they'll never be the wiser," Velen responded.

"We used to operate on a space ship. Didn't your colleague tell you that?" Temer asked.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"Yes - and we helped through many battles," Amy said.

"It was some years after the Battle of Hoth that we came in contact with the forces of the Triple Alliance," Jason said as a waiter approached their table.

"Can I take your orders?" he asked.

*** Mongdrigo, The Cave ***

Not long after, several drop ships arrived, and troops came out. The medics went for the wounded, while the lead NCO approached Zadok. "Staff Sergeant Nolan, Major. Where's Lord Malgus?"

*** Odessen ***

Mesmerin made his way around the trading post, taking in the sights. The Eternal Alliance certainly didn't take chances with security. Guards were everywhere. He wondered if the stories of the EA were true - that Force Users from both sides of the Force were here.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4576 on: October 10, 2018, 01:54:19 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior*
Zadok thumbed at the cave entrance. “He’s in there, hunting the monster. Careful goin’ in. I haven’t heard much else beyond something metal getting mashed.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4577 on: October 10, 2018, 05:31:51 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam nodded. "Of course. Isn't it the "KMT"? Because if so, that's what I'm here for."

*New Romulus*
Anna raised an eyebrow. "Ah, that explains. There's just one thing... I don't know how. I've never encoutered something this dangerous before."

Koman replied, "No. You heard it for yourself- all he told me was you were some mercenary leader, and your name. But, knowing that will help us. I would call Anna now, but I can't. She's on an infiltration mission and contacting her now might get her killed. So, you see. I can, however, note Johnny. He'll be able to handle this better. I don't get why Zealo didn't, though..." He said this last while reaching for an earpiece on his belt.

*Earth*
Mary said, "I feel like going for a meal salad- vegan, please."

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4578 on: October 10, 2018, 08:08:58 PM »
(Forgot animal description for the steampunk queen. She is a pangolin. https://wildplanetphotomagazine.com/2016/protecting-the-pangolin/)

The lion king stood from his chair, towering over most everyone, “So you say a group of dishonorable degenerates have assumed they can approach our home with intent for invasion or something otherwise detrimental?” He brought his hand down on to the table as the table shook from the force, “Disgraceful! They even dare approach like an assassin hidden and scared of confrontation. The cowards.”

“Easy Benroy, your fiery spirit can get the best of you.” Katin said as he sipped a glass of water from a goblet before him.

“Actually, we have a theory that these invaders may be plotting an attack on Aapoake.” Damien said. The other rulers turned an eye to the pangolin queen.

“You believe these miscreants are to attack my home?,” she scoffed, “Let them try, just because we are humble miners and dirt workers doesn’t mean we can’t be ready for a good scrap.” She said.
“Esme, this is far more than a small grudge match. Listen to our new allies, let them explain what’s truly at stake here.” Damien said turning to Silrus, “If you’d be so kind to explain what we’ve discussed Rear Admiral?”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4579 on: October 11, 2018, 01:00:01 AM »
*** Corneria ***

Travis continued to monitor the reports of Corneria's liberation from orbit. So far, things were quiet.

[WF-1]

The Sith Covenant forces waited for the inevitable assault, knowing this was going to be a rough fight, doubtful they would hold out indefinitely.

[WF-4]

The family sat huddled in a corner that was intact, and one of the children - a little boy only a few years of age - clung to his mother in fear.

[WF-8]

The scan would indicate nothing wrong with the equipment, but would also reveal traces of Nadion particles near them. That meant one thing.

Whoever was here was disintegrated by a Disruptor weapon.

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The squad makes their move by silently leaving the camp and moving on to the first target, a Lord Tornadus. As Drone checks the bio on said Lord, info about them starts flowing in.

[WF-4]

Kona, using her senses, finds the family first and calls the others, before starting to reassure the family that they're safe. She had taken off her helmet to try and help the family calm down.

[WF-8]

Storm sniffs and sneezes. "Nadion... Something's not right." He radios in, saying they got their spot, but that he smells Nadion particles around. "Do you know anyone that would use a disruptor?" He asks, waiting for a response.

Cabi, in the meantime, was inspecting the equipment left behind.

[WF-14]

After everyone was patched up and in, Phire sighs and stands guard by the gate, ready to move for the next load.

The dropships head back out towards the ruins.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4580 on: October 11, 2018, 11:22:37 PM »
*** Leaving Earth ***

The cruiser left Earth and entered orbit, making for the edge of the gravity well before starting jump calculations. "Ladies and gentlemen, anthros and ferals, we are now leaving Earth Orbit. We'll be making the jump to slipspace, and will be arriving over Dragon'taan in just a few hours. Thank you for flying with the UNSC." There would be a slight shudder as the ship went into Slipspace, and shortly thereafter, the fasten seat belts light above Michen's head switched off. Others undid their belts and began talking and moving about the cabin - except for another feral, a female leopard, who sat three seats to Michen's right.

"We'll tell you what we know - which, unfortunately, isn't much," Silrus began. "We came here in peace, looking to open trade negotiations after one of our own that had a tie to the Force learned of this planet in a vision. When we arrived, however, we found four Klingon Raiders hiding cloaked in orbit. We have confirmed that these ships are from the fallen Klingon House of Torg."

"The house of Torg is a House that shed it's honor, collaborating with the Tal Shiar, much like the House of Duras did," Kault put in. "I was there to witness Torg's treason firsthand. I do not know of what interest they have in your world, but my Dragonarian colleague and I are working to learn just what it is they want. I also have a colleague in Starfleet - who, I imagine, will have arrived in your orbit by now - who was sent here by a Jedi who also learned of this world through the Force."

"Neither of us know anything of the Force," Silrus said. "But we have heard many instances where the Force has warned people of impending trouble, or led them to worlds like yours."

Rhea looked between Fayam, Flier and Nari, then finally huffed.  "We can catch up later; we need to get back to my ship, take it back from those Imperial ****heads."

Roc likewise opened fire, firing on the unusually-large rats.

Of course, Huragok would be assembled for the Unseen Avenger, and waited at the airlock for the ship to dock.

*** Reach Orbit ***

There was a pause before the two destroyers began moving away. "You are cleared for operations - follow your present course," transmitted the one who'd requested ID.

*** New Romulus ***

"You're not the only one who's infiltrated this post; but none of us are in any position to sabotage the Thalaron Bomb without arousing suspicion. That's where you come in; your cover identity allows you unfettered access to it. You can put it out of commission and they'll never be the wiser," Velen responded.

"We used to operate on a space ship. Didn't your colleague tell you that?" Temer asked.

"Yes - and we helped through many battles," Amy said.

"It was some years after the Battle of Hoth that we came in contact with the forces of the Triple Alliance," Jason said as a waiter approached their table.

"Can I take your orders?" he asked.

*** Mongdrigo, The Cave ***

Not long after, several drop ships arrived, and troops came out. The medics went for the wounded, while the lead NCO approached Zadok. "Staff Sergeant Nolan, Major. Where's Lord Malgus?"

*** Odessen ***

Mesmerin made his way around the trading post, taking in the sights. The Eternal Alliance certainly didn't take chances with security. Guards were everywhere. He wondered if the stories of the EA were true - that Force Users from both sides of the Force were here.
** Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***
As Alex and Roc continued to fight off the unsually sized rats, above ground the battle was going well DMC and NCC forces were easily pushing back Imperium and Steiner forces..

*Korriban*
"I still need something to take back." Nari noted.

the ship docked and immdiantly the Huragok went to work, first fixing the lone Huragok floating in  the hanger,

**Unseen Avenger, Mess hall **
"Well while we wait for the Kaidon to arrive I suppose we can eat." Kyva said walking up to the service counter.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4581 on: October 12, 2018, 03:21:01 AM »

Rhea stopped mid-step on Fayam's last comment. She looked back with a vicious glow in her eyes at him. "What did you just say?" she asked.

(In all seriousness, Anna, what was KMT again? I can't find where or what I referenced there.)

*** New Romulus ***

"I might be able to help there - one of the Tal Shiar agents here, man by the name of Sular, is... well, he's become..." Velen seemed a bit embarrassed. "... let's just say he and I are very close, and he has serious doubts about his allegiance to the Tal Shiar. He knows the bomb inside and out, and he can help you find a way to render it... inert. I think he's in the crew barracks right now, if he isn't working on the bomb."

Temer shrugged. "Got me," he commented.

Amy ordered a steak, and Jason ordered a burger. "So anyway, after contact with the Triple Alliance emerged, everything changed," Amy continued.

"I'm assuming you've never heard of the Triple Alliance, correct?" Jason asked.

*** Unseen Avenger, Mess hall ***

"I'm assuming you've been out of touch with galactic events, am I right?" Captain Mortis asked Kyva.

"What the hell are these things?!" one of the troopers exclaimed. But Roc just dispatched the rats like a machine.

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

Lord Tornadus was meditating in his makeshift meditation chamber, seemingly oblivious. The truth, however, was quite the contrary; he knew well the Orbital Blockade had been broken. And he was ready to fight.

[WF-4]

The little boy cried, scared of Kona, but the mother seemingly recognized that this was not one of the Sith that had conquered the planet. "Have you come to help us?" she asked.

[WF-8]

"Not on Corneria, no," radioed the response. "Be on the lookout - the only faction I know of that uses Disruptors with Nadion Pulses is the Klingons; likely the rogue houses of Torg or Duras. Still, it's strange they'd be here - they never had any interest in Corneria."

[WF-14]

One of the guards leaned closer to Phire. "Sith certainly aren't the friendliest rulers, that's for certain," he commented, indicating the myriad of injured and wounded patients.

*** Mongdrigo ***

Several soldiers went for the cave, and a few Sith Acolytes arrived on the scene. Two of them had Electroblade Training Blades, the third had an actual Lightsaber. The one with the Lightsaber approached Zadok and bowed. "We've come to investigate a disturbance in the Force. Is everything alright here?" He then noticed the dead beast. Looking between it and and Zadok, he commented, "Your kind certainly are courageous, I'll give you that."

"We suspect the Klingons of Houses Torg and Duras are after a specific gem mined in your land - Ammolite. We think they intend to use it to upgrade their weapons to levels beyond what the Klingon Defense Force currently has. What purpose there is behind that is unclear; we also suspect the Romulan Tal Shiar may have had a hand in them learning of it, though that's just speculation on my part."

"I would concur with this speculation - and with the suspicion that Torg and Duras are after Ammolite. Both houses are always looking for new weapons and technologies to use against us, and anyone else unlucky enough to cross their path; they've become little better than pirates," Kault agreed. "And a Tal Shiar involvement would explain how these rogue houses learned of it, though I cannot imagine how a Tal Shiar agent could operate here without you knowing of it."

"It still wouldn't be surprising - unless..." Silrus' voice trailed off as a thought came to him.

*** Odessen ***

Having gotten what he needed, Mesmerin was back aboard the Argent Dawn, getting ready to head off to parts unknown...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4582 on: October 12, 2018, 04:37:41 AM »
Zadok shrugged nonchalantly. “Eh, just another day in the field. It’s what’s in the cave I’m worried about. Lord Malgus did respond, so I’m sure he’s okay. But stick around, I’ve a gut feeling we’re gonna have company.”

Lett, still nursing a wounded shoulder, perched atop the boulder that crushed the raptor. She held her rifle against her hip, using the scope as makeshift binoculars.
“Dust cloud,” the raccooness called. “Moving this way. Scarab probably.”

Zadok nodded. “Okay. 18, get on the horn, get a Hunter out here. We don’t have the firepower to deal with that.” He glanced at the acolytes’ weapons and shook his head. “You three, go to Lord Malgus. Your fancy swords won’t do much to a scarab.”

DD-18 knelt down, pulling an antenna from the top left of his head. He quickly spoke to the quick-reaction crew, who began preparing their mechs.

*Gorbis Mongdrigo, QRF barracks*
“Rise and shine, Hunters!” Captain Merrick Duggs shouted at his sleeping platoon. As the groggy Mongdrigans got out of bed, with a few groans of protest, Duggs rattled off their orders.
“Lord Malgus is in danger. Zadok and his Red Brigade took our Lord out in the field. Somehow, they’ve gotten the attention of a scarab, if not more. We’re out in ten, arm up with rail guns and heavy machine guns. Move out!”
The crew began their preparations, mounting their 25mm Zeus rail guns, and 8mm machine guns. Hard shields were charged, but final preparations wouldn’t be done for at least another 10 minutes.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4583 on: October 12, 2018, 05:18:23 PM »
“You must understand our world does indeed house very high technical operation, however we have only recently started applying these technologies to outside of our planet’s atmosphere. It wouldn’t surprise me that certain calibrations and variables still are to be controlled and assessed for accurate projections.” Katin said. As he raised a brow to Silrus at his lasting words.

“Hmph, so they want our highest and most valuable gem that we pull from the ground? Let them try, I have no fear of some simple minded brutes who just seek power for their gains.” Esme said to Silrus and the lot, before peering to the twin princes. “You two have the gaul to tell me that I should be afraid of such enemies?”

Damien stood up from his chair, “You know very well the truth we speak. We may be young to our thrones, but everyone with a seat at this table knows the life we’ve lived through. The battles we've fought, the wars we’ve won. We treat you all with the same respect we expect from you.” He said with a stern tone. Not engaging in argument but stating a sid fact. The rulers look at each other with straight faces before turning back to the two boys, turning a smile to them.

“Well, we can’t argue that my friends. So what should our first step be in dealing with the problem?” Benroy asked.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4584 on: October 12, 2018, 08:50:41 PM »
~ Earth > Dragon'taan route ~

Now that everyone could move around freely, maybe he could finally getting some rest in. Michen looked at the belt, wondering how he got it to click in the first place. Messing around with it again, he managed to undo it by swiping his paw over some sort of mechanism. He at least had movement freedom again. He jumped off the chair, turned around, put his front paws on the seat again and tried activating the belt by swiping his paw over it again. The seat belt indeed triggered again. This was interesting. He oughta remember that trick.
He unlocked the belt again because there really was no point in keeping it locked for down, brought all four paws back on the ground and lied down in a curl. The snow leopard was more tired than he thought. He put the badge he still had in his mouth on the ground between his paws and shove it down under his fur with his nose. That should keep it safe for now. Yawning, he closed his eyes preparing for an uncomfortable rest. Public transport was never good for giving a good sleep, so this'd have to do for now. He'd get some real night's sleep on Dragon'taan again. He had seen the leopard next to him, but just didn't care enough to bother for a talk.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4585 on: October 13, 2018, 11:27:47 AM »
(My fault! I was referring to the Terror Wing.)
*Korriban*
Fayam looked at the blocked tomb. He scratched the back of his head. To Nari, he said, "Well, unless you've got heavy mining equipment with you, I don't think you'll get inside anymore. And, the only thing I can give you is money. Sooo... You'll have to disappoint whoever sent you." To Rhea, he said, "Of course, I meant to say 'Terror Wing'. It was yours, right?"

*New Romulus*
Anna nodded. "Nice. I'm not sure what that other guy has in mind for me, though. Guess getting to know the base should do as excuse for now." She flicked her voice modulator back on and pretended to be exploring the base casually.

Koman smiled and dropped a line to Johnny. "Johnny? John!" "Hm? Oh, it's you, Koman. What's up?" "Can you get back to Faith for a bit? Got new crew here. And, since I can't reach An, you'll have to do." "Got it. I'll be right at you." Koman looked back at Temer and noted: "Our copilot is heading this way. He can get the legal stuff sorted."

*Earth*
Mary said, "Well, I heard the term here and there occasionally, but I don't know what it means."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4586 on: October 15, 2018, 04:07:43 AM »
*** Peragus III Mining Station ***

Weaver kept the flashlight with him regardless. Judging from the damage done, whatever happened wasn't an accident. Someone wanted to keep everyone out of the dormitories. As to what reason, he could only guess. It'd have to be something that whoever removed the control conduit wouldn't want to come back for. Maybe to lock someone in instead of keeping someone out? At least it seemed there was at minimum one surviving soul in the station.

"I'm here," Weaver replied, "though the static is a bit worrying. I found some clues. Someone ruined the turbolift to the dormitories. Deliberately too with some kind of laser. I'm guessing something important is up there, but right now the only other working door is to the fuel depot. Should I proceed or wait?"

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

"Heh, nothing wrong with putting pirates in their place," Dusk remarked, "Even if the Heralds don't turn up, it'd be nice to clean up some criminals. Well, I think I'll be as ready as I can be. I'll save all the fancy gear you gave me for when the Heralds arrive. I don't want to run out of ammo mid-fight against the real threats."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4587 on: October 15, 2018, 08:56:10 PM »

"So much for a stealthy entrance." Alex growled as she continued to shoot the rats with Roc.

*Korriban*
"Money cannot replace holocrons that hold ages of knowledge." Nari sighed....

"Very much so." Kyva replied. "We've been lost for well over a decade." Kyva responded.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake ***
Out of nowhere, two Gozanti-class cruisers decloaked dropping 8 AT-ST walkers, The walkers would begin scouting the area, attacking anyone they found even wildlife.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4588 on: October 16, 2018, 12:57:39 AM »

"Way I heard it..." Roc paused to shoot dead another rat. "... you Dragon-Shifters of the DMC don't make a habit of being subtle in your warmaking."

*** Korriban ***

When Fayam mentioned the Terror Wing, it was like throwing a switch on Rhea. She looked to Nari. "Whoever you are, trust me - the artifacts in that tomb should stay there. Even Darth Nox would recommend such." SHe turned her attention to Fayam. "If you're here for the Terror Wing, follow me - the shuttle that brought me here should still be here. We can ride it to my ship. What crew is left will be under lock and key in one of the cargo bays; we free them, we can take back the ship. You game?"

"It's been more than a decade - in truth, you've been gone for--" Morris started.

"--More than two decades," came the deep-accented voice of Thel. Morris turned and bowed.

"Kaidon 'Vadam! I didn't know you were already aboard."

"At ease, spacer," Thel told Morris calmly. He looked to Kyva. "I must admit, I had my doubts you were still alive. You've been gone a long time. Have your human friends filled you in on the details of what's happened while you were away?"

*** New Romulus ***

Sular was just leaving the barracks, and heading for the room the bomb was in. Reportedly, the post had gotten a new recruit.

"No rush," Temer chuckled. He paused, then asked, "First time on New Romulus?"

"The Triple Alliance, as we came to know them, was an alliance between three factions - the Trader Emergency Coalition, formed in the wake of an invasion by an alien empire - the Vasari - fleeing some unknown assailant; the Ascended Advent, who broke ties with what they called the Orthodox Advent, who were mortal enemies with the TEC; and the Vasari Independent Republic, who broke ties with the main body of the Vasari Empire to form the Triple Alliance," Jason explained.

"They, along with the Orthodix Advent, the Vasari Central Command, and the Human Trader State - the TEC's more militant and xenophobic cousins - fled a distant galaxy, though we never could figure out what galaxy that was, and ended up here. We met the Triple Alliance during a skirmish with Imperial forces some years after the battle of Hoth, and we quickly forged an alliance with them," Amy continued.

"And they proved critical in several engagements," Jason added. "It wasn't until Lord-Admiral Tokarev joined the fray - from a temporal anomaly, no less - that the Empire really started losing the war."

Amy took a bite of her steak, then asked, "You know of Lord-Admiral Tokarev, yes? Everyone we've met has at least heard of him."

*** En Route to Dragon'taan ***

The female leopard noticed Michen, and walked over beside him with a slight frown. She daren't speak, lest she wake him up, but she seemed intrigued by Michen.

*** Mongdrigo, Crystal Cave ***

The three Sith dashed inside and approached Malgus. "Lord! A scarab approaches!" one of them called out to him. Malgus was quick to hit the comlink.

"Malgus to Zadok - report! What's this about a Scarab?"

"First, I think, we need to ascertain if Torg and Duras have a base nearby," Kault suggested, "And deal with it."

"We may not have to deal with it, Brigadier - at least, we may not have to destroy it," Silrus said. He looked to the brothers. "Something I hadn't considered; the Klingon Rogues, and more importantly, the Tal Shiar, may have learned of your world through another means - a listening post. Tal Shiar listening posts are notorious for being completely inconspicuous, and for picking up even the smallest radio or subspace signal; if the Rogue Klingons have base nearby, the Tal Shiar may have a listening post along with it; they wouldn't have to have boots here if they can just eavesdrop on you. They could have learned of your world that way, and sent our friends in Torg and Duras to investigate."

"If that is the case, then why now?" Kault asked. "Why investigate now when they could have sent ships long ago?"

"Why indeed," Silrus agreed. "We need to--" He was cut off when his communicator beeped and his subordinates chattered in their native tongue. From the tone, the situation was urgent, and Silrus' eyes went wide and his face drained of all color.

*** Peragus III Mining Station ***

"Proceed to the Fuel Depot; you may find a way to bypass the turbolift and get into the dorm section from there," Praven suggested. "Keep in touch, but I can't guarantee the signal will hold if you go too deep into the facility. If we lose contact, keep going; if you can reach the Administration level, you can get in contact with me there."

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

"Fair enough, but you should know - with the exception of the Torpedoes, those weapons don't use 'ammo' per se; as long as your ship has power, those weapons will fire. If needs be, we can rig those weapons to run on external self-charging batteries," Jacqueline suggested. "I still need to do a routine maintenance run on my ship, so it'll be a bit before we cast off. If you want, feel free to wander the base; been a while since I had company."

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Unspecified Location ***

Vhikarev woke from his fitful sleep, rose from bed, and dressed, then marched onto the bridge of his up-sized, upgraded and retrofitted Resurgent-class Star Destroyer. He looked over the map, wondering where he could go now. With the bounty off his head, and new friends made for the UIA and DMC, he was - for lack of a better word - free.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4589 on: October 16, 2018, 06:16:25 AM »

Zadok answered after a few moments. “Our little skirmish must’ve gotten her attention, Lord. The QRF platoon should be up and about before she gets too close. I just hope she’s not too hellbent on killing us.”