The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257159 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4650 on: November 25, 2018, 03:39:31 PM »
~ Arrival at Dragon'taan ~

Michen swiped the seat away again, jumped off of the seat and planned their options ahead. After he left the shuttle (for lack of better terms), he would be inside the space station, then... Then what? Crowley said something about a Jedi? The entire future made so little sense at this point that he wasn't even really questioning it anymore. First things first, as soon as he left this thing he'd need to discover the city he was in AGAIN, preferably without losing the badge. He still had to wait a little for now for it to be safe. He wasn't entirely unfamiliar when it came to flying on planes, so he used those experiences now.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4651 on: November 26, 2018, 04:54:55 PM »
 *** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria***
“Seriously? Another cloaked vessel? What in the gods names is everyone popping up all of a sudden? If this keeps happening with no relent we might have to be put into a state of major panic.” Katin paced as he tried to make sense of all that was occurring. “Ok, let’s send out an open communications signal. However if no one answers, then I’m sorry I’ll be forced to engage for the protection of my people.”

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
Damien growled as the relentless fire rained down on him. He stood strong in place as the winged shield began to crack. “Okay, I’ve had enough of this!” He inhaled a deep breath as yellow aura centered in his chest. Ethereal horns formed at his head like a dragon. As the rumble from the other fallen walker shook the ground he took the opportunity to attack. He dropped his shield and released a miasma of yellow and black flame that scorched the area in front of him. Taking whatever blasts that was incoming.

(Sorry for late reply, weekend with family so phone was off. Also, heck yes to Azeroth!)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4652 on: November 26, 2018, 06:55:41 PM »
*New Romulus*
Anna nodded. "Great. Thanks, man. I'd really love to see their faces, but I can't hang around for much longer. Better tell Velen before 'going missing'." After those words, she turned away and pretended nothing had happened in the bomb room.

Johnny hummed. "I'll suggest it to Anna. Though, she'll probably still head over to Gaia. There are some unemployment problems in the spacefaring sector too. Anyway." He opened a contract on his PDA and showed it to Temer. "Just a formality, but I'll need you to sign there. Else I won't get the crew thingy legally sorted."

*Earth*
Mary shrugged. "Well, we've pretty much spread out from there. I have some family on Corneria too, though it's very little. Just me, my parents and my siblings. Speaking of which, I hope they're ok."

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
« Reply #4653 on: November 27, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »
(ADD ON TO LAST POST)
Katin took the moment to have a signal sent out to whatever craft in the space above that may be concealing itself. “Attention spacecraft, this is Katin Hysteria, King of Ceol of Nephira, requesting immediate reply as to your intentions of entering our atmosphere.” He said as the signal bounced off towards the emissions.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4654 on: November 27, 2018, 05:38:24 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior Battleground*

“Of course,” DD-18 nodded. “Lett will survive, but we cannot linger here.” The droid gently pulled Lett to her feet, and started for the Sith dropship.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4655 on: December 02, 2018, 11:11:21 PM »
*** Mongdrigo, Cave Exterior Battleground ***

"Let my people handle the analysis of the crystals in the cave; if my suspicion is correct, they can be used in our lightsabers," Malgus said, trying to help with getting Let to her feet. "Which reminds me of a project I wanted to discuss, but it can wait till we get back to the city."

Ahsoka, following behind Malgus, was both curious about this project, and about Malgus' behavior. He wasn't at all like the Sith Lord she'd expected him to be. He was honorable, sympathetic, and seemed more Jedi than Sith. Ahsoka considered this wasn't really Malgus, but could sense that Malgus wasn't putting out any signs of deception. That meant one thing:

Malgus truly had been reborn, and could be a powerful ally. Grand Master Skywalker would want to know of this. But while Ahsoka would keep quiet on this, her face would portray deep thought.

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"Admiral, the denizens down planetside are requesting our intent," one of Vhikarev's crewmen reported.

Vhikarev sighed, then commanded, "Very well; drop the cloaking device." In seconds, a massive, multi-kilometer Resurgent-class Star Destroyer shimmered into appearance, easily dwarfing Silrus' vessel. The one consolation from this massive vessel came from the fact that neither weapons nor shields were powered. "Attention, mister Hysteria... this is Admiral Vhikarev of the Warship Iron Dragon. You can relax, I did not come here to harm you... but I sensed I might find a clue to my assailants here. As it happens, I learned prior to my decision to come here that they sometimes worked with elements of the Tal Shiar and the Klingon houses of Torg and Duras."

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***

At the mention of the name of this interloper and the fact he was hunting Tal Shiar and the rogue Klingon houses in connection with an unknown assailant that had accosted him, Silrus looked to Katin with a look of deep thought. "This might be exactly what we need to unravel this mess - I may not have met Admiral Vhikarev in person, but I have heard of him - he's a powerful fellow with friends in high places. He might be able to get some of the pieces to this puzzle for us."

*** New Romulus ***

"Of course," Temer said, adding his signature. "How soon should I have the crew ready?"

Velen was busy working on her console, but was nonetheless aware of Anna's success.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"I'm sure they got out of there before it all happened," Jason assured Mary.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Station ***

As the cabin of the transport emptied, there began distant, distraught shouts. Not violent, more irritated than anything. Like one would be finding out that access to the surface of Dragon'taan, which was why one came all this way to get, was suddenly shut down because of a sudden and brazen attack. As if that wasn't bad enough, now the transport was unable to leave for fear of attack in orbit.

Michen was, for lack of a better word, stranded.

But in the midst of the station's activity, a lone, scarred fox dressed in tattered robes that made him look like a wraith, wandered about. Curiously, he seemed to be slowly looking around, as though scanning for something. Or someone. If Michen was paying attention, he may notice that clipped to this man's belt were several lightsabers.

***Earth Orbit***

Not long after, a trio of tugs arrived, snared the pod in a tractor beam, and began dragging it to the waiting hangar of the Chaos March.

*** IKV Terror Wing, Korriban Orbit ***

"Be careful what you wish for," Rhea commented as she led the team through the bowels of the ship. She would stop long enough to eliminate a troublesome patrol, but eventually came across one of the cargo bays. She began working on the console, and frowned. "Security code's been changed... clever." She looked to Fayam and the others. "Keep watch - I'll break this code."

*** Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***

Roc was right behind Alex, ready to gun down any Imperium b***** that moved.

*** Bast Castle, Vjun ***

"Ah. Lord Vader said you would stop by at some point. This way," the servant said, and lead Krystal and Markus to Anakin's chambers. He was on the floor meditating. His face had completely been restored, and his hair had just started to grow back.

"Admiral Krystal... is it that time of the month already?" Anakin asked, his eyes still closed, "I thought you weren't due till next week, you eager--" he paused, frowned, and opened his eyes, making note of Krystal's enlarged belly. "Did I miss something? When did you decide to have a baby? Thought you already had two."

*** Azeroth Orbit ***

"When you have a boyfriend or husband, you will too," Ketorr chuckled. He directed a comment to his crewmen: "Standard orbit."

"Standard orbit, aye," the helmsman acknowledged.

"For one thing, Kia, we're on shore leave; for another, Dragon'taan has more than enough personnel there. They needed personnel here, which is the other reason we're here; we were put in charge of overseeing the construction of a DMC Command Post in this region, per the request of King Wrynn," Ketorr explained. "And no, I did not sell the house - mom and dad are looking after it until we have personnel who can be trusted to run the post here for us."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4656 on: December 03, 2018, 12:54:35 AM »

Flier and Nari nodded their eyes and guns trained on the hallway entrance..."I wish Serena or another Ai was here." Nari grumbled.

"I think we should head to the command center and see if we can just capture the leaders there." Alex noted as she led the way

***Dragon'taan, battleground***
The DMC/NCC forces continued to push back the imperiaum forces which were in full retreat, the allied forces stood just beyond the range of the Union Dropship's weapons. "Do we have any air support?" the commander of the Dmc/ncc forces asked, as the rest of the allied forces regrouped.

"Time of the month?" Krystal asked blushing..."Well I think you can see why I'm here early, and actually the other two were born artificially." She added "I came to finish the discussion we had on your legs weather you wanted cyborg or real legs." Krystal finished reaching her mind to Anakin's 'Due dates for babies are rarely 100% accurate, i'm actually due now ,but I'm not telling Markus that.' she told Anakin through telepathy.

*** Azeroth Orbit ***

"Well excuse me for being out of the loop, it's not easy when taking care of a child, speically when their teeth come in." The female Worgon replied, rubbing her chest with one hand as old memories came back into her mind.

"Where's Lian?" Aylina asked.

The Klingon warrior was incinerated by the fire but  a couple of the droids continued marching forward towards Damien their blasters overheated ,but soon they would begin firing again when their blasters cooled off it was only a matter of time...

*** Unseen Assailent, Captain's quarters ***
The door beep would go off as someone rang the bell, awaiting for it's occupant to allow the door to open, a Navy blue furred Fox in his flightsuit waited with a sort of ice cooler on the floor next to him.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4657 on: December 03, 2018, 06:40:39 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
As the dropships touched down, medical teams scrambled into action. They quickly got Lett to the hospital, the rest of the Red Brigade following her. Maintenance crews scrubbed the dropships of any tiberium dust, focusing heavily on landing gears and air intakes.

-Research Center, Mongdrigo-
“Quit pulling my tail,” a Mongdrigan security official said incredulously to his Sith counterpart.
“I’m serious,” the Sith responded. “Liquid ice’s a natural thing. It’s called water”
“No way. Ice has to be melted, and it comes from the moon.”

-Research Lab XR-77, Research Center-
A literal red-headed Mongdrigan, sat staring at the corner of his room. An experiment in stealth, his mind was shattered by camouflage and imitation technology. A speaker, built into the wall, squelched before a researcher spoke.
“Jayce?” A female voice said gently. “How are we today? You had quite the day yesterday.”
“Yes, quite.” Jayce’s head lolled towards the one-way observation window. “Twenty meters out the door before you reached me. Your robo-corpses are slow and predictable.” He cackled, before falling silent.
Valentine, the researcher assigned to Jayce, sighed. She’d worked with him long enough to know she wouldn’t get anything out of him for a while.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4658 on: December 03, 2018, 11:41:00 PM »
*** Peragus III Mining Station, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

Weaver held his breath for as long as he could, before giving a relieved sigh as the footsteps went away. After a few moments to collect himself, he hissed into his comms.

"Uh... we may have a problem. There's someone else here. Not sure if they're friendly or not. I didn't see them, but I did hear them. I did find the module to fix the turbolift though. I... think I can make it to the dorms. I just hope that lift isn't too noisy."

Thanks to some of the tools on his suit, he repaired what little damage was on the module, noting the same numbers on the side as was in the broadcast. He then slowly, but surely, made his way towards the turbolift, making sure to listen carefully for any more footsteps. If only he brought some kind of motion sensor.

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

"You got it," Dusk replied. If there were any drones still left outside his ship, they were recalled one last time. Any drones already stationed in the ship began a retrofit, either being specialized in damage control or combat. Dusk looked over his ship's systems once more before briefly nodding to himself.

The ship's engines kicked in as the ship began to undock itself.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4659 on: December 04, 2018, 01:50:19 AM »
***Earths Orbit***
Anatoly was slightly jolted once his capsule started moving, He continued to look out his viewport trying to scan for what exactly was pulling his capsule to the Chaos March
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4660 on: December 04, 2018, 02:04:12 AM »
Katin took a moment to ponder the situation, then sighed. “Alright, Admiral Vihkarev, I acknowledge your presence and am allowing you passage into our domain. If you have any kind of knowledge I would like to discuss it. In person if you will. As a king of this land I prefer negotiations on a personal level. Bring whatever guard you like if it pleases you, but here are my coordinates.” Before he hung up he left with smart remark, “and if you would please use the front door.” Katin signed off on his communication. He turned to Silrus, “Rear Admiral, you’ve shown your cause in this matter and I appreciate it. If you’re deciding to aid us further in the matter I wish to help your cause as well if you have one. A Hysteria fights not just for his own merit, but for the merit of others.”

Panting from the deep breath he had just released, Damien dropped to a knee. “Crap -huff- those bots must be -huff- resistant to intense heat -huff-“ He held his chest with one hand as he tried manifesting his wing shield again. It would keep puffing out into sparks as he needed to recover from the intensity of the attack he had released. As it looked lost to him a friendly voice could be heard.
“Deary I thought you could handle yourself in a fight?” Esme had arrived on the scene with her rapier in hand standing before the scorched earth and battered enemy walker and it’s droids.”I could have sworn you and your brother were to be reckoned with. But out of breath already? A shame.” She giggled as she raised her blade in a dueling fashion against the droids approaching them.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4661 on: December 05, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam sniffed. "That could also have dire consequences. If they would've changed it, it could alert everyone on the ship of our presence. So, be glad they don't have that kind of security measures."

*New Romulus*
Johnny said, "Well, be ready in a week or two. The shipyard said it would take a couple of weeks to finish, but only a few days have passed since we left the order. Unless, of course, the days on the shipyard are shorter than we expect, which I'm pretty sure isn't the case."

Anna passed by Velen quickly. She spoke only three phrases: "It's done. I'm off. Good luck." After that, she tried to get away unseen.

*Earth*
Mary pulled her mouth. "Probably. Not sure. They might've been surprised and got stranded because of it."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4662 on: December 09, 2018, 04:06:55 AM »

"Got it!" Rhea proclaimed. The door slid open, and she was the first inside. One of the Klingons greeted her in their native tongue, but to anyone who didn't speak or understand Klingon, it would be impossible to understand what they were staying. More than once did Rhea indicate FLier, Nari and Fayam.

*** New Romulus ***

Velen would open the door to leave the post as Anna approached it, and the surveillance cameras in that area would mysteriously short out. Anna was free and clear to get going.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"Maybe, but keep some optimism," Amy told Mary.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***

"Be that as it may, it was never my intention to drag any of you into this," Silrus said. "I had no knowledge of Rogue Klingons or the Tal Shiar in the area. I came here looking to represent the Dragonarian Empire in First Contact with your people." Silrus scoffed. "Amazing what it so quickly turned into. Still, if you feel inclined to help others, you might speak to High General Kyle Indari, or Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev, though I, regrettably, do not know where they presently are. Am I correct in assuming you've never heard of either?"

(Gonna wait on Wilco before I post Vhikarev's response, Damien.)

*** Earth Orbit ***

The Pod would be gently set down in the hangar of the Chaos March, and the hangar doors would close, and air pressure would stabilize. Some time later, a knock would come on the door.

"Assuming they let themselves be taken alive," Roc commented.

*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgus stood at the edge of the pad, his hands on his hips, seemingly lost in thought. Ahsoka leaned to the nearest Mongdrigan. "How long has he been here?" she asked, indicating Malgus.

"Yeah, you still haven't explained to me how exactly the organic leg thing works," Anakin said. "Where's the tech come from? And will my body know the difference?" In Krystal's mind, Anakin would say, I can understand that, but Markus is your husband, is he not? Does he not deserve to know that his son is soon to be born?

*** Azeroth Orbit ***

"I told you," Lian joked in a sing-song tone over the comms.

"Knock it off, Lian," Ketorr said sternly. "And your sister is aboard her ship with your now-brother-in-law."

"That reminds me, are we gonna visit Pandaria? Or are we heading straight for Stormwind?" Lian asked.

"You do realize I'm not in there all the time, right?" came a voice from behind that Kayle would find familiar.

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

Jacqueline's ship was formed up with the fleet and waiting for Dusk. "Our target is a base the rebel Cardassian 'True Way' group have beyond the Badlands. Cardassia is taxed by other matters, and cannot spare any ships, let alone groups, to deal with this, so they're offering a reward for anyone who can take care of this place. Apparently, they've been harassing Cardassian convoys."

*** Peragus III Mining Station, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

The turbolift would take Weaver to the Dorms, which would be eerily-silent. The doors would part to a room connected to a wide, U-shaped corridor. Halfway through, and the bottom of the U, was a door. It was locked down, and the nearby terminal would read that the dorms had entered an emergency lockdown. What was strange, was that there was a camera feed from both dorms linked to the terminal. While it would be trivial to end the lockdown, the camera feeds showed both dormitories filled with what looked to be poison gas. The gas would have to be dealt with first.

"Praven to Weaver - status?" came Praven's voice, slightly more garbled by static.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4663 on: December 09, 2018, 04:17:49 AM »
** IKV Terror Wing, Korriban Orbit ***
 Nari and Flier followed close behind Rhea, shooting at any threat they saw.

"one less idiot in a cell to deal with..." ALex replied leading the way.

"It's kinda complicated , they are your legs made from your DNA though to put it simply i reconnect your nerves and bone to the leg and after a couple of minutes you should be able to use them again." krystal explained. 'I didn't want to worry him, I will let him know when we get back to the main ship. Krystal thought back.

*** Azeroth Orbit ***

"Oh." Aylina replied.

"She always was a little too curious for her own good." Kia chuckled.

"Would you rather me follow you everywher everytime even into the bathroom?" Kayle asked turning around. "I got some more of your favorite drink."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4664 on: December 09, 2018, 09:33:42 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
"Erh...it's been a few months. Close to a year, I think?" The Mongdrigan shrugged. "We've been keeping pretty busy."

At the end of the street, several Mongdrigans were held in stocks, while others shouted at them in a huge circle.
"Traitors!"
"Lord Malgus has saved us!"
A hooded Mongdrigan toting a large, square-bladed sword dragged the green-tinted blade towards the raccoon's in stocks.
An armored Mongdrigan paced back and forth in front of the captives, riling up the crowd.
"These zealots planned to betray Lord Malgus's reign! They were planning to steal rations and escape the city! They would turn their backs on their brothers and sisters, in the pursuit of their 'crystal god'! We shall teach them the error of their ways!"
He motioned towards the sword-toting Mongdrigan, who nodded and adjusted his grip on the sword. Obviously, he was meaning to use it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:57:46 PM by Rayleonarde »