The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256001 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4665 on: December 09, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam stood there, gun ready, and a raised eyebrow. He didn't follow the conversation at all. Klingon was strange to him.

*New Romulus*
Anna made a safe escape back the way she came. The moment she got outside she summoned her motorcycle again to race off at high speed towards Faith. She wanted to leave her armour there before reporting the quest. Or should she do it in armour? It wasn't that much of a problem, right? She flicked the steer and headed for Obisek instead.

*Earth*
Mary sighed. "Yeah, it's unlikely they stayed there with the war."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4666 on: December 09, 2018, 11:00:39 PM »
***Earth Orbit***

After a tense bout of silent the pod door was thrown open and Anatoly stumbled out and looked around. his comparatively vintage IVA suit standing out when compared to his surroundings. His visor was slightly clouded and he couldn't really make out what was standing in front of him
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4667 on: December 11, 2018, 08:29:09 AM »
*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

To Lord Rekluss' surprise, the enclave was already embroiled in a pitched fight between Sith Covenant forces and a task force comprised of KDF and Romulan Republic marines.

[WF-4]

The NCO began barking orders, and personnel inside began handing off civvies to liberator forces. But the fight just ahead was getting dire, with neither side showing signs of letting up.

[WF-8]

The fight in the Government Enclave was getting tense, even though the balance of forces favored the Liberators. Still, the Sith Covenant forces refused to surrender.

[WF-14]

The CMO shook his head. "You're asking the wrong person, pal - I'm a doctor, not a soldier. But this needs to be reported."

*** Corneria Orbit ***

In yet another surprise twist, the commingled forces of the Eternal Alliance appeared, consisting of various ships from various factions, all emblazoned with a peculiar half-Republic, half-Sith Empire symbol. The ships were running with shields and weapons powered, but made no hostile gesture to the Liberators; but transporter signatures were detected.

Unbeknownst to the Liberators, a strike team of Commandos led by Major Aric Jorgan beamed to the lowest level of the Government Enclave - where the artifact was suspected to be. "Havoc Squad, reporting in - we're ready to move."

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The squad started fighting their way through the enemy forces, looking for Lord Rekluss.

[WF-4]

The liberators start trying to extract the civvies under covering fire from both the rest of the squad and the allies.

[WF-8]

The squad was fighting as best as they could, but things seemed to be not on their side, despite the help given by the allies. They reached the Enclave and started inside, the squad staggering somewhat, injuries threatening to overwhelm the 4 of them.

[WF-14]

Phire reports in the wound and waits for a response.

(Corneria Orbit)

Bios was working away at a file, before receiving a few messages from Wilco, all not making sense, he sighs and starts the decryption process.

(Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria)

Wilco was listening in, letting Vhikarev talk. He had sent encrypted messages to his 2-I-C, all nonsensical until decrypted.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4668 on: December 13, 2018, 01:29:16 AM »
*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria***
Katin took a moment to ponder the situation, then sighed. “Alright, Admiral Vihkarev, I acknowledge your presence and am allowing you passage into our domain. If you have any kind of knowledge I would like to discuss it. In person if you will. As a king of this land I prefer negotiations on a personal level. Bring whatever guard you like if it pleases you, but here are my coordinates.” Before he hung up he left with smart remark, “and if you would please use the front door.” Katin signed off on his communication. He turned to Silrus, “Rear Admiral, you’ve shown your cause in this matter and I appreciate it. If you’re deciding to aid us further in the matter I wish to help your cause as well if you have one. A Hysteria fights not just for his own merit, but for the merit of others.”

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
Panting from the deep breath he had just released, Damien dropped to a knee. “Crap -huff- those bots must be -huff- resistant to intense heat -huff-“ He held his chest with one hand as he tried manifesting his wing shield again. It would keep puffing out into sparks as he needed to recover from the intensity of the attack he had released. As it looked lost to him a friendly voice could be heard.
“Deary I thought you could handle yourself in a fight?” Esme had arrived on the scene with her rapier in hand standing before the scorched earth and battered enemy walker and it’s droids.”I could have sworn you and your brother were to be reckoned with. But out of breath already? A shame.” She giggled as she raised her blade in a dueling fashion against the droids approaching them.
Sorry writers block...

the remaining 4 b2 droids blasters cooled off they began firing at both Damien and Esme, not seeming to hold back at all.

-__-Cindy's Cantina, Ma'hara-__-
the door to the cantina opened and a  grey she-wolf wearing a brown cloak, stepped into the establishment. "What brings you back? asked Cindy Sanstorm, owner of the Cantina, a vixen whose fur looked like it had been bleached and blasted by the sand.

"Your welcoming presence." The grey she-wolf joked sitting down in a bar stool...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:34:17 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4669 on: December 13, 2018, 02:17:19 AM »
*** Cindy's Cantina, Ma'hara ***

As it happened, two stools to the grey she-wolf's right was a lone Pokemorph. Much taller than the standard Lucario or its advanced stages and with crimson fur, wearing patchwork armor and with a pair of lightsabers clipped to his belt, this lone Lucario Pokemorph sat at the bar sipping this blue drink with his hunting mask on the counter next to his left hand. He seemed definitely tired, evidenced by how he rubbed his temple with his right hand and took a sip now and then, trying to keep his eyes open.

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

Lord Rekluss had become embroiled in the fight, but there were too many Klingon and Romulan forces. In fact, he was dueling one particular Klingon brandishing a Bat'leth.

[WF-4]

In a completely unexpected twist, an air strike flew in from nowhere, comprised of TIE Defenders, and blew apart half of the Sith Covenant forces. At the same time, a platoon of soldiers, varying in race, all beamed in and engaged the dazed Sith Covenant Forces. All of these new soldiers wore the same logo - that of a symbol made of half the Old Republic and half the Sith Empire's logos.

[WF-8]

A Romulan Medic approached them. "You! You lot gonna help us secure this place? Any of you need medical attention?"

[WF-14]

{Leaving this alone for now. Will get to it next post.}

*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit ***

"Spacer! Can you identify yourself? Can you hear us?" asked an NCO.

*** IKV Terror Wing, Korriban Orbit ***

When Rhea finished conversing with the Klingon, he looked to Fayam. He nodded, and gestured for him to come closer. "Is it true? You are the one they call Fayam?" the Klingon asked.

*** New Romulus ***

As it happened, Obisek was still in his office, going over the latest reports.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

Amy checked her watch. "Hnh... time really does fly when you're having fun," she said. She looked to Mary. "You got a place to stay?"

*** Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***

"Agreed..." Roc said with a wicked smile.

(Letting you handle the encounters with the Imperium Guard, Alessia.)

*** Bast Castle, Vjun ***

"I see," Anakin responded. "Did you bring the tools to do that here?" In Krystal's mind, he asked, What are you two gonna name the child?

*** Azeroth Orbit ***

"We have entered a standard orbit," proclaimed the helmsman.

"Good. XO, have the hangar prep my shuttle. I'm gonna head down there and get things started," Ketorr said. He looked to Kia. "You said you didn't wanna put John through the transporters till he was a lot older." He picked up John in his arms and headed for the door.

"I'll meet you guys down planetside," Lian commented.

*** Unseen Assailent, Captain's quarters ***

"Wouldn't be the first time you caught me without pants," Saraabi joked with a sly wink. "Come in, honey - I'm not having this conversation in the doorway."

*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgus overheard the charges, and strode over to the area, his cloak fluttering in the wind. "Hold!" he commanded. He looked over the motley prisoners, then approached the Mongdrigan in charge. "Might I ask what charges these people got?" he asked, even though he already knew. He had no intention of stopping this, however - if there was one thing that never changed in him, it was how he despised traitors. Especially traitors who spat in the face of his generosity. No, he merely wanted more details.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4670 on: December 13, 2018, 04:32:17 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
The armored Mongdrigan bowed low before speaking. “My Lord, these heathens were plotting against you. They were attempting to stockpile food and water rations and had plans to leave the city, abandoning their work assignments. Officer Coburn is searching their records to find out what those were.” He kicked a cloud of dirt and pebbles at the prisoners. “Traitorous scum, the lot of ‘em.”

The prisoners immediately began speaking in their defense.
“We were using our own rations! We never meant harm!”
“We weren’t abandoning our jobs! I already spoke to the overmaster!”
“It’s not a permanent leave! We were going to Five Points on a pilgrimage!”

One in the crowd answered back.
“Pilgrimages are banned under Directive 3121! You’re kind have no care of the law!”
The crowd jeered and roared.
The executioner hefted his blade, awaiting Malgus’s go-ahead.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4671 on: December 13, 2018, 06:22:15 AM »
***UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***
Anatoly faced roughly where the NCO was and yelled through the helmet that continued to slightly muffle his speech "I am Polkovnik Anatoly Vasiliev! Commander of the Issledovaniye Anomaliy 1 mission!" He said putting his hands up in case they happened to be the U.S crews his overseers warned him about back on his universe's Earth. "My callsign is palach!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4672 on: December 13, 2018, 10:45:45 AM »
*Korriban*
Fayam whisteled. "Look at that. I've clearly made quite a reputation to myself. Anyway, I'm the one and only."

*New Romulus*
Anna walked in Obisek's office, still in armour. She had removed her helmet to make conversation easier. She cleared her throat and said to the servants, "I'll need to check in with Obisek. It's about a job."

*Earth*
Mary shrugged. "I've got my hotel room until next week," she mentioned. "And, now you mention it, it's time to head over."

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4673 on: December 13, 2018, 10:58:13 PM »
“Considering I’ve never left the atmosphere and you’re the first of any contact off world, you would be correct in your assumptions. However, if they are the ones whom I would speak with in offering our assistance after this conflict is resolved then I would gladly do so.” Katin proudfully exclaimed.

“Don’t give me that right now Esme. Just help me!” Cried Damien in a bit of exhausted anger.
“Hmph, you’re always so rude young man.” Esme Swung her sabre at a striking motions sideways through the ground causing walls of Quartz crystal to form from beneath the earth, deflecting the blaster fire. She swung again, in an upward motion, bringing up spikes of Amethyst crystals underneath the droids.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4674 on: December 13, 2018, 11:09:15 PM »
2 of the droids were stuck on the crystal spikes, still functioning,  though,  but the others had avoided being pierced by them their thin legs allowing them to avoid the crystals, the 4  not letting up with their blaster fire. "Do you need help in there?!" asked a voice.

"Yeah well i don't think we have too much time, to gloat about it." Nari grumbled. Flier stood there waiting in a 'guard' stance.

Cindy walked over to the strange Jackal like creature. "Alright you've been here all day, is something wrong?" She asked.

Alex lead the way stopping at an intersection to another hallway holding her hand up in a silent gester to say 'someone was coming.' silently, as if on cue two imperial guardsmen poked around both corners firing bolters at the two , Alex returned fire hitting one of the guardsmen in the shoulder.

"Well not exactly ,but we can beam them down when your ready." Krystal replied. It was decided that he was in charge of naming him. Krystal replied back in thought

*** Azeroth Orbit ***

"At least someone listens to me." Kia replied "Why did we bring Him along again?" she asked

"Won't be the last."Kayle added."Then why did you start one here?"he giggled.

*** Sol III system, near Utopia Planitia Shipyards ***

An Ncc Defiant class vessel sent out a distres signal, the ship uncloaking near the Federation shipyards.  "This is Captain, Maryia of the N.C.C. Wolf's Pup. over half of our crew is out of action...we need medical assistance our doctor was overtaken by the odd disease that has swept though all of the males on board, i have a few wounded ,but we need a little bit of help in the chaos we lost our subspace drive  and most of our weapons! engines are at half-power." the Catian captain said in the Distress call.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:41:55 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
« Reply #4675 on: December 16, 2018, 03:27:16 AM »
**Spaceport Dragon’taan**

The Boarding

At this point with the smoke inside the postal craft Lt. Cadonis couldn’t quite tell if he had landed in the spaceport. It was pouring in and down the control console from the vents above like a thick grey velvet. He had put on his Zero-Suit to keep from breathing the smoke. Somehow, by a long shot he was able to limp the dying spaceship to Dragon’taan.

He emerged from the ship slowly, casually trying to compose himself. Attempting to act like the old Lt. Cadonis. He was dead, long gone-his body consumed by the bloodthirsty Dredge on Ura’s old planet. Ura had stolen his clothes and hijacked the ship to escape that Godforsaken place.

Ura detached the helmet so he could breath. His aura encapsulated in the body suit began to leak out and instantaneously he could sense his surroundings in a depth others couldn’t understand. ‘Maybe they have food here.’ he imagined.

Hopefully he would get by without anyone figuring him out. But even if they did... ‘I’ll kill them.” his face went dark.
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4676 on: December 17, 2018, 04:18:40 AM »
*** Outpost Knightmare ***

Dusk's ship maneuvered to trail behind the fleet, "Sounds good. Even if the Harbinger doesn't show up, at least we'll get something either way. Let's go."

*** Peragus III Mining Station, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"I-I'm here. This really feels like some kind of horror game right now. The dorms are in lockdown, and there's poison gas within the sealed rooms." Weaver took a closer look at the terminal seeing if there was more than the camera feed and the ability to lift the lockdown.

"Uhm... I know we're looking for survivors, but uh... do you think there's something else here? Something someone tried to seal away? I mean, first the elevator, and now the gas?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4677 on: December 17, 2018, 04:16:05 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, ??? ~

Oh great. So he managed to escape Earth, and now he was who knows where on some distant dragon planet that was currently under attack. Ugh. Being unable to think as well as he normally did, he began to look for a place where he could be left alone for a while. Of course, there were none around because air... spaceport. Ugh. What happened to exploring new places being fun, huh?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4678 on: December 17, 2018, 08:47:32 PM »
*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spaceport ***

Not far from where Michen was, there was a cantina that currently sat empty - except for one occupant: A lone, blue-furred fox with multiple scars dressed in wraith-esque tattered robes and several lightsabers clipped to his belt. Curiously, he seemed to be looking around, as though looking for someone. His head would turn and stare at Michen, and would remain staring at him. He made a gesture, requesting Michen come to him.

Elsewhere in the spaceport, a mechanic took a look at Lt. Cadonis' ship and scoffed, looking to him. "What'd you do, pick a fight with a Borg Cube?"

"Just got a while before my transport leaves," K'Tath responded. "And maybe, just maybe, I'll get some uninterrupted sleep on there. This place... hasn't really been conducive to such, between the wildlife and the raiders." He scoffed before sipping again on his drink. "You'd think they'd learn after the first fifty times..."

"The House of Pegh sent word you were coming. The Imperials didn't think to lock out our comms equipment - outside the bridge, anyway - so we are honored to have a warrior of your caliber aid us in this task. The Imperials thought us volatile brutes and braggarts - we shall show them the might of a Klingon!" He gestured for Fayam to come with him, where he would have a map of the ship. "We have crew isolated in other areas of the ship. The commander thinks it best that we split up and hit more than one target. Commander Rhea is going to the bridge - she has an honorable score to settle with the commander of this group. We need groups to hit Main Engineering and the secondary and tertiary cargo bays, which hold KDF War Material we were sending to our allies in the UIA Fleet. We'll get to that later - point is, we have to hit all the targets at once if this is to work. Which can you accomplish?"

*** Peragus III Mining Station, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"Hmm... Lockdown... poison gas... sounds suspicious. See if you can shut down the gas, then search the bodies of anyone in the dorms for a holo-log. That might tell us what happened here. If anyone is left alive, they'd likely be in administration," Praven told Weaver. "Your signal isn't coming in very clear, so I imagine the dorm comm unit is damaged; Once you leave the dorms, you may be on your own. The Admin sector has it's own comms, so I'd advise making for there, and I can get back in touch with you."

As it happens, there was a way to end the dormitory lockdown - but the gas would be a concern. Strangely enough, the gas seemed to be coming from the dormitory ventilation system. Theoretically, if Weaver were to shut that off, or reverse the flow, the gas would be cleared from the dorms.

*** Outpost Knightmare, en route to AO ***

Jacqueline's fleet all went to warp, hoping Dusk was close behind.

*** New Romulus ***

As it happened, Obisek was just opening the door in his office when he spotted Anna. He smiled, his spiked teeth clearly gleaming. "You certainly work fast," he said. "Please, come in."

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"Yeah, we better head for our hotel room, as well," Jason commented. "Nice meeting you, Mary - hope things turn out well!"

*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit ***

"You can take that helmet off, atmosphere pressure in here is stable," offered the NCO, a brown-furred anthro-bear. He spoke into his radio about what Anatoly had said about his mission, feeling it was... familiar, somehow.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Hnh," Malgus scoffed. "As much as I despise traitors... I cannot, in good conscience, have these souls executed without first confirming or disproving their claims." He looked to the prisoners, and strode over to them, his height towering over them. "For your sake, you better be telling the truth. One thing I despise more than traitors... is liars." He looked to the armored Mongdrigan and the executioner, then strode over to them "I trust you can get in contact with their Overmaster? If what they say is true, they have committed no real crime other than a violation of a ban on this pilgrimage... and since we are on the topic, tell me about them and why they were banned. The more I know, the more I can make the correct judgement."

Roc didn't bother with wounding the Imperium Guardsmen; he shot to kill, every time, then reloaded his weapon. "The more time we waste, the more time these people have to launch more nukes!" Roc shouted. "Let's move!"

"Okay, how fast can you install them?" Anakin asked. "Oh! And before I forget, can you get a message to Luke? My comm equipment here got screwed up, so I can't speak to anyone outside the system for another two weeks."

Saraabi turned to face Kayle with an amused look on her face. "Et tu, Brute?" she chuckled.

*** Sol III system, near Utopia Planitia Shipyards ***

The respons, while not prompt, would come from a passing Starfleet Galaxy-class Retrofit, the USS San Antonio. "Attention, NCC Wolf's Pup - we are answering your distress call. How long can you hold out?"

*** Azeroth Orbit ***

"Bcause I didn't want to leave him with my parents," Ketorr said. "And I wanted him to see the world his mother met his father."

Then we can get you there, or provide you with coordinates, if you are determined to seek them out yourself. Just... don't let them intimidate you. Especially High General Indari. He may look like he'll rip your throat out at the wrong word, but he's a good man. I know his son, and rumor has it he's now a grandfather. Lord-Admiral Tokarev, on the other hand... don't know much about him outside the stories of his exploits. On Dragon'taan, the man is legendary," Silrus said. "Even more so on Dragonaria Prime. I actually met one of his daughters - Celina... or was it Saraabi? I keep getting the two of them mixed up."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 01:41:38 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4679 on: December 17, 2018, 11:28:35 PM »
***UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***

With this request Anatoly took off his helmet and squinted, He was old and dishevelled. Looking forward he slowly placed his helmet on the ground and sighed through his nose
"What year is it?" He said as he examined his surroundings