The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257821 times)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4260 on: June 03, 2018, 07:32:53 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit **

"Only one, sir." Blaine said, clearing his throat. "What capabilities do these...Czerka mercenaries have on site? Exo-suits or something? I'd assume a high level asset would require high level defense." He finished, readjusting the strap to his assault rifle. The bear's neural interface had begun recording since the meeting, but it was more for his own entertainment after the upcoming battle.

Kozik stood by and checked his helmet's built-in HUD, tapping into the ship's onboard mapping system. Setting his helmet to download a map of the AO, he removed it and lit a cigarette.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4261 on: June 03, 2018, 01:13:06 PM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam overheard Gideon. He held still for a few seconds, but decided to bring T'liss to justice first. He casually dragged the Tal Shiar agent along to the spaceport, where he called in the Blowfish. He realised the ship would drop out of orbit unwarned, but its autopilot would be advanced enough to not cause a collision.

*Coruscant*
Anna explained, "All I know is that the UIA is somehow involved in what is known as the Triple Alliance. Unfortunately, I can't say more."

*Earth*
Mary said, surprised, "Oh? That's where I stay as well! Now that's a very unlikely coincidence."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4262 on: June 03, 2018, 07:06:04 PM »
*** Usperfield Park, New Cerinia ***

"Your guess is as good as mine, Gideon,but I think that was a sorry attempt at kidnapping me." Celina replied

*** Green hills, Merchant Ship Crash Site ***

" Know what?" The Sangheili asked."I've been here only a week of your time." Kyva replied, his head drooping "I was the one who glassed this planet."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4263 on: June 04, 2018, 02:34:41 AM »
*** Starfleet Command ***

Weaver held the package tight to his chest. No way was he going to lose it now. After getting lost, owing to the crowd, and a lack to having any sense of direction, he would finally stumble his way towards the entrance of Admiral Quinn's office. In response to the guards, Weaver gestured to the package,

"I have a priority package that needs to be delivered."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4264 on: June 04, 2018, 04:59:22 AM »
*Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo*
Garrus nodded. “Of course was, Lord Malgus. We can have the crystals treated in a few days. If I may, what do you want them for?”

*Coruscant*
The Craat, after contacting traffic control, began taking off. The crescent shaped craft quickly gained altitude and left atmosphere. Vestraad knocked on the doorway of Ashoka’s quarters. “Emissary Ashoka, we’ve a slight issue. One of our warp capacitors has malfunctioned, due to Coruscant’s atmosphere I reckon. We’ll have to make a few warps instead of the one. Shouldn’t be more than a day of warping.”

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4265 on: June 05, 2018, 01:03:13 AM »
*** Transporter Room, Starship Chimera, Geidi IV Orbit ***

After a while, Gypsie rolled over in the bed and felt some discomfort, groaning and repositioning herself in the bed until she sat up and tried to get out of bed, then as she tried to stand, her legs gave way and she tumbled to the floor.   Before anything could get to her, she crawled into the bed again and laid across Kyle's waist and she would try to sleep again.      Her legs twitched and she let out a relieved sigh, "Good... those still work..."

*** Borealis Med bay, Geidi IV Orbit ***

When her hand brushed her side, Angel let out a cry that seemed to resonate an emotion of sadness, carrying through the air and into the ears of those in the room, thus allowing them to spiritually feel Angel's pain and sorrow, and she didn't stop crying as her hands rubbed her side, her mind thinking this will help, where it was instead making the spot grow larger.   Soon enough her complexion began to lose saturation, and her cries became more and more sad and tired.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4266 on: June 05, 2018, 11:41:10 PM »
*** Starship Chimera, En Route to Onderon ***

Vasily twitched and stirred in his sleep. He kept seeing Gypsie in that cage, and himself trying to free her. "G... Gy... Gypsie... hold... hold... on..." he groaned softly.

"Doctor, is your captain about anywhere? I'd like to speak to them," San requested.

*** Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

"An experiment," Malgus responded. "I want to see if one can be adapted to function as a Lightsaber Crystal."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

"That's fine," Ahsoka replied. "What can you tell me about Malgus, from your perspective? How did you meet him?"

*** Warship Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

"Triple Alliance..." Vader repeated, as though hearing the name of an old friend. "... Very well. Lead the way."

At the same time, the Faith would get a message text directly from D'Tan's office: "Get back to New Romulus, ASAP. Just broke encryption on next part. It's bad.

*** Starfleet Command, San Francisco, Earth ***

The other guard looked over Weaver, then knocked on the door and spoke to Quinn. What he said wasn't clear, but Quinn's voice could be heard inside. "Send him in." The guards would usher Weaver inside, where a humanoid man ( http://i.imgur.com/klveVAM.jpg ) sat at a desk. He looked up at Weaver. "Ah, good - you arrived. You didn't run into any trouble, I hope?" he spoke to him in the calmest and most friendly manner - unusual, given the tension outside.

"Clearly!" Gideon agreed. "Where'd you learn that, though? You put that Romulan flat on his *** in an instant!"

*** Spaceport, New Cerinia ***

Fortunately for the Blowfish, the skies would be relatively clear.

"Hnh," the captain commented. "What, were you expecting us to shoot you on sight? The UNSC and the Sangheili are allies - these days, we're like battlefield brothers and sisters. I don't know where you've been the last two-and-a-half decades, but a lot has changed. Humanity and the Sangheili aren't enemies anymore."

Up high, out of the Sangheili's view, the unknown hunter observed this fascinating creature.

*** Unspecified Location, Earth ***

"Indeed, a strange coincidence," Amy agreed.

"Hey, babe - we gotta move," Jason said as he bumped her.

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit ***

"Honestly, we don't know," Draco admitted. "Not for certain. This isn't a typical Czerka operation."

"But we doubt Czerka would actively field such tech - too expensive, and Czerka is notoriously cheap in that regard," Lana added. "That being said, expect significantly diverse firepower; Czerka mercs aren't consistent in the least when it comes to their equipment. So that's Blaster pistols, Rifles, and sniper weapons. Given the delicate nature of this operation, I imagine they won't have much more than that, lest they damage their prize."

"If there's nothing else, ladies and gents, you'd best get moving; we'll be in position for attack in fifteen," Draco said. "Good hunting out there. Dismissed."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4267 on: June 06, 2018, 04:53:54 AM »
Garrus tilted his head. “Lightsaber, my Lord? Oh! Your weapon I presume? Well...it could be very dangerous. Tiberium’s latent energy, even treated, is tremendous. It’s natural vibration makes it great for blades, but Mongdrigan custom frowns upon using tiberium for weapons, as wounds often exacerbate themselves into infections. Though, for you my Lord, I’m sure the others will accept it.”

*Coruscant Local Space, Outbound*
Vestraad smiled. “Lord Malgus liberated the Mongdrigan People from Great Leader, and has ruled fairly since. His kindness has allowed us to resume our space flight. His troops have assisted in repairing the damages from the initial liberation, and they all seem to have the same optimistic outlook for Gorbis Mongdrigo.”

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4268 on: June 06, 2018, 06:20:03 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit **

Blaine nodded, pulling his helmet on before heading towards the lifts. Kozik followed him into one, before it's doors closed shut and the lift proceeded down to their designated area.

After a few uneventful minutes, the two troopers found their way to the drop podbay. Kozik took a final drag before flicking his cigarette off to the side, putting his helmet on.

"So where's this squad Draco was talking about?" Kozik asked, turning to face Blaine who was checking one of the pods.

"I assume they'll be here shortly. We only got a few minutes before we're boots down." The bear replied, finishing his personal assessment on the standard ODST pod. He leaned back up and unslung his rifle, ready to set off.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4269 on: June 06, 2018, 07:06:06 AM »
*New Cerinia*
With some brute force, Fayam threw T'liss in the back room of the ship upon landing. He jumped in the cockpit and made a contact for Lord-Admiral Tokarev, who should still be here.

*Coruscant*
Anna said nothing, but put the ship in warp-drive towards New Romulus. She expected the star destroyer to follow her as she replied to D'tan, "Understood. I'm coming in with lord Vader in tow. Expect him to talk to you."

*Earth*
Mary asked: "Something up, Jason?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4270 on: June 07, 2018, 12:01:21 AM »
*** Starship Chimera, En Route to Onderon ***

Vasily twitched and stirred in his sleep. He kept seeing Gypsie in that cage, and himself trying to free her. "G... Gy... Gypsie... hold... hold... on..." he groaned softly.

"Doctor, is your captain about anywhere? I'd like to speak to them," San requested.

"An experiment," Malgus responded. "I want to see if one can be adapted to function as a Lightsaber Crystal."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

"That's fine," Ahsoka replied. "What can you tell me about Malgus, from your perspective? How did you meet him?"

*** Warship Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

"Triple Alliance..." Vader repeated, as though hearing the name of an old friend. "... Very well. Lead the way."

At the same time, the Faith would get a message text directly from D'Tan's office: "Get back to New Romulus, ASAP. Just broke encryption on next part. It's bad.

*** Starfleet Command, San Francisco, Earth ***

The other guard looked over Weaver, then knocked on the door and spoke to Quinn. What he said wasn't clear, but Quinn's voice could be heard inside. "Send him in." The guards would usher Weaver inside, where a humanoid man ( http://i.imgur.com/klveVAM.jpg ) sat at a desk. He looked up at Weaver. "Ah, good - you arrived. You didn't run into any trouble, I hope?" he spoke to him in the calmest and most friendly manner - unusual, given the tension outside.

"Clearly!" Gideon agreed. "Where'd you learn that, though? You put that Romulan flat on his *** in an instant!"

*** Spaceport, New Cerinia ***

Fortunately for the Blowfish, the skies would be relatively clear.

"Hnh," the captain commented. "What, were you expecting us to shoot you on sight? The UNSC and the Sangheili are allies - these days, we're like battlefield brothers and sisters. I don't know where you've been the last two-and-a-half decades, but a lot has changed. Humanity and the Sangheili aren't enemies anymore."

Up high, out of the Sangheili's view, the unknown hunter observed this fascinating creature.

"Indeed, a strange coincidence," Amy agreed.

"Hey, babe - we gotta move," Jason said as he bumped her.

"Honestly, we don't know," Draco admitted. "Not for certain. This isn't a typical Czerka operation."

"But we doubt Czerka would actively field such tech - too expensive, and Czerka is notoriously cheap in that regard," Lana added. "That being said, expect significantly diverse firepower; Czerka mercs aren't consistent in the least when it comes to their equipment. So that's Blaster pistols, Rifles, and sniper weapons. Given the delicate nature of this operation, I imagine they won't have much more than that, lest they damage their prize."

"If there's nothing else, ladies and gents, you'd best get moving; we'll be in position for attack in fifteen," Draco said. "Good hunting out there. Dismissed."

"You already spoke with her." The doctor grumbled gently grabbing Angel's hand and trying to stop her from rubbing herself, the medical droid preparing to put Angel under anesthetic.

Rae walked in view of the communcation monitor "You needed something?" The white vixen asked.

"My mother taught me hand-to-hand combat." Celina explained simply. "Now where's my other ice cream?" She asked

--- Krystal's Mansion, Master bedroom ---
Though asleep, Krystal's mind was far from inactive, her dream land  putting her on a dead planet, the very surface was mosltly glass and dirt, the blue vixen soon stopped her foot kicking the skull of a dead fox across the sand... she stopped in her tracks upon seeing the skull...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4271 on: June 07, 2018, 12:14:07 AM »

"Not at all," Jason replied. "But there's a carnival in town here, and I wanna get in before the lines get impossibly long."

*** Leaving Coruscant Orbit ***

The Vader's Fist, indeed, was following the Faith as she headed for New Romulus. D'Tan hoped they'd get here in time. Anything related to the Elachi was always bad news.

*** New Cerinia ***

Markus would not answer Fayam's call, as he was sound asleep.

The soldiers that would accompany Blaine and Kozik arrived with Doc and Kira. "You boys ready?" Doc asked.

"As I said, it's an experiment," Malgus said. "If I can, I will use the Force to attune a Tiberium Crystal to me and forge it through the Force. If it works, I can use it to replace the lightsaber crystals of the Force-Using Sith under my command, so they no longer have to rely on those weak, Brood-Forge-made synthetic Crystals we were taught to use... well, long ago. And any force user we end up coming across here, we can teach to do the same, if it works."

*** Coruscant Local Space, Outbound ***

Ahsoka nodded in comprehension. "And he hasn't done anything to anyone who disagreed or opposed him? And what happened to Great Leader? Did Malgus execute him?"

"Can you bring our daughter to Onderon? Our ship is there, currently undergoing maintenance," San requested.

"Here," the stand worker handed Celina another Ice Cream cone with the original flavors of ice cream she had before. "It's on the house."

Gideon would poke Celina's side before she got her ice cream. "Lucky..." he jested.

*** Krystal's Mansion, Master bedroom ***

Markus, sleeping like a rock, somehow found his own mind linked to Krystal's dreamscape. "... the hell...?" he muttered in there. Looking around, he spotted Krystal. "Krystal, where are we?" he asked her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4272 on: June 07, 2018, 02:09:40 AM »
Weaver tilted his head, trying to make out what was said before being sent through. It probably wasn't anything important. He held the package in front of himself and tried to stand tall.

"No trouble at all sir," Weaver responded, "I have a package that I needed to get to you," he held out the package in front of him. Weaver wondered what was so important about this package. Unfortunately, he had a feeling that he would never find out.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4273 on: June 07, 2018, 04:53:43 AM »
“But my Lord,” Garrus spread his paws to either side. “Allowing tiberium to be so close may have...eh...unintended side effects. Some long-standing Harvesters speak of whispers from the crystals. Same with the Bugmen, though the reports are scattered at best. I will not stop you, Lord Malgus. But I beg of you, heed my warning.”

*The Craat, Deep Space*
The Craat dropped from its short-range warp and prepared for another jump.

Vestraad shook his head. “I know not of Great Leader’s death. As for dissidents, I’ve not met one Mongdrigan who opposes Lord Malgus.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4274 on: June 07, 2018, 02:03:04 PM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam raised his eyebrows. "Um... Is ANYONE there? Like, at all?"

*Outer Space*
Anna arrived with the Vader's Fist in tow and Anna wasted no time to get the situation straight. "I'm back with lord Vader. I suppose you can take him from here after you informed me. Now, what's the deal?"

*Earth*
Mary's eyes went big. "Did you just say 'carnival'? Count me in!"