The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256574 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4290 on: June 14, 2018, 11:32:02 AM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam said dry, "Fayam Aerial, you know enough. I've got a Tal Shiar agent with a kidnap attempt on his bill."

*New Romulus*
Anna said, "Well, I would want to speak to the Brotherhood on your behalf, but I'm not risking a vessel capture. Deal?"

*Earth*
Mary pointed to the ferris wheel. "There," she said.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4291 on: June 14, 2018, 11:11:02 PM »
*** Starfleet Command ***

Weaver tilted his head, "Battle Meditation? As a Force power no. If I were to guess however," Weaver paused for a brief moment, "I think it would slow down the user's perception of time allowing faster reactions?" That idea was ripped straight from a game he played.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4292 on: June 19, 2018, 02:26:49 AM »
*** Starfleet Command, San Francisco, Sol III ***

(Gotta remember, Weaver, in GS, the difference between Sol III and Earth, even though they technically refer to the same planet, is that Sol III is under Federation Control [Star Trek], while Earth is under UNSC control [Halo]. Just thought I'd point that out to avoid confusion.)

"Not quite," Mira explained. "Battle Meditation, in the ways of the Force, is a rare power that can affect armies and fleets, helping them act in unison, boosting morale, stamina and battle prowess. At the same time, if a force user is like me and not afraid to use the Dark Side, it can simultaneously drain aforementioned attributes from an enemy army, and essentially cause them to lose the will to fight." Mira looked over her shoulder at Weaver, pausing at an intersection to allow a squad of Federation Marines to pass. "Don't worry; like many others that have taken the same path as me, I am a Sith in name only; I have no reason to hurt you. In case you've not gleaned it, my Sith name is Darth Rellius." She resumed course after the marines passed, moving with Weaver along a twisting invisible path until they came to one specific room, fit for a best-of-both-sides-of-the-Force Jedi. "We can speak freely in here; the room is sealed off from eavesdroppers, and I imagine you have many questions."

*** New Cerinia Detention Center ***

"Ah, yes... we received work of you shortly before you called. Now, I understand you want 1,000 credits for turning this kidnapper in, which I find a bit odd - standard rate for turning in Kidnappers, whether first-time offenders or previous offenders, is 1,500 creds," the Detention Center Rep told Fayam.

*** New Romulus Orbit ***

"I imagine you can talk our brotherhood colleagues into doing that for you - or I could see if I could convince Vader to handle that," D'Tan said. "Which would you prefer?"

*** Carnival Site, Earth ***

"Um... what is that?" Amy asked.

"That's a Ferris Wheel, hon," Jason said. He nudged Mary. "She's not afraid of heights, but she had a bad experience last time she was on one of those."

*** Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

Malgus found it odd Garrus couldn't see anything, he nonetheless told him, "I saw a cave... embedded in a cliff face, just off a beach... and for a moment, I could swear I saw, in that cave... red crystals."

(Do you see where I'm going with that, Ray?)

*** Starship Craat, Deep Space ***

"In a way, that's surprisingly modest of Malgus," Ahsoka responded. When she heard Vestraad's comments about the Ion Storm, she asked, "How bad do those storms get? Are they as severe as those that wracked Makeb before it was destroyed?"

*** Borealis Med bay, Geidi IV Orbit ***

"Oh, we have plenty of room aboard the Retribution's Thunder, but speaking of Dragon'taan..." San began, "... have you any news of High General Indari? Is he doing alright? Last I heard from him, his son got married and his daughter was starting school."

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

Thel's response came quickly. "This is Kaidon 'Vadam, to whom am I speaking?"

*** Merchant Ship Crash Site, Green Hills ***

"Something stalking us? You mean, other than the Kig-Yar?" the captain asked, noticeably surprised.

"Ha! I told you I wasn't crazy!" one of the crewmen exclaimed. "You saw it too, didn't you?" he asked the Sangheili. "That shimmering... thing!"

"I confess to a degree of curiosity, sir," the captain told Kyva. "Did you see the creature Morris saw?"

*** Reach ***

"Very well," Vhikarev agreed.

Meanwhile, wherever Fixel was, Ahkrinviingah would try to subtly guide her to Vhikarev's location.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 04:31:36 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4293 on: June 19, 2018, 03:21:08 AM »

"Captain Fyra Pheonix of the foxfire, I have a rather large delivery for you on the order of about 100,000 tons or more."

" I don't think sight is the proper sence, more like instinct." Kyva explained "Something likely using cloaking technology." The Sangheli explained.

"You've got some catching up to do, His son is now a father... and the high general a grandfather." Rae pointed out "We'll be arriving in the system in  about 30 minutes."

*** Reach ***

Fixel suddenly felt an odd urge to go a certain way  eventually walking   up to Vhikarev himself.

*** New Cerinai Krystal's Mansion***

"Markus, I think I know someone who might have some itel on the sith covenant in Lylat." Krystal said rolling over in bed to face her partner.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:49:45 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4294 on: June 19, 2018, 03:54:57 AM »
*** Reach ***

"Very well," Vhikarev agreed.

Meanwhile, wherever Fixel was, Ahkrinviingah would try to subtly guide her to Vhikarev's location.

(Reach)

Wilco nods and keeps watch.

*** Reach ***

Fixel suddenly felt an odd urge to go a certain way  eventually walking   up to Vhikarev himself.

(Reach)

Fixel would find himself staring down the barrel of a gun. "Who are you, and what do you want?" A voice says, it's tone one of curiousity and cautiousness.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4295 on: June 19, 2018, 04:45:31 AM »
*Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo*
(I believe I’m tracking your plot. I won’t jump to conclusions though.)
Garrus’s brow furrowed. “A cave...? Untouched? A blue zone...by the beach? But, there’s no liquid water. Perhaps the desert? And red? Hmm...I’ve never seen tiberium in that color. There’s the stuff that grows in the desert, but it’s not crystalline. A-Anyway, I will dispatch the Long Rangers immediately my Lord.”
A horrible crash in the sky caught the old Mongdrigan’s attention.
“Oh! Oh my! We need to ground or space any vessel as soon as possible; I didn’t see the Ion storm. Unless, Lord Malgus, your ships are built to withstand ion discharges?”

*The Craat, Deep Space*
Vestraad nodded. “I’m not sure what Makeb is, but these storms have decimated any Mongdrigan vessel caught out. But, as with tiberium, we Mongdrigans have adapted to the storms. We siphon energy from them to charge emergency batteries.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4296 on: June 19, 2018, 12:11:13 PM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam shrugged. "Eh. I'm growing a bit out of my interest for money," he explained, "I found out that I didn't really have something to spend it on. Besides, I noticed money can't buy me happiness. The attempt failed horribly anyway."

*New Romulus*
Anna replied, "Well, I'd prefer Lord Vader doing so, actually. I've had a lot of things behind me the past weeks, so I'm going to take a rest." She added, "Case in point, my crew needs it too," after assessing them.

*Earth*
Mary stared at the thing. She always loved the view, yet if Amy wouldn't want it, she reckoned she'd point at something else.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4297 on: June 20, 2018, 02:28:31 AM »

(Gotcha. Will note that for the future.)

*** Sol III, Starfleet Command ***

A shiver went through Weaver when the word "Sith" was uttered. He kept following regardless. The power Mira had mentioned seemed very powerful. Entire armies? How much power would that even take to use? Weaver wasn't an expert in the Force, but he was confident that one person alone could not use the power without some kind of help. A group effort, maybe some kind of focus, but there was no way someone could pull something like that on their own.

Weaver took a moment to gaze around at the room that they had entered. The space did seem like a place for those of split-affinities. Perhaps Starfleet hosted more personnel like Mira? She was correct in that Weaver had many questions, but he found himself struggling to form any of them into words.

"Oh uh..." Weaver paused for a moment, "I guess I should start with the Elachi... who are they?"

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4298 on: June 20, 2018, 10:36:16 AM »
** Landing Zone, Tatooine Surface **

The drop was quick, the landing heavy. Blaine kicked his door open, pulling back the slide on his rifle, before opening fire on the shocked mercenaries. His HUD lit up spotted targets, sending the data to Kozik who was still stuck in pod.

The wolf quickly hit the release switches, blasting the door off and into an approaching mercenary who was flattened. Kozik managed to find cover next to Blaine behind some wreckage from their entry.

"We lock this spot down until the others get here, got it?!" Blaine yelled to Kozik over the incoming fire. The wolf, whose skull paint covered any chance of seeing through his faceshield, nodded in agreement before returning fire.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4299 on: June 20, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »
** Landing Zone, Tatooine Surface **

The drop was quick, the landing heavy. Blaine kicked his door open, pulling back the slide on his rifle, before opening fire on the shocked mercenaries. His HUD lit up spotted targets, sending the data to Kozik who was still stuck in pod.

The wolf quickly hit the release switches, blasting the door off and into an approaching mercenary who was flattened. Kozik managed to find cover next to Blaine behind some wreckage from their entry.

"We lock this spot down until the others get here, got it?!" Blaine yelled to Kozik over the incoming fire. The wolf, whose skull paint covered any chance of seeing through his faceshield, nodded in agreement before returning fire.
A friendly IFF incator would soon show up on Kozik and Blaine's motion tracker/radar followed by  the sound of a UNSC Battle rifle 'burp'  from the flanks of the mercenaries as a few were taken down by the sudden person at the flanks of the mercenary group.

--Sol's Bar&Grill Dragon'taan --

A red vixen carrying another young red vixen walked into the establishment...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:25:34 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4300 on: June 22, 2018, 01:07:53 AM »
*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Mommy, where are we going?" asked the young male kit, being carried by Drake. Behind him, Viktor and Kabby were walking with their son, Tyber, held in Kabby's arms.

*** Landing Zone, Tatooine ***

The others began to arrive in Drop Pods, Kira being first out before Doc, who took cover with Blaine and Kozik while Kira was out front deflecting blaster bolts. The mercs were completely surprised and outmatched, and chose that moment to retreat deeper into the site.

"That was easy," Doc commented.

*** Starfleet Command, San Francisco, Sol III ***

"Well, I don't know any more about the Elachi than the Federation does, and they don't know much," Mira responded to Weaver. "I know they were once used as a warrior caste to an ancient race known as the Iconians; the Romulan Republic could tell you more - one of their members, guy named Trask Makron, before he signed on with the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, had several encounters with them. Even took out one of their bases. Nasty stuff. Anyway, after the last war with the Iconians, the Elachi, in a way, became raiders, seeing as their leaders were gone again."

*** New Cerinia Detention Center ***

"Fair enough," the Warden responded. "Just bring him by at your convenience."

*** New Romulus ***

"Very well. Let us know when you're ready for duty again - and we'll try to keep you appraised to new developments," D'Tan told Anna.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

Contrary to what was expected, Amy's demeanor turned right around and she started for the Ferris Wheel. Jason shrugged. "I guess we're going for the Ferris Wheel," he commented.

*** Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

"I'll have rescue shuttles dispatched; my ships can withstand ion storms. We've seen worse from plasma storms," Malgus said, reaching for his commlink to contact the Draconis Furiam.

*** The Craat, Deep Space ***

"That's... actually quite clever," Ahsoka complimented. "Still, I only know of Makeb from books and records at the Jedi Temple. Only one person I know of still alive today that actually has had firsthand experience there - and I already mentioned his name to you once."

*** Reach ***

"Easy, son - that's the one from my vision," Vhikarev cautioned Wilco. His next comment was directed at Fixel, as the ORS Heavy Cruiser leaves for orbit: "Took your sweet time getting here, didn't you?"

"Ah! Word was sent from Dragon'taan that you'd be coming," Thel responded, "Though I have to admit, I wasn't expecting you for another week."

"Cloaking device...?" The captain muttered. "Must be a PCD..."

"Told you," Morris commented.

"Knock it off, Morris!" the XO shouted.

The captain looked at Kyva. "Look, I hate to impose, but if Morris is right, this thing is stalking us - is there any chance we could get away from here aboard your ship?"

Morris scoffed. "If that thing is what I think it is, getting off-world on the Sangheili's ship wouldn't matter - the ****er would just follow us aboard and kill us all off, one by one; only way we'll be safe is if we take his head off."

*** New Cerinai Krystal's Mansion ***

"And who might that be?" Markus asked, still mostly asleep.

San was clearly shocked. "Did I hear that right?! Kyle is now a granddad?! Drake is now a daddy?! Oh, Kylet'oran is gonna flip when he hears about this..."

Keesha was just as surprised. "Kyle... has grand... grandchildren, now?" she asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4301 on: June 22, 2018, 02:09:59 AM »
*** Reach ***

"Easy, son - that's the one from my vision," Vhikarev cautioned Wilco. His next comment was directed at Fixel, as the ORS Heavy Cruiser leaves for orbit: "Took your sweet time getting here, didn't you?"

(Reach)

Wilco pulls the gun away from Fixel and looks away, muttering.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4302 on: June 22, 2018, 02:22:47 PM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam noticed, "I'll be on my way. Fayam out." He cut contact, dragged T'liss out again, locked his ship and pulled him along to the detention center.

*New Romulus*
Anna switched the contact to New Romulus traffic control. "Anna to New Romulus, Faith requests landing planetside." She turned to her crew and said, "Upon touchdown, you're getting a day or two off, depending on what arises from the Tal Shiar data. Take ground transport with you so you can be back quickly if nessecary."

*Earth*
Mary clacked her tongue and overtook her by running there.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4303 on: June 22, 2018, 03:28:02 PM »
*** New Cerinai Krystal's Mansion ***

"An old friend of mine i think she may have been working for the Sith covenant she's a smuggler." Krystal explained

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"We're going out to eat, dear." Amie replied as she picked out a table to sit at sitting at a table and setting the younger vixen in the chair next to her "where's daddy gonna sit?" Shiloe, the young female kit asked.

*** Landing Zone, Tatooine ***
what appeared to be a grey armored wolf spartan-II  walked closer to the group, eyes on the retreating Mercs "Your just gonna let them run?" she asked.

** Merchant Ship Crash Site, Green Hills ***
"So what do you recommend we do?" Kyva asked.

"Tigress works fast with her newest automated production, we have 2 dropships and a little over  a Cluster or battalion of Battlemechs. and at least 100 of the remote ARC-170R's as she calls them.  "

*** Reach ***
Fixel looks at Wilco 'What's wrong? did you really want to shoot me that badly?" she asked stepping closer to Vhikarev "Sorry unfamiliar territory." she said to  Vhikarev.

"Yes you heard correctly." Rae replied

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4304 on: June 23, 2018, 07:54:56 PM »
** Sol III Starfleet Command ***

Weaver nodded, putting his claw over his mouth in thought, "Ah. I see." Now the Iconians were an unknown, although, didn't seem to be an immediate pressing issue. He could look that up on his own later.

Giving another look around the room, he asked another question, "So, you said you were Sith in name only. I guess I'm... confused. Is it like, you have the powers of one, but not the ideology of one of them?"