The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 258481 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4275 on: June 08, 2018, 02:33:27 AM »
*** New Cerinia ***

Markus' household AI, Kex, answered the call. "My apologies, but the Lord-Admiral isn't taking calls right now. May I ask who's calling and what they're calling about?" he asked.

*** New Romulus Orbit ***

"We just broke the next block of encryption, and we have a serious problem," D'Tan said. "It seems we have a group of Elachi that intend to attack Sol III - our allies in Starfleet know this, but even with the Armada they have there, it may not be enough. They evidently got their hands on something the Elachi want very badly. BUT! As big a problem as this is, there is a unique opportunity here - and that opportunity is to both secure ties to a fleet of 'Liberated Borg' known simply as the Brotherhood, and to possibly capture an Elachi vessel and find out what the Federation got their hands on, and why the Elachi want it so badly. Are you game?"

*** Unspecified Location, Earth ***

"Well, then come on! We can still get there ahead of the crowds if we move now!" Jason suggested as he started off in one direction.

*** Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

Malgus hummed in thought, crossing his arms with a slight frown on his face as he considered this. He was about to speak when he doubled over, bringing a hand to his forehead as he was hit with a vision of a cave in an area seemingly untouched by Tiberium.

*** The Craat, Deep Space ***

"Great Leader must have been a severe jack*** for your people to so gladly take the rule of a Sith Lord over him, though from your description of him, it seems that either Malgus isn't really Malgus, or Malgus has changed, though I can't imagine how," Ahsoka said. She paused, then asked, "Would you care to hear what I know of Malgus? Well... what I knew of him from the Jedi Archives, technically."

*** Starfleet Command, San Francisco, Earth ***

"Good. I was almost certain the Elachi had you in their sights," Quinn said, picking up an odd, pyramidal device from the package. He pressed a button, and spoke, "Lord Rellius, we have the holocron. Better get to my office, pronto, as I don't know how much time we have left before the Elachi attack." There was no response. "Lord Rellius?" The door opened behind Weaver, and a young, brown-furred female canine appeared in the doorway, her eyes a bright red. Not only that, but they were not that of a canine; they were dragon eyes, which meant only one thing.

Dragon-Shifter.

Clipped to her belt were a pair of lightsabers. She looked down to Weaver, being a deal taller than him. "I assume you are the courier that brought this here?" she asked.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 03:29:47 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4276 on: June 08, 2018, 02:45:35 AM »
*** Reach ***

Vhikarev set to work immediately, using a ghost-encrypted channel to send an anonymous "tip" to the ship in Reach's sky. The effect took a few minutes to play out; the search parties were beamed up, and the ship just sat there.

(Reach)

Wilco looks at Vhikarev. "What now, sir?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4277 on: June 08, 2018, 04:30:07 AM »
*Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo*
Garrus quickly stepped to Malgus’s side, holding the Sith Lord’s shoulder. “Are you okay, my Lord?”

Overhead, a storm began brewing. Dark, shimmering clouds formed slowly over the construction site, moving towards the city.

*Craat, Deep Space*
Vestraad blinked. “Uhm, sure. I don’t know what the Jedi are, but I always love a great story.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4278 on: June 08, 2018, 10:43:43 AM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam responded: "I'm Fayam Aerial, reknown bounty hunter. I got the kidnapper that was tasked to take Celina, and I want him to see justice. It goes about a Romulan, a Tal Shiar agent named T'liss."

*New Romulus*
Anna scratched her head. "Wow. That's a lot to go through. So... you want me to contact the Brotherhood and/or capture an Elachi vessel. I would want to speak to the Brotherhood on your behalf, but I'm not risking a vessel capture. Deal?"

*Earth*
Mary quickly put the map away and hollered behind him.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4279 on: June 08, 2018, 03:40:34 PM »
*** Borealis Med bay, Geidi IV Orbit ***

"We can be there within two hours." Rae replied looking to Keesha "if that's okay with you." she asked

*** Usperfield Park, New Cerinia ***
"In my experince there's no such thing as luck." Celina replied licking her ice cream. "and Stop poking me!

** Krystal's Mansion, Master bedroom ***
Krystal was in tears "Cerinia..." she sobbed...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4280 on: June 09, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »
*** Starfleet Command ***

Weaver blinked. Elachi? Who were they? He guessed that's why he was hired to take the package instead of sending it on some cargo trader. Given that his ship had a fast long-range jump drive and a low signature, it'd be hard to track down and find him. They probably didn't tell him of any danger to prevent any kind of panic or suspicion. That meant Weaver missed out on hazard pay however. How many more secrets was he missing?

He whipped around when the door opened. Weaver could already feel her towering presence over him, and he swore he could feel himself recoiling a bit. After a few moments, he answered, "Yes. I am the courier," then Weaver's eyes widened. "Are those lightsabers?" He had never seen one in person. Just in pictures. Another thought clicked in his head, if she had lightsabers, did that mean she was a Jedi?

"Er... I mean..." Weaver stumbled over his words, "Sorry. I've just... never seen one before," Weaver put on a smile before looking down.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4281 on: June 10, 2018, 04:45:45 AM »

(Weaver, just out of curiousity - and because my memory is bad - what is Weaver? As in, what species?)

"Understandable, seeing that this was your first time meeting a Jedi," the woman responded. She looked to Quinn, who handed her the pyramidal device. She shifted it in her palm, commenting, "Hnh... heavier than I thought." She looked to Weaver. "As the courier who brought this to me, you deserve to know the truth of this. Please come with me." She then departed Quinn's office, speaking to Weaver as she walked in the hallway, hoping Weaver was behind her, "I am Knight-Commander Mira Orlen, Jedi Crusader and the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps' liaison to Starfleet. Might I ask who you are?"

"Fine with... me... but mother... talk to dad. Talk to the others. Angel and Rochell... deserve a new home after... what they've been through. They... have nothing else," Keesha pleaded her mother. San smiled weakly.

"I will see what I can do," she responded. Turning her attention to Rae, she spoke, "I'll see you in two hours - alert me immediately if her condition changes, please."

"Why, Celina! Did you become a Jedi Knight when I wasn't looking?" Gideon joked.

*** New Cerinia ***

"I see," Kex said. "I can direct you to the Coalition Detention Center, if you want to turn this... T'liss, in. The Coalition would see that you are properly compensated. We have accounts for this sort of mercenary work; name your price, and as long as it is not excessive, I will pass it along to the Mercenary Compensation Department."

*** Krystal's Mansion, Master bedroom, New Cerinia ***

Markus moved to support his wife, trying to bring her into his arms. He now recognized this barren landscape - he'd seen it before. Fortunately, Krystal was off-world when the Necromyans glassed Cerinia; Markus heard High General Kyle Indari was planetside when it happened, and saw the glassing firsthand - Markus, however, was not planetside when the world was glassed, as he was getting the refugees he managed to save with his hologram cohorts to safety. It still wasn't a pretty sight for him; he could feel the pain of what took place here.

*** Approaching Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

Amy and Jason, leading Mary, began approaching the carnival grounds. It was still rather early in the day, so the line to get in was still virtually nonexistent. "Wonder what the entry cost is?" Amy mused.

"One way to find out," Jason said, approaching one of the entry booths.

(Anna, I'll let you describe what Mary sees in the Carnival.)

*** Reach ***

"Now... we wait for the one in my vision. For that, I'd recommend we return to the original area we'd been in.

Fixel would find, now, that the search parties that had been sweeping Reach City were all vanishing. Ahkrinviingah would try to make himself heard in Fixel's head, "Your objective is near a communications blister, sending a fake tip to the ship above; they have come here looking for him. Do not interfere; let them think the tip is real, and let them leave. Veer north, then follow the access way to find... Vhikarev, I believe his name is. He is a dragon, with a scar across his face."

"I am alright," Malgus said. He offered a hand. "Let me show you what I saw - you might recognize it."

*** Starship Craat, Deep Space ***

"From what I know in the Jedi Archives, Darth Malgus was a Sith Lord who lived around four thousand years ago," Ahsoka began, "He was radical among the Sith, too - especially toward the latter years of the Sith Empire of that era; built himself a powerful power base of aliens, force-sensitive and otherwise, seeing them as equals to human Sith. He even had a Twi'lek wife, though I do not recall her name." Ahsoka paused to shake her head. "She was killed during the Sacking of Coruscant. No one today knows who killed her or how. Regardless, toward the last years of the Sith Empire under Darth Vitiate, Malgus and his followers broke away from the Empire, declaring their own empire, free of the Sith Policies that Malgus viewed as narrow-minded and self-destructive. Another contributing factor was that he was tired of all the infighting in the Sith Dark Council. Malgus was defeated by a Jedi we still have among us today - one of the DMC's Command Generals, Draco Bellator. He fought him, once. From Draco's perspective, Malgus was a damn good fighter. Now, it's after Draco's defeat of Malgus and his followers - who scatter after, and no one knows where they went - that details get scarce. We know Malgus somehow survived his encounter with General Bellator, and that he was eventually imprisoned by the Eternal Empire of Zakuul; however, during a raid on the vault where General Bellator had himself been imprisoned, an unidentified party appeared and broke Malgus out, too - they were last seen going through an equally-unidentified portal, and Malgus and the party that rescued him were never seen again." Ahsoka again paused, and a frown appeared on her face, one that signified a thought came to her. "Which reminds me," she said, "How exactly did Malgus come across your people?"

*** DMC Orbital Repair Dock, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

All systems were a-go. The Sith Terminus Frigate that Fox and his team had commandeered, which they'd renamed the Vulpes Umbra, was fully-repaired. Fox ordered an immediate launch, and a course plotted for Corneria. Joining him were a fleet of mixed warships, lead by one Commander Travis Drake and his new girlfriend, Skye Hudson, in a new ship of their own:

http://michaelwileyart.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/klingon_dreadnought.jpg

"Ready when you are, Fox," Travis reported.

"Right, let's get this show on the road - all ships, make ready for FTL Jump, target: Corneria!" Fox commanded.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4282 on: June 10, 2018, 07:45:31 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit **

"As I'll ever be." Blaine replied, turning to his second in command. "Feet first into hell, brother." He said, giving Kozik a quick bump on the knuckles with his own.

"See you planetside." Kozik replied, climbing into his drop pod. The door locked as soon as the wolf closed it, hisses of air randomly firing off as it pressurized. He set his rifle down next to him and took a deep breath, fogging up his visor as he exhaled.

"You two make sure to find us when you land. Don't need any of your commandos without their medic." Blaine said before shutting his own pods door. Leaving his rifle slung across his chest, the bear watched and waited as the ship took over the rest.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4283 on: June 10, 2018, 01:20:50 PM »
*** New Cerinia ***

"I see," Kex said. "I can direct you to the Coalition Detention Center, if you want to turn this... T'liss, in. The Coalition would see that you are properly compensated. We have accounts for this sort of mercenary work; name your price, and as long as it is not excessive, I will pass it along to the Mercenary Compensation Department."

Amy and Jason, leading Mary, began approaching the carnival grounds. It was still rather early in the day, so the line to get in was still virtually nonexistent. "Wonder what the entry cost is?" Amy mused.

*New Cerinia*
Fayam thought about it for a while, then replied, "Well... I'm satisfied with a thousand creds. He doesn't have so more than a kidnap attempt on his record, as far as I know. So... please connect me to this detention centre."

*Earth*
Mary cast some looks around. Despite the time, it was already pretty noisy because of the loud music- she forgot that in her excitement. The carnival had a small rollercoaster (which she disliked), a ferris wheel and a good ol' merry-go-round, along with some other attractions she didn't pay specific attention to. Game and snack stands were all over the place, with the known prizes in clear view to attract people. She never wasted her money on those, mostly because she didn't see the need for one of those things.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4284 on: June 11, 2018, 03:18:20 PM »

Garrus's brow furrowed and took Malgus's offered hand.

Malgus would feel a strange sensation as the Force seemed to move around Garrus, instead of through him. In fact, it would feel like the Force was trying to fill a void within Garrus.

*Starship Craat, Deep Space*

Vestraad shook his head. "That would be a question for Garrus, Malgus's right paw. Though, now that I think about it, Garrus may not know either. Lord Malgus just appeared with his fleet."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4285 on: June 11, 2018, 04:28:01 PM »
(Weaver is a spider. Currently wearing a basic environment suit in the rare event of being vented into space.)

Finally! Answers! Weaver followed close behind, trying to listen and think things over at the same time. So many things happening in quick succession. His voice shook as he spoke,

"Uh... Weaver. Weaver Repsi," he paused briefly, "no title. Um... I have a lot of questions, but, I'm not sure where to start. Could I ask what I was delivering? Or is that still classified? What can I ask even?"

He stopped his train of thought, Cool it with the questions. You're going to blow your opportunity.

"Er... sorry. I got ahead of myself. Nice to meet you Mira."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4286 on: June 14, 2018, 12:15:32 AM »
*** Starfleet Command, San Francisco, Sol III ***

"I can understand your curiosity, mister Repsi - not many are selected to carry Force Holocrons like this," Mira said, holding up the pyramidal device. "This one, especially, was believed lost for centuries. It holds the knowledge of the Force Ability known as Battle Meditation. Have you heard of it?"

(if you want, Ray, I can tell you what Malgus saw - or I can wing it and surprise you. Which would you prefer?)

Regardless of this oddity, Garrus may find himself staring at the cave Malgus saw.

"Strange how Malgus just appeared like that and liberated your people... but that's not the only odd thing that's happened in the galaxy - like Romulan Admiral Arai being duplicated, and her duplicate developing a connection to the Force... or the rumors of the Triple Alliance being active again." Ahsoka shook her head and chuckled. "Mysterious are the ways of the Force. Even I, with all my training and experience, cannot fully understand it, sometimes. Indeed, the Force works in strange ways, but there are times I'm not convinced it doesn't have a sense of humor." She looked Vestraad in the eyes. "Does he still go by Darth Malgus? Having you call him 'my lord' and such?"

*** New Cerinia ***

There was a burst of static before a Klingon voice could be heard, "This is New Cerinia Detention; caller, please identify."

*** Carnival grounds, Earth ***

The wait to get in would go by with blazing speed. Before any of them knew it, they'd be standing in the grounds itself. "Where to begin...?" Jason commented.

"Mary... I've never really been to a carnival. Any suggestions as to where I should start?" Amy asked Mary.

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit ***

Blaine and Kozik's pods would shudder as they were released, and the drop pods were launched toward Tatooine's surface. It would be a rockety ride, but as soon as the pods braked, then subsequently touched down, the doors would open to a contingent of surprised Czerka Mercs armed with light blaster rifles.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4287 on: June 14, 2018, 12:25:50 AM »
*** Reach ***

"Now... we wait for the one in my vision. For that, I'd recommend we return to the original area we'd been in.

Fixel would find, now, that the search parties that had been sweeping Reach City were all vanishing. Ahkrinviingah would try to make himself heard in Fixel's head, "Your objective is near a communications blister, sending a fake tip to the ship above; they have come here looking for him. Do not interfere; let them think the tip is real, and let them leave. Veer north, then follow the access way to find... Vhikarev, I believe his name is. He is a dragon, with a scar across his face."

(Reach)

Wilco nods and deactivates the tripmine, before storing it and looking at him. "I think being here would be better sir, in case your guy decides to come here and not the other area."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4288 on: June 14, 2018, 01:19:01 AM »

(Weaver, just out of curiousity - and because my memory is bad - what is Weaver? As in, what species?)

"Understandable, seeing that this was your first time meeting a Jedi," the woman responded. She looked to Quinn, who handed her the pyramidal device. She shifted it in her palm, commenting, "Hnh... heavier than I thought." She looked to Weaver. "As the courier who brought this to me, you deserve to know the truth of this. Please come with me." She then departed Quinn's office, speaking to Weaver as she walked in the hallway, hoping Weaver was behind her, "I am Knight-Commander Mira Orlen, Jedi Crusader and the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps' liaison to Starfleet. Might I ask who you are?"

"Fine with... me... but mother... talk to dad. Talk to the others. Angel and Rochell... deserve a new home after... what they've been through. They... have nothing else," Keesha pleaded her mother. San smiled weakly.

"I will see what I can do," she responded. Turning her attention to Rae, she spoke, "I'll see you in two hours - alert me immediately if her condition changes, please."

"Why, Celina! Did you become a Jedi Knight when I wasn't looking?" Gideon joked.

*** New Cerinia ***

*** Krystal's Mansion, Master bedroom, New Cerinia ***

Markus moved to support his wife, trying to bring her into his arms. He now recognized this barren landscape - he'd seen it before. Fortunately, Krystal was off-world when the Necromyans glassed Cerinia; Markus heard High General Kyle Indari was planetside when it happened, and saw the glassing firsthand - Markus, however, was not planetside when the world was glassed, as he was getting the refugees he managed to save with his hologram cohorts to safety. It still wasn't a pretty sight for him; he could feel the pain of what took place here.

*** Reach ***

"I am alright," Malgus said. He offered a hand. "Let me show you what I saw - you might recognize it."

"From what I know in the Jedi Archives, Darth Malgus was a Sith Lord who lived around four thousand years ago," Ahsoka began, "He was radical among the Sith, too - especially toward the latter years of the Sith Empire of that era; built himself a powerful power base of aliens, force-sensitive and otherwise, seeing them as equals to human Sith. He even had a Twi'lek wife, though I do not recall her name." Ahsoka paused to shake her head. "She was killed during the Sacking of Coruscant. No one today knows who killed her or how. Regardless, toward the last years of the Sith Empire under Darth Vitiate, Malgus and his followers broke away from the Empire, declaring their own empire, free of the Sith Policies that Malgus viewed as narrow-minded and self-destructive. Another contributing factor was that he was tired of all the infighting in the Sith Dark Council. Malgus was defeated by a Jedi we still have among us today - one of the DMC's Command Generals, Draco Bellator. He fought him, once. From Draco's perspective, Malgus was a damn good fighter. Now, it's after Draco's defeat of Malgus and his followers - who scatter after, and no one knows where they went - that details get scarce. We know Malgus somehow survived his encounter with General Bellator, and that he was eventually imprisoned by the Eternal Empire of Zakuul; however, during a raid on the vault where General Bellator had himself been imprisoned, an unidentified party appeared and broke Malgus out, too - they were last seen going through an equally-unidentified portal, and Malgus and the party that rescued him were never seen again." Ahsoka again paused, and a frown appeared on her face, one that signified a thought came to her. "Which reminds me," she said, "How exactly did Malgus come across your people?"

*** DMC Orbital Repair Dock, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

All systems were a-go. The Sith Terminus Frigate that Fox and his team had commandeered, which they'd renamed the Vulpes Umbra, was fully-repaired. Fox ordered an immediate launch, and a course plotted for Corneria. Joining him were a fleet of mixed warships, lead by one Commander Travis Drake and his new girlfriend, Skye Hudson, in a new ship of their own:

http://michaelwileyart.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/klingon_dreadnought.jpg

"Ready when you are, Fox," Travis reported.

"Right, let's get this show on the road - all ships, make ready for FTL Jump, target: Corneria!" Fox commanded.

"They also could live on Dragon'tann or New Cerinia, if you family doesn't have enough space." Rae offered, signaling to Argo to begin the jump to  Onderon.

**Sangheilos orbit **

a ship the Foxfire dropped out of subspace in orbit of the Sangheili homeworld. the ship hailing the planet asking to speak with a "Thel 'Vadam"

*Green Hills***

"Something is stalking us here." Kyva noted as he looked around "I can almost smell it."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4289 on: June 14, 2018, 04:35:37 AM »
Garrus could ‘feel’ Malgus attempting to share information, but would see nothing. “I’m sorry, Lord Malgus. I don’t see anything.”
((I mean, what would Malgus do? I assume he would tell Garrus what he saw, in case there was information on the untouched area))

**Starship Craat, Deep Space**
Vestraad nodded. “He introduced himself as Darth Malgus, when he found Garrus and the refugees on uhm...Sangheilios, and made his way to Mongdrigo. Once he liberated us, we took to calling him Lord Malgus, as he didn’t want the title of Great Leader.”

There was a heavy thrum throughout the ship, which made Vestraad smile. “Sounds like our capacitor decided to come back online. A quick reset and we’ll be able to warp. I’ll let the city know.” He drew a table from his hip. A few seconds later and his smile faded. “Well...seems an ion storm’s kicked up. We’ll have to land and wait. Flying near the city is impossible.”