Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261056 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4245 on: May 24, 2018, 05:48:02 PM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam narrowed his eyes at the officer the instant he changed tone. He didn't trust this. Why would someone not even be allowed to know it was a private or important matter? Surely a real Romulan would've said that instead. He decided that when it had to be his turn, it was now. He leaped out of the tree he sat in. From the distance, he shouted, "I don't think any REAL officer would say that!" He pointed an accusing finger, combined with a stern look, towards T'liss. He tried hiding his revolver behind his back.

*Coruscant*
Anna looked at the radar with the copilot. The traffic on the planet gave tons of readings, but she was looking for strong signals indicating large crafts, including star destroyers. She kept an eye on the surroundings in the meantime. Usually star destroyers weren't too far away from this planet.

*Earth*
Mary raised her eyebrows. "Huh. That's... not something you'd usually tell someone you only met twice."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4246 on: May 26, 2018, 04:32:51 PM »
*** Usperfield Park, New Cerinia ***

"And... who are you?" T'liss asked, his tone akin to asking, do you mind?

*** Sol III Orbit ***

The Romulan Admiral put a hand on the reader of the case and spoke, "Access code, Black Viking." The case beeped, and the latches on the case released. He opened the case, and briefly looked at the contents inside. He then closed the case, engaged the latches, and handed it back to Weaver and said, "Thank god you got this here intact... get this to Admiral Quinn down in Starfleet Command, finish your business here, and get out of the system, quickly; I can't tell you any more than that."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

Anna's ship would receive a hail from the Star Dreadnought ID'ed as the Vader's Fist. "Unidentified craft, we have you on our scopes, please identify yourselves."

*** Sith Command Center, Mongdrigo ***

Malgus, likewise, went about with the projects he had, ordering the Hazard Troopers into place to clear out the space for the construction zone.

*** Docking Bay Nine, Coruscant ***

"Oh, there's no rush," Ahsoka told Vestraad. "I was merely worried you might have gotten into trouble, that's all."

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev continued to follow Wilco through the tunnels and corridors, hoping this comm station was as well-equipped as he'd hoped.

*** Unspecified Location, Dragon'taan ***

The transport would take off soon after, heading to the intended destination. It would take some hours to get there, but Fixel would, if she paid attention to what the crew was saying, pick up on a supposed incident on Reach.

*** Green hills, unknown location ***

The humans all rose from cover to greet the Sangheili, as though hailing them as the savior of the day.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4247 on: May 26, 2018, 06:20:34 PM »

"And... who are you?" T'liss asked, his tone akin to asking, do you mind?

*** Sol III Orbit ***

The Romulan Admiral put a hand on the reader of the case and spoke, "Access code, Black Viking." The case beeped, and the latches on the case released. He opened the case, and briefly looked at the contents inside. He then closed the case, engaged the latches, and handed it back to Weaver and said, "Thank god you got this here intact... get this to Admiral Quinn down in Starfleet Command, finish your business here, and get out of the system, quickly; I can't tell you any more than that."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

Anna's ship would receive a hail from the Star Dreadnought ID'ed as the Vader's Fist. "Unidentified craft, we have you on our scopes, please identify yourselves."

*** Sith Command Center, Mongdrigo ***

Malgus, likewise, went about with the projects he had, ordering the Hazard Troopers into place to clear out the space for the construction zone.

"Oh, there's no rush," Ahsoka told Vestraad. "I was merely worried you might have gotten into trouble, that's all."

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev continued to follow Wilco through the tunnels and corridors, hoping this comm station was as well-equipped as he'd hoped.

*** Unspecified Location, Dragon'taan ***

The transport would take off soon after, heading to the intended destination. It would take some hours to get there, but Fixel would, if she paid attention to what the crew was saying, pick up on a supposed incident on Reach.

The humans all rose from cover to greet the Sangheili, as though hailing them as the savior of the day.

After Eyeing over the Romulan for a moment, Celina gave him a quick ,yet powerful for her size upper cut to the Romulan's chin attempting to throw him onto his back with the punch. "My name is Celina Tokarev, Daughter of Lord-Admiral Tokarev and Krystal Tokarev, If you think for one second that I'd be easy to fool, your sadly mistaken, your uniform is out dated, your thoughts known to me, i think you should surrender ,now while i have the common courtesy to let you live." Celina growled  pulling out  some sort of pistol and aiming it at the Romulan.

Kyva was confused 'why aren't the humans shooting at me?' The silver armored Sangheili thought to himself, standing there just confused to why humans of all beings in the galaxy would even be near him, true the Sangheili considered the humans honorable foes ,but they were foes non-the less.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:22:37 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4248 on: May 26, 2018, 08:32:17 PM »
*Docking Bay Nine, Coruscant*
Vestraad shook his head. "No no. I was merely taking in the sights. We've nothing like this on Mongdrigo. Your quarters are prepared, such as they are. I will retire to the ship, as my knees are aching."
The old raccoon turned, shuffling towards the Mongdrigan vessel.

**Sith Command Center**
Garrus, upon completion of remodeling the Second Divisional Armory, returned quickly to Malgus's side, deploying Mongdrigan troops equipped with field suits. They carried flame-throwers, and slowly burnt away the network of veins that criss-crossed the ground around the veinhole monster.

The pit-like monster expelled noxious green gas that the Mongdrigan field troopers actively avoided. They instructed the Sith Hazard troopers to avoid it as well, in case their suits couldn't handle the corrosive tiberium gas.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4249 on: May 27, 2018, 12:17:05 PM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam said simply as he walked towards him, "The name's Fayam. Bodyguard of Celina by command of Admiral Torakev. So, if you have any business with her, you've got business with me, capiche? And if not, too bad." He glanced at Celina's weapon. It was definitely a plasma sword. "Also, clearly you already raised suspicion, unfortunately for you..." He showed his gun, pointed at his face.

*Coruscant*
Anna replied truthfully, "You are speaking to Anna Steen, captain of the 'Faith'. If it's not too much trouble, I need to speak Lord Vader about an important matter."

*Earth*
Mary went on. "Either way... where do you two stay?"

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4250 on: May 27, 2018, 06:17:44 PM »

*** Sol III Orbit ***

Weaver nodded, not sure if whether or not to salute. He turned on his heels and headed towards the shuttles in order to board the next available one. He clung tightly to the package, now that it held more significance and urgency. A few of his questions were cleared up from the short exchange. Yes, they were expecting this package in particular, and indeed, there was more to this than what Weaver was initially expecting. More answers only brought more questions, but maybe he could press for more information later. Time to get on the next shuttle.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4251 on: May 28, 2018, 06:27:50 PM »
*** Sol III Orbit ***

The next shuttle down planetside would leave almost as soon as Weaver found his seat, and would afford him a nice view of San Francisco, Starfleet Command and the Starfleet Academy. The shuttle would touch down no more than a hair over ten minutes into the flight. If the tension Weaver saw in orbit was any indication, one might surmise that the tension would be similar, if not even more so, down on the surface.

The Romulan was caught completely off-guard by Celina's move and tripped on a bump in the sidewalk and fell on his back. He raised his arms slightly, a sign of submission considering he had two guns pointed at him while he had failed to raise his own. The only thought that would go through his head was how the hell a little girl had gotten the better of a Tal Shiar agent as himself...

*** Warship Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

There was a pause over the channel, before a mechanical voice could be heard: "This is Lord Vader. What business do you have with me?"

"I know the feeling," Ahsoka told Vestraad as she followed him. She would settle into her quarters, and then meditate on what her former-master had told her. She didn't quite understand how a Sith Lord like Malgus could change like was described, let alone how he's still alive considering he lived thousands of years ago.

*** Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

The Hazard Troopers, while their suits could certainly handle the corrosive gas - as it was proven they could operate in Lava, of all hazards - still avoided the gas as they cleared out the site. Malgus approached Garrus. "I take it you've already contacted the Draconis Furiam?" he asked him.

*** Green hills, Merchant Ship Crash Site ***

The humans openly greeted and thanked the Sangheili, but the captain of the bunch took note of the Sangheili's confusion. "You present the appearance of a Sangheili that is confused. Is everything alright?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4252 on: May 29, 2018, 12:08:12 AM »

"You underestimated me." Celina growled

**Reach**

seeing the commotion, Fixel quickly disembarked the transport and headed for the disturbance.

"Why do you thank me?" Kyva asked "My people killed thousands of yours in the name of our traitorus prophets."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4253 on: May 29, 2018, 02:10:38 AM »
*** Reach ***

(Reach)

Wilco opens the door and enters the comm station. "We use a lot of good stuff here sir. Hopefully it is to your standards..." He lays down a trip mine into the main doorway, in case enemies try to enter.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4254 on: May 29, 2018, 06:46:57 AM »
*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit ***"Actually, it does," Doc said. "Draco installed them on some of the ships in his command last time he was in UNSC space." The turbolift halted and the doors parted to the corridor leading to the bridge."Let's not keep General Bellator waiting," Luro suggested. "I understand he has the plan for how we'll deal with Czerka."

"Good, hopefully it will involve those pods. Even accounting for the chance of missing the target, they're honestly quicker than deploying by airship." Blaine replied, following Luro and the others onto the bridge. He took another drag from his cigarette before extinguishing it on one of his leg plates.

Kozik took his time following the group, pausing to watch the crew at work on the bridge. He wasn't familiar with their particular specie or species, which piqued his curiosity that was soon broken by a sharp whistle. Blaine, removing his fingers from near his mouth, waved quickly as they reached Draco.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4255 on: May 29, 2018, 01:14:42 PM »
*Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo*
Garrus nodded. “Of course, my Lord. The medical supplies are being unloaded as we speak.”

As streams of fire from the Mongdrigans doused the strange pit-like creature, it loosed a final bellow, noxious cloud billowing from its gaping maw. The Field Troopers quickly scurried away from the miasma. However one poor soul tripped, and was quickly consumed. In the thick green fog, horrible cries of pain spilled forth, before being cut short by what sounded like wet paper being torn asunder. The wind picked up, dispersing the gas rather quickly, revealing the lost trooper. Instead of a purple furred Mongdrigan, a slimy, fleshy pile of goop sat upon the evicerated field suit. The thing lurched forward, but quickly scurried away as the other troopers lashed out with fire.

Garrus sighed sadly. “Mutated. A horrible way to die. And now a visceroid has been born. No sense, no reason. Just another horror of tiberium. But, I digress. With the creature gone, we can lay the foundation for your temple, Lord Malgus.”

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4256 on: May 30, 2018, 12:09:16 AM »
*** San Francisco ***

That was an extraordinarily fast trip. Weaver wondered how fast air travel must have been, or did they use teleporters? Sometimes he mixed up the technological level of places he had been to. This was certainly the fastest a shuttle had brought him down planetside. Despite the speed, Weaver still caught sight of his objective. Starfleet Command. Perfect, he wouldn't have to ask for directions or wander around without a clue.

Weaver stepped off the shuttle, before breaking into a brisk pace towards Command. No sense in sightseeing right now. There was a job to do.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4257 on: May 30, 2018, 07:05:58 AM »
*Reach*

Okkal shrugged. "Other than tiberium and the related technologies, nothing much else. Unless exotic and dangerous hunting is your fancy."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4258 on: May 30, 2018, 02:27:44 PM »
*New Cerinia*
Fayam cast a sideways look at Celina. He then commented, "Oh, it's not just you... He also underestimated me." To T'liss, he spoke, "You must be the Tal Shiar agent responsible for the kidnapping. Boy, will they be disappointed you failed horribly. I guess I'll take you along to have you face the mercy of Lord-Admiral Tokarev... As for you, Celina: I'll take care of him from here." Quickly, he slid forcefield-aided cuffs around his hands. Next, he pulled him up and away.

*Coruscant*
Anna wound nothing around it. "I come in the name of president D'tan of New Romulus. In stolen Tal Shiar data, we found some old foes are popping up. I suggest you visit him so he can explain this personally."

*Earth*
Mary asked the two, "Either way, where are you staying?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4259 on: June 02, 2018, 08:02:01 PM »

"Uh, Celina... mind explaining to me what exactly all that as about?" Gideon asked.

*** Warship Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

"Old foes...?" Vader repeated. "Who? Who has returned?"

*** Unspecified Location Earth ***

Amy pointed to the hotel building Mary had come from. "Hotel up the street from here, why?" she asked.

*** Starfleet Command, San Francisco, Earth ***

Weaver would find navigating the crowd difficult, but not impossible. Admiral Quinn's office would be the one with his name and the Starfleet logo plastered on the door, with two guards standing guard. One of them, if approached by Weaver, would speak, "Halt, off-worlder - what business do you have with the Admiral?"

*** Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

Malgus wasted no time in calling down the construction material and crews. As they were en route, he turned to Garrus. "It's not just my temple, but a temple for all to learn the ways of the Force, should they so choose." He paused, then spoke again, "The Tiberium that grows here... can I get a few small crystals of it?"

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Tatooine Orbit ***

"Good, you're--Ah! Luro! Good you got my message!" Draco greeted the lot.

"Always eager to help a fellow Force-User in need," Luro responded. "Been too long since Zakuul."

"Indeed," Draco chuckled. "Now... we have the location of the Czerka site. Czerka has officially disavowed this site, so we're legally within our rights to raze it. And that's exactly what we're gonna do. Blaine, Kozik, you two are taking our Orbital Drop Commandos down planetside first - hard drop, secure our landing site. Doc and Kira will drop with you. Doc will have the beacon. Doc..." Doc nodded in acknowledgement. "... once the landing site is secure, set up the beacon - it will also act as a pattern enhancer. We'll beam in Reinforcements. Blaine, Kozik, you two will be going in with standard pattern enhancers; as you secure further areas of the site, set those up and we'll beam in more reinforcements; once I have clearance from local governments, I'll be sending in air support. Luro, you'll be going in at the first landing site after it's been secured; you and your forces will have the heavy ordinance; as Blaine and Kozik and the force under their command secure the site, you'll be planting your charges. Once we have the charges secure, we'll beam everyone up and detonate the site from orbit. And all of you, be on the lookout for opportunities to do further damage to the ship Czerka's dissecting there - the more tech we can keep out of their hands, the better. Any questions?"

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev set to work immediately, using a ghost-encrypted channel to send an anonymous "tip" to the ship in Reach's sky. The effect took a few minutes to play out; the search parties were beamed up, and the ship just sat there.

The captain frowned in confusion. "Yeah, that was... decades ago," he said. His frown deepened. "You... you really don't know, do you? How long have you been here?"