The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257834 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3780 on: December 23, 2017, 10:23:13 PM »
*** Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ***

Spyra looked at Raz for a moment longer still silent. "is that it?" She asked

** UACS Iron Regent, Unspecified Location ***

"Their hailing us." Krystal noted., voice full of unease.

*** Outpost 'Vadam ***

the Caoalition ans Cerinian fleet sent out it's own fighters in repson y-wings followed by a mix of other space suerpoirity fighters.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3781 on: December 24, 2017, 09:43:40 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

"Already on it, sir." Blaine replied, already in the process of dumping the second body in a nearby trash chute.

Kozik removed his helmet, his dark gray fur matted from sweat. "Here you go, man. That pistol isn't going to hold off much." He said, handing Blaine a UNSC issue of the SMG.

"Gotcha. Take this, ma'am." Blaine said, handing the silenced Magnum to the human. "In case of emergencies."

"We should get moving, guys. Armed UNSC soldiers on Republic territory isn't a good look for FLEETCOM." Kozik piped up, watching the alley exits.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3782 on: December 24, 2017, 01:41:47 PM »

*Dragon'taan*
Fayam said, proud: "I'm here to try a hand on exactly that. Finding the spy. All I need is a possibility to intercept, decode and track one of those messages. Though, I'm afraid hacking isn't my best skill."

*Tal Shiar Base*
Anna had indeed kept the possibility that they'd send for a distress call in the back of her head. Her copilot warned her about a ship going from the base. Anna growled: "I'd better not be getting its buddies here. Or trying to bring someone important to safety. FIRE! Give chase!" Faith went behind the fleeing ship, giving it some rear fire.

*Tomahawk*
Hor'kuu thought about what Omega had said. Then he saw when his plan for revenge would backfire: on the moment they would try to extinct the Tal Shiar or at least the fake Borg they would encounter a LOT of resistance. The Titanium Leviathan was strong, but was it strong enough to outgun an army?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3783 on: December 26, 2017, 08:34:31 AM »
*Tower Interior, Mongdrigo*
The armor-clad warrior backed away as the lightsaber scorched his armor, but did not strike his flesh. He nodded. "A strong will this one possesses, he can refrain from slaughtering." He looks up to Great Leader and vanished.
The small female with the strange hood nods, looks to her compatriots, and they nod in unison. Then, as if of one mind, the servants unceremoniously tip Great Leader into the arena with Malgus.

*Rebel Camp*
Gran'ma smiled as she walked into the command tent. She waddled her way to Huki, speaking directly to him. "Your friend is nearing his goal, offworlder. I pray he will respect and realize how little he is worth to the green." Gran cackled horridly, the crystals on the huge hump on her back jostling and tinkling with every movement.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3784 on: December 27, 2017, 04:47:28 AM »

Particles began to gather towards Raz's soulstone, and a radiant life began to emit from it.   As he thrust his chest forward, a massive laser beam shot from his soulstone, not towards Spyra, but once it hit the wall, the single beam did not stop, thus leaving a Raz-sized hole in the wall to the outside.

Afterwards Raz shook and struggled to keep his balance.

*** Starship Chimera, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Gypsie nodded, "I wouldn't have it any other way.   Gemini?  Take us... outside the city.   If there is a sewer outing, drop us near there, just in case they are guarding the main exits."

*** UT Battle Arena,  Suite Floor, Geidi IV ***

Rochell rubbed her now healed stump, wincing as it was still sore from all the wires and tubes having been ripped from there.  "All prizes meant for winners are held inside a mandalorian reinforced iron door, protected by two rail gun ceiling mounted turrets, however, 'prizes' favorited by the game master are held inside a hidden door inside the game master's office...  that's at the end of the hallway behind the same kind of door... but the entire room is more like a cubical reinforced by the same metals as the door.", she accidentally pressed on a soft spot on her stump and gave a short cry, "Gah! Th-that hurts...  Anyway... you aren't the only force user to try and act as 'hero' to save or retrieve 'prizes'... this entire floor is built to counter everything a jedi could do."

When they reached the top floor, Keesha would be unable to locate any 'life' signs, and would feel significantly weaker, "You have to use a conventional pistol... blasters don't work here...".   Rochell stood up and started stumbling down the hallway as a series of beeping began, scanning Rochell, and then whirring down as they recognized her, leaving the room as passive... for now...  "Come on... we won't have much time."

The Drone from the cargo bay would enter into the Game Master's office and would wait for the two.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 07:45:02 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3785 on: December 27, 2017, 07:24:30 PM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---
Shoon walked out and looked around "seems clear for now, lets move"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3786 on: December 29, 2017, 01:43:14 AM »
*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

Lana smiled wryly at Blaine. "I'll be fine," she told him, politely declining the pistol. She tapped a lightsaber at her belt. Hearing Dawn, she told him, "I have a shuttle not far from here - it stopped jumping pads, for some reason - I expect we may need to dispatch any hostiles that come looking."

Anna went over to Raz, trying to help him stay on his feet. "Does that answer your question?" she asked Spyra.

"Understood," Gemini responded to Gypsie's command. The Chimera shuddered as it moved into the atmosphere. As it headed to the target AO, Vasily dressed in full combat armor and loaded his M41-A Pulse Rifle.

Keesha posed her hands a certain way, and an M41-A Pulse Rifle appeared in her hands, and she followed Rochell. "Steady, Rochell," she cautioned her.

*** Tower Interior, Mongdrigo ***

Malgus held his lightsaber to the side as he approached Great Leader. His appearance made it seem as though he had murder on his mind - a look that intimidated lesser men and most non-Force users. "So... you're the 'Great Leader'... I've heard so much about you," Malgus said, his voice having evident sarcasm.

*** Mining Settlement, Dragon'taan ***

"Hacking is not required for this - an eye for details would certainly help, though; just head into the mine, see if you can spot anything the ghouls of Dragon'taan Military Security missed," Jac told Fayam.

*** Tal Shiar Base, Unspecified Location near New Romulus ***

The fire the Faith put on the anomaly impacted, and disrupted the cloaking device that was hiding a Romulan D'Derridex Warbird. One of the warp nacelles started leaking, a plume of drive plasma visible from the starboard side of the ship.

*** UACS Iron Regent, Unspecified Location ***

"On screen," Markus commanded, tenderly taking Krystal's hand and holding it in his own. The hail was answered, and a familiar Romulan face came upon the screen. "Arai..." Markus growled.

"Actually, it's Torrentus - Darth Torrentus. Arai is my lesser clone in the Tal Shiar," the Romulan replied.

"What do you want?" Markus asked.

"I brought you here to deliver a warning... one of your kin is in grave danger," Torrentus told him.

"Who?" Markus demanded.

Torrentus did not answer directly, merely shifting her gaze to Krystal. "You may not know of her, but she is well aware of you, Mrs. Tokarev. She is, after all, your niece."

*** Unspecified Location near Belsavis ***

In the vacuum of space, a lone ship wandered the stars. Her captain stood before the windows of the bridge, a log book in his hands:

"Admiral's log, supplemental...

... I knew they'd come for me. Took 'em ten years, but I knew. You can't expect mercs to have any honor, any code or creed. But this new bounty from a holy man - a guy whose neck I saved... hnh - well, lesson learned; no such word as 'friend'. Can only end bad when you let someone get close. *chuckles* Bad for them. So, now it's back to all the brightness... and everything I hate...

... I wonder if she'll be there."

"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3787 on: December 29, 2017, 01:59:18 AM »
*Tower Interior, Mongdrigo*
Great Leader stood, his rolls of extra flesh jiggling as he moved. His stance was weak, unstable. Like he hadn't stood in years.
"Y-Yes. I am Great Leader. You and your men have attacked my city, my homeworld. This is an act of war!" He drew a small, ceremonial knife from his belt, brandishing the tiny thing at Malgus.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3788 on: December 29, 2017, 02:57:02 AM »
*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

Lana smiled wryly at Blaine. "I'll be fine," she told him, politely declining the pistol. She tapped a lightsaber at her belt. Hearing Dawn, she told him, "I have a shuttle not far from here - it stopped jumping pads, for some reason - I expect we may need to dispatch any hostiles that come looking."

Anna went over to Raz, trying to help him stay on his feet. "Does that answer your question?" she asked Spyra.

"Understood," Gemini responded to Gypsie's command. The Chimera shuddered as it moved into the atmosphere. As it headed to the target AO, Vasily dressed in full combat armor and loaded his M41-A Pulse Rifle.

Keesha posed her hands a certain way, and an M41-A Pulse Rifle appeared in her hands, and she followed Rochell. "Steady, Rochell," she cautioned her.

*** Tower Interior, Mongdrigo ***

Malgus held his lightsaber to the side as he approached Great Leader. His appearance made it seem as though he had murder on his mind - a look that intimidated lesser men and most non-Force users. "So... you're the 'Great Leader'... I've heard so much about you," Malgus said, his voice having evident sarcasm.

*** Mining Settlement, Dragon'taan ***

"Hacking is not required for this - an eye for details would certainly help, though; just head into the mine, see if you can spot anything the ghouls of Dragon'taan Military Security missed," Jac told Fayam.

*** Tal Shiar Base, Unspecified Location near New Romulus ***

The fire the Faith put on the anomaly impacted, and disrupted the cloaking device that was hiding a Romulan D'Derridex Warbird. One of the warp nacelles started leaking, a plume of drive plasma visible from the starboard side of the ship.

"On screen," Markus commanded, tenderly taking Krystal's hand and holding it in his own. The hail was answered, and a familiar Romulan face came upon the screen. "Arai..." Markus growled.

"Actually, it's Torrentus - Darth Torrentus. Arai is my lesser clone in the Tal Shiar," the Romulan replied.

"What do you want?" Markus asked.

"I brought you here to deliver a warning... one of your kin is in grave danger," Torrentus told him.

"Who?" Markus demanded.

Torrentus did not answer directly, merely shifting her gaze to Krystal. "You may not know of her, but she is well aware of you, Mrs. Tokarev. She is, after all, your niece."

*** Unspecified Location near Belsavis ***

In the vacuum of space, a lone ship wandered the stars. Her captain stood before the windows of the bridge, a log book in his hands:

"Admiral's log, supplemental...

... I knew they'd come for me. Took 'em ten years, but I knew. You can't expect mercs to have any honor, any code or creed. But this new bounty from a holy man - a guy whose neck I saved... hnh - well, lesson learned; no such word as 'friend'. Can only end bad when you let someone get close. *chuckles* Bad for them. So, now it's back to all the brightness... and everything I hate...

... I wonder if she'll be there."

I suppose ,but I am merely worried about the youngling those who captured Spyro will not hold anything back I do not wish for him to be 'captured' again.

"Why are you telling us this?" Krystal asked

*unknown location Draco city ***

"Where did you say your fighter was?" Alex asked following Roc.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3789 on: December 29, 2017, 02:15:18 PM »

*Dragon'taan*
Fayam chuckled: "That's it? Well, if that's the case, I'll have a look immediately." He didn't wait for a response, but acted immediately.

*Tal Shiar base*
Anna's eye glistened as she tried to contact the unknown ship. "Hey, you! You that's running away! Whaddaya think yer' doing?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #3790 on: December 29, 2017, 02:21:58 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

After some long thinking, Michen looked back at the officer. "I heard something about an experiment and that I'll end up just fine. Something about freezing my body solid and then warm it up later, reawakening me in the process later? I forgot..." The snow leopard seemed a bit confused by their memories, which shouldn't really be a surprise given the conditions they were in upon arrival of this time.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 02:23:32 PM by Michen_S »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3791 on: January 01, 2018, 03:36:51 PM »
Dawn scratched the back of his head "Yeah, I might be at fault for that. In my defence it was so I can put a tracker on it so it won't run away again!" He exclaimed.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3792 on: January 02, 2018, 01:26:46 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

"Well, lead the way then." Kozik said, clipping his helmet to his side harness. He walked out of the alley, standing next to Dawn.

Blaine smirked in response to Lana, holstering the pistol. "Yeah, you're definitely good with that." He said, lighting a cigarette before checking the opposite entrance to the alley.

"I'll cover our rear, Kozik and Dawn have point. Let's hoof it," Blaine said, checking the chamber on the short submachine gun.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3793 on: January 03, 2018, 03:48:21 PM »
"Alright, after me" Dawn stepped out of the alley and began to move in the direction of the ship.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3794 on: January 07, 2018, 04:13:45 AM »

Raz looked up at Anna with an exhausted smile before collapsing into her arms, but soon after he regained enough strength to waddle next to Anna's leg and lean all of his weight onto her.

As the ship moved, Gypsie stumbled and fell into Kyle, her claws bore and digging into his shoulders, "Heh... sorry...", regaining her composure she looked at what Kyle decided to wear, "You need to dress lighter.   I suggest a one-handed weapon and a melee weapon."

Rochell made it to the office door, placing her hand on the door, and it began to open, but with her arm missing, it felt like pushing a boulder.

On the other side of the door, sounds of struggling and crying until it became truly silent again.      The Game master hadn't left to safety , instead he had been thrown into the trophy room by the security bot, then right after, the game master had taken Angel out of her stasis tube.   They fought and Angel eventually was knocked out.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:35:33 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel