The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261165 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3750 on: November 25, 2017, 02:28:42 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

The feral snow leopard was sleeping lightly in the middle of the hotel room, dreaming about everything that happened that day. Except there also was an alien abduction in their dreams, but that could still come in the future.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3751 on: November 28, 2017, 08:52:08 AM »
*Rebel Camp, Mongdrigo*
As Huki and company discussed with Malgus, the rebels set about to move. As the tents came down, the work stopped. A frail, grandmotherly raccoon shuffled towards the camp. She wore tattered rags, some type of shawl, and a traveling skirt. Though she wore no shoes, she walked without issue, the glass-like tiberium seemed to move away from her. The crystal also appeared to glow brighter around her than anywhere else. Though she wore a blindfold of sorts, she moved right towards the radio tent, and seemed to stare at any Sangheili she passed. The rebels gave her a wide berth, both out of respect and due to the large shell-like tiberium shard amalgam that sat upon her back.

Someone poked their head into the radio tent, and spoke quietly. "Gran's here,
 As he retreated, there was a quiet yelp and soft cackling, followed by an older woman's voice.
"I'll wait for the boys to finish. It doesn't cost anything to be polite."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3752 on: November 28, 2017, 02:25:17 PM »
--- Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ---

Jumping down from Anna's arm again, he padded over to Spyra and looked at what he saw as buttons on the ground.    Knowing what buttons do, Raz started pressing them, hoping for the little clicking he love ever so much!

*** UT Battle Arena, Geidi IV ***

Rochell clutched her side and sighed as she was put down, returning softly, "BE safe....", before Keesha would leave, Rochell would take her clearance card out of her pocket and placed it in Keesha's hand, "If it becomes to risky to come back for me, use this.... you'll have clearance to the entire Penthouse Suite.", she laid her head back, "I'm just gonna... sleep here..."

A drone walked by, eyes a deep black, meaning its heat sensors weren't turned on yet.  "Be careful..."

To the naked eye, the elevator up did not exist, but a sensor by the door and in the card, meaning it would react and open when in close proximity.

*** Starship Chimera, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Gypsie ran back to the room and back to Kyle, strapping what she forgot back on and returning to him, "Teleporters aren't on...", she sounded genuinely sad about this, but after a shake of her head, she returned to the matter, "If there was a large enough explosion, most likely they've closed the docks....", she looked simply at the surface of the planet from where they are and pointed to a barren looking place, "We could land outside of the city... if that's a clearing."

--- Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan ---

Felicity chuckled and clasped her arms around the girl, "But I don't wanna~", she began to nuzzle the side of her silky face against Amps' cheek.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3753 on: November 29, 2017, 11:45:11 PM »

Keesha stealthily avoided the robot, moving around the perimeter and getting behind the droid, then reaching into the Force to create an electrical discharge around the droid in an attempt to quietly disable it.

"Maybe, but we're cloaked; the people there won't see us. If we land, we'll need to find a spot not traveled by Air traffic. It'd be a safer bet to turn the transporters on and beam them out from orbit, but we'd need to get a message to them to get to a safe spot," Vasily explained.

*** Rebel Camp, Mongdrigo Surface ***

"Then it's agreed," Malgus said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must see to the Great Leader."

*** Tower Interior ***

Not long after the Sith troops had the remaining hostiles surrounded, an Imperial Crimson lightsaber flared with a Sithly *snap-hiss* as the black-clad, armored Darth Malgus entered the area.

*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

"We cannot let the hostiles astern report back to their leadership about me. Get on the radio - and I am assuming you're using an encrypted channel - and have your buddy watch those two; we're gonna lead them to a secluded spot where no one's looking. As soon as the word 'Chance' is spoken by me, have him take them both out," Lana explained to Blaine.

Draco radioed Dawn. "Blaine is with Lana, but there's been a snag - we're not the only ones trying to get to her. Look for anyone that doesn't fit with the Coruscant crowd here."

*** Dragon'taan Bank, Dragon'taan ***

"Be careful with hubby!" the teller called after Fayam. "He can be a bit gruff sometimes!"

*** Unspecified Location on Draco City Outskirts, Dragon'taan ***

"So... whose ship we going on, yours or mine?" Roc asked Alex.

*** Outer Space near Tal Shiar Base ***

The Klingon task force went to warp speed right behind the Faith, ready to take on the enemy.

*** UACS Iron Regent, In-Transit to Unspecified Location ***

"Yeah, we don't want an incident with Darth Torrentus; we don't know enough about her to make any kind of judgements regarding whether she's a potential ally or a new threat," Markus agreed.

"Five minutes to destination," reported the Helmsman.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

The ONI agent arrived at Michen's room door and knocked, not knowing anything about Michen.

*** Planet Nirn, Akavir, Outside Expedition Outpost ***

Andru looked over the base with a pair of macrobinoculars. "That's the base, alright - strange... not a lot of activity," he muttered. "Polaris, you see anything?"

*** Outpost 'Vadam ***

The Sith Covenant Fleet sat at distance, as though waiting for something. At the same time, a slipspace monitoring post detected a retrofitted fleet of Covenant vessels - a pair of CAS Assault Carriers supported by a number of RCS and CCS Battlecruisers - heading for the outpost.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3754 on: November 30, 2017, 12:07:06 AM »
 ---- UACS Iron Regent, In-Transit to Unspecified Location ----

"Still has me on edge." Krystal noted.

----- Outpost 'Vadam ------

The Cerinina fleet held it's position on the other side of the outpost, also waiting.

the buttons clicked but as Raz continued to play with the buttons something began to happen at the console Raz was playign with,

Spyra's eyes opened wide as she rushed over to Raz and shut the console down, preventing him from doing any harm, and allowing him to play with the buttons.

"First of all we need to bring the youngling up to speed." Cynder sighed.

---Draco city, unknown Cantina ----

"I'll need to prepare a few things." Alex started to explain  "My target is a little weary, it's not our first attempt to catch him ,which is why i've been put on this mission."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 02:14:25 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3755 on: November 30, 2017, 05:46:40 AM »
*Tower Interior*
As Malgus reached the top floor, he would be met by a strange figure. A hair shorter than his Black Hand counterparts, the silver clad warrior carried a long staff tipped by some notched projector, and the hilt of a sword hung gently from his belt. Two curved silver struts, bearing a resemblance to a shepherd's crook, stuck above his shoulders. As Malgus entered his line of sight, the crooks spat forth ribbons of plasma, as the staff projected a plasmatic blade, curved on the front and pointed on the tip. The metal-clad figure brought the plasma-halberd to a ready stance and spoke.
"The Hussars care not for who rules this place. But they must yet stand trial by combat."
The figures aura bore no ill-will, but carried the feel of a warrior.
Great Leader had since left his room, and had now stepped onto a balcony overlooking the two warriors. He was flanked by his servants. One of whom seemed to wear a VERY strange hood.
*Rebel Camp*
As the communique closed, Kaio clapped Huki's shoulder with enough force to nearly buckle the Sangheili's knees, laughing loudly. Tren spoke quietly, more to himself than anyone. "I hope Uncle Garrus can handle him."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3756 on: November 30, 2017, 10:37:10 AM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Despite sleeping lightly, the snow leopard did not wake up by the knocking on the door. The door, however, hadn't been locked by the feral before they doze off.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3757 on: December 02, 2017, 07:02:20 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

"You hear that, Kozik?" Blaine whispered, staying close to the blonde female human. "So why exactly are you so important to these people?" He asked, keeping his eyes forward and his hands in his pockets.

Kozik heard the order from the target, taking a moment to attach a silencer to the sniper rifle he acquired on the dropship. After he was finished, the wolf took off back after the stalkers. His HUD, built into his helmet, had them pegged on the minimap.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3758 on: December 02, 2017, 04:28:31 PM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---
"Alrighty" Dawn started walking out in Blaine's direction according to the radar "You heard him Ghost, keep an eye out".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3759 on: December 04, 2017, 03:11:26 PM »

Raz stopped tacking at the keys when Spyra moved in a panicked manner, looking at her with confusion.   With a shrug he dismissed this and went back to clicking the keys.

The droid stopped and fell down like a plank onto the metal floor.    A consecutive beeping came from the other droids and their shuffling became much quicker.   Two were beginning to head Keesha's way, heat sensors online.

"THey don't know we're up here though... Gemini, would it be possible to hack into their security to find out where they are?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3760 on: December 06, 2017, 09:28:39 PM »
*** Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ***

Anna looked to Raz with amusement. "Someone's having fun," she commented. She then looked to Spyra. "Regardless, where do we stand?"

Keesha trekked back toward Rochell, then tried to heft her up and use the Force to obscure their heat signatures as she made for the other end of the bay, where the supposed elevator would be.

"Already working on it, ETA thirty seconds," Gemini replied. Vasily looked to Gypsie.

"What's your plan?" he asked her.

*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

Two brown-cloaked figures began following Dawn at a distance, intentions unknown. A silvery glint came from the belt of one for a brief moment when he was in direct sunlight.

"Something to do with the Eternal Fleet," Lana told Blaine. She subtly nodded toward a nearby alley. "There. Let's make this quick," she said, and started for it at a normal pace.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

The ONI agent found the door wasn't locked, and he was able to gain access easily. He locked the door behind him, and got out his identification. "Mister Michen? Agent Crowley, Office of Naval Intelligence," he said, trying to wake Michen. His ID was presented in plain view, and while he was armed, his M6D Pistol was secured in it's holster, and Crowley made no move toward it.

*** Tower Interior, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

Malgus held his lightsaber at a ready stance. "Fine with me," he responded to the warrior.

"We both are on edge," Markus told her. "Helm, ETA to the location?"

"Two minutes, thirty seconds," the helmsman answered.

*** Draco city, unknown Cantina, Dragon'taan ***

"You still haven't mentioned who you're hunting," Roc told her as he followed her.

*** Outpost 'Vadam ***

"Alert - Covenant fleet inbound! And from the scans, they've been refitted with non-standard tech! Be ready!" came a transmission from the station commandant. Just as he'd predicted, the Covenant ships dropped out of Slipspace from another direction - and all of them had multiple turbolaser mounts.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3761 on: December 06, 2017, 10:15:32 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

The snow leopard woke up after hearing the officer talk to them, sat up and rubbed one of their paws against their cheek. Then they looked at the officer's chest. Nothing personal, but they never really looked others in the eye in circumstances like these. To them, looking directly into the eyes was a sign of agression, as for most other felines.

"Uh, hi." Michen said. "Why are you here?" They tilted their head, not really wanting to talk to him right now. It was not that they felt threatened, especially not since he didn't seem to be agressive. Yet something about him just felt... off, but they couldn't quite place what.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3762 on: December 07, 2017, 01:19:08 AM »
*Tower Interior*
The armor-clad figure charged his opponent, plasma-halberd prepared to cleave Malgus in half.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3763 on: December 07, 2017, 02:38:58 AM »
*** Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ***

"Where do we stand?: the resitance is non-existant, I have a youngling playing on the computer keyboard and things don't look any better than before, as I said i need to bring the youngling up to speed.

"like telling me the time til will set me at ease?" Krystal laughed non-nonchalantly.

*** Draco city, unknown Cantina, Dragon'taan ***

I wasn't filled in on all the details myself. Got a private place?"The hybrid Vixen wolf. asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3764 on: December 08, 2017, 08:27:11 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Bank, Dragon'taan ***

"Be careful with hubby!" the teller called after Fayam. "He can be a bit gruff sometimes!"

*** Outer Space near Tal Shiar Base ***

The Klingon task force went to warp speed right behind the Faith, ready to take on the enemy.
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam called back: "Got it!" as he continued walking.

*Near Tal Shiar base*
Anna informed the force: "I forgot to mention, I won't enter the front line. I'll help the support. So upon arrival, you can pass me for offence."

*Tomahawk*
Hor'kuu's tyrannade was stopped with the arrival of Omega. He asked: "What's the fuss about?" They explained the situation and Omega shook his head. "Hor'kuu Ice, you disappoint me. We don't want a new Extinction. One is too many. The Leviathans before you have been brave to see to a solution. I recommend you don't launch the Titanium Leviathan, though I know you want revenge. But Farrar and I never liked your plan."