The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261129 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3735 on: November 19, 2017, 01:11:24 AM »
--- Unburnt plains ,Dragon Realm ---

Raz looked over to Spyra, scoffing at her, as his subconscious dragon pride was challenged.   Afterwards, Raz returned to hanging his head over Anna's shoulder, making a raspy, monotone, continuous grumble.

_-_ Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan _-_

Felicity walked in and, without thinking, jumped onto the same bed as Amps and landed on the girl with a soft landing, on account of her light weight being of plasma and nanobots.  When she realized what she had done, Felicity smiled at Amps and booped her nose with her own, "Sorry about that... are you comfortable though?"

*** UT Battle Arena, Geidi IV ***

Rochell grabbed the pills and popped them both, and within moments she was beginning to heal, but for the time being, she couldn't walk yet, "Say... can these give me a new arm?"

*** Starship Chimera, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Gypsie stood up for a moment, just after Kyle went to wrap his hands around her and turned on the TV.    Somebody had put it on full last time, so when the new alert channel came on, it blew Gypsie back onto the bed and onto Kyle, but in reality, she simply jumped back from the noise.

The news channel was talking about the UT planet side, showing the portraits of Keesha and Rochell.    When Gypsie came to, she looked at the TV and poked it, "This is an odd window.... and isn't that person the Keyshe lady we saw on those ceiling windows back at that bar?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3736 on: November 19, 2017, 02:53:26 AM »
*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

The woman nodded, pulling her hood over her head. "I have a shuttle landed not far from here. I must speak... with an old colleague. The name Draco Bellator mean anything to you?" she asked as she followed Blaine.

*** Mongdrigo Surface, Rebel Camp ***

Huki wordlessly acknowledged Garrus, and spoke to Kaio. "If these Sith can be negotiated... perhaps we can get them to accept you as the rightful ruler of this place. Might I ask who is commanding the Sith Forces here?"

Speaking with the Operator, Malgus spoke. "I sense your Sangheili friends wish to speak with me. Please - fetch them. Bring them here so we may negotiate - both for who... rules... this citadel, and the fate of the Great Leader."

*** City Streets, Tower perimeter ***

The Sith gladly took advantage of the turncoats, offering them a chance to liberate their city from the oppressor, who was clearly not going to survive beyond nightfall.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

"You are quite welcome," the UNSC officer told Michen. He reached for a radio piece in his ear, then nodded, speaking something in a foreign language. "Listen, a buddy of mine from ONI wants to pay you a visit - something about a Temporal Anomaly his office picked up. Don't worry about him, though - he's actually quite friendly."

*** UACS Iron Regent, In-Transit to unspecified location ***

"There... has been a disturbance in the Force," Markus told Krystal. "Someone... from another time... has awakened. A dark warrior, now walking a... different path."

"Then this may explain it," Voro said from the console behind them. "According to current news, Sith Forces under the command of one Darth Malgus have been sighted invading a Tiberium-infested world called Gorbis Mongdrigo; apparently, they've called for a truce - and are trying to negotiate an alliance with - the Sangheili over that world. If the reports are to be believed, Malgus also sacrificed one of his own ships to save Sangheilios from a Tiberium Missile."

*** Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ***

"If it's a safe haven where we can get more details about what the f*** is going on and properly plan our next move, I'm game," Anna said, keeping Raz in her arms as she was shushing and gently kissing him like a mother would. "Let's move."

"No, but they'll keep you from bleeding out until I can get you a new arm," Keesha responded. "We need to get out of here. Any ideas?" Keesha seemed unaware of anyone else in the cargo room.

The sudden noise startled Vasily awake, and when he realized the source, he was about to go to the comm panel to tell Gemini off for another one of his odd pranks when he heard Gypsie speak. Looking at the screen, he affirmed, "Yeah, that's Keesha, alright... seems she won the Unreal Tournament..." he paused, reading a new line of text. "... and apparently, some folks aren't happy about it." He looked to his new girlfriend. "Whaddya think - should we go back there, get her off-world before someone puts her on ice?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3737 on: November 19, 2017, 06:54:02 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

"He's the one who sent us," Blaine replied, shooting a glance behind himself at the rooftops.

Kozik waved back, shouldering his rifle and looking for a route to follow them.

"So, lead the way. I got your six," Blaine said, unsnapping the holster strap for his Magnum.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3738 on: November 19, 2017, 10:14:51 AM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---
Dawn was tracking the ship. Eventually, he got to it got a tracker out and put it on the ship "Now it's going nowhere" he said to the ghost.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #3739 on: November 19, 2017, 08:55:06 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

The snow leopard only heard half of what the officer said. They never heard of the ONI before, they wondered what it could be. They nodded to the officer. "Alright, thanks for letting me know." They lied down on the floor, still somehow trying to think of what happened. All they managed to figure out is that they traveled into the future somehow... The snow leopard closed their eyes. Being overwhelmed by their thoughts, their mind slowly drifted off into a light, uneasy sleep.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3740 on: November 19, 2017, 09:09:38 PM »
-- Unburnt plains, dragon realm --

"I hope so." Spyra said as she walked deeper into the cavern, followed closely by Cynder.

---  UACS Iron Regent, bridge ---

"That's very odd for a Sith." Krystal noted. "Perhaps their no longer sith but grey jedi leaning a bit towards the dark side?" Krystal responded.

--- Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan ---

"I barley felt a thing but your bed is over there." Amps  replied pointing to the bed on the other side of the room.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3741 on: November 20, 2017, 04:52:02 AM »
*Rebel Camp, Mongdrigo Surface*
The operator nodded, and after hearing Kaio's unmistakable bellows, left to speak with him.

The operator reached Kaio's side in short order. He whispered quietly to the massive raccoon, who nodded for a few moments. Kaio then turned to again look at Huki. "Soun's like dey wanna ta'k whicha. Foller dis'n. He werks deh raddyo meshine." He nodded towards the operator, who quickly departed for his tent.

Garrus placed a paw on Huki's shoulder. "I've got a few things to do. Follow Crier Tren; maybe they're on our side?" He pointed to the operator, who had stopped to wait.

*Tower Interior, Lobby*
A few maintenance staff had worked on opening the doors, and would thank the Sith as they entered. "The oppression of the Ra'onni ends today. Stuff that monster, guys. Good luck, those Black Hand are ruthless. Beat poor TN-229 for spilling his water ration..."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 04:58:06 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3742 on: November 22, 2017, 05:26:08 AM »

Raz grumbled a bit as Anna stroked him, but it was directed at Spyra, saying softly enough that Anna might be able to hear, "Anything you guys can do, I can do better..."

Rochell spoke more clearly as the nanobots healed her wounds,"Unf... There's a cargo elevator in the far end of this room... there may be some security guards or sentry bots active currently due to the lockdown... from past experiences, they do have thermal sensors... Can I sleep yet... I'm still very tired....", her voice became more hushed as they neared the cargo bay.    The soft clanking of metal feet could be heard in the distance.

Gypsie nodded dashing out the door towards the teleporters, having forgotten her top amongst the pile of Kyle's on the floor, although she didn't really need it, due to anything there being covered by fur.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Polaris

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
« Reply #3743 on: November 22, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »
*** Planet Nirn, Akavir, En route to the expedition outpost ***

"Perhaps... Still, we should keep our guard up till we get there, least these foul serpent creatures ambush us yet again." Replied Polaris with a firm tone to Andru, while holding his plasma rifle against his should and walking besides the group.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3744 on: November 23, 2017, 04:10:21 AM »
*** Planet Nirn, Akavir, En route to the expedition outpost ***

"Leeeeeet's hope so," Andru sighed. The group trekked toward the expedition base, and just shy of the beached, Andru gave a hand signal to halt, then take cover. He took cover behind a boulder, with Inorra right beside him.

Anna, carrying Raz, followed them in. "So... what's next?"

Keesha set Rochell down in an open cargo crate, and whispered, "Stay here, don't make a sound; I'll go scout around." She then quietly crept about the cargo bay, making sure the area was secure.

Vasily got into uniform and marched onto the bridge. "Gemini, reverse course - take us back to Geidi IV. We're gonna help the Tournament Champions."

Gemini didn't hesitate. "Aye, sir!"

"Query: Am I going to need to blast someone?" Hector asked.

"Quite possibly, Hector," Vasily answered.

*** Rebel Camp, Mongdrigo Surface ***

Huki followed them to the radio, and was shocked to see the face of Darth Malgus. "I should imagine you're surprised to see me," Malgus told Huki.

"You could say that," Huki responded. "What did you want to speak to me about?"

"Calling a cease-fire between our forces, maybe a joint relief effort," Malgus responded. "I have no desire to war with your United Sangheili Republic. I will coordinate with you to bring relief to the oppressed people of this world."

"And in return... what do you want from us?" Huki queried.

"This world will be the staging ground for a New Sith Empire. A capital," Malgus answered. He looked to Kaio. "And as I understand it, you were to be the next Great Leader of this planet. What I propose is this: Once the current Great Leader is ousted, you will take his place. I will act as your liaison between your government and my forces. we and the Sangheili will coordinate relief efforts, and rebuild this world in the image of a great glory."

*** UACS Iron Regent, In-Transit to Unspecified Location ***

"Perhaps," Markus said, "But we have our own matters to attend to. Helm, ETA to arrival?"

"Seven minutes, Lord-Admiral," the helmsman answered.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

The ONI agent walked the streets of Cairo to the hotel where Michen was staying. He didn't know what exactly caused the temporal anomaly, but he intended to find out.

*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

Lana led Blaine through the winding crowd and streets, and kept her Force Awareness trained on the two baddies following them. "Your partner providing overwatch," she said quietly to Blaine, "Is he a good shot?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3745 on: November 23, 2017, 04:43:36 AM »
-- Planet Nirn, Akavir, En route to the expedition outpost ---

The mechs crouched down , while the large warrior crouched down as well hiding behind Inoorra, well the best a large warrior like her could hide.

--- Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ---

"Ahh so you can talk, youngling?" Spyra noted.

"I think we should find out what is going on." Cynder said as she walked to what looked like a computer terminal carved into the stone walls, claws clicking on the floor.

--- UACS Iron Regent, In-Transit to Unspecified Location ---

"Nari I think it'd be best if you stay here." Krystal noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3746 on: November 23, 2017, 05:48:41 AM »
*Rebel Camp, Mongdrigo Surface*
Kaio's expression changed to one of confused unintelligence. Tren whispered to the giant after Malgus spoke. A few moments later, Kaio nodded. "If I gets de'h big house, den we's good."

*Tower Interior*
The Black Hand troopers walked shoulder to shoulder through the halls, their multi-barreled rifles spewing forth a virtual wall of lead, reducing anything unlucky enough to get caught out to barely recognizable piles of viscera. They did not falter under any sort of return fire, and apart from a slight turn of the head and repositioning, didn't react when one of their number fell. There weren't many of them, about twelve, but they fought as hundreds. Anything they targeted that ducked for cover were rewarded with a hallucinogenic gas grenade. Designed to suppress riots, the gas caused those caught in it to experience horrific sights. Sith, loyalists, even the staff, those effected would cower from their hallucinated tormenters.

Great Leader cowering in his safe room, held a gold plated, gem studded rifle at the door, ready to shoot anything he saw, evidenced by the few servants laying dead in the main room. He hoped beyond hope that his Black Hand would fix the situation.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3747 on: November 24, 2017, 09:11:47 AM »
*** Outer Space ***

The Klingon task force formed up around Anna's ship, and waited for her to jump, then they would follow.

*** Dragon'taan Bank, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"As I understand it, they need a financial backer for an expansion of their operations, and help with a supposed security issue - something about a clandestine bunch somewhere in the mine, but no one has ever found anything," the teller explained. She frowned, as though remembering something. "In fact, there was a contract the place put out for someone to remedy the issue. Bounty would be handled by the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps - 500k for resolving the issue, and 500k, maybe 650k additional if the interested party find out what exactly was going on. If you're interested, hit up the mercenary enclave on your way out; my husband, Jac, works there. Talk to him for further details, and tell him his wife sent you."
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam thought about it. This wasn't the kind of environment he usually worked in. After a while, he said: "I'll do it." He moved away to the mentioned counter.

*Outer Space*
Anna fired up the engines and Faith darted away at warpspeed.

*Tomahawk*
The Leviathans who went away got to Hor'kuu and told him what happened. His eyes bulged as he started shouting things that aren't to be repeated here.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3748 on: November 24, 2017, 09:37:51 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

"Trust him with my life, miss." Blaine replied, occasionally looking back at the two stalkers.

Kozik kept a close pace from the sky, jumping from one roof to the next. Stopping ahead of Lana and Blaine, he shouldered the sniper rifle and got eyes on the two.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3749 on: November 25, 2017, 10:27:47 AM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---
Dawn radioed in to Kozik "I got the ship, where are you and where is Blaine?"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!