The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 258223 times)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3810 on: January 26, 2018, 01:34:55 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant Orbit **

"I'd like to say he was easy but that'd be a lie. Hadn't faced anyone that strong since Mombassa." Blaine replied, chuckling as well. He looked around and noticed the crowds thinning out as they got closer to the rendezvous point.

"Hey, civilian. You think we're almost there?" Kozik asked Dawn, looking over at him.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3811 on: January 26, 2018, 01:51:05 AM »
((Sorry to hear you've taken ill, Rom. Glad to see you're doin' better though.))

*Tower Interior*
The hooded-one nodded. "Of course. You are in control now, but you can always appoint someone else. What you do now is your choice, the Tiberium may abide."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3812 on: January 27, 2018, 08:14:13 AM »
*** Starship Chimera, Geidi IV ***

Not paying attention to Kyle, Gypsie went wide eyed when she heard the roar and looked back to see a dragon dive toward her.     Spreading her body out to prepare to be eaten, Gypsie was quite surprised when this didn't happen, instead she belly flopped onto Kyle's back. 

Gathering herself from the pain of hitting a rigid dragon, she noticed the scent on the dragon, "Kyle?   I figured you could change into one, but you are quite massive!   Screw going through the sewers lets go right in and head right through the body to the heart!", she went forward and wrapped her legs and arms his neck to keep herself firmly on him.

*** UT Battle Arena,  Suite Floor, Geidi IV ***

The body stopped in a motion of beginning to tackle Keesha when the head was shot off.     The room was filled with utter silence, except with the dull sounds of the interpretation of a 7th grader's first kiss.   The Android jerked, came back to life and seemed to continue its momentum in tackling Keesha.   

Rochell dragged herself outside of the  Gamemaster's room, sitting back against the wall, concentrating on staying awake.

*** Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ***

The caravan kicked up tons of dust as they continued towards the group, with some mounted and other weapons becoming visible.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #3813 on: January 27, 2018, 11:02:21 AM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen nodded, still feeling like something was off as they started to walk towards the hotel entrance. However, they didn't go very far as they waited for the soldier to come after them. That was when they knew what was so odd about the situation. "Uh, sir? How... do you know my name?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3814 on: January 28, 2018, 01:16:25 AM »
(Just a heads-up, people:

My procrastinating mother failed to renew the internet on my end (says she hasn't had time - yeah, right), so after tonight I will be offline. I don't know how long I will stay offline, as my mother is very easily agitated into doing nothing, especially when I remind her to do what she said she would. When I am back online, I will post and let you know.

Until I am online again, please try to keep this going. I don't want it closed in my absence.

--Rom )
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3815 on: January 28, 2018, 01:00:59 PM »

*Tal Shiar base*

Anna roared: "So that's it, huh? Very well! But know you asked for it!" She cut connection, then yelled: "Shoot that thing into oblivion!" The gunslinger set by the guns, and fired at the unknown ship. She completely forgot about the rest of the base and the Klingon ships, but those would probably be very well able to hold their own.

*Dragon'taan*
Fayam muttered to himself: "Unknown signals. They have nothing to go by. If only I could trace the message somehow..." He took his pocket computer, and started looking for any signals present.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3816 on: January 31, 2018, 07:36:41 PM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant Orbit---

Dawn twisted his head around whilst walking "Who the hell are you calling a civilian?" with a slightly annoyed, mechanical, tone "But we will be there soon, but I don't know if we will have any more guests. So don't let your guard down".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3817 on: February 01, 2018, 01:03:13 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

Kozik raised his hands defensively, stifling a laugh as Dawn snapped at him. "No offense intended, man. You don't look like a soldier or Jedi, so I'd consider you a civvie." He replied, turning his head to mouth out a curse to Blaine who laughed loudly in return.

"But honestly, my bad. I don't think I got to really introduce myself. Sgt. Kozik, ODST branch." Kozik said, offering a hand to shake to Dawn as they walked.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3818 on: February 05, 2018, 03:40:40 AM »

*Mongdrigo*
After the fall of Great Leader, the rebels packed up their camp and moved for the city. Relief effort were hardly efforts. Loss was expected on Mongdrigo. So the people celebrated their newfound freedom and unity. Rebels and Loyalists met with open arms and forgiveness.

Garrus, who had led his people and the Sangheili to the city, smiled at Huki. “I’ve never thought I’d see Mongdrigo unified. I recall, back on your planet, you told me that Malgus was an evil man. With the recent developments, I don’t know if we have the same idea of evil, Huki. With the Sith at our backs, maybe we can expand. Who knows? But,” he stopped and took Huki’s should, “I don’t know if we can get Tiberium under control. It will need to be policed for sure. Speaking of. Are there plans to get our people into space? I can’t speak for Malgus, but I wondered if the Sangheili were going to assist?”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3819 on: February 05, 2018, 07:33:49 PM »
(Roms internet will be down till the end of the month find something to keep the place going guys)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3820 on: February 05, 2018, 07:52:36 PM »
((alrighty))

---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---

Dawn shook his hand  "Yeah, yeah. But I'm not one of those, I'm just some guy from really far away. Although I might have been a soldier once...". Dawn trailed off into a bit of thought looking around.

"You must be a big target. We have two guys in pale semi-matching uniforms, about 30 meters behind us".

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3821 on: February 07, 2018, 06:14:08 PM »
(well, great, am I without storyteller for three whole weeks. Eh... Gotta improvise here.)
*Dragon'taan*
Mary had been going on with her usual going-on in the meantime, but decided it was time for a break. She left her robot helpers in charge of the shop and the defence bot behind the cash register, while choosing a holiday destination herself.

*Tomahawk*
Omega and Hor'kuu were discussing what to do with the current situation. Omega was of meaning the Leviathans should put the case to rest, whereas Hor'kuu had revenge still in the back of his mind. Omega made the most clever remark he could make at that time. "Hor'kuu Ice, you have been no doubt been a great king before those pesky Borg attacked. But it is time to put the case to rest. You cannot do anything about it now, and besides... It is no doing to erase an entire warfaction on our own. It would only cause another Extinction. Plus, I sense an evil spirit took control of your thinking. You must not give it that possibility. I always prized you for a clear mind, but something has snapped within you. I am not willing to cooperate with the new you. And I don't think Farrar will either." Hor'kuu stared in the distance. Then he spoke: "I am the seventh king and I should not repeat what the third did. You're right, I must be a fool to destroy what my father and grandfather built."

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3822 on: February 07, 2018, 08:51:06 PM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

"Damn it, my comms are jammed." Blaine said, pulling his earpiece out. He turned his head, noticing the two Dawn was speaking about. Two more possible bounty hunters, most likely armed and just waiting for their moment.

Kozik nodded to Dawn's statement, slowly taking the safety off his rifle. "Mine are pulling static, too. Seems like our company is using a mobile jammer." He said, turning to partly face Blaine.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:30:34 AM by Blaiiine »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3823 on: February 08, 2018, 12:07:51 AM »
***Geidi IV, Orbit ***

A Righteous class destroyer , the Borealis dropped out of subspace in orbit of the planet.

-Borealis bridge-

"Nari you and amber are going to head down there and figure out what the heck happened, intellgence doesn't like the sudden program cut off they think something is up so you two are gonna head down there and find out what." a white vixen spoke to a silver vixen and a white feral wolf.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3824 on: February 09, 2018, 10:58:36 AM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---

Dawn took a moment more to think "Do we want to wait for them to act or make our move first?"