The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255960 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3795 on: January 09, 2018, 12:23:01 AM »
*** Tower Interior, Mongdrigo ***

Malgus flicked his arm, almost like a casual muscle spasm, the blade of his lightsaber directed at the knife, which would send it flying out of Great Leader's hand and landing well beyond his reach. "How pathetic," he scoffed. "And this is more than war - it is a liberation, while at the same time a conquest; I am liberating your oppressed people, and taking this world in the name of the New Sith Empire. We'll have one of your people - someone more competent than you - assume control of the government, and we will provide advice and military assistance." He held his lightsaber at Great Leader's throat. "Try and stop us, and you'll find that the creatures that roam the wastes beyond your city are far from the most terrifying things in this galaxy."

It was as he said this that several Sith troopers arrived in the room, all brandishing various laser rifles and carbines.

*** Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ***

"You still haven't told me what exactly you plan to do," Anna said as she stroked Raz's spine.

*** UACS Iron Regent, Unspecified Location ***

"Because she will need your help - I cannot intervene; I have pressing matters of my own to tend to, what with the alleged Sith Covenant on the rise and trying to figure out how exactly Darth Malgus ended up in this galaxy," Torrentus said. "You will find your niece among the ranks of the NSF - if the report was accurate, she commands her own ship, the Artful Stroke. Regrettably, I do not know much more beyond the name."

*** Unspecified Location on outskirts of Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"It's not far from here - hidden, per protocol," Roc replied. He lead Alex to a location of seeming zero significance, then spoke his native tongue, and a boarding ramp lowered from midair - a clear indication of one thing:

A cloaking device.

*** Tal Shiar base, Unspecified Location outside New Romulus Space ***

The warbird didn't answer directly, but merely fired what appeared to be a disruptor beam, but instead of damaging the shields, it would drain them.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

The ONI Agent frowned. "That... sounds suspiciously like cryo sleep," he said. "Can you take me to where you first awoke here?"

*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

Lana followed after Dawn, a hand on her lightsaber, just in the event trouble would crop up.

"Draco to Blaine - sit-rep," Draco's voice requested, albeit rather hushed.

*** Starship Chimera, Geidi IV Orbit ***

"As far as Melee weapons are concerned, I've got that covered," Vasily explained, indicating his twin Lightsabers. "Dress lighter?, fine, but I'm still gonna sport the energy shield. But ranged weapons..." he patted the M41-A. "... This is the only one I have, so unless you have a disruptor pistol stuffed in that tail of yours, I don't really have much choice."

*** UT Battle Arena,  Suite Floor, Geidi IV ***

Keesha assisted Rochell, hoping she could get to Angel before it was too late.

*** Unspecified Location near Belsavis ***

The lone ship continued to sail toward Belsavis, purpose, intent, and origin all unknown. No radio or other communication signals were sent, the ship was running with shields up and weapons powered, and it made no effort at trying to hide.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #3796 on: January 09, 2018, 01:44:11 AM »
((where this is so far along i feel a little awkward joining. help a gal out?))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3797 on: January 09, 2018, 02:04:14 AM »
*Tower Interior, Mongdrigo*
Great Leader nodded, sorrowful and defeated. "I submit. Perhaps...Perhaps this is the way it was meant to be." He removed the large, ceremonial headpiece and dropped it to the floor. Though distraught at his upheaval, Great Leader smiled genuinely for the first time in what felt like ages. "In truth, I am glad to be rid of that weight. When I first rose up, it was to free my people. I suppose I fell to the illness of greed." He looked about at all the troopers, guns raised, and sighed heavily. "It's unnecessary for those here, I will leave wil-" A quiet thwip, barely audible over even the ambient hum of the Tower, cut off Great Leader as three four-inch green shards sprouted from the raccoon's chest. Great Leader glanced down at the crystals, looked back to Malgus and gave a confused look before collapsing to the floor.

Behind the massive raccoon's rapidly cooling corpse, secreted away in the shadows, the servant with the strange hood stepped forth, straightening the large grey hood she wore. "It seems our choice was unfit. Pity, he was doing quite well for this planet." She looked to Malgus and smiled, her pearly-white teeth shown clearly against her darkened face. "But...perhaps the next will do just as nicely?" Though her hood was strange enough, the strangest thing about this servant was her eyes. Unobserved in any other Mongdrigan, her eyes were completely blue.

((I think all that's necessary, Juliet, is the very first post in the thread.))

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3798 on: January 10, 2018, 12:32:31 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

"We're en route to the ship, ten mikes out." Blaine replied, watching over the passing crowds. They seemed exposed, even with the numerous bodies between them. Kozik couldn't be the only one to use the rooftops or balconies, a thought that never left the two troopers' minds.

Kozik continued up front, enjoying the time planetside. While he kept checking any spots around them for hostiles, the wolf took any extra time to observe and absorb the surrounding city with a reserved excitement.

"So are you a Jedi..?" Blaine asked in a hushed tone, to Lana as he gestured the rifle to her lightsaber. "I only have this one," He added, taking his spoil of war out of a nearby pouch. "And I had to fight someone for it.." The bear finished, laughing a little.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:36:11 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3799 on: January 10, 2018, 12:59:22 AM »

Malgus flicked his arm, almost like a casual muscle spasm, the blade of his lightsaber directed at the knife, which would send it flying out of Great Leader's hand and landing well beyond his reach. "How pathetic," he scoffed. "And this is more than war - it is a liberation, while at the same time a conquest; I am liberating your oppressed people, and taking this world in the name of the New Sith Empire. We'll have one of your people - someone more competent than you - assume control of the government, and we will provide advice and military assistance." He held his lightsaber at Great Leader's throat. "Try and stop us, and you'll find that the creatures that roam the wastes beyond your city are far from the most terrifying things in this galaxy."

It was as he said this that several Sith troopers arrived in the room, all brandishing various laser rifles and carbines.

"You still haven't told me what exactly you plan to do," Anna said as she stroked Raz's spine.

"Because she will need your help - I cannot intervene; I have pressing matters of my own to tend to, what with the alleged Sith Covenant on the rise and trying to figure out how exactly Darth Malgus ended up in this galaxy," Torrentus said. "You will find your niece among the ranks of the NSF - if the report was accurate, she commands her own ship, the Artful Stroke. Regrettably, I do not know much more beyond the name."

"It's not far from here - hidden, per protocol," Roc replied. He lead Alex to a location of seeming zero significance, then spoke his native tongue, and a boarding ramp lowered from midair - a clear indication of one thing:

A cloaking device.

*** Tal Shiar base, Unspecified Location outside New Romulus Space ***

The warbird didn't answer directly, but merely fired what appeared to be a disruptor beam, but instead of damaging the shields, it would drain them.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

The ONI Agent frowned. "That... sounds suspiciously like cryo sleep," he said. "Can you take me to where you first awoke here?"

Lana followed after Dawn, a hand on her lightsaber, just in the event trouble would crop up.

"Draco to Blaine - sit-rep," Draco's voice requested, albeit rather hushed.

"As far as Melee weapons are concerned, I've got that covered," Vasily explained, indicating his twin Lightsabers. "Dress lighter?, fine, but I'm still gonna sport the energy shield. But ranged weapons..." he patted the M41-A. "... This is the only one I have, so unless you have a disruptor pistol stuffed in that tail of yours, I don't really have much choice."

Keesha assisted Rochell, hoping she could get to Angel before it was too late.

*** Unspecified Location near Belsavis ***

The lone ship continued to sail toward Belsavis, purpose, intent, and origin all unknown. No radio or other communication signals were sent, the ship was running with shields up and weapons powered, and it made no effort at trying to hide.
(Sorry i've been sick

"I don't know, yet." Spyra replied

"I don't see why your telling me all this." Krystal responded 

"I see let's get inside and 'crack' open my orders." Alex said following Roc up the ramp.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3800 on: January 10, 2018, 01:50:33 AM »
(We're not gonna hold it against you for being sick, Alessia.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #3801 on: January 10, 2018, 01:45:13 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen nodded, and started to strech themselves out. Then they went out of their room, and stood behind the soldier. They turned their head, remembering something important. "Uh, I don't have the key for the room... I don't know where it is."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3802 on: January 14, 2018, 05:33:39 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam went off. He knew a few things, however. One: if he'd just sneakily observe them it could raise their suspicion. Two: he was well-known, and it worked in his disadvantage here. Doing 'volunteer work' would probably raise quite some eyebrows. Additionally, it would become a problem to keep an eye on all of them. So, he started by just looking at the work, trying to see if he could cross out some of the employees.

*Tal Shiar base*
Anna looked at the systems in disbelief. "Wh... HEY! If you think you're funny, you're not! Quit that or I'll shoot you to pieces either way!"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3803 on: January 20, 2018, 09:21:50 PM »
( Attention, everyone!

Seeing as there's a 20000 character limit to posts, I cannot add new planets/locations discussed with any of you to the original list anymore. Until we can remedy this issue [and I am open to suggestions], I will be posting new locations in fresh posts.

That said, the following has been added to the list of available worlds/locations:

Mandalore
Temperate Planet, home world of the Mandalorians. Notable for being a major source of Beskar and the base of MandalMotors and Mandal Hypernautics. Located in Mandalorian Space, which lies beyond the galactic eastern border of UIA Territory. Ruled by the Mandalorian Clans, presided over by Mandalore Boba Fett. Protected by the Mandalorian Fleet. Capital: Keldabe

Concordia
Moon of Mandalore. Notable for being a Mandalorian Military Outpost and as another source of Beskar. Ruled by the Mandalorian Clans. Protected by the Mandalorian Fleet. Docking: Mandalorian Outpost.

Now, if anyone has a suggestion for how I can allow the list to expand for all to see on the first post, please fire off a PM to me - I am open to suggestions. )

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3804 on: January 21, 2018, 11:48:05 PM »

Gypsie turned around and reached into her tail, "No, but I have a sandwich.", she put it back in and jumped out of the ship when they came close enough to the surface.   As she free fell, she looked back, "Coming?!"

With both of their strength, the door opened, but was swiftly ripped off by the Android guard who followed them.   Rochell recited some sort of kill code, but it didn't work, aside from just angering the android more.       Outstretching its hands, the android revealed two wrist mounted machine guns and immediately began shooting.

Rochell, still in a weakened state, tried to dive out of the room to behind the wall, but was too slow, resulting in her shoulder being shot.  She made it out of the room, but she merely flung herself out of the room, and was still in view.       One Android arm was trained on Rochell, and the other was on Keesha.   It seemed to be awaiting movement.

Raz pointed to the hole he made, "Maybe we can ask the caravan coming quickly towards us....?"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 02:18:51 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #3805 on: January 22, 2018, 02:01:03 AM »
(( What about a Discord Channel? Sure IT has a 2,000 Character Limit, but you can make each and every planet its own individual room, set permissions on who chats where, set it to where only YOU can edit the rooms intended for merely describing the planets, their conditions, etc. etc.. ))
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3806 on: January 22, 2018, 06:02:59 AM »
(( Some people don't have discord and it will stop new people from joining if they so wish. Romulan, you can make a post with the planet info and then edit the first message and link  the info post there))
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3807 on: January 24, 2018, 03:56:30 PM »
(That's very possible. Trying to make a post or an entire thread if needed only devoted to planet info allows you to put more planets in one post and organise the posts easily. But, I must warn here: you mustn't want to make the list too long. You probably wouldn't want anyone to get lost in or confused by the location list...)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3808 on: January 25, 2018, 05:11:35 PM »
Everyone, I apologize for not posting the last few days; I've been dealing with a severe case of the flu. The worst of it is behind me, now, but I still have a lingering cough and weakness from being sick.)

*** Starship Chimera, Geidi IV ***

Vasily roared in a way not like him, and leapt after Gypsie. In a flash, he morphed forms, and became a brown-scaled dragon, diving after Gypsie with incredible speed. He would dive under her, then spread his wings, catching the air and trying to allow Gypsie to land on his back.

As advanced as this android was, it was still too slow for Keesha, who raised and fired a burst from her M41-A at the android's head while it was shooting at Rochell. The depleted-uranium rounds would, if they hit, decimate the droid's head with ease.

Anna looked shocked at Raz. "Did... did you just talk?" she asked.

*** Tal Shiar base ***

The Romulan ship did not stop, continuing to drain the shields of Anna's ship.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

The Agent Crowley looked around and spotted the key to the room on the nightstand, and was quick to pick it up. He opened the door for Michen, and motioned his head. "Come on - I'd very much like to get to the bottom of this so my superiors can relax. They get really uppity when anything out of the ordinary happens."

"Think of it as an act of good faith," Torrentus said. "Something to show I am not your enemy."

"Hoeny, if what Torrentus is saying is true, we need to get going," Markus told Krystal.

Roc went to the main deck, setting his weapon down and activating the computer in the center of the room.

"I was never a Jedi," Lana admitted. "I was a Sith, but I joined up with Draco during the crises of Revan's Return and the Onslaught of the Eternal Empire." When she saw Blaine's trophy lightsaber, she chuckled, "So you're the one who offed Nazar... I was hoping I'd bump into you. It's not every day a soldier like you takes out a Sith Lord. I'm impressed."

"Yes, let us hope so," Malgus agreed. "Either way, My forces will garrison this place, and we will begin clean-up and relief efforts. I don't suppose you'll allow us to coordinate with the Sangheili in that regard?"

*** Outpost 'Vadam ***

The battle at Outpost 'Vadam continued to rage, even as the Sith Covenant's numbers dwindled. They'd managed to take out several allied ships, but the defenders still remained strong.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3809 on: January 26, 2018, 01:01:31 AM »

"That he did, but I dunno if that caravan is freindly."

"Then what are you waiting for "Lord-Admiral'?" Krystal asked.

Alex plugged in a data device tot eh computer and began to download the  program to it.

"This may take a few minutes" Alex informed Roc

----Geidi IV, Orbit.---

a Ship dropped out of warp in orbit  along with it's two Escorts

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13