The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257831 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3765 on: December 09, 2017, 08:06:48 AM »
 ---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---
"I suspect we have company" The Ghost said to Dawn "How many?" "2" "Well lets see what they do" Dawn kept going forward, a couple hundred meters from Blaine.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3766 on: December 09, 2017, 08:53:52 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

Kozik took position on the balcony of an apartment, parallel to the alleyways' entrance. He crouched down and set up the rifle, flipping the scope's cover open.

"I'm here, lead down there and I'll drop 'em." Kozik radioed in, using the team's encrypted channel.

Blaine nodded and looked over to the human woman, taking out and light a cigarette. "He's ready when we are, ma'am." He whispered, following her closely to the alley's entrance.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3767 on: December 12, 2017, 03:00:48 AM »
((SOrry for those who are waiting on me.   This time of year, School is keeping me really busy.   I will post within the next couple days though.  I promise))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3768 on: December 12, 2017, 05:09:51 AM »
(No one is gonna hold it against you for tending to IRL matters. Been doing the same myself.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3769 on: December 12, 2017, 04:34:26 PM »
*** Unburnt plains, Dragon Realm ***

Raz stopped and looked at Spyra, walking up to her and nuzzling her leg.  Then sitting down to be attentive.

*** UT Battle Arena, Geidi IV ***

Rochell grunted as Keesha helped her up, "Those things may be bugged... but they will see us soon... quick...", as they got closer to the elevator, it revealed itself to the chip in the card, but it also alerted the drones.

All three that were in the room landed behind Keesha and Rochell and in succession, the drones all started screeching a warning siren.

*** Starship Chimera, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Gypsie brought all three of her tails before her and combined the three large plumes of fur, to then pull an odd looking pink syringer pistol, "In. Out. But we're leaving with a bang.", she said with a smile as her tails returned to normal.

"This gun, as you can see, shoots syringes.   Made it myself in the facility during the breakout... each vial has a concentrated mixture of my venom.   I doubt we may run into anything living, but it's a good weapon to keep on myself.  And yes, it has always been in my tail."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3770 on: December 12, 2017, 07:50:40 PM »

Anna crossed her arms. "You were saying...?" she said.

Keesha reached behind her and used the Force in an attempt to scramble the droids' processors, which would cause them to shut down and kill the alarm. She would then chip in the card, and ride the elevator to the suite.

Vasily raised an eyebrow at Gypsie. "First off, are you hiding anything else in that tail? And second, what do you mean, 'we're leaving with a bang'?" he asked her.

*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

Lana didn't verbally acknowledge, she just headed into the alley, and when she was far enough in, she rounded, and faced the cloaked figures following them.

"Come now, Lana - let's not make this difficult," One of them spoke. He drew away his cloak and revealed his custom armor.

Bounty Hunters.

"A bounty hunter - how very appropriate," Lana scoffed. "You'd be smart to leave while you still have your skin intact. I'd tell you to give your employers my regards, but..."

"We'll tell him when we pick up our bounty," the other hunter spoke.

"... you won't get the chance," Lana finished.

*** Tal Shiar base outside New Romulus Space ***

The Klingon Task Force arrived at the base, and it caused alarm with the Tal Shiar there, who were outnumbered by a four-to-one margin. The Klingon ships wasted no time in launching the assault.

*** UACS Iron Regent, In-Transit to Unspecified Location ***

Markus turned to Krystal. "What's got you so jittery?" he asked her.

*** Draco city, unknown Cantina, Dragon'taan ***

"My ship is landed not far from here. If it's privacy you want, we can talk there," Roc responded. "I'll take point." He then headed out, intent on leading Alex to his ship.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Some colleagues at ONI wanted me to make sure you aren't a threat," Agent Crowley told Michen. "A buddy of mine detected your arrival, which was picked up on sensors as a form of temporal anomaly. Can you tell me the last thing you remember before waking up in Cairo?"

*** Outpost 'Vadam ***

The enemy fleet pressed in, but were surprised when a joint Dragonarian/Kemorainian fleet suddenly arrived from Translight Speed.

"Outpost 'Vadam, we are answering your distress call - are we too late for the party?" stated the Dragonarian commander over an open line.

*** Tower Interior, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

Malgus expertly dodged the attack, leaping over the warrior and directing a blow toward the warrior's back; not a fatal one, just what would be a wound to demonstrate Malgus' Lightsaber was far deadlier than it looked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3771 on: December 12, 2017, 09:17:26 PM »

"Well what do you know, Youngling?" Spyra asked spitting out a bit of fire as an example.

*** UACS Iron Regent, In-Transit to Unspecified Location ***

"Nobody has called me out by name like this ever." Krystal replied simply.

*** Outpost 'Vadam ***

"No ,but out dance partners might mind." Kylie replied simply welcoming the fleet.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #3772 on: December 12, 2017, 10:57:31 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

"Uh, let me think..." Michen started to think back. Everything that happened before he woke up seemed foggy, as if they were from long ago. Unconsciously, Michen brought a paw up and started too softly lick it. They didn't say anything during the thinking as they got lost in their thoughts.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3773 on: December 13, 2017, 12:41:28 AM »

Kozik fired first, dropping the first bounty hunter with a shot to the head.

Before the other could react, Blaine drew his silenced Magnum and unloaded into him. Both bodies collapsed into a heap, leaving blood to pool around them.

"Nice shot, bud." Blaine said, shooting a quick salute to the silhouette on the nearby rooftop.

"Could say the same for you. Stealing my kill and all." Kozik replied before looking for a way down.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3774 on: December 13, 2017, 01:56:45 AM »
*Tower Interior*
The armored warrior staggered forward as Malgus struck him, swinging backwards as he stumbled.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3775 on: December 15, 2017, 08:53:58 AM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---
A few moments later Dawn arrived at the scene "Well I guess you didn't my help with this one". He walks forward, poking one of the bodies with his foot.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3776 on: December 15, 2017, 06:09:31 PM »
*** Tal Shiar base outside New Romulus Space ***

The Klingon Task Force arrived at the base, and it caused alarm with the Tal Shiar there, who were outnumbered by a four-to-one margin. The Klingon ships wasted no time in launching the assault.
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam arrived at the mentioned counter and told the man (that appeared slightly grumpy) behind it: "Hello there. I'm Fayam Aerial, and your wife told me about a job in the mines. Can you give me the details?"

*Tal Shiar base*
Anna noticed that the Tal shiar were easily outnumbered. They might even be able to tear down the entire base, she thought.

*Tomahawk*
Hor'kuu could be seen thinking. Of course the Leviathans learned from the past. Of course no repeat of the Extinction should happen. But, he was still set on revenge. There was only one problem... He had no idea where to look for those dang fake Borg things or the bases of whoever were responsible.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3777 on: December 18, 2017, 07:17:08 AM »

"You know it, civvie." Kozik replied, walking up to the group from behind Dawn. The trooper nodded to the human and Blaine.

"Sending you a feed through my partner's helmcam, General." Blaine said, radioing into Draco. He then crouched down by the body with the intact head.

Kozik stood by, aiming his helmet's built-in camera at the bear. Blaine lifted the man's head to show his face.

"You can get a facial scan off that. He's a bounty hunter, like the other. Someone hired 'em to rub your colleague out." Blaine said, hushing his tone to avoid people passing the alley.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3778 on: December 23, 2017, 05:33:02 AM »

Raz inhaled, and with a puffed chest, he exhaled a plume of fire into Spyra's face.    Afterwards he sat down and looked at her with a smug expression.

All except one droid fried, this one pretending to fry like the others, but once the doors of the elevator closed, it sprung up and would find another way  to get to the two.

Rochell hefted herself off Keesha and leaned on the side of the elevator, stumbling for a moment when she tried to stand up, "I-I'm alright...   My body isn't used to the accelerated healing...."

Gypsie shrugged, "There's a few other things in there... but besides that, the part where I said 'leaving with a bang', my intentions are to set charges inside that place as means to divert attention from us.", her syringer gun disappeared when her tails were separated again.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3779 on: December 23, 2017, 10:05:16 PM »

Anna looked between Raz and Spyra, waiting for her to respond to this.

"You get used to it, trust me," Keesha assured her. "So... after the suite, where to next?"

"We'll have to remain cloaked and stay out of sight for that to work," Vasily told her. "And if you're going down there, I'm going with you." He got up and dressed in his combat outfit, then nabbed his M41-A and loaded a fresh magazine.

*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

"Affirmative," Draco responded. There was a pause, then he returned to the channel: "Lana, get the team to your shuttle, I'll cover the exit. First, though, get rid of those bodies. Kira, find some way to redirect any other bounty hunters so they can get clear."

"Copy, master," Kira answered.

"Blaine, Kozik, Dawn - make sure Lana gets safely to that shuttle; Lana, I have a ship in orbit - head for it, take the others with you," Draco ordered.

"Copy, General. And Draco - it's good to hear from you again," Lana replied.

"Likewise, old friend," Draco said before going quiet.

*** Dragon'taan Mining Settlement, Dragon'taan ***

"I'm afraid there's not much to go on," The man sighed. "There's been a lot of unauthorized transmissions coming from within the mines, but no one has ever found the source. Dragon'taan's High Command is worried that someone is spying on them from within."

*** Tal Shiar base, Unspecified Location near New Romulus ***

The Klingon task force went about assaulting the base. If the crew of the Faith was paying attention to sensors, there would be a small, barely-detectable blip - registering as a small Tachyon emission - heading away from the base.

*** Tower Interior, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

Malgus deflected the blow, and directed a counter-strike at the warrior's right shoulder, intent on wounding the warrior, but not killing him - not yet.

*** Cairo Hotel, Cairo, Earth ***

Agent Crowly waited patiently for a response.

*** UACS Iron Regent, Unspecified Location ***

The Iron Regent arrived at the designated coordinates, where there was a massive fleet lead by a retrofitted Bellator-class Star Dreadnought waiting for them. None of them had shields or weapons powered, and the Bellator sent out a hailing signal.

*** Outpost 'Vadam ***

Both enemy fleets pressed in, the retrofitted Covenant fleet launching waves of Seraph bombers supported by TIE Avengers. The Dragonarian and Kemorainian fleets engaged the retrofitted Covenant fleet, while Coalition and New Cerinian forces were left with the mixed fleet now bearing down on them.