The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257785 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1950 on: August 21, 2016, 09:01:44 PM »
Cecilia stood up and surveyed the scene. "So the bad guys are getting help too? What could they want with this planet?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1951 on: August 22, 2016, 12:32:15 AM »
"I imagine it has something to do with that Stargate," Lokahviing commented. "Any of you know how to read Elven?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1952 on: August 22, 2016, 01:52:31 AM »
(Can someone else do the soldiers memories Kammy absorbed, because I unfortunately have no clue why they are here. >.> Basically because she did it while the body was very fresh she will get the most recent memories of the person out to about a few days. Everything after that would be too broken to comprehend. )
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1953 on: August 22, 2016, 02:04:16 AM »
The memories Kammy would receive would point to a stargate, buried beneath the Archeological Excavation in the middle of the Eastmarch Hold of Skyrim. The specifics would entail a hidden doorway activated only by way of a mechanism hidden beneath a boulder, and inside the site would be the stargate itself, perfectly intact. Also in the memories would be the Romulan Star Empire's mandate that such a device be found and recovered for examination and study as a potential military asset, being one of the few Stargates left in the galaxy capable of opening a portal anywhere in the galaxy without need of another gate on the opposite end.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1954 on: August 22, 2016, 02:24:38 AM »
All this was however confusing to Kammy as she stuck to the old ways of fighting for a reason.
"Err...I got his memories...but I am very old and all your silly tech is confusing to me. I will try my best to describe what I saw..."  Kammy attempts giving a full detail but doesn't call anything by what they are.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1955 on: August 22, 2016, 03:05:32 AM »
"I imagine it has something to do with that Stargate," Lokahviing commented. "Any of you know how to read Elven?"
"No ,but I might have a trick." Kyra said "Stand back." she added focusing on the pages. "Mindooraan Pel!" She shouted at the papers. the papers oddly did not go anywhere despite the power being blown at them, Kyra's eyes glowing a bright white light, dimming until her eyes returned to normal "Hmm interesting..." She replied 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:07:25 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1956 on: August 22, 2016, 03:21:38 AM »
Vokun listened to Kammy's description, nodding as he stroked his pointy goatee. "Mm... sounds suspiciously like a Stargate... but why? Why are the Thalmor and the Tal Shiar after this thing?"

Meanwhile, Lokahviing approached Kyra. "What do you have?" he asked her.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1957 on: August 22, 2016, 03:30:44 AM »
"Little bit of troop movement plans, Scientist teams for the gate, the most alarming though is that from what I read , they have the gate Online, but they haven't figured out how to open a portal just yet, even more alarming is that the Tail Shiar are working with the Thalmor to invade not just Skyrim ,but other planets, Take a guess to their first 2 targets."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1958 on: August 22, 2016, 03:32:29 AM »
"...and a stargate is? I apologize for my ignorance, I guess you could say I have lived under a rock for more then a few centuries." Kammy said as she snacked some more on the soldier.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1959 on: August 22, 2016, 10:53:42 AM »
"Don't worry Kammy, I'm new to all this as well." Cecilia said, "a stargate sounds like... Some kind of gate to the stars? Is that right Vokun?"
Oh woof

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1960 on: August 22, 2016, 01:17:28 PM »
*** Dragon'taan ***

Draco and his aides followed, Draco still taking in the sight of the ship.
*Outpost Sargasso*
Fayam sniffed. "This thing has always done it until now! I'm not gonna leave Blasty behind!"

*Corneria*
Mary raised her shoulders. "I don't eiter. However... I must charge you 63 creds for medicinal supplies."

*Dragon'taan*
Hor'kuu simply pressed the "up" button. Omega took the liberty of giving the group a quick intro on the ship's layout: "We're moving up because the most important rooms are found there. Below are the crew and recreational rooms. Soon we'll enter the commision chamber. There is where we can talk best, for it has the biggest holograhic projector." Right after he finished doors opened up on the opposite side from where they entered. The commision chamber was directly visible- no chairs, only a ring of tables and a big projector in the center.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1961 on: August 22, 2016, 11:43:08 PM »
*** Corneria ***

Thomas dug around in his pockets and handed over the requested fee. "Thanks for patching me up," he said.

*** OAS Command Carrier, Outpost Sargasso ***

"No one is asking you to," the Sangheili said. "But... if you believe that pistol can take out the Jiralhanae, you are welcome to try."

The teams were ready. The doors were bypassed, and the boarding parties swarmed inside, surprising the contingent of Jiralhanae Honor Guards and the three Prophet Hierarchs they were guarding.

*** Dragon'taan ***

"Impressive," Draco complimented. "So... where to start?"

*** Thalmor Outpost beneath Kynesgrove, Skyrim ***

"A Stargate is like a portal to other worlds," Vokun explained. "Ordinarily, there would need to be a similar or identical structure on the other side, which would link one world or location with another. Distance doesn't matter. However, there were a few Stargates constructed that didn't need another construct on the other side - which would allow the owner of the Stargate to move people and materials to any location in the galaxy, provided they had the correct coordinates."

"Or move troops and supplies, allowing a Stargate's owner to strike any world in the galaxy with zero warning, completely bypassing any orbiting fleet," Lokahviing concluded. "This isn't good. Vokun, take Cecilia and your apprentices, high tail it to Windhelm, alert Ulfric to this new threat and tell him of the Tal Shiar's involvement. Kammy, Kyra, please come with me. You, too, Gunjar. We're gonna scout out this Stargate, see if we can find a way to shut down the enemy's operation before it can begin."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1962 on: August 22, 2016, 11:55:38 PM »
Kammy sighs and drops the body. "See this is why I hate all this New tech. Causes more problems then it's worth...if skyrim is in trouble though I will gladly help."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1963 on: August 23, 2016, 12:22:55 AM »
*** Corneria ***

Thomas dug around in his pockets and handed over the requested fee. "Thanks for patching me up," he said.

*** OAS Command Carrier, Outpost Sargasso ***

"No one is asking you to," the Sangheili said. "But... if you believe that pistol can take out the Jiralhanae, you are welcome to try."

The teams were ready. The doors were bypassed, and the boarding parties swarmed inside, surprising the contingent of Jiralhanae Honor Guards and the three Prophet Hierarchs they were guarding.

*** Dragon'taan ***

"Impressive," Draco complimented. "So... where to start?"

*** Thalmor Outpost beneath Kynesgrove, Skyrim ***

"A Stargate is like a portal to other worlds," Vokun explained. "Ordinarily, there would need to be a similar or identical structure on the other side, which would link one world or location with another. Distance doesn't matter. However, there were a few Stargates constructed that didn't need another construct on the other side - which would allow the owner of the Stargate to move people and materials to any location in the galaxy, provided they had the correct coordinates."

"Or move troops and supplies, allowing a Stargate's owner to strike any world in the galaxy with zero warning, completely bypassing any orbiting fleet," Lokahviing concluded. "This isn't good. Vokun, take Cecilia and your apprentices, high tail it to Windhelm, alert Ulfric to this new threat and tell him of the Tal Shiar's involvement. Kammy, Kyra, please come with me. You, too, Gunjar. We're gonna scout out this Stargate, see if we can find a way to shut down the enemy's operation before it can begin."
" That's the thing their first target is Ulfric Stormcloak himself, good thing they don't know how to use it ,yet. If the notes here are recent." Kyra noded following Lokhaviing. "We may have some time ,but let's not waste it." She added

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1964 on: August 24, 2016, 05:50:37 PM »
"My sentiments exactly," Lokahviing agreed with Kyra. As the group headed back the way they came, another slight snag developed; a fire team of Thalmor troops lead by a Tal Shiar NCO appeared in their way, all of them armed with disruptors. The Thalmor soldiers fired first, and Lokahviing's personal energy shield flared as he took a hit on the chest. He raised his rifle and fired, and Vokun immediately force-choked the Romulan NCO, then threw him against the wall while activating his lightsaber.