Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261270 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1935 on: August 17, 2016, 12:43:56 AM »
(Oh...right then let me rewrite what i did. >.> )
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1936 on: August 17, 2016, 12:53:29 AM »
"Just don't put those teeth anywhere near me." Kyra semi-growled, turning to the table. "Plans, maps that sort of thing." She added looking at the papers "And a list of names....hmm."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1937 on: August 17, 2016, 01:45:37 AM »
((I edited my thing too))
Oh woof

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1938 on: August 17, 2016, 07:28:26 AM »
*** Corneria ***

"Yeah, that's their culture," Thomas sighed. "They hunt people like me for sport. Fortunately, they're a rare sight in this area."

Ki'Dau'Chi shook his head. "They. Hunt. For. True. Way... You. Their. Target. You. Danger. Them."

Thomas frowned. "The True Way wants me dead? Why? It doesn't make any sense."

*** Dragon'taan ***

Draco and his aides stepped in after Hor'kuu, taking in the sight of the place. Draco even removed his visor, revealing his dark-brown eyes. "Incredible," he commented.
*Outpost Sargasso*
Fayam looked at the weapon, then asked: "Why'd I take it? Isn't my current good enough?", showing him the plasma revolver.

*Transwarp Hub*
Anna listened in closely and followed her temporary allies on foot. Usually she'd operate alone.

*Corneria*
Mary frowned. "True Way? Danger? Oh great... I understand even less of this right now!" She looked confused from the one to another, back and forth.

*Dragon'taan*
Hor'kuu hit a switch and an elevator opened up. He and his fellow Leviathans went in.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1939 on: August 20, 2016, 06:39:40 PM »
*** Dragon'taan ***

Draco and his aides followed, Draco still taking in the sight of the ship.

*** Corneria ***

"The True Way are a group of Cardassian Extremists who are dedicated to the return of the Cardassian Union and the Obsidian Order," Thomas explained. "What I don't get is how they see me as a threat."

*** OAS Command Carrier, Outpost Sargasso ***

"That pistol won't be enough against the Jiralhanae Honor Guards protecting the Prophets," the Sangheili explained. "You'll need something packing an extra punch."

*** Thalmor Outpost beneath Kynesgrove, Skyrim ***

"Any idea what these names pertain to?" Lokahviing asked Kyra.

Vokun opened his mouth to speak to Cecilia when he sensed a slight tremor in the Force. Coincidentally, a subtle flash of green light flared in an adjacent hallway for a few moments, then vanished.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1940 on: August 20, 2016, 06:49:43 PM »
--- Thalmor Outpost beneath Kynesgrove, Skyrim ---

"If you'd let me re-" Kyra was cut off by the green flash. "What was that?" She asked hand over her gun.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1941 on: August 20, 2016, 06:55:33 PM »
"Very probably...trouble." Kammy draws a bastard sword that glows with holy energy, but there is also an evil energy that mixes with it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1942 on: August 20, 2016, 07:00:59 PM »
"Hmm? What happened?" Cecilia asked, and then her head began to get that tingling feeling again. She looked at Vokun and spoke, "something's wrong isn't it?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1943 on: August 20, 2016, 09:11:49 PM »
"We're not--" Vokun began, but was cut short when a disruptor discharged, and the reason was plain to see - a trio of grey-uniform, pointy-eared humanoids entered the area. There was only one conclusion: "Tal Shiar," Vokun growled as he put himself between the Tal Shiar soldiers and Cecilia, deflecting whatever disruptor bolts came that direction as Lokahviing and the SSF returned fire on them.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1944 on: August 20, 2016, 09:25:39 PM »
Not having much time to react, Kyra materilize her helmet and started firing her modified M6DM pistol at the Tal-shair operatives, using her helmets HUD to take a picture of the list, before returning her full attention to the Romulan interruption.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1945 on: August 21, 2016, 05:33:32 PM »
Cecilia remained behind Vokun. She crouched down and took shelter in her group of friends. It was an odd place to hide, but she felt safer there than she had anywhere else.
Oh woof

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1946 on: August 21, 2016, 05:44:54 PM »
Kammy dodge blaster shots with her supernatural reflexes and charged into the frey.
"Light envelope the darkness and let us burn a path of rightousness!"  Kammy shouts and her blade burns brightly with holy energy instead of unholy as she cuts down one of the Tal shair, his body burning from light.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1947 on: August 21, 2016, 08:38:26 PM »
(Moka, Alex, that's "Tal Shiar", not Tal Shair.)

The Tal Shiar troopers were surprised when Kammy jumped into their midst and cut them down. Between the one that Kammy cut down, the one that got riddled by the SSF, and the one that took a round in the head from Kyra's pistol, the firefight was over almost as soon as it began.

"Tal Shiar," Vokun growled as he examined one of the corpses. "What are they doing here?"

"You tell me," Lokahviing growled, "This is the first I've seen a Romulan in person."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1948 on: August 21, 2016, 08:48:34 PM »
"I Don't understand are the Tal Shiar working with the Thalmor?" Kyra asked "I mean I suppose others would guess them to be mer, but why are they here? Maybe if you hadn't killed them all I could have tried some mind reading or something with my 'Thuum'."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1949 on: August 21, 2016, 08:52:51 PM »
Kammy smiled.
"Leave that to me." She took one of the Tal Shiar and bit down on his neck, drinking his still warm blood. The memories of that particular soldier came to her, but a little broken because he was dead.