The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251467 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1155 on: April 23, 2016, 11:54:00 PM »
"I never said you were dumb," Lokahviing stated. "I was not aware that you knew my ship was in orbit - I switched out for the Negh'tev Battlecruiser, the IKS Wayward Prince. I have several ships I switch into from time to time to fit various mission profiles - the Wayward Spellsword is the one I use for the more... covert... operations."

*** Dragon'taan Central District ***

Kyle answered his communicator: "I thought you were busy prepping the mechs, Tigress?"
"Was, finishing the  grouping for the parad mechs, then Amie came to be saying she wanted to be in it with her Delphyne protomech... I dunno why i'm asking but do you approve of a almost direct relative of yours being in  the parade.

----Museum----

"I know a lot about what's going on here on Dragon'taan also Kiri told me." Kyra replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1156 on: April 23, 2016, 11:59:54 PM »
"I see," Kyle responded. "Just tell her to be careful."

*** Marauder Museum, Dragon'taan ***

"Very well," Lokahviing said. He opened his mouth to say something else when he shuddered, a cold chill crawling up his spine. His eyes betrayed a look of apprehension. He turned, and barely caught a glimpse of the shimmering figure as it was on the move.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1157 on: April 24, 2016, 12:07:04 AM »
"Well, after I eat breakfast I'll start heading out. I think Tigress is done with the armor I ordered. I can't wait to see it but, I don't think my wings will fit into it now."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1158 on: April 24, 2016, 12:18:23 AM »
"What is that?" Kyra asked, seeing the shimmering.

-Dragon'taan armory-

"Alright.. don't worry it's not the first time she's been inside it."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1159 on: April 24, 2016, 12:40:40 AM »
Issac was in  mos eisley sitting in a cantina booth wakting for any deals to approach  him
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1160 on: April 24, 2016, 01:17:30 AM »
"Take Ashara or Xalek with you... just in case," Vokun suggested.

"I don't know," Lokahviing responded. "I can't catch more than a glimpse of it, and I can't sense it in the Force, whatever it is... but this is the third time I've caught that glimpse." He looked to Kyra. "Eyes open, weapon up - we're being stalked."

*** Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine ***

A young half-fox, half-tiger with an inverted fur pattern of black fur with blue stripes approached Issac. "I don't suppose you know where the world known as Dragon'taan is, do you?" she asked him.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1161 on: April 24, 2016, 01:30:55 AM »
***Mos Eisley Tatoonie***

A large Wookie tried to talk to the Half tiger making the normal wookie sounds after the fox mentioned Dragon'taan.

------ Dragon'taan Museum.---

Kyra materialized her bowcaster the magnetic arms folding out , loading a quarrel clip into the 'bow'.

---Armory Dragon'taan---

Amie prepped to get into her Protomech ,thankfully the the redesign added more room in the originally cramped cockpit to the point where Amie could now stand inside of it, placing her helmet on she walked into the small cockpit of the large dragon like  mini battlemech or Protomech.  A Delphyne model she aptly called Kira II(Kira 2)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1162 on: April 24, 2016, 02:07:17 AM »
*Issac looked at the fox-tiger*"well yes,  do happen to know where it is"*he said leaning back*"whats it to you?"*he said giving a sly grin*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1163 on: April 24, 2016, 02:17:12 AM »
The wookie approched the she-vixen  placing a hand on her shoulder. trying to tell her he knew where it was

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1164 on: April 24, 2016, 02:23:38 AM »
"if you want i can give you both a ride"*he said acknowledging the wookie*

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1165 on: April 24, 2016, 02:55:03 AM »
"He's offering the ride." Someone at the front of the bar said.

_Dragon'taan Orbital elevator surface exit_

Krystal walked out of the elevator kind of oddly regaining her balance, shortly after.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 03:01:47 AM by Amps »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1166 on: April 24, 2016, 05:52:31 AM »
"its her choice"*he said to the wookie*

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1167 on: April 24, 2016, 09:02:27 PM »
"Look, I just need a ride to Dragon'taan, as my ship... well, it's no longer flyable," the Fox-Tiger said. She looked to the Wookie. "And I can't understand you." She looked to the one who'd spoken from the bar. "But you seem to understand him just fine. Can you get me to Dragon'taan?"

*** Dragon'taan ***

Markus stepped off the Tether behind Krystal and Celina. He heaved a deep sigh, as though anxious. "Why do I get the feeling something's wrong?" he asked to no one in particular.

Lokahviing readied his EE3 Rifle and kept his eyes peeled for that shimmering figure - but he was nowhere in sight. "Where is he?" he whispered.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1168 on: April 24, 2016, 09:03:59 PM »
"He said he'd get you there for free, missy." The human said.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1169 on: April 24, 2016, 09:07:54 PM »
The Fox-tiger looked between the human and the Wookie. "Is that right?" she asked. "What's the catch?"