The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257180 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1170 on: April 24, 2016, 09:08:58 PM »
 Chewbacca shrugged.

"I don't think there is a catch." The human replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1171 on: April 24, 2016, 09:33:06 PM »
"I see," the hybrid said. "Well, in that case, I'd like to get going. I can explain things once we're underway. That said... my name is Tokarev. Saraabi Tokarev."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1172 on: April 24, 2016, 09:40:46 PM »
Chewbacca motioned for the she-fox to follow him over to a table where he explained something to a somewhat familair Human.

"You did what?!" Han solo asked. "For free? Alright ,buddy I'll trust you this time but if we don't get paid you know what happens." the human replied. "Alright kid you got a ride Docking bay 94 meet us there in a minute I got a couple things to fix."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1173 on: April 24, 2016, 09:49:00 PM »
"Understood," Saraabi responded. She headed out of the Cantina and started for Docking Bay 94, seemingly unaware of the humanoid following her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1174 on: April 24, 2016, 09:52:48 PM »
*Issac sat at the booth before he sighed through his nose*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1175 on: April 24, 2016, 09:57:39 PM »
 Seraabi stood just in front of the Millennium Falcon, a very old yet very recognizable ship.

Han Solo walked out to greet the she-fox "Hey there you are we're kinda in a hurry, so if you'lll just get onboard and relax we should be on our way to Dragon'taan.

-Dragon'taan-

"One of those 'tremors in the force' as you call  it ,but this time I felt it." Krystal sighed sitting on a bench to gather her thoughts.

"What happened?" Celina asked running up to Krystal."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1176 on: April 24, 2016, 10:08:44 PM »
Markus sat down next to Krystal. "I felt it, too," he told her. "Something feels wrong, here. It's almost as if--" He stopped midsentence as he caught a glimpse of a shimmering figure dashing out of the Museum. "... tell me one of you two saw that."

*** Tatooine ***

Saraabi walked into the Millennium Falcon and sat down, and she was suddenly hit with a tremor in the Force. She laid her trophy Mandalorian Assault Rifle in her lap, keeping a hand on the grip.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1177 on: April 24, 2016, 10:11:01 PM »
 Something wrong?" Han asked as Chewie powered up the ship.

---Dragon'taan---
I saw it but this feeling is something else." Krystal replied "I haven't felt this since I found....Alex...But." she stopped thinking.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1178 on: April 24, 2016, 10:20:15 PM »
"Don't know," Saraabi answered. "Just got an odd feeling."

*** Dragon'taan ***

"But what?" Markus asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1179 on: April 24, 2016, 10:22:15 PM »
"Alright take care of yourselF i need to setup the navi computer.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1180 on: April 24, 2016, 11:22:23 PM »
"Sooner we take off, the better," Saraabi stated.

*** Dragon'taan ***

"Krystal, what is it?" Markus asked.

*** Marauder Museum, Dragon'taan ***

After searching the museum for the shimmering apparition, and finding no trace of him, Lokahviing surmised the creature had left the museum. Not wanting to be caught flat-footed, he kept his weapon held in his arms as he exited the museum with Kyra. "Have you ever heard of anything like that? A creature that's nearly invisible?" he asked her.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1181 on: April 25, 2016, 12:07:00 AM »

"Take Ashara or Xalek with you... just in case," Vokun suggested.

"Alright, that sounds like a good idea. So, um... is breakfast ready yet?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1182 on: April 25, 2016, 12:17:27 AM »
"I don't know... I think someoen has made another being using my DNA." Krystal muttered.

--Museum, Dragon'taan---

"Not naturally, no... but  Rae did see.. that's it it's gotta be another Kig-Yar Assasin, but if that's the second how many are there?" She asked, weapon still drawn ears actively searching for sounds.

-Mos Eisley--

The Millennium Falcon,  reached the atmosphere and flew into space, alarms going off as it did Han ran into the cockpit "What's going on?" He asked Chewbacca pointed out the window at two  ships apparently trying to cut them off. one D'daridex class Warbird the other a much lager Scmiitar Warbird  " Son of a blaster, what the Sith are those things?" Han asked , Chewie pushing the throttle to max as he tried to get the 'Falcon' through  before the two warships cut them off. "Anything you want to tell us?" Han asked back to Saraabi.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:48:17 AM by Amps »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1183 on: April 25, 2016, 12:56:23 AM »
Vokun handed Cecilia her plate of scrambled eggs. "Here you are," he told her.

*** Exiting Dragon'taan Museum ***

"Kig-Yar Assassin? Another?" Lokahviing asked, taken aback. "You mean, this isn't the first time they've infiltrated this place?"

*** Tatooine Orbit ***

Saraabi came to the cockpit, groaned, and rolled her eyes. "I swear, those guys never give up..." She pointed to the D'Derridex Warbird. "Tal Shiar," She pointed to the Scimitar Warbird, "Empress Sela. Both want me for different reasons, and you'll want to avoid tangling with them. Those D'Derridex Warbirds are a pain, and that Reman Warbird is loaded with weapons that'll blow this ship apart. Not that Sela or the Tal Shiar will - they want me alive. Once we're en route to Dragon'taan, I'll explain."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1184 on: April 25, 2016, 01:01:02 AM »
Cecilia smiled, "Why thank you." She said, and began eating. "Is Xalek around? I think I'll have him take me."
Oh woof