The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256175 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1140 on: April 23, 2016, 06:03:56 PM »
 Krystal and Celina walked into the Orbital Elevator to head to the surface. "Markus do you think I should get one of those new Cruisers? She asked "the Aurora is old but it's getting refitted right now, but i was thinking about giving it to Amber maybe.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1141 on: April 23, 2016, 06:24:26 PM »
"Sounds like some high level stuff. I don't think I'm quite there yet. When am I going to start learning to use the Force?"
Oh woof

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1142 on: April 23, 2016, 07:38:46 PM »
Name: Alexia Anochia

Species: Shiba Inu (It's a type of dog)

Attire: Brown officers jacket, brown officer pants, long black boots, brown officers cap, and a large dark green trench coat.

Height: 5'10

Weapons: CZ75 Pistol

Bio: A smart and kind man, unlike his father and grandfather he rules the UUOA like a democracy, his family ruled over the UUOA for over five hundred years and each one was a dictator. Alexia wanted to change that, once he got into power he changed everything. He freed the people and gave them hope. Now it's been ten years since he's been in power. The people love him and the world can progress forward towards the stars.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1143 on: April 23, 2016, 08:48:03 PM »
(Welcome aboard, comrade.)

"What you do with your ship, dear, is your choice. Like what I did with the old Thermopylae I had before I went to the Bellator design - I kept it in service, but gave it to one of my other naval commanders," Markus responded. "If you want to upgrade to a new ship design, go ahead."

*** Suleyk Residence ***

"I was thinking after the festival," Vokun replied, handing Cecilia her scrambled eggs. "No way I'm gonna let you miss such a celebration."

"Take it from me," Ashara added, "The Marauder Victory Festival is not something you want to miss. A whole week of fun and games and festivities. How many cultures do that?"

*** Marauder Museum ***

"So, what has Kiri told you about me?" Lokahviing asked Kyra.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1144 on: April 23, 2016, 09:17:03 PM »
"Mostly your name,, a little on your background." Kyra replied. "To be honest I was a little more interested in your ship and how you got it." she said getting closer to Lokahviing.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1145 on: April 23, 2016, 09:20:56 PM »
The sun rose over Stolista, the capital of the UUOA, the sun was a rare thing to see since the clouds would always cover the sky. The city awoke, lights flashed on, cars began to move down the street and people began walking  to work. The flag of the UUOA stood tall and sat right in the middle of the capital buildings courtyard.

Inside of the building was Alexia Anochia, the leader of the UUOA. He sat in his seat staring out the window behind him. The walls around him where covered in pictures of the former leaders, Dimitri Anochia, Carle Anochia, Yuri Anochia, Arestoska Anochia. They all sat in the same position, one arm over the left knee their heads looking forward.

"Sir, we finally got are communication systems online. We can finally communicate with planets around the galaxy." The wolf stood in place staring at the back of Alexia's chair, his lab coat was whiter than the snow outside and his smile was wide. Alexia spun his chair around and smiled back, "Excellent Carl. Please send them all this message to tell them that where here."

----UUOA TELEGRAM MESSAGE----

Dear other factions of this galaxy.

Along time ago, we ruled with power and strength. Then it all ways desultory. For two hundred and five years we have rebuilt are world, and now we have finally gotten to the point where we can communicate with  other planets again. We still have a long way to go until we can traverse the stars again, and we need your help. Are coordinates are (COORDINATES GO HERE) Please. Help us.

Sighed General Alexia Anochia

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1146 on: April 23, 2016, 09:43:41 PM »
"I have a lot of ships," Lokahviing said, standing his ground. "Which ship are you referring to, specifically?"

*** New Romulus Orbit ***

"Admiral Trask!" one of Trask's subordinates spoke up. "I've got D'Tan on the line - he wants to speak with you."

The Romulan-raised grey-furred wolf nodded, and the aged face of D'Tan was put on the main view screen. "Catch you at a bad time, Trask?" he asked.

"No, of course not," Trask responded. "How can I help?"

"We just got a strange message from one General Alexia Anochia. Can't understand it too well, but from what I've gathered, they're requesting help," D'Tan said. "This would be a golden opportunity to gain some new allies, so I was hoping you could go to the coordinates provided as a representative of the Romulan Republic."

"Certainly," Trask answered. "Does anyone else know?"

"The Klingons are mobilizing a task force to aid the ones who sent this message," D'Tan said, "And that task force is headed up by your old pal, Kault. Beyond the KDF, we don't know if anyone else is responding."

"Understood," Trask stated, "I'm getting underway now."

"Good luck. D'Tan out," D'Tan responded.

"Admiral," Helm proclaimed, "We have the coordinates."

"Plot a course," Trask commanded. "Tovan, get a line to the Warbirds Torrent and Devoras, have them follow us."

In New Romulus orbit, a Scimitar-class Reman Warbird ( http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/sto.gamepedia.com/4/48/Scimitar_Warbird.png ), flanked by two D'Derridex Warbirds ( http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans/other/warbird.jpg ), broke orbit and went to warp, while a transmission was sent from New Romulus and Qo'nos, alerting the UUOA that they were responding.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1147 on: April 23, 2016, 09:59:27 PM »
"The Klingon bird of prey." Kyra replied. "That's the only one Kiri saw."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1148 on: April 23, 2016, 10:13:54 PM »
"Oh, you must mean the Wayward Spellsword," Lokahviing said. "Actually, that ship is still in orbit."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1149 on: April 23, 2016, 10:23:47 PM »
Kyra rolled her eyes.."Duh.You know if your so... just nevermind."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1150 on: April 23, 2016, 10:41:11 PM »
(Welcome aboard, comrade.)

"What you do with your ship, dear, is your choice. Like what I did with the old Thermopylae I had before I went to the Bellator design - I kept it in service, but gave it to one of my other naval commanders," Markus responded. "If you want to upgrade to a new ship design, go ahead."

*** Suleyk Residence ***

"I was thinking after the festival," Vokun replied, handing Cecilia her scrambled eggs. "No way I'm gonna let you miss such a celebration."

"Take it from me," Ashara added, "The Marauder Victory Festival is not something you want to miss. A whole week of fun and games and festivities. How many cultures do that?"

*** Marauder Museum ***

"So, what has Kiri told you about me?" Lokahviing asked Kyra.
"Alright then, sounds like a plan. So what's the first event?" Cecilia asked.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1151 on: April 23, 2016, 11:19:54 PM »
"What?" Lokahviing asked, "What'd I say?"

*** Suleyk Residence ***

"I believe that would be the opening parade - goes from the military district to all the others, stopping in the Central District," Vokun responded.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1152 on: April 23, 2016, 11:37:07 PM »
"Your ship is in orbit." Kyra muttered "Look if this relationship is going to work out your gonna need to understand one thing... I'm not dumb... I understand a lot about technology Tigress has taught me along and so has General Tokarev, I also speak Klingon, Saurian,Wookie, Dovahzul but every  Yol'Kaaz knows that and a little bit of Romulan and Russian i think it was..."

------Dragon'taan Armor----

Tigress tried to call Kyle, Amie tapping her foot as she waited in front of the large snow tiger.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 11:38:43 PM by Amps »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1153 on: April 23, 2016, 11:45:07 PM »
"I never said you were dumb," Lokahviing stated. "I was not aware that you knew my ship was in orbit - I switched out for the Negh'tev Battlecruiser, the IKS Wayward Prince. I have several ships I switch into from time to time to fit various mission profiles - the Wayward Spellsword is the one I use for the more... covert... operations."

*** Dragon'taan Central District ***

Kyle answered his communicator: "I thought you were busy prepping the mechs, Tigress?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1154 on: April 23, 2016, 11:46:23 PM »
Name:Issac Begay

Species:Tiger shark

Attire:CEC engineering suit

Height:6'5

Weapons:Type-52 pistol

Bio: Issac is a sly former engineer turned Smuggler/dealer who sells pretty much everything he can borrow(steals) he is usually kind to potential customers but will use sarcasm endlessly, he has been known to trick people out of money and will usually overexaggerate the items he's selling to sucker people into useless junk

Currently on tatooine
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.