The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255989 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #900 on: April 13, 2016, 07:12:41 PM »
(It would be fair to say Fayam is a merc working there, considering the Coalition military is purely sentient holographic soldiers. If you need an explanation, feel free to PM either me or Ambre.)

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

The XO of the Coalition, Admiral Voro 'Mantakar, happened to be passing by Fayam's quarters when he heard loud snoring. He sighed, looking at the time, then turned to the door, pressing the call button to let the sleeping soldier inside know he has a visitor.

(Just so you know, Voro is a Holographic Sangheili. You know who the Sangheili are, right?)

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Lokahviing was surprised to see another of his kind here on Dromund Kaas. He had been of the impression he was the only Khajiit to have left Tamriel to wander the stars. "You speak as though you know Alduin. You do not. Not in the way I do. Where you see a dark, evil Dovah, I see the only Dovah who cared about me - who treated me as kin. He was corrupted by the war against the humans - corruption I aim to reverse. Did you know that in the years before the Dragon War, human raiders plundered a Khajiit village, but were driven off by a dragon? I know not what the humans would have done to me, nor do I want to know; what's important is that Alduin took me in. Sheltered me. Fed me. Gave me what humans had taken from me, showed me the path to my immortality. Is it so wrong to want back something that was taken?"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:38:07 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #901 on: April 13, 2016, 07:25:01 PM »
"I have heard of the, crimes against the Khajiit race." Kiri began "But I am not, what you would call Khajiit." She added "I am Dovah'kiir,  a dragon born into a Khajiit body, I  have never seen Elsweyr,  Nor do i plan to." She added. "How about this, can i come with you? Maybe I can convince you , later." Kiri offered.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #902 on: April 13, 2016, 07:40:40 PM »
"You are not convincing me of anything, but I won't turn away a helping hand," Lokahviing responded. "That said, I need to make a trip to Korriban. Do you know where that is?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #903 on: April 13, 2016, 07:55:01 PM »
Vivian then returned back from being faded, "There is one way that I can think of that you could remove the stone... But you'd have to be quick with fixing it."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #904 on: April 13, 2016, 07:58:45 PM »
"You are not convincing me of anything, but I won't turn away a helping hand," Lokahviing responded. "That said, I need to make a trip to Korriban. Do you know where that is?"
"Not exactly,but my navigation computer might have it?" Kiri replied simply.

----KeelJoy residence.----

"I may not have to remove it depedning on  the serverity of the internal damage." Tigress noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #905 on: April 13, 2016, 08:07:04 PM »
There was a small faint discolored crack in the middle of the stone, obviously internal, "Okay, well it looks like it's not all that big, but still treat it like a thin piece of glass, please."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #906 on: April 13, 2016, 08:13:26 PM »
Tigress put her hand to her face "I deal with Crystal hard drives..." She muttered pulling out a crystal repair tool.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #907 on: April 13, 2016, 08:34:57 PM »

Lokahviing pondered for a moment, then approached Kiri. "No tricks," he warned her, his tone having a half-question to it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #908 on: April 13, 2016, 08:39:19 PM »
"It's not mechanical...", Vivian then went back inside the stone.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #909 on: April 13, 2016, 08:48:16 PM »
"Krystal... is she a friend of the Lord-Admiral? 2 hours seems like a long wait."

(And... umm... is Vokun secretly evil?)
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #910 on: April 13, 2016, 09:03:27 PM »
"Neither are crystal hard drives." Tigress replied attaching the device to the crystal "This should regenerate the crystal if not I may have to get more invasive.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #911 on: April 13, 2016, 09:39:34 PM »
(No, Vokun isn't secretly evil. Like Faasnu, he is an ex-Sith Lord. Vokun was once Darth Nox, a member of the Dark Council in the Sith Empire. After the death of the Sith Emperor, he and K'torr turned their backs to the Sith ways and went their own direction, eventually coming into contact with General Kyle prior to the Marauder War.)

"Krystal is Lord-Admiral Tokarev's wife," Vokun responded.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #912 on: April 13, 2016, 09:40:09 PM »

Lokahviing pondered for a moment, then approached Kiri. "No tricks," he warned her, his tone having a half-question to it.
"It's a little late for 'tricks' Kiri sighed, rolling her eyes 'Are all men like this?' she asked in thought.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #913 on: April 13, 2016, 09:51:35 PM »
(Okay, thanks for the clarification. ^_^)

"So I was right then." Cecilia said, smiling. "It'll be nice to meet them. And we could sure use their help."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #914 on: April 13, 2016, 10:02:40 PM »
"Lokahviing to the Wayward Spellsword... two to beam back," Lokahviing said into his gauntlet communicator. "Beam our guest's fighter to the primary cargo bay."

"Understood, Commander," responded his subordinate. "Ready for transport."

Lokahviing looked to Kiri. "Close your eyes," he told her. "It makes the transporter experience much less nauseating."