The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257401 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #930 on: April 14, 2016, 08:44:05 PM »
"Alright then." Kiri replied. "Have you heard of a Darth Nox?" She asked.

-----Repulse---

"Alright that concludes our 'trial run'." Sera said. "plot a course back to New Cerinia, we're getting this ship a new name.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:45:42 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #931 on: April 14, 2016, 09:53:16 PM »
"Only what Kallig told me," Lokahviing responded. "That he is among General Indari's Command Staff as General Vokun Suleyk. But we are making a stop at Korriban to see if we can find anything of Nox's that might help us win his support in this... Force-walking side-project. But bringing father back is my primary objective - which is also why I'm headed to Korriban; Plagueis's Holocron noted some things of his that he left on Korriban that will be of use. But, as I have indicated, we will need to be careful - something stirs on Korriban, something... beyond death."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #932 on: April 14, 2016, 09:59:49 PM »
Kiri sighed at the mention of Alduin, she had to do something to stop it hopefully her friends on Dragon'taan could turn his decision... "I'll be careful." she said.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #933 on: April 14, 2016, 10:11:50 PM »
Lokahviing sensed Kiri's misgivings. "You don't agree with my decision to revive Alduin," he surmised. "I can understand why. But there are things about Alduin you aren't seeing."

"Admiral," the helmsman said, "We're approaching Korriban."

"Slow to impulse," Lokahviing commanded. "Engage the cloaking device once we're secure from Warp Speed."

The IKS Wayward Spellsword dropped out of warp, and immediately cloaked.

"Know anything about Korriban that's happened recently?" Lokahviing asked Kiri.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #934 on: April 14, 2016, 10:20:40 PM »
"Not really." Kiri replied " We will talk about him later, Teral."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #935 on: April 14, 2016, 10:48:30 PM »
"Taral," Lokahviing corrected Kiri as the ship settled in among the tombs in the Valley of the Dark Lords. "XO, you have the conn. Kiri and I will head into the Sith Academy and see what we can find. Keep the transporters primed - if there are hostilities inside, we'll need a quick getaway."

"Understood, sir," the Holo-Klingon XO responded. Lokahviing rose from the captain's chair, picked up a Modified EE3 Blaster Rifle from his quarters, then his Crossguard Lightsaber, and he headed outside via a boarding ramp that lowered from the belly of the ships.

He headed into the valley, stopping at a skeletal corpse that appeared human. Indicating it, he said, "These broken corpses are all that remain of the Sith on Korriban; I don't know how much of a scavenger you are, but I doubt there would be anything to gain by looting these corpses and whatever lay buried beneath them; it would be best to leave them be."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #936 on: April 14, 2016, 10:53:40 PM »
"depends on what sort of Scavenger you are." Kiri replied, helmet materializing over her hand and Bowcaster also  mateirlizing in her hand, she loaded a materialized clip and set the bocaster to her back while an odd device appeared on her waist

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #937 on: April 14, 2016, 11:08:57 PM »
"I'm a scavenger, myself - I take anything I can use, and sell what I can't. That's how my entire fleet and I work. But I've heard enough stories about the spirits that haunt this place to know that disturbing the dead here on Korriban will cause... undesirable encounters," Lokahviing explained, ignoring the Sangheili Plasma Sword on Kiri's belt. He moved further into the valley, telling her, "Stay close - you don't want to know what happens to the people who get lost in the Valley of the Darl Lords."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #938 on: April 14, 2016, 11:24:31 PM »
"I think I know." Kiri replied pointing to another corpse.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #939 on: April 14, 2016, 11:28:02 PM »
Lokahviing moved deeper into the valley, which seemed deathly quiet, aside from the slight blowing wind. Lokahviing kept his eyes peeled for anything - something felt off on this planet, and he was certain it wasn't the Dark Side aura Korriban was infamous for that he felt. No, something was waiting for him here.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #940 on: April 14, 2016, 11:47:44 PM »
"Why Do i get the feeling we're being whatched?" Kiri asked one eye on her motion tracker , something keeping her on edge.

---Dragon'taan orbit-

A subspace portal opened about 100 kilometers from orbit , out comine the Repulse

"This is the NCC Repulse Requesting space dock for  retrofitting of our new vessel."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #941 on: April 14, 2016, 11:56:19 PM »
"You aren't the only one," Lokahviing said as he approached the rear entrance to the Sith Academy - the doors were left wide open. "Keep your eyes peeled... something's not right," he cautioned.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Acknowledged, Repulse, you are cleared for dry dock - approach when ready," stated a human voice.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #942 on: April 15, 2016, 12:01:06 AM »
The Repulse flew into drydock and almost immediately   drones began the refit, slowly changing the red colors to blue.

----Korriban----

"No scat, Darth" Kiri replied simply, making sure her Bowcaster was loaded, eye checking her suits shields.

--_Dragon'taan---

A smaller female version of Markus, named Celina, wandered around the manor looking for somebody. "Aunt Maria,Anna?" She asked calling out for someone. "I need to go somewhere can someone take me?"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 02:35:10 AM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #943 on: April 15, 2016, 12:21:58 AM »
*** Korriban ***

Lokahviing kept his EE3 leveled and ready to fire, but there was nothing in sight. In direct contrast with the area outside, where the wind provided a constant flow of sound, the Sith Academy halls were deathly quiet, with only a hollow booming to disturb the otherwise perfect silence. Lokahviing crept about the academy, moving toward one of the chambers where a desk sat with a strange mark.

"This was his office," Lokahviing murmured.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #944 on: April 15, 2016, 05:51:53 PM »
 If Lokahviing could see  Kiri's face he could see the bored expression on her muzzle,reguardless she kept her guard up something definitely had her on edge.

---Dragon'taan, Indari manor----

"Anybody here? Grandpa Draco? Grandma Shela?"