The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50076 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #975 on: October 08, 2016, 04:56:44 AM »
Zaida kneeled down watching the dragling rub in the pelts blood staining the fur. The monstress held a curved needle and some thread. She clicked with her mouth to get his attention. "I need to stitch you up." Her hand already placed on the dragling firmly.

Devin ran on all fours through the woods. He panted and drooled, his red eyes illuminated the dark. The feral slowed down to a small stream where the frogs croaked and crickets chirped. He drank up sloppily, huffing through his nose causing a bit of water to splash onto his face.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #976 on: October 08, 2016, 05:52:53 AM »
Raz looked fearful at Zaida as she held the needle, and he squirmed under her grasp, but since he had gotten really weak from the blood loss, it was futile, and eventually he just waited for the pin pain
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:44:33 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #977 on: October 08, 2016, 11:45:14 AM »
The old woman nodded. "I could see that the hunter sent you here, young 'un. But, this companion...what's he like? He didn't get sent here."

Post Merge: October 08, 2016, 11:50:58 AM
The old woman nodded. "I could see that the hunter sent you here, young 'un. But, this companion...what's he like? He didn't get sent here."
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 11:50:58 AM by Rayleonarde, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #978 on: October 09, 2016, 05:52:02 PM »

Viola thought for a moment, staying still as her wound was treated. "I think the hunter only went after me," she said. "Also... my companion's not exactly... alive."

Zanthe looked at Pettle for a moment, then stood up and stripped to her underwear. "Let's follow him," she said, folding her clothes and handing them to Pettle, clad in only her undergarments and a belt with a knife on it.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #979 on: October 09, 2016, 11:18:53 PM »
Al and Ray where unknowingly travelling towards Devin's current position by the river. They would pass him on their way to the town Al was leading them to.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #980 on: October 10, 2016, 02:26:37 AM »

Viola thought for a moment, staying still as her wound was treated. "I think the hunter only went after me," she said. "Also... my companion's not exactly... alive."

Zanthe looked at Pettle for a moment, then stood up and stripped to her underwear. "Let's follow him," she said, folding her clothes and handing them to Pettle, clad in only her undergarments and a belt with a knife on it.

Pettle really confused and thinking she should do the same leaves both their clothes by the river. Pettle moved at surprising speed with her tendrils, but was still embarrassed that she was running through the forest in her light blue, lace bra.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #981 on: October 10, 2016, 02:30:07 AM »
Zanthe stared after Pettle, flushing a bit, then sighed, shifted into a coyote, and grabbed her clothes and Pettle's in her mouth before running after the girl.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #982 on: October 10, 2016, 02:42:06 AM »
Devin stood on his hind legs. He sniffed the air... so many senses caught his attention. The hybrid got on all fours with a heavy gruff. Devin started to head back to the village, sniffing the air as he did.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #983 on: October 10, 2016, 02:43:58 AM »
Pettle sees Zanthe...and blushes as she stops
"I didn't need to do that...did i?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #984 on: October 10, 2016, 03:03:58 AM »
Raz continued to let Zaida work on his wounds, occasionally making small whimpers whenever it hurt too much

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #985 on: October 10, 2016, 07:26:32 AM »
Kirriah nodded. "I see, the hunter didn't want already hunted prey." After finishing Viola's wounds, the old woman looked her in the eye. "Do you know your dead friend's past?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #986 on: October 10, 2016, 01:18:48 PM »
Zanthe, in coyote form, placed the clothes at Pettle's feet and moved her head from side to side. No, she said telepathically. Though your undergarments are of a rather fine quality.

Viola shrugged, sitting up. "Only what he's told me," she said. "Which was not all that much."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #987 on: October 10, 2016, 01:28:51 PM »
It wasn't too long before Al and Ray reached the river that Devon was previously at. "Let's stop for a few minutes. I need to wash my blades as well as eat. I suggest you do the same. And maybe give your friend a bath." Al began taking off his weapons and placing them by the side of the water.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #988 on: October 10, 2016, 05:25:26 PM »
"...master was always kind of a perv...and rich." I say and quickly put on the shirt.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #989 on: October 10, 2016, 07:38:31 PM »
At least you have undergarments, Zanthe thought to Pettle. You can put on my other clothes as well, if you wish. Either way, please bring them... I may need my jaws free. She thought this last part with some seriousness.

Viola was still unconcious, and, unless the healing extended into the real world, still had a shallow cut on her lower stomach.