The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 51105 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #960 on: October 07, 2016, 12:16:19 AM »
Ray sheathed his sword, and knelt beside the wounded. He removed his helmet, and began treating their wounds. "You will have three days to leave. Please use this chance to change your lives. Not everyone gets to die and come back."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #961 on: October 07, 2016, 12:20:29 AM »
Upon seeing Ray's act of kindness, Al grit his teeth, deciding to act quickly. He threw the first two knives into the heads of the eagle and the bear, readying his next two. "Step. Aside. Ray. This matter does not concern you."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #962 on: October 07, 2016, 01:35:33 AM »
The old woman nodded. "Yes...the unfortunate curse of the Hunter. Comes from his wife, you know." She patted the rock beside her. "Come, sit down child. Let me tend to that wound."

Ray nodded. "Ah, another unfortunate soul doomed to walk the Earth? I can help you to the other side, if you wish to stick around."

Viola slowly moved close to the woman and sat beside her, removing her hands from her belly. "...Who are you?" she asked, considering reaching for a weapon just in case this was a trick.

Zanthe, seeing that Devin had come outside, watched him as he walked shirtless into the woods. "...Devin's got some things going with him," she explained to Pettle. "But he's a nice guy."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #963 on: October 07, 2016, 02:42:29 AM »
Zaida carefully set the dragon down on some animal pelts she had skinned herself from previous hunts. Opening a small chest filled with medical supplies. "Don't worry I'll fix you up little one..."

Devin wanted to get far away, sometimes it was too strong and today it was one of those days. He felt like fainting, and prayed that if he turned he would just go after an animal in the woods and avoid the village. He stumbled to his knees grunting, sometime growling. "Gah.. P-please... no." he whispered before starting his painful process of turning into feral. His bones snapped to a more feral build, growing a bit larger in size which tore his clothes. Once it was complete Devin let out a loud howling roar into the sky.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:50:05 AM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #964 on: October 07, 2016, 03:01:53 AM »
Raz made a slight thud when he hit the pelts, but he quickly went to rubbing his face against the pelts as they felt nice on his scales

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #965 on: October 07, 2016, 03:28:29 AM »
*Red heard the roar, he examined the forested area he wandered before picking up his pace*

"What in Laires name was that?!"*He said as he had a hand on his sword*"That wasn't a normal wolf..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #966 on: October 07, 2016, 04:33:18 AM »
Pettle heard this and looked scared.
"Sure he is still nice..."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #967 on: October 07, 2016, 10:59:08 AM »
Ray blinked, and turned to face Al. "You just condemned two creatures to eternal torment. I hope you know what your doing." Ray simply backed away, and let Al do as he saw necessary.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #968 on: October 07, 2016, 11:29:29 AM »
Al spat on the bear's corpse. "They may have been family once upon a time... but they were dead to me long before this battle." Al stuck knives through the heads of the remaining two before finally drawing his blades. "I don't care for wherever they end up. Torment. Paradise. I don't care. After the pain they brought me... they should be lucky I didn't leave them to bleed or be eaten by the wildlife."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #969 on: October 07, 2016, 01:37:03 PM »
The old woman smiled. "Kirriah. Now c'mere and lets get those cuts fixed up, deary." Kirriah withdrew a few medical items from her robes, and began healing Viola. "So...What brings you here?"

Ray shook his head. "I will never understand what you went through, but I will not hold anything against you." He moved over to Viola, and began to disenchant the barrier.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #970 on: October 07, 2016, 02:17:24 PM »
Al took a deep breath out. "I don't know... An eternity of torment only to be brought back into the world which got you there in the first place sounds pretty similar to my happenings..." The wolf sheathed all his weapons and took one final look at the corpses. I've finally brought about vengeance... my love... "Let's keep moving. I heard a roar earlier and I don't like the sound of it. It doesn't sound like any ordinary beast I've encountered."

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #971 on: October 07, 2016, 02:23:58 PM »
Ray nodded, and lifted Viola. "Lead the way."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #972 on: October 07, 2016, 02:41:50 PM »
Al nodded and began walking in the direction to the town again.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #973 on: October 07, 2016, 08:29:46 PM »
The old woman smiled. "Kirriah. Now c'mere and lets get those cuts fixed up, deary." Kirriah withdrew a few medical items from her robes, and began healing Viola. "So...What brings you here?"

Ray shook his head. "I will never understand what you went through, but I will not hold anything against you." He moved over to Viola, and began to disenchant the barrier.

Viola, blushing gently, leaned back so that Kirriah could treat her belly wound, a gash that went from her belly button to her waistband. "Well... A companion of mine and I were walking through the swamp when a hunter set upon us..."

Zanthe pricked her ears up. "Let's go inside, perhaps?" she murmured to Pettle.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #974 on: October 07, 2016, 08:38:40 PM »
"...what if he needs help." Pettle says as she had read about were creatures before...and they often attacked people first.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!