The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 48679 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Nagaram
« on: February 08, 2016, 04:49:44 AM »
Blah blah blah, intro speech, i accidently deleted my post so now i need to do this again...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nagaram's Two kingdoms, Soulez and Tenliov, were never the best of allies, the troubles of contrasting belief systems and zenophobia are to blame, worsened by the kings rivalry, only recently has war been declared, not knowing of the evil looming above their pity rivalry, The Fallen Army, lead by Laires Rellik, seeks to finally take over all of Nagaram, will the kingdoms destroy each other or will they finally work together to vanquish Laires?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay rules now bam boom splat.:

*No op characters, you can't one shot Laires with The "Senpai hammer of over 9000 suns"

*Romance is fine but no in RP bone-zoning

*Magic is allowed!

*You do not know of Laires until I reveal him, Alternatively you can say you know about him buuuut.....

You'll be treated like a insane motherfucka'

*have fun!

*(This RP is in Medival times)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character sheets slapped under me!

Name:

Species:

Kingdom alignment:

Clothing/Armor:

Weapons:
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 04:50:56 AM »
Name: Zaida, however many call her goddess.

Species: Vexū (closed species)

Kingdom alignment: An anti but allowed in Tenliov since she's a monster and accepted there.

Personality: Manipulative, Aggressive, Superior, Quiet, Calm, Demented, Mysterious, Untrusting. However when she opens up she's a Sweet anthro and sometime can be silly.

Clothing/Armor: boots above the knees, leggings, long sleeved cloak (not too baggy) with a vest over, her cape and hoodie remain.
Bandage wrap covering her breasts and lower area as her undergarments. similar to the picture shown. Shoulders more broad and sharp, includes large black hood to cover her face and and neck along with a torn cape as well.

Mount: a black destrier (war horse), like so instead glows white, short mane and medium tail with white wrapping at the base

Weapons: Darkness (however this can hurt her mentally and physically, doesn't work well in light, nor use it too long or she can go unconscious she is also not as strong as she use to be), Close combat, large jagged Crystal dual swords with glowing teal ancient markings down the middle

Extra: She's feared mainly for being an mysterious monster anthro.

Name: Knight Devin Alpha

Species: German Shepard, Saber mix

Kingdom alignment: Great knight of Soulez.

Personality: Strong, Loyal, Serious, Dependable, Heroic, Respectful, however intimidating, modest, shy, confident in himself.

Clothing/Armor: He wears boots up to his shins, trousers, tight cloak, a blood red cape with eastern dragon fur. (The cape stays on in his moon feral form)
And he has knight armor that is large, has a helmet and the designs to match his kingdom also more of a dark silver, scratches are light silver.

Weapons: A large sword and shield, close combat, his strength.

Extra: he has a curse,  a moon feral. Only when born in a full blood moon and the only in his existence (Basically a werewolf) on full moons he grows feral. His fur messy and mohawk standing, eyes sharper and glow, claws retracted, his clothes will tear sometimes completely and he won't have control, could go on a complete rampage. Wears a white glowing crystal necklace given from a witch that helps him.
Also a red and silver in his throat with odd markings that allows him to speak. (Born mute)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:36:48 AM by Zaida »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 05:04:38 AM »
Name: Jack "Madness" Napier

Species: Fox/Cat

Kingdom alignment:Tenliov

Clothing/Armor: in the pic

Weapons: Two short swords and a long bow, possible going to have a magic user enchant the swords if possible

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:14:47 AM by Madness »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 05:12:59 AM »
(I forgot to mention that Soulez mainly cosists of normal furries and Tenliov consists of monsters (vampires, undead and shiz)

Name:Red Locus

Age:He died at 21 and has been undead for a half century

Species:Ragnos

Kingdom Alignment:Tenliov

Clothing/armor:Looks like the pic except its more withered damaged and has a stab mark in the chest, blood also seems to have encrusted on the neck region, He doesn't wear the helmet

Weapons:Pic

Appearence:Classic red, except for pale red skin, skin missing from his Ribs,Jaw and left eye
 There also seems to be sticky black caulk on his neck

Extra:Before he died, red fought for Soulez, originally he wanted to be a bard but Joined for the greater good, He was killed in the war that decided Tenliovs Future, and was killed by one swift decapitation, He was buried with the rest of the fallen In a long forgotten Graveyard, which is where he laid dormant for many years

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 08:01:13 PM by Krayav »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 05:15:21 AM »
(ill change to Tenliov then it suits my fursona better)
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 05:27:28 AM »
(we can probably start the rp)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 05:28:18 AM »
(you should do the honors since you are the creator)
I'm that Joker!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 05:29:34 AM »
(OOOOOOKAYYYYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYA! start)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 05:32:19 AM »
(we must wait for Zaida)
I'm that Joker!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 05:42:31 AM »
(LETS START NOW!)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 05:44:56 AM »
(Uh ok...)
Zaida leaned on the dead tree hidden under her armor. The vexū's tail swished up and down and ears leaned back. Her teal glowing eyes admiring the dark scenery, the full moon bright and stars scattered about the sky.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 05:45:58 AM »
'i yawn loudly and slowly sit up and look around the tent I'm in my armor on a rack in the corner and  a small chest at the end of my bed.' "ahhhhh war this is all it gets the captains a few battle scars and gold." ' I stand up and done my armor leaving the helmet off putting it under my arm and walk outside.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2016, 05:48:48 AM »
Red drank some water,but failed as all of it fall through the bottom of his jaw

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2016, 05:51:12 AM »
'i walk through the small encampment as I walk by soldiers are whispering about how I always go to battle with soldiers and never stay behind. A few salute me along the way.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 06:05:13 AM »
Zaida was well known but not in a popular way. Many didn't bother the Vexū even being on the same army she was still a feared and mysterious anthro, never opening up to others and often quiet. However A skilled fighter in combat with both close combat and her powers. She then gave a small sigh through her nose she turned and entered the kingdom the large walls closing behind her from the guardsmen.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 06:15:30 AM by Zaida »