The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 49584 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 06:16:19 AM »
red walked around the castles walk way,walking into a pub
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 06:19:46 AM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Kingdom Alignment: Soulez

Clothing/Armor: Curved horns adorn a black iron helmet, complete with a horrifying demonic visage as a mask. Massive crimson pauldrons studded with bone keep a torn cape about the cuirass. The cuirass in of itself is the same metal as the helmet, with golden rings about the middle. The back raises up slightly, to give the illusion of some massive, hobbled creature. Iron boots, capped off with massive spikes, and the large cuisse and greaves of crimson sit atop black-iron chainmail. Iron gauntlets of crimson cover most of the forearm, the rest of the arm exposed (as to give the opponent the hope of damaging whoever, or whatever, is occupying the armor).  The visage of the armor makes even great warriors falter.

Weapons: Crimson painted black-iron kite shield studded with bronze, and a massive, serrated broadsword. Ribbons of silver thread hang from the cross hilt, and a silver cross hangs upon a chain attached to the pommel.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 06:23:45 AM »
Name: Aconitum

Species: Poison Drinker

Kingdom Alignment: Tenliov (I suppose?)

Clothing/armor: This, but of course more feminine in figure

Weapons: A spear of some kind and a few daggers.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 06:26:40 AM »
(ooooohhhhhhh I want you in my army)
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 06:40:29 AM »
Aconitum walked around the kingdom with her helmet under her arm and her spear propped up on her shoulder. As she moved, she kept an eye on the people around her and everything they did.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 06:47:41 AM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Kingdom Alignment: Soulez

Clothing/Armor: Curved horns adorn a black iron helmet, complete with a horrifying demonic visage as a mask. Massive crimson pauldrons studded with bone keep a torn cape about the cuirass. The cuirass in of itself is the same metal as the helmet, with golden rings about the middle. The back raises up slightly, to give the illusion of some massive, hobbled creature. Iron boots, capped off with massive spikes, and the large cuisse and greaves of crimson sit atop black-iron chainmail. Iron gauntlets of crimson cover most of the forearm, the rest of the arm exposed (as to give the opponent the hope of damaging whoever, or whatever, is occupying the armor).  The visage of the armor makes even great warriors falter.

Weapons: Crimson painted black-iron kite shield studded with bronze, and a massive, serrated broadsword. Ribbons of silver thread hang from the cross hilt, and a silver cross hangs upon a chain attached to the pommel.

(So bad ass!!)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 06:56:14 AM »
((Aww, makin' me blush.))

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 06:59:54 AM »
"this is what I get we got so many undead and most of my army is actual people." 'i say to myself.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2016, 07:08:09 AM »
Ray walked around the kingdom, his boots upsetting the dirt in a small area around him. His footfalls sounded like a blacksmith's hammer on the anvil. His sword was sheathed across his back, his shield on top of that. He was looking for the inn, for a drink and work.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2016, 07:17:35 AM »
Zaida walked as her head laid low, anthro's getting out of her path. Parched she headed for the pub, for nothing but water. As it wasn't common to get there but she wasn't one to drink it was useless to her. The doors opened as she entered, anthro's looking over at the Vexū. After a few seconds they continued to what they were doing. She simply walked to the back sitting at the end of the bar and blowing out the candle beside her, making it bit dimmer where she sat. "Water, please." she said in a soothing voice to the bartender, a phoenix which nodded and went off to fetch the drink.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 07:21:03 AM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 07:24:54 AM »
*red was leaning on the pubs wall, sharpening his sword*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2016, 09:05:06 AM »
Ray, after a few moments, found his way into the pub. After stepping inside, he simply took a seat on a nearby bench, and asked calmly. "Water?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 10:16:16 PM »
'walks to the doge of the camp and tells the nearest sentry that I'm going into the kingdom to the pub.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2016, 02:04:55 AM »
He set the water down before heading off to take other orders of drink. Zaida dipped her black claw in the water swishing it and watched the water twirl. She then picked up the glass taking a drink, she sigh through her nose and after sat the glass back down. The vexū's long  tail still swishing up and down, and ears flicking from the noises around her.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2016, 02:23:09 AM »
'when I reach the gate it opens and the guards on either side salute as I walk through and head towards the pub.'
I'm that Joker!