The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 48936 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2016, 02:30:10 AM »
Watching them salute from the corner of her eye, Zaida didn't ~pathetic~ she thought to herself, as she took another drink of her water. She was a lone warrior in battle, strong and determined she only did what she pleased or any of the king's orders. She definitely wouldn't salute to a anthro dressed as a fool.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2016, 04:06:29 AM »
'i walk into the pub and sit my helmet on a table and look at all the anthro's in here.' "can I get some ale." 'i am quickly brought a mug of ale and I pay him for it. As I sip the ale I look around at all of them taking in all of their faces and memorizing every detail until I see the Vexū eyeing me.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2016, 04:13:40 AM »
(Corner of my eye but eh whatever)
Zaida's glowing teal eyes looked at him coldly, her face hidden under her hood and ears curved and tail wrapping around her waist. She hissed quietly under her breath before breaking eye contact and continuing to drink her water peacefully.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2016, 04:18:07 AM »
(oh mess read sorry I'm tired)

'smiles and continues to look around and drink.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »
Ray lifted his helmet from his shoulders, and set it beside him. The purple raccoon's fur contrasted sharply with the black metal that was his armor. He sighed, and took a drink. "Thank you kindly, the walk here was dreadful."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2016, 03:23:13 PM »
*red looked around as he heard talking but continued sharpening the sword
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2016, 03:31:11 PM »
( May I join?)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2016, 03:37:09 PM »
( May I join?)
of course you can Silva
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:50:55 PM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2016, 03:47:09 PM »
( It's Silva! XD )

Name: Rustka Sliver

Speices: Skeleton Flamingo

Weapons: A silver dagger and uses the power of necromancy.

Kingdom: Tenlik

Clothing: A shadow black robe with a hood, and has green gems in his eye sockets.
  (Ok?)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2016, 01:51:54 AM »
Ray left two gold coins on the table, and walked out of the pub. He looked around, before putting his helmet on, and started off towards the outskirts of town. Ray kept one paw on the hilt of his broadsword, looking for a scrap.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2016, 05:21:52 AM »
(I guess I'll have to even the balance... Somewhat. o-o I hate taking sides.)

Name: Viola Ashbenst (not her real name, maybe.)

Species: Hybrid (part kangaroo, part wolf, part cat, part fox, part husky)

Kingdom alignment: Not really any, but Soulez because her mother was from there and she has no clue who her father is.

Clothing/Armor: A simple black cloth shirt (length varies, but usually ends up with an exposed midriff so that she can access the small pouch below her navel) and dark grey knee-length pants or a simple pair of grey shorts, both with pockets; she sometimes wears bandages around her wrists and ankles, and wears a belt at her waist with her dagger sheath on it; however, her main dagger's place of concealment is known only to her. She wears full black leather armor that allows her to sneak around without being seen (This is not belly-baring, but has a secret flap that lets her reach her pouch). She also has numerous scars from torture sessions, and wears them with pride. It should be mentioned that the pouch is not able to be seen by any person other than herself... usually. Wears an armored hood and a facemask in combat.

Weapons: Numerous blades and knives, her Raven Dagger that she can never lose or be deprived of, and a decent shortsword. Also uses a bow and arrow. She also stores numerous gadgets in her pouch, which is sort of like extra storage and not like... it usually is. Sometimes dual-wields short swords. She is also proficient in hand-to-hand combat since she hates killing, and has enough tricks up her sleeve to escape any monster. (She may be slightly magical. >->)

(.... okay or...?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2016, 01:44:31 AM »
(I'm going to try and restart this fire.)

'Jack stands up sharply putting on his helmet and walking out to a fight on the street as he walked forward people parted way for him and when he reached the two fighters they didn't notice him until he cleared his voice in the now quite street.' "May I ask what it is you two are fighting over?" 'The two anchors tremble one a feline the other a canine. The feline spoke trembling a little.' "Sir the thief stole some of my vegetables." 'The so called thief looked at Jack trembling knowing he could be sent to jail. He looked rugged and battered from the fight but he spoke.' "Yes sir I'm just so hungry." 'Jack stares down at him thinking of a punishment.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2016, 08:01:57 PM »
((Nothing to see here. Move along.))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 08:04:45 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2016, 08:03:11 PM »
(I thought we were in separate kingdoms)
I'm that Joker!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2016, 08:04:21 PM »
((Oh...whoops. I kinda forgot the particulars of this RP...it's been a while.))