The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50044 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #810 on: August 28, 2016, 05:48:02 PM »
Turning quickly, Viola threw a pellet of some kind at the hunter's face, then uncapped a small bottle of fluid and poured it on the chain. As the pellet hit, it exploded into a cloud of smoke.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #811 on: August 28, 2016, 10:32:33 PM »
(She'll be gone for the weekend so she just said to have her follow along. Not sure if she's clothed or not though.)

(Yes she has a shirt on and since the lower half of her is a giant flower there it's only her upper body that was a problem.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #812 on: August 29, 2016, 01:49:32 AM »
((Sorry for poofing there for a while. I set the place to be empty before your post, Moka. :P So for continuity's sake, let's say there are two inns in the area and Geoff was in the least popular one))

Geoff had sat around for a while until his mind relaxed, and he went back to bed. His sleep didn't last long, and he finally gave up and packed up to leave.

Dressed in his normal attire, he began his way down the road before growing a little anxious. He changed his mind and decided to head around to his base through the forest. It will take longer, but it's worth it in case the possible infection progresses faster than normal. Unlikely but possible. What can happen may happen, and he didn't want to be around civilians if it does.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #813 on: August 29, 2016, 04:42:46 AM »
The hunter wheezed and stumbled backwards, trying to clear his nose.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #814 on: August 29, 2016, 05:29:33 AM »
Viola crashed to the ground, grunting as she did so, and realized that she had to act fast. Taking up her dagger, the hybrid quickly cut through the bandages wrapped around her pouch, wincing as the blade grazed her skin. Undeterred from her purpose, she quickly stuffed her hands inside and grasped the item that she so severely needed.

Zanthe shrugged. "No one is perfect," she replied, turning to Pettle. "Alright... come inside, then. We were just setting up for the night." (Is Pettle wearing clothes?)

"Thank you." Pettle unroots herself and goes inside, looking back cautiously.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #815 on: August 30, 2016, 04:12:39 AM »
Viola stood up and, picking up the chain that had seemed to come detatched from her ankle,  winged it at the hunter, aiming directly for his face with the other end... which was wet with something. As soon as it left her hand, she sheathed her dagger and pulled a shortsword from her pouch, attaching it to her belt and drawing the blade.

Zanthe looked over at Devin. "We should follow her in," she said, laying a hand on Devin's shoulder.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #816 on: August 30, 2016, 05:05:18 AM »
Devin seemed to be deep in thought before he snapped out of it and looked down at her giving a small nod. "Yea, Alright." He replied before he began to follow the plant inside the house.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #817 on: August 30, 2016, 12:04:10 PM »
The hunter stumbled backwards, bellowing in pain.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #818 on: August 31, 2016, 05:28:56 AM »
As the wet end of the chain hit the hunter's face, his flesh began to sizzle and smoke.

Keeping in a crouched position to protect her abdomen from attack, Viola quickly slashed at the hunter's chain hand, cutting a deep gash in the back of it.

Zanthe followed close behind, keeping an eye on the surrounding woods until she was inside.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #819 on: August 31, 2016, 05:50:22 AM »
Devin proceeded to light some the candles in the house as the day grew dark. Eventually making his way in the rooms and returning without his armor and instead in his regular clothing. "So nothing seems to be out of the ordinary in the house. There's two rooms so feel free to choose whichever room your comfortable with... Also plant, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. If you decide to stay you can take a room as well and I can sleep here in the living room."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #820 on: August 31, 2016, 05:59:01 AM »
Zanthe, in turn, quickly changed into some normal clothes as well, though this time she wore a shirt that left her midsection exposed, but still covered her body significantly more than her barmaid shirt, which was really nothing more than a small piece of fabric with sleeves. She still wore a dagger, nonetheless. However, she seemed very eager to sit down, mainly so that Pettle did not see the tattoo on her lower back. "... I may have to wash some clothes." the catfox said. "All the clean shirts I have left are like this."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #821 on: August 31, 2016, 12:40:02 PM »
The hunter lashed out, his chain-weapon barely scratching Viola's ankle. But, the scratch was deemed enough by the hunter, as he retreated into the bog.  The veil of fog lifted, the way out now clear.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 02:37:58 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #822 on: September 01, 2016, 01:19:56 AM »
Zanthe, in turn, quickly changed into some normal clothes as well, though this time she wore a shirt that left her midsection exposed, but still covered her body significantly more than her barmaid shirt, which was really nothing more than a small piece of fabric with sleeves. She still wore a dagger, nonetheless. However, she seemed very eager to sit down, mainly so that Pettle did not see the tattoo on her lower back. "... I may have to wash some clothes." the catfox said. "All the clean shirts I have left are like this."

"Oh sorry, my name s pettle. I can sleep downstairs since I see a nice patch of dirt over there. I...also need to wash my shirt, since I keep getting sap and dirt on it." Pettle looks shy as she says that.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #823 on: September 02, 2016, 02:28:23 AM »
Zanthe, noting Pettle's shyness, flashed her a small, comforting smile. "I could wash your shirt together with my own, if it would make you feel comfortable," she said. "You can borrow one of my clean shirts while I do so, as well."

Viola blinked, touching the scratch lightly. "...Huh," she muttered, looking down at the chain still around her ankle. "I guess he gave up...?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #824 on: September 02, 2016, 02:41:45 PM »
The quiet chitterings and chirrups of birds and bugs filled the air, and the forest was calm.  However, the massive necro-knight had seemingly disappeared. In fact, the mountains that were once in the distance were gone, as if the forest had been on an island, surrounded by a cloudy ocean.