The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50407 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #840 on: September 25, 2016, 09:27:36 PM »
Zanthe, noting Pettle's shyness, flashed her a small, comforting smile. "I could wash your shirt together with my own, if it would make you feel comfortable," she said. "You can borrow one of my clean shirts while I do so, as well."

Viola blinked, touching the scratch lightly. "...Huh," she muttered, looking down at the chain still around her ankle. "I guess he gave up...?"

"Thank you...I guess I should take this off then." Pettle proceeds to take off her shirt leaving her in just her bra. She quickly closes up her flower up to cover herself leaving the shirt on the ground.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #841 on: September 25, 2016, 10:06:58 PM »
Zanthe stood up and rifled through her bag, then padded over, a new shirt in her hand. "Here you go," she said, offering the shirt to Pettle. While her face had first been passive, her cheeks suddenly color and she gets one of those embarrassed looks of realization that are so common in anime, quickly slapping her free hand over her bare lower back to try to hide her tattoo.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #842 on: September 25, 2016, 10:21:00 PM »
Pettle took the shirt and put it on before coming out of her flower.
"Thanks...maybe you should get some clothes too."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #843 on: September 25, 2016, 10:28:44 PM »
Pettle took the shirt and put it on before coming out of her flower.
"Thanks...maybe you should get some clothes too."

Pettle could not see Zanthe's tattoo, but could clearly see the catfox's midsection. "I'm working on it," she said, picking up Pettle's shirt and walking backwards slowly, still flushed a bit. "...You can come help me wash clothing, if you would like to."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #844 on: September 25, 2016, 10:32:17 PM »
Pettle smiled, not noticing how awkward Zanthe was being.
"Sure, I will try not to get my sap on the clothes." Pettle unrooted herself and followed.

(Maybe wait for Zaida?)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #845 on: September 25, 2016, 10:36:41 PM »
(I'm back, was talking to a recruiter.)

Devin eventually was outside. He looked around the village, giving a gently sigh however deep down was worried. "I just need to relax..." He held the crystal necklace in his paw. "It'll be alright."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #846 on: September 25, 2016, 11:59:01 PM »
Zanthe, realizing that Devin was not there, slowly regained her composure and picked up the clothes, then went to a nearby river, pointedly walking backwards. "I take it you've washed clothing before?" she asked.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #847 on: September 26, 2016, 12:28:16 AM »
"Yes master had me clean both our clothes..." Pettle said and  seemed a bit saddened just mentioning him.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #848 on: September 26, 2016, 03:25:07 AM »
The Hunter drew the sword again from the earth, and swiped at Viola. The gash left in ground began to fester, turning into a grotesque, fleshy cyst.

Ray emerged from the filth, and found Viola laying motionless on the ground, fast asleep. He sighed, figuring she had passed out from the days events, and set up a campsite. No more than three minutes passed before Ray had a fire burning, and a tent set around Viola.  The massive necro-knight sought refuge beneath a large pine, in case the weather turned for the worse.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:07:10 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #849 on: September 27, 2016, 12:21:23 AM »
The Hunter drew the sword again from the earth, and swiped at Viola. The gash left in ground began to fester, turning into a grotesque, fleshy cyst.

Ray emerged from the filth, and found Viola laying motionless on the ground, fast asleep. He sighed, figuring she had passed out from the days events, and set up a campsite. No more than three minutes passed before Ray had a fire burning, and a tent set around Viola.  The massive necro-knight sought refuge beneath a large pine, in case the weather turned for the worse.

Viola took but half a second to register the gash in the ground as she dodged again, looking at the hunter. "You know, you should really take better care of your weapons." she said, slicing back at him quickly before backing away again. "It's so unclean, it's making the earth sick."

Zanthe glanced over at Pettle. "...Forgive me if I have forgotten, but who is this 'master'?" she asked, approaching the river.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #850 on: September 27, 2016, 12:58:39 AM »
The Hunter cackled, even as a few of his fingers fell off. His cackling began to weaken, as he fell to one knee. His chest fell open, revealing his rotted heart.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #851 on: September 27, 2016, 01:38:50 AM »
"He is the one who created me and gave me intelligence. He is a wizard of exceptional power and I serve him in any way I can...mostly cause I am afraid of what he'll do if i don't." Pettle sighed.
"He has never hurt me...but he certainly makes those kinds of threats."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #852 on: September 27, 2016, 03:15:29 AM »
Devin started back to the house with some food for tonight. He hummed lightly as he approached the house then entering.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #853 on: September 27, 2016, 04:14:22 AM »
 (I know you guys are well into this RP,  but I'd like to join in... but can someone give me a short rundown of where everyone is and what has happened so far?)

Character sheets slapped under me!

Name: Razuel Dracon

Species: Western Feral Dragling

Kingdom alignment: none

Clothing/Armor: birthday suit

Weapons: sharp claws and fire breath.

(I'm still trying to play out Raz's Backstory a bit, so that's why I'm playing as his younger self... so, is anyone near a town or black market?

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #854 on: September 27, 2016, 05:50:40 AM »
(Zaida hasn't really been involved with much so you could run into her I suppose)