The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92863 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #3255 on: March 13, 2017, 12:04:39 AM »
(ok, i will respond later. I'm not in a good mood currently.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3256 on: March 14, 2017, 03:32:35 PM »
(Alrighty, then. Sounds good.)

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3257 on: March 14, 2017, 10:51:22 PM »
Al's left eye returned to normal. "No... they wouldn't just disappear like that... They're following us, but from a different angle."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3258 on: March 18, 2017, 04:36:11 PM »
Al's left eye returned to normal. "No... they wouldn't just disappear like that... They're following us, but from a different angle."

Nodding slightly, Clare unzipped her jacket a little more and reached inside, feeling around for the Glock that she'd tucked in her waistband. She blinked and got an odd look on her face as she felt her stomach, then sighed and reached to her side, pulling out the gun as discreetly as possible. "... Maybe they're running on the sides of the buildings or something?" she says, checking to make sure the gun's safety was off in case she needed to use it.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3259 on: March 18, 2017, 04:40:14 PM »
It's a possibility, Al thought to himself, pulling to a stop at a traffic light. "I know I've pissed off some weird people tonight... but I don't remember making The Flash's hitlist. What's their motive...?"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3260 on: March 18, 2017, 05:31:54 PM »
It's a possibility, Al thought to himself, pulling to a stop at a traffic light. "I know I've pissed off some weird people tonight... but I don't remember making The Flash's hitlist. What's their motive...?"

Clare shrugged softly, keeping the gun out of sight as she watched out the windows. "I've no idea... but it's likely that we'll find out," she says, picking up the map with her other hand. "...Should we still head to the library?" The wolf bit her lip a bit nervously.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3261 on: March 18, 2017, 06:04:29 PM »
"Of course. Anything starts there, police are bound to show up and cause complications and there is plenty of space to hide in a library, I would imagine." He said, waiting for the lights to turn green.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3262 on: March 18, 2017, 08:27:12 PM »
"Of course. Anything starts there, police are bound to show up and cause complications and there is plenty of space to hide in a library, I would imagine." He said, waiting for the lights to turn green.

Clare nods slowly, carefully rucking her jacket up on one side and slipping her Glock back in its holster. She winces slightly, then sighs, unzips her jacket partway, and checks herself over. Frowning, the wolf seems to mess with something for a few moments on her abdomen before glancing out the window at the sky. "I'd imagine the same, to be honest," she says, looking back to Al. "Especially one of that size." Clare bit her lip and took another glance around. "...Do you have room in your kimono for some extra ammunition? I think I might be packing a little too much myself," she says.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3263 on: March 19, 2017, 12:44:15 AM »
"Why? Something poking in an uncomfortable area?" He said as the lights turned green again. "The answer is a yes, fyi. I don't pack many bullets myself since I can always pinch some of whoever I use them on anyway."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3264 on: March 19, 2017, 04:36:42 AM »
"Why? Something poking in an uncomfortable area?" He said as the lights turned green again. "The answer is a yes, fyi. I don't pack many bullets myself since I can always pinch some of whoever I use them on anyway."

Clare nods, waiting until they're on the move before unzipping her jacket. "It might've been fun back then, but having all this on me isn't entirely pleasant," she says, carefully peeling the taped-on cartridges off of her stomach. "Also..." Reaching down, the wolf peeled away the strip of tape over her navel, the bullet she'd stuck in there almost immediately falling into her cupped palm as her hernia pushed it back out. "That was getting a touch painful... I should really get that thing looked at sometime soon, it's probably not good." Sighing, Clare began removing the strips of tape from the cartridges, not zipping her jacket back up yet. "I hope we don't really get into a firefight at the library... it would be a waste of good literature."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3265 on: March 19, 2017, 04:52:00 AM »
Al used his free hand to take some of the ammunition and slipped it under one his kimono, using the tape to stick it to the inside. "Don't let that thought bother you if that's what it turns to. I don't want to have to drag you out of there because you were too afraid to shoot through the book."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3266 on: March 19, 2017, 04:56:01 AM »
Al used his free hand to take some of the ammunition and slipped it under one his kimono, using the tape to stick it to the inside. "Don't let that thought bother you if that's what it turns to. I don't want to have to drag you out of there because you were too afraid to shoot through the book."

Clare glanced over at Al, giving him a small grin. "Good one," she murmurs, taking up the map again. "Maybe I'll get you to lighten up yet... Turn right at the next intersection."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3267 on: March 19, 2017, 04:59:27 AM »
Al suppressed the urge to give a coy grin in return. He at the very least would like to make it seem like he wasn't warming up to Clare. "Maybe..."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3268 on: March 19, 2017, 08:55:13 PM »
Al suppressed the urge to give a coy grin in return. He at the very least would like to make it seem like he wasn't warming up to Clare. "Maybe..."

"That's the spirit," Clare replied, chuckling gently as she kept watching the map. "We're getting close... Did you have a plan of attack in mind? Speaking metaphorically."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3269 on: March 19, 2017, 11:29:46 PM »
"Does just walking in, getting the newspapers and walking out count?" He said, pulling to a stop at another ref light.

Reference of Alka