The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92061 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #3285 on: April 03, 2017, 11:53:37 PM »
Again, the cat stared for a few seconds, before nodding and in an almost comically exasperated way, lifted the board of wood separating them before darting over to the history isle. Considering how it was on the far end of the library, it was quite impressive that she managed to weave her way beteeen seats and tables to get there so quickly.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3286 on: April 04, 2017, 12:49:15 AM »
A lone figure approached Al's car. They appeared homeless, wearing tattered clothing and smelling of garbage. They seemed to shift and shuffle as they moved, barely able to walk in a straight line.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3287 on: April 05, 2017, 10:22:35 PM »
Clare quickly followed after the cat, jarring her hip against a chair as she did so. She's got to have worked here a while, the wolf thought, approaching the cat as she gingerly rubs her hip. "...Thank you," she says, raising her other hand. "I should be able to handle it from here."

Zanthe sighs and puts Ray's arm over her shoulder. "Come on, let's get you somewhere safe," she says, getting him back over to the motorcycle.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3288 on: April 05, 2017, 10:59:53 PM »
Al tried to remain concealed, but the smell caused him to have to lift up his windows. Bad smells would have to be his one of his bigger weakness, and homeless people didn't exactly smell like rose petals.

The cat nodded after a few seconds and zipped right back to her desk.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3289 on: April 05, 2017, 11:02:29 PM »
After the cat had gone, and after she was sure the cat was back at the desk, Clare glanced down the history isle. The past seven months or so should do, she says, pulling a pad and a pencil from her pocket and looking around for the more recent newspapers. I hope Al's holding up alright.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3290 on: April 05, 2017, 11:17:26 PM »
As the figure passed on the car's passenger side, they tapped on the window and moved along.

Ray grunted, as they made their way to the bike. "So...w-where's safe?"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:27:51 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3291 on: April 05, 2017, 11:38:08 PM »
Al breathed a sigh of relief as the homeless man walked along. And then, it hit him. What he saw earlier. With the eye. And the people tethered to it. Maybe... Maybe... Al shot straight up. Their location might be compromised.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 03:08:33 AM by Dr. Alka Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3292 on: April 06, 2017, 02:54:14 AM »
Having finished taking down possible notes and names, Clare pocketed her notepad and pencil and quickly heading into the stacks, her ears pricked. Something wasn't right....

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3293 on: April 06, 2017, 03:17:34 AM »
Al's mind wondered to that eye in the sky. Whether or not he's going to be a problem is anyone's guess. But, I'm pretty sure that with all the people that were connected to that eye, he'll have no trouble knowing where I am. That may be problematic... He quickly looked around for that homeless guy to see if he was still outside. Examining one of those people tethered may help him identify others...

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3294 on: April 06, 2017, 12:05:57 PM »
As Clare was about to exit the build, a familiar white-suited arm shot out and blocked the door. A masked figure, female yet the same as the Zambian, rounded the doorway slowly, her head dipped. "Hello there."

Simultaneously, as Al turned to observe the homeless man, The Zambian appeared in his back seat. "Heya sport!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3295 on: April 07, 2017, 12:45:27 AM »
As Clare was about to exit the build, a familiar white-suited arm shot out and blocked the door. A masked figure, female yet the same as the Zambian, rounded the doorway slowly, her head dipped. "Hello there."

Simultaneously, as Al turned to observe the homeless man, The Zambian appeared in his back seat. "Heya sport!"

Clare stopped short. Shit. "....Hello," she replies, dipping her head back. "Have we met?" The girl glanced over the woman's shoulder, as though looking for someone.

Zanthe blinked a few times, then put her helmet on Ray. "You'll see," she says, climbing on the bike before helping Ray on. "...How do you feel about me fixing your wounds?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3296 on: April 07, 2017, 01:05:57 AM »
Al instantly turned around and locked the deagle right onto the Zambian's head. "You know, one might think getting into a car with an armed criminal, famous for killing powerful people, whom you've no idea what your relationship with them is, isn't the smartest idea." He clicked the safety off. "Especially one so paranoid."

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3297 on: April 07, 2017, 04:43:38 AM »
Ray smiled. "As long as you know what you're doing."

The Zambian chuckled. "I know you're upset. But do you really think that I'd climb into your car without proper precaution?"

The woman moved slightly to block Clare. "A few times, if you were paying attention. Please don't do anything dim witted, you're supposed to live through this."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3298 on: April 07, 2017, 05:40:05 AM »
Al responded quickly, "Of course not." He lowered the gun and turned back around to the front. "So, plan on telling me what is up with your obsession with me? It would certainly give me a reason not to just shoot next time I turn around and see you in my car."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3299 on: April 07, 2017, 05:53:06 AM »
Clare raises an eyebrow. "... Alright, I'll just go grab a book then," she says, backing towards the stacks. When the hell did he even see me that time!?