The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92884 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2850 on: October 07, 2016, 11:28:50 PM »
(Right...Anyway, Accepted)

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2851 on: October 07, 2016, 11:35:07 PM »
(Wow there's way too many characters...)

"I don't know... uh where are you now?" Devin asked her.

Zaida thought for a moment while studying the organization and the anthros training there. "Well I came here for one reason, start over..." she murmured before shrugging lightly. "I'm convinced, where do I start?" She asked bailey, crossing her arms.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:53:05 PM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2852 on: October 07, 2016, 11:40:46 PM »
(Not really, I gladly accept characters that'll provide chances to expand upon their own stories)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2853 on: October 08, 2016, 12:15:22 AM »
(I kind of agree with Zaida...but that is why this is my final character and I may get rid of a few I don't use.)

Post Merge: October 08, 2016, 12:25:13 AM
One of the windows to Devin's apartment slowly opens and as clover sits down grumbling after being effectively scolded by Zanthe...a large string of web shoots out and entangles her. She is dragged to the window very quickly and the figure from earlier could be seen but much clearer now as she was in the window.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 12:25:13 AM by Magic Moka, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2854 on: October 08, 2016, 12:19:35 PM »
(He lives in a house. o-o)

Zanthe pricks her ears up. "At your house... hold on," she said, pulling out a knife and running over to try to sever the web. "...Do you have a safe house?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2855 on: October 08, 2016, 01:02:46 PM »
The power-armored furs stepped outside, and scanned about with their weapons drawn. They kept close to Al, ready to catch a round for him.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2856 on: October 08, 2016, 02:34:22 PM »
Devin nodded "Yea I do, why do you ask?" He questioned.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #2857 on: October 08, 2016, 02:39:11 PM »
Name: Zia Almer

Height: around 6' something

Weight: Meh

Species: Beauceron/Kangal mix

Clothing: high-waisted skin-tight jeans, a black leather jacket and crimson red scarf that is sometimes worn over her hair.

Personality: Uncaring, kind to some, filterless, very sarcastic, won't take anyone's crap, a real stone cold betty, extremely cunning and witty

Other: nothing atm

((I'm gonna try and get back into rp and the forums DX))

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2858 on: October 09, 2016, 04:39:43 PM »
(He lives in a house. o-o)

Zanthe pricks her ears up. "At your house... hold on," she said, pulling out a knife and running over to try to sever the web. "...Do you have a safe house?"

(...there are houses in city's? Maybe i am thinking big cities. Also welcome back Katheti, i miss jue .3.)

Your knife did barely anything to it...however Lucas's Scythe that he just conjured, cut through it like butter. Clover gasped for air as she free...sort of.
Kammy jumped out the window and tackled who ever this potential hit man was, making them both fall to the ground.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2859 on: October 09, 2016, 07:15:50 PM »
Clare got some bad premonitions....

Zanthe looked at the blade. "I need to get some magical weapons," she muttered. "Well... Something tells me that we may want to move them there... Excuse me." Zanthe followed Kammy out the window, trying to see who the attacker was as well.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:28:23 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2860 on: October 10, 2016, 02:37:17 AM »
(Sorry forgot about Ruby and all that, also its kammy who jumped. :P )

Sierra is guiding the group through a lot of back alleys and empty streets, trying to avoid street gangs and possible violence.

Kammy stumbled to the ground as she did not land so gracefully.
"Ow..." Kammy tries to get up and narrowly dodges what looked like a massive spike. However once she got to her feet...she saw it was actually a really large spider leg as a masked spider-taur took a martial stance with several wisps surrounding her.
"...great a Ki master. My lucky day." Kammy knew ki masters were masters of the body, mind and spirit...so this was going to be a pain.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2861 on: October 10, 2016, 11:03:32 AM »
Zambian approached a huge metal door, and threw it open. "Safe room, liable to withstand a direct nuclear blast."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #2862 on: October 10, 2016, 11:29:44 AM »
Al walked outside and opened the trunk of his car, attaching all his weapons to some part of his clothing. "Hello lovelies..." He said as he put his knives into his belt.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2863 on: October 10, 2016, 01:31:24 PM »
Clare raised an eyebrow. "After you, then," she said, standing with her arms crossed.

Cassy walked along beside Ruby, carrying a number of things. "It shouldn't be too far," she whispered to the peacock.

Cifero walked behind the girls, since he could afford to die.

Zanthe, outside now, noticed the spirit energy swirling around the spider. "...Also, can you take a prisoner?" she murmured into the phone.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2864 on: October 10, 2016, 03:01:55 PM »
"Yea sure-" He paused. "Prisoner" Devin mumbled with confusion, his brows furrowed. "Wait what do you mean? What's going on?" He asked.