Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 93866 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2835 on: October 07, 2016, 01:37:34 PM »
The Zambian nodded. "We aren't going far. Just a safer place."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2836 on: October 07, 2016, 01:45:24 PM »
Once he finished showing her around she huffed while still glancing about "Impressive." She simply said. "However why are you showing me this, surely this is a secret Organization. If I'm correct, or at least you guys stay low. Why show me?" She questioned the bearded vulture.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #2837 on: October 07, 2016, 02:02:20 PM »
Al remained firm. "What is in that car is more valuable to me than the contents of this duffel bag. I'm not leaving without it." He turned to go back towards the entrance they came in from.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2838 on: October 07, 2016, 02:26:04 PM »
The Zambian sighed. "Get someone to retrieve the contents of our guests' car."

Several power armored goons began grabbing large machine-guns, and followed Al."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #2839 on: October 07, 2016, 02:52:37 PM »
Al proceeded to the door with caution, letting the power armoured goons go outside first.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2840 on: October 07, 2016, 05:46:01 PM »
(Just a quick update on clover. I have a small plot ready for her and it may not end well, because I had planned on it.)

Clover sat on the couch in the hideout that Zanthe and Devin had helped her get to. Lucas was doing something with some maps and clover was worried what it was about.
"What are you doing babe?" Clover asks getting up to see what it was.
"A heist my dear, I am tired of living like this. Always on the run, always hiding, this is no life to raise three kids in." Lucas said and the maps were't just any maps...they were maps to the biggest federal bank in this city. The details were amazing, but Clover sighed.
"How am I supposed to help you pull this off when I have babies to worry about?" She says but Lucas looks up and his permanent smile gets bigger.
"Your not...I am going in alone." Clover slams a hand on the table.
"No your not! We are partners and if I lost you I don't know what I would do!" Clover looked at the plan though and it did look full proof. He had the code to the vault, he had an escape plan and it seemed their was no way this could fail.
"...however...I can still help you." She says after a long pause.
"What?! You are pregnant and about to have the baby in a week! The bank's sermcurity system is on the frits right now and I need to do this plan tomorrow before they fix it. Furthermore..." Clover cuts him off with a kiss. Lucas is surprised but kisses back.
"We are doing this together...no more arguing." She says and Lucas begrudgingly nods. He knew there was nothing that could go wrong so what was the harm in it.
"Now...how about we celebrate our future success?" She pulls out a disk of their favorite song, "partners in crime" by Set It Off. Lucas nods as she puts plays the song on a nearby radio. The two dance with each other and sing a beautiful duet, unaware of the figure that was watching them outside the window surrounded by wisps of light. Before they could figure out he was there he was gone.

(Here is a link to the song they are singing. I think it describes the fate of these two perfectly.)
( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7We )
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2841 on: October 07, 2016, 07:39:10 PM »
"Alright... I'll let them know that," the catfox replied, looking around the room at Clover, Kammy, and Lucas. "Will I need to..." Zanthe looked at Clover and Lucas as they spoke. "...Dress up at all... hold on." She covered the phone. "No heists. Not while you're staying here...." The catfox thought she saw something out the window, but just ignored it for now.

(You're not in a safe house, you're in his actual house.... o-o)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2842 on: October 07, 2016, 07:45:45 PM »
Devin heard a bit of babbling in the background, too muffled by the phone to hear their conversation. "Nah whatever you're wearing is fine, no need to get dressed up." He replied leaning against the wall.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2843 on: October 07, 2016, 08:08:10 PM »
Devin heard a bit of babbling in the background, too muffled by the phone to hear their conversation. "Nah whatever you're wearing is fine, no need to get dressed up." He replied leaning against the wall.

Clare, for the moment, calmly followed the Zambian.

"Alright... Where should we meet?" Zanthe asked, stretching a little bit.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2844 on: October 07, 2016, 08:27:39 PM »
"Alright... I'll let them know that," the catfox replied, looking around the room at Clover, Kammy, and Lucas. "Will I need to..." Zanthe looked at Clover and Lucas as they spoke. "...Dress up at all... hold on." She covered the phone. "No heists. Not while you're staying here...." The catfox thought she saw something out the window, but just ignored it for now.

(You're not in a safe house, you're in his actual house.... o-o)

(Oops...I need a refresher on what has happened.)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2845 on: October 07, 2016, 08:57:55 PM »
(I can give you one, if you'd like.)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2846 on: October 07, 2016, 10:52:46 PM »
Name: Arachne SpinnerAge: 16Height: 8'9
Weight: 2400 IbsSpecies: Steeder-taur (has an anthro upper body of anthro but the lower half of a very large spider. Steeders are spiders from the caves of the under-dark that have nasty poison, incredible jumps and the females in particular can be as large as an elephant. Feral version of these thing can be trained as mounts as they are actually as intelligent as most dogs.
Clothing: A black hoody and T-shirts with a spider designs normallPersonality: she is normally cold and unfeeling...but when you get past that you realize she kind of has a heart? Mostly just has screwed up moralsOther(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff): she tends to meet people by trying to kill them...as she is an assassin for hire.
(And now nightmare full as I show the steeder in its natural habitat.)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2847 on: October 07, 2016, 11:09:28 PM »
(That is the most horrific thing i have seen in a while.)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2848 on: October 07, 2016, 11:10:12 PM »
Once he finished showing her around she huffed while still glancing about "Impressive." She simply said. "However why are you showing me this, surely this is a secret Organization. If I'm correct, or at least you guys stay low. Why show me?" She questioned the bearded vulture.

Bailey looked at Zaida and sighed, "Well... Since my men did bring you here. I guess I wanted to show you. Maybe convince you to join us." He smiled.

At the warehouse, the Manchester soldiers watched the warehouse, if they exited the warehouse they wouldn't shoot. They were just watching.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2849 on: October 07, 2016, 11:19:30 PM »
(That is the most horrific thing i have seen in a while.)

(I said it was nightmare full...but luckily she has an anthro upper body...right?)