The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92935 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2700 on: October 02, 2016, 05:04:00 AM »
From out of no where, a large armored van pulled in behind Clare and Al. At the wheel was the masked man from the party, the Zambian. He waved gently at the two in front of him.

Inside the van, four men were working at a black metal frame and setting up something elaborate.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2701 on: October 02, 2016, 05:07:14 AM »
The sedan stopped and the driver sighed, "That's not one of ours...." They drove up into a hidden place and got out. They quickly scurried over to them and hid watching the events play out.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #2702 on: October 02, 2016, 05:09:13 AM »
Al looked in the rear view, cocking an eyebrow at the wave. Him? From the party? Shit, this is bad news. "Clare, we've got possible company directly behind us. Gonna have to ask you stop saving my life for a few seconds so I can make sure they won't end ours."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2703 on: October 02, 2016, 05:12:50 AM »
The top of the van split open, and an armored copula armed with a mini-gun rose up. After a few moments, Al's ((or Clare's, depending on who has a)) phone received a text.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #2704 on: October 02, 2016, 05:16:10 AM »
Al's eyes widened. Oh find me in the alps! "This.... this is not good..." Al looked down at his phone, reading the text message.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2705 on: October 02, 2016, 05:16:47 AM »
The driver who was a feret looked over at the passenger who was a eagle. Began to speak, "Oi. Why don't we have one of 'ose?" The hawk replied, "We Do... Now shut it and listen."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2706 on: October 02, 2016, 05:25:49 AM »
The text read as follows:

Keep driving until you see Warehouse 1818. Drive in there, and we'll talk. ~Z

The Mini gun scanned the street, ready to shoot anything that seemed off.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2707 on: October 02, 2016, 05:28:15 AM »
The two saw that the mini gun began to roll towards them. They sunk down so they wouldn't be spotted.

"This is bullshit..." The feret whispered

"Do you want to be swiss cheese? Shut it then." The eagle said with an annoyed ton

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2708 on: October 02, 2016, 05:29:55 AM »
Al let his eye revert to blue again and slowly weighed back into his chair. One job. ONE. JOB. ONE ASSHOLE THAT HAD TO BE IN THE WAY OF THE BULLET. He took a deep breath out and put his phone away. "Well, how do you feel about a leisurely conversation with the guy currently threatening us with what looks to be a 3000RPM minigun?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2709 on: October 02, 2016, 05:41:26 AM »
Clare glanced out the back a moment, getting an odd feeling about something behind them, then sighed and smiles as she noticed Al's wound. "You focus on driving, I'll get you fixed up, okay?" she said, leaning over to work on Al. "...And I've been good. It's been a while since we kicked some butt together."

Zanthe warily shook Lucas's hand. "Charmed," she said, her expression never changing. She did lift a hand to wave back to Kammy, however. Those things done, she turned to Clover. "...Six months, huh?" she asked. "Quite the feat for two weeks. Give or take half
a week."

"I keep telling her six month equivalent..." Clover mutters before clearing her throat at kammy, who shrugs.
"Yes well...gremlims pump babies out like there's no tomorrow. Since I am only half, I have about a week left...and guess how many I have in me." Before Zanthe could answer Clover held up three fingers, meaning she was having triplets.

Post Merge: October 02, 2016, 06:07:12 AM
Moka quickly drew a hand gun on the the ground and picked it up to shoot the doctor.

Post Merge: October 02, 2016, 03:37:42 AM

Moka quickly drew a hand gun on the the ground and picked it up to shoot the doctor.

*The Doctors body suddenly turned into a murder of crows, before reforming and sending 6 crows in her direction*

Moka ran out of ammo and let out a silent scream as she couldn't draw fast enough. 

"Leave her alone!" Alice cried and tried to invade the doctors mind.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 06:07:12 AM by Magic Moka, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2710 on: October 02, 2016, 06:13:28 AM »
*The doctor slowly turnt his head towards alice as his mind gave garbled and messy feedback*

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2711 on: October 02, 2016, 06:21:08 AM »
Alice tried to maintain but she kept seeing horrifying images and the feed back eventually knocked her out cold.

(Where is red?

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2712 on: October 02, 2016, 06:23:03 AM »
*Red charged towards the figure, who dodged him before grabbing him by the neck and drawing his syringes*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2713 on: October 02, 2016, 06:26:24 AM »
Moka struggled against the crows and managed to draw an awkwardly shaped bomb and blew it up.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2714 on: October 02, 2016, 06:29:15 AM »
*The doctor flinched and looked at the dead crows the laid around moka, he breathed heavily as the injuries formed on his body*