Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 93986 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2685 on: October 02, 2016, 04:12:21 AM »
"They're badshit nuts. And British. But mostly badshit nuts part." Al just kept his foot down on the pedal, now going at 110km/h. Wasn't going to be long before he bashed into the group.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2686 on: October 02, 2016, 04:15:11 AM »
The group kept marching forward. Something about them seemed off. Like they crawled straight from the pits of Hell. Like an army of the undead. The Manchesters were know around the world for being merciless murders who killed not for profit but for the fun of it. They were also know for selling guns to large groups like militias and mobs.

They kept singing, cackles could be heard as well.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2687 on: October 02, 2016, 04:19:53 AM »
Clare tensed a bit. "Al, seriously. Turn a bit," she said, pulling out a pistol. "These guys are really bad news..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #2688 on: October 02, 2016, 04:24:06 AM »
Al bit his tongue again and his left eye turned black. They'd have to be crazy to not make even a slight movement out of the way. Something is off. I can't know for sure unless I hit them, but I can't risk it. He nodded and drifted to the left, turning down another street and speeding away from the crowd.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2689 on: October 02, 2016, 04:29:24 AM »
The group stopped. The singing stopped as well. It was dead silent.

The group stood in place. There weapons now to they're side.

The one in the front who looked like a captain pulled a radio out and spoke into it. "The enemy has retreated. Next course of action sir?"

Bailey picked up his radio, "Follow them.... Don't hurt them though. Just figure out where they are going. Well deal with them later." Bailey put the radio back and smiled at the bear. "Like I said.... everything is under control."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2690 on: October 02, 2016, 04:35:02 AM »
Kammy looked up and waved to Zanthee. Clover just fluttered her win and blushed as she did look very pregnant, Lucas right next to her. Lucas was fairly tall, painfully skinny with extra long limbs and had a very toothy smile...that never seemed to go away.
"So this is Zanthe, pleasure to meet you." Lucas said reaching out a hand, his fingers also disturbingly long.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2691 on: October 02, 2016, 04:35:21 AM »
Al continued speeding down the street, slowing down once the trucks left sight. "So... how've you bee- agh...!" Al gripped his side with one paw, still steering with the other. "Bloody sonofa..."

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2692 on: October 02, 2016, 04:37:26 AM »
Devin without question, followed zanthe outside with whatever she was going to do.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2693 on: October 02, 2016, 04:38:32 AM »
( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0 The song was a reference to this.

Following behind Al from a very far distance was a small black sedan. It was so far away it was unnoticeable.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2694 on: October 02, 2016, 04:43:54 AM »
Clare glanced out the back a moment, getting an odd feeling about something behind them, then sighed and smiles as she noticed Al's wound. "You focus on driving, I'll get you fixed up, okay?" she said, leaning over to work on Al. "...And I've been good. It's been a while since we kicked some butt together."

Zanthe warily shook Lucas's hand. "Charmed," she said, her expression never changing. She did lift a hand to wave back to Kammy, however. Those things done, she turned to Clover. "...Six months, huh?" she asked. "Quite the feat for two weeks. Give or take half a week."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2695 on: October 02, 2016, 04:50:32 AM »
Moka quickly drew a hand gun on the the ground and picked it up to shoot the doctor.

Post Merge: October 02, 2016, 03:37:42 AM

Moka quickly drew a hand gun on the the ground and picked it up to shoot the doctor.

*The Doctors body suddenly turned into a murder of crows, before reforming and sending 6 crows in her direction*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2696 on: October 02, 2016, 04:54:59 AM »
Al nodded. "A while indeed. Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting you to show up." Al looked into the rear view mirror. I know they're following us... but... I can't tell which one is them...

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2697 on: October 02, 2016, 04:57:40 AM »
The car kept following then. Inside were two Manchesters who wore black jumpsuits instead of grey. The driver spoke into a radio, "They've probably noticed us. What should we do?" Bailey replied, "Keep following them..." The driver nodded. "Got it."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2698 on: October 02, 2016, 04:58:31 AM »
Clare shrugged. "Would you believe there's some supernatural stuff going on in the mafia?" she asked, gently pulling Al's shirt up a bit, to look at the wound. (How serious is it?)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2699 on: October 02, 2016, 05:03:13 AM »
(I dunno. How serious is a bayonet blade straight through your side? Also, bullet wound in his right leg.)
Al smirked. "I believe they're all out of their minds, so supernatural isn't too large of a step up." He continued driving, deciding to go to his back-up hideout instead of his house.

Reference of Alka