The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92990 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2655 on: October 02, 2016, 02:55:42 AM »
The wolf that was closest to him rushed towards him and tried to go for his side.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2656 on: October 02, 2016, 02:57:18 AM »
Putting the gloves on inside-out so that her hands would be clean, Zanthe grabbed the phone and flicked it open. "Hello?" she said, all seriousness once again.

(Yeah its a little ways back.)

"Hey Zanthe...its Kammy. Ugh...my head." She says and in the background Zanthe hears Clover and someone she has never met in a bit of a squabble.
"Clover can you please..." The clearly male voice says.
"Oh shut up! Your the reason I'm like this! I was all happy and then you came along and now i'm...i'm..." Zanthe hears Clover crying. Kammy takes the phone aside.
"Please, help. We are not to far away, just go to the back alley of the building I see that your in."

Zanthe nodded slowly. "... You can see where I am?" she murmured. "Er... How soon do you need me there? I just finished a dye job so I'll have to rinse off and get dressed. If it's immediate, Devin's with me and I could send him."

(Did you respond to Cassy?)
Moka acted quickly and began painting bricks on the front door as fast as she could.

"I can get us inside...but because of stupid vampire rules i need your invitation to get through the front door. Also the dye job looks great." Kammy said as she was looking through a magic crystal ball to see Zanthe and Devin. It was a nice little tool but it needed a piece of DNA from the person you want to spy on...and Kammy secretly took some of Zanthe fur, purely to mess with her later for fun.

(.... Uh... Cassy still... I think.... o-o This got busy fast.)

Zanthe blinked. "... Thank you," she said, putting the phone on speaker and setting it aside as she rinsed off and got dressed. "What's the issue? And who's that with you?"

Nearby, someone was stalking through the streets.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #2657 on: October 02, 2016, 02:57:46 AM »
Al dodged to the side and sliced the wolf's arm clean off, before kicking him down. "Who's next!?" Al's left eye reverted back to blue, having been used for too long. Shit! Best be careful in this case.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2658 on: October 02, 2016, 03:01:28 AM »
*The crows rushed through the wall before the doctor appeared soon after*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2659 on: October 02, 2016, 03:04:28 AM »
The wolf feel back and just died. He must have died from shock.

The two others stared him in the eye, they both smiled under they're mask and aimed their rifles at him.

"Oi. Drop the blade Yankee. I'll blow the top of your lod of if ye don't." The hawk yelled.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #2660 on: October 02, 2016, 03:08:26 AM »
Al bit his tongue. His implant wasn't going to be ready for another 5 minutes. And without it, dodging bullets wouldn't be possible. "And what if I do? Aren't you going to kill me anyway?"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2661 on: October 02, 2016, 03:09:48 AM »
"Nah we'll just give you to the bear. The mob would love to have you. Now come on and go back to that party." The hawk said backing up, his weapon still aimed at him.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2662 on: October 02, 2016, 03:14:43 AM »
(I responded, give me a minute and i will find it.)

Moka was knocked aside as the crows flew in and Alice was to scared to move.

"That's Clover's mate Lucas and the issue is...how do i put this...screw it, Clover is 6 months pregnant and she has pissed off the local mafia."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2663 on: October 02, 2016, 03:15:14 AM »
Al grinned from behind his mask. "I dunno... As promising as that sounds-" Al ditched his blade, sending it spiralling towards the hawk before lunging towards the other guy.

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2664 on: October 02, 2016, 03:18:11 AM »
Ruby followed and helped get stuff out of the cubards. When she reached for one particular pot she screamed.
"S-Spider!" She fell on her butt her tail feathers unfolded and looked up at a fairly good sized spider that had made a web in the cubard.

Moka smiled and went to sleep herself. (Time skip.)

Cassy looked over her shoulder in surprise, then carefully walked over and offered Ruby a hand up. "Not fond of spiders?" she asked, smiling kindly.

Cifero ran in, fully dressed now. "What's going o...." As the crat sees the spider, he stops short and stands far back from that area.

Zanthe pulled her shirt down. "So...Should we get the clothing first, or should we do... the other thing," she murmured, still flushed in the cheeks despite her neutral expression.

Ruby takes Cassy's hand and when she stands up, hides behind Cassy as a furry shield.
"Not just spiders, just bugs in general. Never tell Rose this...but at first I almost wet myself when I saw her." Ruby seemed quite embarrassed that she used to be quite scared of Rose...which also is quite ironic considering how scared Rose was of Ruby.

Sierra walks in to see what was going on and face palms.
"It. Is just. A spider." She says and goes to the cabinet, picks up the spider gently in her palm and throws it out a nearby window onto the scaffolding.

(Here Cifero.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2665 on: October 02, 2016, 03:19:10 AM »
The hawk dodged it and quickly aimed his rifle at Al. The other Manchesters, a large badger screamed, "Don't mind me shoot the basterd!" The hawk shot towards Al screaming, "I WARNED YOU!"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2666 on: October 02, 2016, 03:20:40 AM »
The shot got Al in the right leg, which stopped him for a second before he extended a solid punch towards the jaw of the badger, letting the other arm move to his rifle.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2667 on: October 02, 2016, 03:22:34 AM »
Suddenly, the figure dashed out of the alleyway and, as the hawk was shooting, it slashed at his gun with a very odd looking longsword, knocking the gun aside just as the trigger was pulled (if successful.)

(... I'm not even going to bother putting a character sheet, it is absolutely clear who this is. @-@)

Zanthe pricked her ears up, drying off her hands from washing them and picking up the phone. "... I understand," she said. "Let me just grab my things... How is the mafia these days? I haven't really been paying attention... Also, how is Clover 6 months pregnant? She wasn't a couple weeks ago."

(OH MY GOD I'VE HAD TO REDO THIS LIKE 3 TIMES.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2668 on: October 02, 2016, 03:25:44 AM »
It was and the Hawks gun flew out of his hands. The badger feel to the ground unconscious. The hawk pulled his balaclava off and pulled a knife from his belt. "I'll probably die. But I ain't giving up you sods."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2669 on: October 02, 2016, 03:26:24 AM »
Boss wasn't worrying, his men now heavily guarded around his building. He finally changed into a all black suit, only a silver bow tie which matched his eyes.

Devin got a text from Zaida. "Shit..." he ran back to the room. "Zanthe, it's important. It's going down at the party, I don't think are plan will be necessary now." He told her.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 03:43:35 AM by Zaida »