The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92902 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2565 on: September 30, 2016, 04:49:39 AM »
Quite a bit anthros had already arrived, some musicians setting up on stage, it would surely be packed later. Boss was no where in site... possibly setting things up or getting ready himself.
Zaida entered the building as she showed her V.I.P invitation. Wearing a short royal purple dress, black leather jacket, and aviator glasses.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:12:08 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2566 on: September 30, 2016, 04:55:46 AM »
Bailey sat in a chair staring at some of the people. His attire was very different from the rest. Instead of lavish tuxedos he wore his normal trench coat balaclava combo. His men sat in the very back were no one could see them.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2567 on: September 30, 2016, 05:01:52 AM »
Zanthe nodded. "Right... Er... I... I suppose we should do the front now," she said. ".... But let's keep this professional."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2568 on: September 30, 2016, 05:15:24 AM »
Zaida grabbed herself a glass of water while studying the anthros, her eyes definitely caught the avian in a trench coat. She kept a low profile, she didn't plan on approaching anyone or talking to them yet. However to do what she did best first, listen and study. Like an outcast sat away from the rest sipping her water.
Devin gave an awkward nod, flustered a bit. "Oh, yea... Of course." He said as he finished putting dye on the fur on her back side of her body. "Well. Definitely looks like a calico..." He said a bit proud despite being embarrassed in the whole situation.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:18:53 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2569 on: September 30, 2016, 05:26:50 AM »
Bailey lifted his arm up and began to stare at his watch. His eyes fixed on it out of sheer boredom. He looked up and scanned the room again.

One of his guards came up to him, "Ay' boss. Can I go to teh pisser?" Bailey looked him in the eyes and responded , "Better make it quick. Henry ain't gonna' want to sit in that seat for very long by himself." He nodded and ran off.

Bailey then began to stare at his watch again. After a few short minutes three more men in the same uniforms walked in. One had what looked like bagpipes with him.

"Oi! Did I say you could bring the bloody pipes?" The cat with the bagpipes smiled he responded back with a thick Scottish accent, "Aye, yeh didn't. But I brought em' anyway you bloke." They went to the back and sat down.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2570 on: September 30, 2016, 05:31:08 AM »
Zanthe nodded and turned around, her face a bit flushed. "Now... I think perhaps if the patching is continued around the edges, and then a few spots are placed here and there on my stomach and chest, that should do it," she said, lowering her hands with some effort. "...Just in case, use some darker dyes around any significant scars, in case they had a good shot of them." She glanced down at herself. "....I guess use something like that around my umbilicus as well. Just to be sure. There's a couple scars around there too." The catfox, uncharacteristically, gave Devin a small smile. "Would you believe that someone tried to kill me using a bladed pendulum once?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2571 on: September 30, 2016, 12:11:18 PM »
There were strangers who followed Zaida, three to be exact, to the party. Each wore a stark-white tuxedo, but the one in the middle wore a large, plain porcelain mask. They had somehow made it past the door guards, without killing anyone. The thing in the porcelain mask mingled with the crowd, but didn't speak to anyone.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2572 on: September 30, 2016, 02:05:56 PM »
(.... Oh, CRAP. o-o It's them.)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2573 on: September 30, 2016, 02:13:34 PM »
"Alright I'll be sure to." He listened while dying her fur. As he worked on her fur, he raised a brow. "Hm.. Really? A pendulum. Where the hell do you get that." Devin said with disbelief that an anthro would use that in attempt to kill.

Zaida watched the men cautiously. Especially the one with a mask. "Hmp... Odd." She murmured taking notes in her head. The monster looked around, making sure she had escape routes, and what she could use in combat. Continuing to sip her water from time to time, shaking her right leg.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2574 on: September 30, 2016, 02:31:03 PM »
Zanthe shrugged. "The individual had a flair for the dramatic," she said. "I got free, but I was cut across the stomach." She looked at Devin. "There should be a scar nearly bisecting my navel, if you look for it." She remained still as the dye was applied to her fur.

(And now, I will be back on Saturday.)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2575 on: September 30, 2016, 09:10:15 PM »
Zanthe's phone starts to vibrate as someone was trying to call her. The name on the screen said "Kammy".

(Also a new character.)

Name: Lucas Boogey[/size]Age: 23Height: 6'1Weight: 168Species: Half Fairy Black Cat (descended from the Boogeymen, evil fey that have power over fear and eat children. Lucas however manages to resist the urge to eat children.)Clothing: brown patched up coat,  dirty white T-shirt, mildly torn jeans, and beat up brown boots.Personality: And first Lucas appears to be quite a scary guy as unfortunately he has difficulty disguising his dark fey ancestry. He does sometimes let's his more evil emotions take over as it sometimes necessary to survive. However once you get past his scary exterior, people will realize Lucas is actually quite nice and wishes people wouldn't run away screaming when they see him in an alleyway. He always feels depressed when he has to mug people for money and genuinely tries to do the thing. However in his life that is rarely a virtue, but there is alwaya one thing that keeps him going each day. That thing is the love for one particular woman and their child.Other(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff): (will do this soon.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2576 on: September 30, 2016, 10:27:21 PM »
*Red was walking the street, It was night by now and almost no-one was walking around where he was*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2577 on: September 30, 2016, 11:10:16 PM »
(Oh yeah sorry Krayav, I was going to respond to your last message but I was working.)

Moka and Alice were at the apparement, not doing really much although they were keeping a watchful eye out for mor experiments.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2578 on: September 30, 2016, 11:18:58 PM »
*It was a fairly quiet night only chirps and distant horns could be heard**

"Sometimes..You have to take a break to reflect on everything you have done recently"*He thought as he turned his head towards the sidewalk behind him*"Not like you can change the past"*He looked forward and leaned against the wall of a closed barber shop*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2579 on: October 01, 2016, 12:11:50 AM »
As red leaned against the wall he could see a somewhat odd bunch of furs on the other side of the road. One was a well dressed female kitsune with two tails who seemed to be on the phone, a black male cat with oddly long arms and legs who appeared homeless and a fairly ugly looking white cat who also looked homeless but also very pregnant.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 12:31:58 AM by Magic Moka »