The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 94509 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2580 on: October 01, 2016, 01:18:29 AM »
Bailey saw the men enter the party. He quickly got up and scurried over to his men, "Oi, lads. We got some people with masks coming in. Make sure you watch them hawks, got it?"

They all nodded and began to scan the room for these men. The feline with the pipes began playing them just for practice. He wasn't loud with it, for he was just testing them out.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #2581 on: October 01, 2016, 01:50:51 AM »
((So... is my character approved..? :| ))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2582 on: October 01, 2016, 01:51:59 AM »
(Yea there's never been a approval thing. Anyone can join whenever they please.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #2583 on: October 01, 2016, 02:08:48 AM »
(Sweet.)

Al walked into the party, wearing a fine tuxedo set. A blue jacket, white t-shirt and white pants. He wore a black bow tie as well. Having been hired to kill one of the attendees, he began surveying the area for a good vantage point. He had managed to trick the guards into thinking he was a musician, but in reality, the box contained a sniper rifle.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2584 on: October 01, 2016, 02:38:33 AM »
One after another more anthros showed up. A few tired making small talk but the monster wasn't interested. "It'll be packed, that's for sure..." She murmured with a hint of annoyance.
'Boss' finally arrived in a white tux, and purple bow tie. A grizzly and polar bear mix... Standing up to six feet four, with a large bear build. Cold grey eyes, A golden tooth to the far right of his mouth, and on both paws his pointer and middle claws replaced with silver replica's. A sinister smile grew on his face causing the fur on anthros backs to stand. "Ah it's nice to see everyone" he said pleased to see guests already arriving.
A few anthros raised their glasses, or gave a nod to the bear, and some approached to shake his paw as well.
Two hyena's, twins, followed behind in sync. They held their paws behind their backs and remained silent however smiles spread across their faces. The bear's henchman, Sam and Eric..
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 02:58:03 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2585 on: October 01, 2016, 02:51:48 AM »
Bailey was drinking from his glass. He saw Boss enter the party.

"Christ he's big." Bailey mumbled to himself

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2586 on: October 01, 2016, 03:00:21 AM »
As boss walked around greeting or making small talk with his guests he eventually approached the bearded vulture. "You must be the new man who provides us with the right firearms if I'm correct.. Besides we don't have another vulture. It's nice to see you in person, thank you for coming." He said respectfully, extending his arm to shake.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2587 on: October 01, 2016, 03:08:33 AM »
The vulture removed his balaclava and smiled, his white feathers were clean and his smile gave a warm vibe to it.

"Pleasure to meet you in person. Jolly good old party you have here chap." He spoke with a calm tone

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2588 on: October 01, 2016, 03:40:31 AM »
Al had spied around enough to find a hidden vantage point overlooking the ground floor. Before he opened up the case, he took out a photo of the target. "A bear... 'Boss'? Shit... This is going to be much harder than I thought it would be." Al pulled out a high calibre bullet, designed to pierce through armour plating. "Best not to take chances. If what I've heard about this guy is true... I'm going to have to be quick and quiet." Al put on his gloves before beginning to unpack and assemble the rifle.

Reference of Alka

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2589 on: October 01, 2016, 04:32:14 AM »
"Huh...Interesting"*He said, scratching his head*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2590 on: October 01, 2016, 04:44:51 AM »
They don't seem to be doing anything wrong but as you stand there you see a group of men walk out of the barber shop and look like they all had there fur done. One points over at the pregnant woman.
"Hey...doesn't that woman match thhe picture?" He says and one of the others pulls up something on his phone.
"...yep no doubt about it. She' certainly got a hit on her...a bit heavier in the belly but whatever. Let's collect." As soon as he finished that sentence they all pulled out guns and looked ready to shoot right away, really not seeming to care that the cat was pregnant or that there were others in the crossfire.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2591 on: October 01, 2016, 04:50:27 AM »
*Red could be seen walking towards them before he taps one of the gunners shoulder*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2592 on: October 01, 2016, 04:57:34 AM »
"Huh? Who the hell are you, this isn't any of your business." He says.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2593 on: October 01, 2016, 05:07:50 AM »
"Well, I won't let someone get shot infront of my eyes... It's common sense."*He shrugged*"Besides, It's a pregnant woman and two bystanders that are at stake"*He put his hands in his pockets*"You would be killing 3 people and an unborn child"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2594 on: October 01, 2016, 05:57:35 AM »
The men chuckled. "...and you think we care? We have killed plenty of people and the boss has the police so deep in his pockets that they won't do jack. Now move along...unless you feel like a dead man." He points his gun at you.

"...no I think you are a dead man." In the he blink of an eye the kitsune was already across the street and had a bastard sword at neck level with the gun man.