The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92892 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2025 on: May 13, 2016, 06:37:37 PM »
Zanthe nodded. "Alright... Turn right up ahead," she said, beginning to give Ronnie directions. (This bit should require a time skip.)

Cassy looked at the picture, cocking her head. "It does resemble you a little," she said, turning her eyes to Sierra and smiling. "Maybe this is the one... I mean, there had to have been some evidence of your past, right?" The crat glanced around, a little on edge.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2026 on: May 14, 2016, 03:22:18 AM »
"Yes I am sure there was..." Sierra notices you looking around.
"Is there someone you are looking out for?"

Clover actually looks away trying to hide that stinging remark.
"...you really think I would like about that? Look at me." Clover dropped the illusion that made her look beautiful and revealed her ugly self. The clothes she was wearing also changed to old beaten dress.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2027 on: May 14, 2016, 04:36:01 AM »
*Red walked down the sidewalk rubbing his head 'my hearing is worsening...' he thought as a cool breeze glides across his body, he stopped rubbing his head and waited at a crosswalk 'This is getting dull, I swear its the same thing everyday, he looked at his watch before walking down the crosswalk and continuing on his way, he looked around, sky scrapers towered over him and many furs bustled down the sidewalk to their locations*

(Anybody want to meet?, my role here is pretty much useless until I am otherwise proven wrong.)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2028 on: May 14, 2016, 04:45:33 AM »
(I tried to but you disappeared for a while and I didn't want Kammy stuck. :/)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2029 on: May 14, 2016, 05:06:06 AM »
"Well? would you like me to teach you?", Raz said to Kammy as he twirled around the rod he had with him already
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 02:49:56 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2030 on: May 14, 2016, 11:52:57 AM »
Ronnie started off, following Zanthe's directions.

The stranger shook his head. "Don't matter what you look like. 'Sides, I've looked like s'many people." He chuckled. "Two strikes, missie."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2031 on: May 14, 2016, 04:44:37 PM »
"Yes I am sure there was..." Sierra notices you looking around.
"Is there someone you are looking out for?"

Clover actually looks away trying to hide that stinging remark.
"...you really think I would like about that? Look at me." Clover dropped the illusion that made her look beautiful and revealed her ugly self. The clothes she was wearing also changed to old beaten dress.

Zanthe continued to sniff the air and to give directions, eventually leading Ronnie to a street not far from Devin's house. "...Alright, stop here," she said.

"Well... in a way," Cassy said. "I'll explain later, but for now, it will be best if we get my friend here to your house. Preferably unnoticed."

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2032 on: May 14, 2016, 05:02:52 PM »
(We're not at Devin's house. o-o Zanthe purposefully didn't take Ronnie all the way because she didn't feel that it would be very secretive.)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2033 on: May 14, 2016, 05:05:58 PM »
(Oops didn't see the down the street part)
Zaida remained on the steps to the house. Her foot still tapped the floor, a slight clicking due to her claws. She still stared at the sky, the sun was setting and the moon was rising.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 05:08:07 PM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2034 on: May 14, 2016, 05:11:47 PM »
(Vivi, are you gonna continue with Kammy and Raz's interaction)

Raz scratched his head, "Really though, I'm not originally anthro, feral runs through my veins."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2035 on: May 14, 2016, 05:56:53 PM »
(I'm certain she will when she is on, Razuel.)

(It's fine, Zaida. ^///^ I've missed things before myself.)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2036 on: May 14, 2016, 08:47:36 PM »
*Red stopped at a bus stop, he waits for the bus to arrive*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2037 on: May 15, 2016, 02:50:38 PM »
Ronnie stopped just as Zanthe commanded, and looked at her. "What's this place, miss?"

Ray, after what sounded like a heated argument with Jayce, stepped out of Jayce's barber shop, and started down the street.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2038 on: May 15, 2016, 05:31:42 PM »
(I'm gonna try to get back into this. Acon's got a MAJOR makeover due to me abandoning poinson drinkers for a little while.)

Name: Aconitum "Coco" Lovien

Height: 5 foot something

Weight: Meh

Species: Egyptian Vulture

Clothing: a lot of skin tight leather. Although, her outfit of choice would be a plain white tank-top with a pair of tight, severely short leather shorts and a heavy black-leather jacket with its sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Her accessories include black leather fingerless gloves and two white bandanas; one is tied around the top of her right arm and the other is used to keep her long hair out of her face.

Personality: sassy, knows no boundaries, easily annoyed but hard to anger, potty mouthed, uncaring, kind to some, trusts very few, smooth, sly

~Other~

Jobs: Owns several businesses throughout the city, head of her family (kind of the same as the last rp, but definitely not as extreme as it was)

Appearance: Acon is a very tall, slender female. Her featherless face and long legs are a bright golden color. Her soft plumage is a clean snow-white and mostly resembles fur rather than actual feathers, unlike most other Egyptian vultures. On places such as her head, around her tail and thighs, and on her arms, her feathers are longer and act as hair or just long fur. Her eyes are ice-blue with dark-red, almost black scleras and  extremely small diamond shaped pupils. The sides of Acon's long beak have small jagged teeth-like ridges and the tip is capped with metal in case she ever needs to use it in self defense. Her extremely long claws and talons are made of the same metal for the same purpose.

Extras: -Acon isn't fully avian. Her biological father was, but her mother is a jackal

-because she is not fully avian, Acon lacks the ability to fly, her feathers are softer and more fur-like, and before she had them removed Acon's wings were small and ultimately useless

-Acon was taken in and raised by her mother's ex-husband, Herman Lovien and has never met her biological father

-she drives a 2016 Ford Shelby GT500 named Azazel

(More info soon to come)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 06:19:13 PM by Katheti, Queen of Zambies »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2039 on: May 15, 2016, 06:43:26 PM »
(Man. Acon undergoes a lot of changes. o-o)

Zanthe unbuckled her seatbelt, then quickly wrote down her number and handed it to Ronnie. "Don't let anyone get this," she said. "I have some business to attend to in this area. When I call, drive to this spot and I will meet you, okay?"