The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92877 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1395 on: January 02, 2016, 05:32:56 AM »
Rose began to relax as the nightmares were relieved. The nightmare she was having if zaida could tell was of Ruby the peacock. Rose was squirming through an empty verison of the city while being chased by ruby, who set everything she touched on fire. It would have ended with Ruby setting Rose on fire, but Zaida had stopped the dream before that point.

Post Merge: January 02, 2016, 05:36:37 AM
(Forgot about Vlad.)

Vlad went into an empty room and started prepping the machine to a low setting.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 05:36:37 AM by Vi Vi (Talia), Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1396 on: January 02, 2016, 05:43:17 AM »
Cassy took off her jacket and set it aside, straightening her tank top out and smoothing out her belly fur. "... So... just block the balls with the spell?" she said, drawing her knife.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1397 on: January 02, 2016, 05:50:43 AM »
Zaida eyes were pitch black before quickly disappearing. Her eyes an aqua teal once more. Her hand broke away before folding her paws and leaning back in the seat.
Devin looked out the warehouse seeing the coon and catfox wander off into the city, their backs facing him. He raised a brow showing confusion but it was probably best to leave them be, whatever they were doing... The Shebard walked into the back of the warehouse beginning to workout as it was probably the only thing to keep him occupied for awhile.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1398 on: January 02, 2016, 06:08:13 AM »
Rose slowly opened hers eyes as she woke and saw Zaida.
"You...you look familiar."

"Yes that is the idea, the spell i am going to teach you is based on reaction and timing. It is meant to create a shield of force to block an attack but it only lasts for a few seconds. Let me give a demonstration." Vlad leads cassy to the machine and goes to stand in front of the launcher fair distance away.
"Push the button on the back."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1399 on: January 02, 2016, 06:12:24 AM »
She nods to the the insect type anthro "Yes, we walked past eachother one day." Zaida said to Rose in a quiet voice.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1400 on: January 02, 2016, 06:29:00 AM »
"Why did you come to visit?" Rose asked sitting up in her bed.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1401 on: January 02, 2016, 06:34:28 AM »
"Sensed magic but seems it's gone now, besides you were having a nightmare." Zaida replied to the queen.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1402 on: January 02, 2016, 06:49:20 AM »
"I was? Well...thanks for being here for me I guess." Rose said. Another thri-keen in servants clothes and holding a bowl of royal jelly came in but froze as he saw Zaida. Rose's face we burned bright red as she frantically gestured him to go which he did.
"Sorry uh...I still have to do certain duties while in the hospital." Rose said really embarrassed.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1403 on: January 02, 2016, 06:55:06 AM »
"That's fine, I don't mind especially being a queen's duty along with your culture I'm sure it's important... However you are in a hospital for a reason, resting is what you should do." The Vexū said snapping her neck to one side before doing the other and gave a huff through her nose, Zaida faced rose again with her glowing eyes.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1404 on: January 02, 2016, 07:17:07 AM »
"Baring the children of my countries future is still important. If it weren't for the actions of my ancestor, Queen Rose Mariland the first, I would actually be pumping eggs 24-7 and be locked in a room. She made it so queens have more freedom to do as they please and go where they want." Rose said

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1405 on: January 02, 2016, 07:20:41 AM »
Zaida listens a her head resting on her hand " I've heard a lot of things when it come to being a royal. Not surprised, I'm sure it can be a pain..."  The Vexū said understanding completely.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 07:27:07 AM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1406 on: January 02, 2016, 07:57:03 AM »
Rose slowly opened hers eyes as she woke and saw Zaida.
"You...you look familiar."

"Yes that is the idea, the spell i am going to teach you is based on reaction and timing. It is meant to create a shield of force to block an attack but it only lasts for a few seconds. Let me give a demonstration." Vlad leads cassy to the machine and goes to stand in front of the launcher fair distance away.
"Push the button on the back."

Cassy nodded and, watching Vlad at the same time, pressed the button.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1407 on: January 02, 2016, 05:17:27 PM »
Valentine woke up in the middle of the street, and stumbled slightly, as a truck driver veered off to not strike her.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1408 on: January 02, 2016, 06:59:13 PM »
The launcher chucked a ball at Vlad and Vlad quickly threw a see through force field with one hand. The ball bounced harmlessly off the shield.

"Yes it can be, but as an ambassador I do enjoy traveling. I have met a lot of nice people because of it...and some not so nice people." Rose said lightly touching where she was injured.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1409 on: January 03, 2016, 12:12:03 AM »
Zanthe quickly dashed out into the middle of the street, looking both ways as she did. When she reached Valentine, she quickly scooped the raccoon up and ran to the other sidewalk. "Are you okay, Valentine?" she whispered.

Cassy raised her eyebrows and whistled appreciatively. "Nice," she said. "What goes into that? How do you summon it?"