The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237654 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15990 on: November 30, 2015, 04:15:32 AM »
Geoff watched the poor fox chomp into the broccoli and chuckled awkwardly. "Well, eh, I'm, uh... guessing you're not from here."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15991 on: November 30, 2015, 04:19:49 AM »
*She swallowed her bite* ???: W-Well... I-I'm not really... I've never eaten- *she looks down and examines the broccoli* broccoli before...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15992 on: November 30, 2015, 04:31:48 AM »
*The fox walked up to the fridge and opening it, looking about* ???: Food... W-... Food...? *She looked about, but just couldn't find anything she knew was food. Afterwards she closed the fridge and slowly walked over to Geoff* Uhm... D-Do... D-Do you know where the food is...? *She spent about half a second looking at Kammy and Ace, but turned back to Geoff straight after, more concerned with getting fed*

*Alka looked about the dress before slowly pulling the shoulder straps off of Clare's shoulders* Alka: uhm... got any ideas on how to go about this?

Clare blushed gently and smiled. "However you'd like to, Master," she said. "I'm wearing a bra, after all. And underwear."

"Mm... Fair point," the crat said, fluttering his wings. "Would you like to get something to eat?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #15993 on: November 30, 2015, 04:33:36 AM »
*Alka just continued pulling it off from top to bottom, blushing very darkly* Alka: Y-Yeah... I just uhm... Don't want to ruin your dress...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #15994 on: November 30, 2015, 04:35:37 AM »
"I see... Uh, so, what's your name?" Geoff asked. "I'm Geoffrey."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15995 on: November 30, 2015, 04:40:37 AM »
*The fox tilted her head* 'Tulip': M-My name...? *She seems to think about it for a few seconds* Uhm... I'm Tulip... Tulip Grantier.... *She takes another bite of the broccoli, not understanding that it needed to be cooked a little first*

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15996 on: November 30, 2015, 04:47:07 AM »
"I guess...I don't normally eat anything unless i less I want to something to taste." Sierra says.

(Going to bed, got school in the morning.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #15997 on: November 30, 2015, 04:48:18 AM »
Geoff grinned. "Tulip. It's nice to meet you. There are apartments available if you'd like to live here. Everything is free."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15998 on: November 30, 2015, 05:01:22 AM »
*Tulip tilted her head, in complete disbelief* 'Tulip': ... What do you want from me...?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15999 on: November 30, 2015, 05:23:37 AM »
*Alka just continued pulling it off from top to bottom, blushing very darkly* Alka: Y-Yeah... I just uhm... Don't want to ruin your dress...

"Don't worry.... it's durable," Clare said, doing what she could to help Alka out while blushing and grinning like an idiot.

(okay... goodnight, Talia.)

Cifero shrugged. "Would you like something to taste, then?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #16000 on: November 30, 2015, 05:31:01 AM »
*Tulip tilted her head, in complete disbelief* 'Tulip': ... What do you want from me...?

Geoff's smile dropped. He was taken aback, discomforted by such a response. She thought he was going to take advantage of her, it seemed.
"Honestly, nothing," he spoke timidly, "I know it's hard to believe, but this place was made to support people free of charge. I came here from the streets as well..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16001 on: November 30, 2015, 05:48:25 AM »
*Tulip shook her head, almost refusing to believe him* 'Tulip': That's not true... Nothing good comes free... everything has it's price...

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #16002 on: November 30, 2015, 06:03:51 AM »
"Y-Yes, everything does have a price," Geoff admitted, "but as the new co-owner, that burden falls on me, not you. It's basically volunteer work. I'm willing to help you the same way the previous owner helped me. You don't have to stay here if you don't want to, but you have the option."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16003 on: November 30, 2015, 06:21:50 AM »
*She seemed to blank out for a second* Tulip: Search for word; description - "Displaying non-aggressive body language, as well as wanting to give services and products free of a price...;" - Match found... "Kindness...;" noun - the quality of being friendly or generous. Antonyms include: "Meanness, unkindness, forcefulness and greediness" which are all recognized words. Adding personality based word to database
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 06:29:06 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #16004 on: November 30, 2015, 06:34:48 AM »
Geoff sighed softly and let her think. He was worried about the poor girl. She seemed lost and traumatized. He hoped she'd accept the option, for staying off the streets and in a caring community might help her heal.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 06:36:22 AM by Evnamishko »