The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236700 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15975 on: November 30, 2015, 02:09:25 AM »
"Sure it's nice and i could try on some of both. I might show off my midriff in the summer time." Sierra says as she is looking at underwear.

Cifero stared at Sierra for a second, then looked away, blushing. "... Alright then," he said. "Let's get to it." (Perhaps another time skip so that they're not shopping for hours?)

Clare smiled. "Perfect," she murmured. "Now please... get me out of this dress..." The wolf blushed darkly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15976 on: November 30, 2015, 02:11:19 AM »
"And this is where we...hey Geoff need some help?" Kammy asks as she walks into the kitchen. Ace pokes his head in as well.

(Sure and it might be less awkward.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #15977 on: November 30, 2015, 02:19:31 AM »
Geoff watched the poor fox examine the kitchen curiously. It looked as if she'd been out on the street for a good while, or maybe had some trouble with her memory for a number of reasons. Heck, she might even be from some foreign realm. Nothing would surprise him anymore.

His ears twitched at the sound of Kammy's voice and he turned around. "Oh hey. You doing okay?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15978 on: November 30, 2015, 02:27:27 AM »
*The fox walked up to the fridge and opening it, looking about* ???: Food... W-... Food...? *She looked about, but just couldn't find anything she knew was food. Afterwards she closed the fridge and slowly walked over to Geoff* Uhm... D-Do... D-Do you know where the food is...? *She spent about half a second looking at Kammy and Ace, but turned back to Geoff straight after, more concerned with getting fed*

*Alka looked about the dress before slowly pulling the shoulder straps off of Clare's shoulders* Alka: uhm... got any ideas on how to go about this?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15979 on: November 30, 2015, 02:30:43 AM »
"...I'm fine. Let's not talk about what happened right now." Kammy said and Ace just sort for wandered around the kitchen.
"Oh yeah this Baranosgoth Maltooth, but he likes to be called Ace."
"Hello..."  Ace said but was figuring out how to open the fridge.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #15980 on: November 30, 2015, 02:41:28 AM »
"Welcome," Geoff greeted Ace, then turned to the poor fox. "Oh, uh, heh... i-it's in the pantry and fridge. All the containers? The cans and boxes? Those have food in them. There should be some veggies, fruits and meat in the fridge drawers..."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 02:44:46 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #15981 on: November 30, 2015, 03:05:04 AM »
*The fox tilted her head* ???: .... B-But... That's... That's all edible...? I thought... A-Alrhgt... *She turned back to the fridge and opened it again, pulling out a large broccoli stalk* I-Is this food?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15982 on: November 30, 2015, 03:08:16 AM »
*The fox walked up to the fridge and opening it, looking about* ???: Food... W-... Food...? *She looked about, but just couldn't find anything she knew was food. Afterwards she closed the fridge and slowly walked over to Geoff* Uhm... D-Do... D-Do you know where the food is...? *She spent about half a second looking at Kammy and Ace, but turned back to Geoff straight after, more concerned with getting fed*

*Alka looked about the dress before slowly pulling the shoulder straps off of Clare's shoulders* Alka: uhm... got any ideas on how to go about this?

Clare blushed gently and smiled. "However you'd like to, Master," she said. "I'm wearing a bra, after all. And underwear."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #15983 on: November 30, 2015, 03:09:48 AM »
Geoff nodded. "Yes."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15984 on: November 30, 2015, 03:11:25 AM »
Ace takes out a big raw steak and eats its.

(Cif...remember the time skip.)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15985 on: November 30, 2015, 03:20:19 AM »
Cifero exited the store, holding a bag of clothes. "Those should last you a while," he said, smiling widely.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15986 on: November 30, 2015, 03:26:12 AM »
"Yes hopefully I don't get wrecked again." Sierra says Stalingrad well. She was wearing a new blue dress and jacket that they had picked out.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15987 on: November 30, 2015, 03:39:22 AM »
"Yes hopefully I don't get wrecked again." Sierra says Stalingrad well. She was wearing a new blue dress and jacket that they had picked out.

Cifero nodded. "Yeah... that dress matches your eyes nicely," he said. "I thought you didn't like them, though?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15988 on: November 30, 2015, 04:03:57 AM »
*The fox shrugged and sunk her teeth into the broccoli taking a large bite out of it. She didn't mind the raw taste, mostly because she was too hungry to pass up anything*

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15989 on: November 30, 2015, 04:07:41 AM »
"I don't like long poofy dresses, modern dresses are fine." Sierra says.