The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237454 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15960 on: November 30, 2015, 12:22:10 AM »
((They're already inside Cif :P. Clare is currently on the bed, according to my previous post

Also, have you seen my PM Evna?))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15961 on: November 30, 2015, 12:26:31 AM »
"...right since your the expert I would like your help, since I rarely go clothes shopping."  Sierra picked out a pretty ugly looking shirt and held it out.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #15962 on: November 30, 2015, 12:50:11 AM »
*Outside the front of the apartments, a fox staggers, wearing what could only barely be considered rags. She looked very underfed and weak* ???: Ugh... I... I can't go on... *She finds a corner beside a garbage bin right outside the apartments and curled up, a small tear escaping her eyes*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15963 on: November 30, 2015, 12:52:03 AM »
Cifero visibly winced. "Er... Not that one," he said. "Actually, avoid anything that is fur-patterned unless there's a picture of the animal on it.... hmmm..." Looking around, the crat found a plain black t-shirt. "This is a safe option, for starters," he said. "It's simple and all... if you like it. Or would you prefer something that leaves your midriff bare?"

Clare blinked for a moment. "Wait... we are inside, aren't we?" she said, blushing. "Well, um... Do you see any clothes of mine?"

(We'll get to her a bit later, Alka. I promise.)

(I thought there could be a funny moment where Clare, in drunken confusion, thinks they're outside for a minute.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15964 on: November 30, 2015, 12:58:04 AM »
*Alka poked his tongue out* Alka: Silly Clare. Anyway... *Alka picks up some conveniently placed spare clothes which just happen to be pajamas* Yup. Here they are.

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15965 on: November 30, 2015, 12:59:06 AM »
"Sure it's nice and i could try on some of both. I might show off my midriff in the summer time." Sierra says as she is looking at underwear.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #15966 on: November 30, 2015, 01:05:39 AM »
Geoff grunted as he stretched his cracking, sore back. He had finished--well, nearly finished--cleaning up the damaged area of the basement. Now he needed to get it all patched up yet again.
Just his luck, he didn't have enough materials left to do that. He began heading out of the complex to buy some supplies.

He spotted the poor fox beside the bin. That sight was awfully familiar to him...

The bear stepped over to her, his clothes covered with dust. "Uh, hey there," he greeted softly.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15967 on: November 30, 2015, 01:07:30 AM »
Kammy and Ace eventually return to the apartments. Kammy tries showing Ace around but he is very difficult.
"This the arcade where we play games to entertain ourselves." Kammy says.
"...what is entertain mean? Why does this arcade help with that? Is it a disease?" Ace says.
"Ace...did you do anything fun in the tapestry?" Kammy asked not believing what she was hearing.
"Depends...what is fun?" Ace asked and Kammy just facepawed

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15968 on: November 30, 2015, 01:08:34 AM »
*The fox weakly looked up at the bear. She cowered slightly and tried moving out of sight, only to be stopped by hunger, flopping down on her belly*
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:16:28 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #15969 on: November 30, 2015, 01:21:08 AM »
"N-no, it's okay, hun, I can help you," Geoff assured her. He smiled gently and eased himself lower in hope it made him look less big and scary. "I can get you some food."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15970 on: November 30, 2015, 01:24:15 AM »
*She looked the bear up and down before slowly easing closer to him* ???: F-Food...? *Her eyes turned somewhat wide and she lowered her head, in a sort of begging motion* P-Please... I-I'll eat... I'll eat anything...

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #15971 on: November 30, 2015, 01:37:02 AM »
Geoff smiled wider. "Good, there's plenty of food in this building here. Follow me."

He began heading back into the apartments building, holding the door open for her.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15972 on: November 30, 2015, 01:47:19 AM »
*The fox got onto her feet, and staggered gripping tightly at her stomach. When she got to the door she examined it for a bit before very carefully stepping inside. She seemed to look around to every single corner of the room, taking in all visible aspects. Afterwards she turned back to the bear and awaited following him*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #15973 on: November 30, 2015, 01:56:27 AM »
Geoff's ears lowered slightly, seeing she was in bad enough shape to have trouble walking. He helped her along to the kitchen.

"Everything is free to eat," he said, "but, uh, you should have something small and easy on your belly first."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15974 on: November 30, 2015, 02:08:56 AM »
*She looked around* ???: Kitchen.... I-I've never been inside one before... *She takes a second to examine the various bits of tech around the place, taking note of what was classified as a 'refrigerator,' an 'oven,' a 'microwave,' etc.*

Reference of Alka