The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ???  (Read 5901 times)

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
???
« on: March 17, 2015, 03:45:02 AM »
A little girl sat in the foetal position on the floor of a white room of indeterminable space. She had light grey fur and wore a white dress. Her closed eyes were blue and she seemed to be a hybrid of everything and nothing.
She sat inert, barely breathing.
She sat inert, barely breathing.
She sat inVert, barrrbr3A777-
Somewhere, something happened.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: ???
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 04:35:38 AM »
A man sat, His black fur a sharp contrast with the room around him; it was white, completely. Everything. He couldn't even tell if there was any sort of furniture in the room, nor if it had walls. He didn't even know why he called it a room. Didn't seem like it was outside. But doesn't a room need walls? hell, the only reason he could tell that he could see was that if he held his paw in front of his face, he could see each of the coarse, black fibers.
Screw it. He was tired of waiting around, waiting for something to happen.
He might as well get up.
He might as well get up.
Hrer mi*]=t A@$& V$%

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 08:41:07 AM »
     +++REALITY SHIFT. OUTSIDE ELEMENTS CONTAINED. ADAPTING ENVIRONMENT TO SURVIVABLE LEVELS. TEMPERATURE INCREASING. EXTERNAL ATMOSPHERIC TRACES ANALYSED AND REPLICATED. REALITY GLITCHES REPAIRED. EXECUTING HELPDESK PROGRAM "AngelA"+++

The girl came to life, with an adorable little gasp as her young eyes shot open and her body sprang into a less Carnot but no less dignified position. The girl squeezed her eyes shut as the light overstimulated her brain and hurt her eyes. Once she could control things, she sank down to floor level and landed softly in an upright position, her legs crossed and her hands behind her back. She stood expressionless, looking at the black-furred foreign individual. As reality settled into normal levels, he stopped vibrating and flickering in a standing up position.
     She regarded the black-furred fur emotionlessly from her position in the centre of the zone.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 12:51:15 PM »
The glitch didn't hurt, there was more this guttural feeling that something was wrong. It felt like it should hurt... but it didn't. when the glitch had happened, he had been halfway to standing, and, his momentum halted, fell back down. After standing up and briefly dusting himself off (though he was fairly sure there was no dust in this 'room'), he saw a girl. He sighed, glad he wasn't alone. then, he realized, he had not been breathing before. It hadn't felt like he was holding his breath, more like he just... didn't have to. He shook his head, deciding to ignore this alarming fact. He would instead focus on the little girl.
As he approached her, she remained deadpan
"h-hello?" He said "Uh... where am I?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 02:35:27 PM »
The girl looked up at the dark fur without skipping a beat. She did not answer.
+++LANGUAGE DETECTED. RECALIBRATING SYSTEM...SYSTEM UPDATED. PROTOCOL PENDING.+++
After that both percievable and not happening, the area was still. All the girl did was blink.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 03:02:37 PM »
"Hello?" He asked again, waving his hand in front of the girls face "Where...am...I?" He sighed. Something was off, something was really off. this frigging room, if he could call it that, was weird, for lack of a better word.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 04:13:52 PM »
The girl acknowledged his existence with a plain, flat:
"Hello."
Other than that she simply stared at him and blinked again, as if that was her answer to existential questions.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 04:51:30 PM »
"Are you...dense or something?" the black fur asked "You.... Helooo?"  He stood back, his arms crossed. This deadpan lady was quite odd. again, for lack of a better word. Hell, this whole thing was odd, this white 'room', this lady standing there... How he felt really sick a couple of seconds ago. something was off. this place wasn't natural. Can't be.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 02:35:13 AM »
The girl cocked her head in an almost puppet-like attempt at confused curiosity as she regarded him.
"Didn't we just greet each other? What is the purpose of doing it again?" Her voice was light, oddly tinny. Although not displaying any particular emotion her eyes were bright. For what reason, though, was indeterminable. As if bringing up an entirely seperate topic she asked:
"You asked if I am 'dense'. What did you mean?"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 02:48:54 AM »
"You didn't answer my first question." he Pinched the bridge of his nose, looking to the deadpan girl she cocked her head, but there was no emotion to it; as if she was a robot or a computer program. He wondered for a moment where he really was, if this was some sort of simulation. "and dense... It's slang for stupid." He looked the girl over a moment "as for my original question, where am I?"

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 03:04:06 AM »
"Slang...for stupid." she said, apparently to herself. "Not by common parameters, no."
Still she gave nothing away concerning the fur's existential questions.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 03:18:14 AM »
"well...what is this room?" He drew in a long, annoyed breath. maybe if he worded the question differently, she would give him some sort of answer.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2015, 03:29:28 AM »
No answer.
"Why did you ask if I was stupid?" she blinked yet again in that pointed manner she had.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2015, 03:44:29 AM »
Because you don't seem to be answering my question, honey buns." he said, a sardonic edge to his voice, as he stood, arms crossed.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2015, 03:55:06 AM »
"As opposed to getting angry, have you considered that you are asking a question that cannot be answered?" She replied. Nothing moved in the white room save the two furs' breathing.