The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Arena  (Read 20303 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: The Arena
« Reply #900 on: April 28, 2015, 04:15:36 PM »
As the gang drove off to rescue Angder's friend, the CEO was dealing with other things at the Pinnacle.

"I have come to you with upsetting news," She said, kneeling down. The velociraptor was in some kind of strange, dimensional pocket and was on a small platform made of stone. The very cosmos surrounded her, with stars, galaxies, nebulas, and the void of space stretched across the farthest reaches of the strange dimension the CEO was in. "One of our facilities was attacked by rebel forces, and a number of projects we were working on were destroyed. Because of this, I feel that it is necessary that we commence with your plans."

After a long silence, a deep, echoey voice said to the CEO, Oh no.... Not... Just....Yet...

END OF EPISODE ONE
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft