The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ???  (Read 5834 times)

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
Re: ???
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2015, 05:16:55 AM »
As reality shifted again, a restaurant slowly leaked into being. The girl was sitting on a table, swinging her legs and being more quiet than usual. Although....something was off about the place. There were no people, but everything was arranged as if the place was open and bustling. There were...there were no windows. One of the doors to the kitchen was slightly ajar.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2015, 05:20:52 AM »
"hey... what's that? the kitchen's open. ya wanna grab some food? it'll help your stomach." he offered the girl a smile, standing. for now. he didn't notice the lack of windows, or more, he did, but didn't think much of it.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2015, 05:36:08 AM »
She simply sat there and gurgled in response. At some point she had stopped swinging her legs. In one of the darker corners a tree was finding difficulty in blending with the area. It dumped some snow on the carpet and faded away.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2015, 06:03:20 AM »
"I think that's a yes then." He walked around, taking the girls hand into his and leading her to the door that was slightly ajar. He looked briefly at the fading tree, quickly looking away. ehe dismissed it, thinking of it as some sort of transition glitch or something.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2015, 06:35:47 AM »
She numbly followed him and sat on a bench, sagging slightly. A faint cracking sound could be heard on the edge of hearing from the other room. Other than that, little else happened.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2015, 06:51:22 AM »
Barrett gave the girl a pat on the head, peeking into the kitchen, he was fairly sure he had heard something. another person, perhaps?

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2015, 07:19:27 AM »
She closed her eyes and leaned into the pat again before finding a place to sit. The kitchen was clean and ordered. Knives and other utensils hung in order, gleaming in the light. An exit sign flickered over the curiously flat exit doors. They appeared to be painted on the wall.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2015, 07:21:20 AM »
Barrett chuckled, eyeing the door. he figured the things were like invisible boundaries from old video games or something. He turned to the child "You a good cook, or should I?"

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2015, 07:37:31 AM »
She mumbled something incoherent and lay on her side, definitively requesting that Barrett take charge of this one.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2015, 07:49:19 AM »
"Right." he nodded "i'm thinking... french toast! it feels like morning, anyways." He went about the kitchen, turning on the stove, grabbing pans, and making various other preparations

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2015, 07:54:52 AM »
The light levels dropped a barely noticeable little, and the doors the two had come through made faint cracking noises. AngelA watched Barrett work with slightly glassy eyes.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2015, 08:00:44 AM »
Barrett sung a happy song as he cooked, pouring eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and milk into the a dish, mixing them together. then he dipped the bread into the mixture, making sure to coat both sides evenly.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2015, 08:03:48 AM »
The exit sign flickered out. The smells were waking AngelA up a little but she only opened her eyes and followed Barrett around with them. No need to use any more power...

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2015, 08:13:43 AM »
Within a few minutes, the french toast was done. the stuff was relatively simple to make. He kneeled down, offering a piece of bread to AngelA.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2015, 10:04:47 AM »
She yawned and sat up, taking the toast and crunching into it. She was amazed at the sensations, the texture and taste. It was real food. She munched until it was gone and sat up straight. She wiped her mouth and hands before giving Barrett a long, appreciative stare. As she had eaten, the exit sign had returned ed to a full glow. The main lighting had done the same, and the doors caught the light like 3d objects again. AngelA's tail wagged.