The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Good in Darkness and Evil in Light  (Read 9886 times)

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Good in Darkness and Evil in Light
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 08:08:30 AM »
I turned back..."Might as well...I'm not evil...." I muttered as I jumped into the star..thing....

Offline NecroWolfExPaladin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Husky
  • Coloring: grey/white
  • Height: 5ft 6in
  • Build: average/slightly muscular
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2007, 10:19:12 PM »
     Necro looked around before entering the star.  Many houses were completely destroyed, most of them by Eric.  A small but angry crowed started to form.  The crowd's size was reduced by the falling rain and the number of people who'd rather ignore the crisis and be left alone than risk their lives to remove the menace.  But even still many people were anxious to be rid of him.   Necro knew this was going to happen, this always happened every time he entered a village.  Well it looks like theres nothing left here for me.  Necro turned and stepped into the star and disappeared into the earth..
(~:{:'~(

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 08:32:19 PM »
(is flying n senses magic tensions and relaeses in the air currents) *thinks about it....'no..it couldnt be...'*
(lands in center n glares at the vilagers, sending firebolts at random furries)
im getting a bad feeling about this place....but i need to find another magic user....i need to...
(grows to full form, wings out, teeth, tail, claws ready)
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 02:02:47 AM »
     The crowd that had gathered hastily ran away as a dragon landed throwing around firebolts.  Fredrick had sent a messenger with his letter containing Eric's evaluation and was nearby to witness as the dragon became even larger.  He ran out to the dragon.  "What purpose do you have here?  Please cease your attack on these people or I might have to restrain you myself.  I'm sure that if you have issues with these or any people in general they can be worked out without the burning down of this village."  He took a moment to magically put out some of the residual fires making sure he kept an eye on the dragon so he could react should the dragon decide words weren't worth having.  The sky darkened as the storm approached, winds picked up and the rain fell harder putting out the remaining fires.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 01:10:16 PM »
(hears yelling but it sounds faint. i look down to see a furry glaring at me. i shrink a little and curl my tail around my body., my wings still outsretched, the lights behind me casting a weird light to them, showing off my tattoos...)
im not gonna hurt anyone intentionally, srry... where are the magic users i senced earlier?...
(growls loudly, feeling warmth carress my normally cold neck)
guys....
(the red gem on the chain around my neck starts to pulse and darkness crowds my vision)
GUYS!!!
(blood-tears start up and i grow three times my earlier size)

the human tagging along on my back screams...
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: brown/orange/white/gray
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: slim
  • Build: agile flexible fast
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2007, 02:13:23 AM »
*Crawls back up through the star* What in the name of furress is goin on here?!
Hi
no man should be punished for his thoughts
I'm straight and i support gay rights
Furries forever!!!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2007, 04:52:26 PM »
Nyx was walking in the rain... She sensed magic like crazy... It was driving her wild, tempting her to use her own... When she arrived at where the tent would have been, nobody was there.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2007, 05:04:04 PM »
*snarls and lashes tail at a nearby inn*

the human screams again...
Your Worst Nightmare

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 02:12:08 AM »
     Necro climbed back out of the star after the fortuneteller in time to see the dragon lash it's tail at the Inn and to see Nyx walk up.  Necro wanted to make sure the town wasn't destroyed any more than it had to be.  "Listen, whatever you're looking for, destroying the Inn will only make people want to kill you.  I know if your goal was to destroy this place it'd be in ruins already.  So please calm down and tell us what you need."  Necro wasn't skilled at the types of barriers that are meant to hide people but through necessity he had learned to create protective shields of decent strength.  Necro erected a wall around the area to protect bystanders and buildings.  Necro left the top open so that the dragon could leave if he chose to.  He wanted to make sure that his actions wouldn't cause the dragon to feel threatened and possibly retaliate.
     Fredrick noticed Necro make a barrier around the buildings and used some of his own power to reinforce the gaps in it.  "I generally don't find myself agreeing with necromancers, but it is vital that you try to control yourself and calmly tell us whatever it is you need.  I'm afraid, as I have said before, that if you prove to be a threat to this village we may have to subdue your actions.  So please what is it that you want here?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2007, 02:19:34 AM »
Nyx caught sight of the dragon, and shifted to her feral form. (Which looks something like THIS.) She approached the other dragon and pushed a thought into her mind, The human is right. I've been able to live safely in this town... If you give us dragons a bad name, dragon slayers will come and hunt ME as well as you down. And I will not allow that. She was sure to emphasize the 'will not' enough to give any creature a mild head pain.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »
*snarls but lays head down, the human slides off*

"She's upset, I don't know why....She doesn't talk much since the accident. I'm not sure if she's angry or lonely or anything.....And I'm scared for her..." the human announced, loudly enough for the entire village to hear. He turned to me and cocked his head, listening...

i want to be happy again but i dont think this will help, my familys dead, my friends are missing and i hate happy lokking places....i want to make everyone feel like i do...im srry i thought, confused and scared of the other magic users as i was a child in magic....
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2007, 01:42:28 PM »
I jumped outta the star...."Where does that thing lead anyway.." I asked kit....

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2007, 02:00:10 PM »
*whistles softly, looking for a reply, head cocked at an odd angle*

"I don't understand, why this village? These furries?" He asked me, confused and unsure bout my intentions...

this place reminds me of my home...the accident has given me a selective meory and thre furries look a lot like the ones i knew...
Your Worst Nightmare

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2007, 06:30:13 PM »
    "So what is it you're after?"  Necro couldn't quite place his finger on the dragons want but hoped that she wasn't asking for a complete restoration of her family.  Necro could animate dead bodies, and even attach souls to them.  But no matter how hard he tried he could never hold the soul to it's new body for more than two hours at best.  He was missing something, something his teacher wasn't able to tell him before she died.  Thinking of her now, how kind she was, how sympathetic to his loss.  She showed him dark creatures weren't all evil.  But then the very creatures she called her friends, killed her.  There were too many, it was all he could do to get away.  NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL HER! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!  Necro forced himself to end the thought before it got out of hand and effected his reasoning.   "Are you looking for someone to restore your family to you?  Because if you are, I'm afraid the best I can do is reunite you with them for an hour or so.  If however you'd like someone to help unlock your memories, I think I know enough to help with that.  Maybe not enough to completely unlock your mind but possibly enough to jam a wedge into that locked section to where you can pry it open the rest of the way.

Fredrick was worried now.  Having to lend his hand into necromantic activities could get him in an inquiry.  At best he'd loose a rank at worse he'd be compleatly banished from the order.  He was completely sure that the death penalty couldn't possibly apply to such a situation, but it was still something he wanted to avoid.  "Necro I'm afraid that if you try your necrotic arts I'll have to make a show of trying to stop you, I hope you understand."  Fredrick gathered hims thoughts and looked at the dragon.  "Anything that has to do with memory manipulation I can handle.  As an inquisitor of the paladin order it's in my training to be able to read sealed portions of the mind.  If what you need is a memory boost your very fortunate that you found me.  I would be able and willing to help you."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 06:10:33 PM by NecroWolfPaladin »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2007, 06:57:35 PM »
*snarls and slaps the frederick. looks at necro longingly*
i just want to talk to my master again but he ran away and i cant find him
*snorts unhappily, curling into a ball and huffing smoke out my muzzle*
Your Worst Nightmare