The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Good in Darkness and Evil in Light  (Read 9885 times)

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: brown/orange/white/gray
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: slim
  • Build: agile flexible fast
Re: Good in Darkness and Evil in Light
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 05:53:24 AM »
temporarily puts up a barrier that only the dragoness will be able to see "this is an illusion to them it'll look like she flew off instead of ran in"
Hi
no man should be punished for his thoughts
I'm straight and i support gay rights
Furries forever!!!

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2007, 05:39:25 AM »
I jumped off a roof, I was watching them the whole time.... I was at where the tent should be and sighed at the fortune teller's terrible illusion skill.... I sent an eletrical current thru my arm.... "How pitiful..." I smashed my hand into the ground and the tent flew up and revealed the three.... "You're illusion skill isn't so great." I told the fortune teller....

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 12:46:59 AM »
i smirked at him and snickered in an evil way "Then you'll love this parlor trick" I said and let out a maniacl laugh and made the 3 of us disappear in a mushroom cloud of smoke which instantly made it pitch black my voice fading as we are no loner there "Your next!"
Hi
Furries forever!!!

Offline NecroWolfExPaladin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Husky
  • Coloring: grey/white
  • Height: 5ft 6in
  • Build: average/slightly muscular
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 02:10:35 AM »
     Necro was surprised by the tent being blown away, but immediately started taking in the situation.  'your illusionary skill isn't so great'  Necro assumed this person to be an enemy and pulled several elemental threads to him.  Before he could think of a spell to weave (he probably would have made fireballs) the fortune teller had made a large cloud of smoke that suddenly turned all around them black.
     Eric felt it again only stronger, this time spells WERE being used.  He turned around in time to see a huge mushroom cloud of smoke rapidly covering everything in darkness.  He followed the strongest magical pulse, this one had darkness in it. Equal amounts everything just like before.
     The Paladin following Eric just managed to get out of sight as Eric ran back toward him and the tent.  Eric was following darkness magic instead of looking for evil intent.  The paladin wrote in a note pad taking off a few points from Eric's evaluation.  He then followed Behind Eric keeping out of sight.
(~:{:'~(

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 03:51:21 AM »
I charged a purple ball of lightning in my right hand... I could slightly see all of them.... "Prepare to die..." I said in a cold voice... I crushed the ball into the ground and jumped back, the ball had exploded killing butterflies, insects, and maybe the fortune teller and her friends..... "I'm not evil...I just hate it when people insist on trying to kill me..." I said....

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 08:14:31 AM »
     Necro could feel the energy this time as the attacker charged up for another strike.  He remembered the last attack, the energy ball is going to hit the ground again.  Quickly he touched the ground with both hands and absorbed as much energy from the energy ball as his body could handle.  It was not enough to stop the attack bit it took most of the bite out of it.  "Who's trying to kill you?  From my point of view you're the one who started blowing things up unnecessary!"
     Eric rounded the corner of a building just in time to feel the leftover magic from that last attack.  "Pitiful creatures of the dark, I have come to slay you and put an end to your miserable existence!  Too long have your kind pledged humanity you vile scum!  Die passively and maybe the lord will have pity on your wretched souls!"  He Shot A large beam of light magic that threatened to burn a hole threw everyone around where the tent used to be as well as all the houses that were behind it..
     The mysterious paladin following Eric had just about seen and herd all he needed for his report and was debating stopping his assault.  'Dear head leader of ours the exclusive paladin order; Eric has in my opinion completely failed as a member and thus a representation of our establishment.  He has focused all his attentions on darkness beings and fails to see the threat of evil among light beings.  He blindly runs into situations without taking even a moment to consider whats happening around him.  He also attacks blindly in uncertain situations endangering innocent civilians.  I recommend he be stripped of all rank and titles and banished from the order.  Yours truly, Fredrick, Inquisitor rank 4 of 10.  PS That Necro kid you saved from the death pealty is his current focus.  I really hope you knew what you were doing.'

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 09:36:27 AM »
I casted a shield over me.... "You blindly attack and dont bother to see what's happening.." I told the idiotic paladin.... I Wind Dashed behind him then drew my katana Wind's Shadow and stabbed him in the back..... "Im Neutral not Evil...Although I study in Necromancy...." I said to him as i ripped my hand out and he fell to the ground....

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 05:10:32 PM »
"I think its time we go I'm not evil I just stand up for whats right, I know about things you are still trying to comprehend" i let out a laugh "We'll see what my ' illusion ' does to you hoep you get your sight back!" with that she waited
Hi
Furries forever!!!

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 05:44:57 PM »
     Eric saw the creature run out of the darkness but wasn't able to react in time to stop the attack.  "How can filth like you claim to be neutral but still you insist in meddling in evil arts and attacking holy men?" He could feel his life slipping away.  How is this possible?  Shouldn't God's light save me from these evil vermin?  Could it be his will that I die here?  No, ... I wont die.  I can't die.  "I REFUSE TO DIE BY THE LIKES YOU!  YOU AND ALL YOUR FILTHY KIND!" Gathering all the energy he had left in him and pulling on the life energies of those nearby he slowly got up pulsating with a strong, but short lived energy.  With incredible speed he turned around and punched the person who stabbed him.  He then realized that he didn't have time to kill or even fight very well.  "I will kill all you dark creatures nothing will stop me!"  He ran threw the village and into the woods faster than should be possible.
     Fredrick sighed.  He finally learns how to use life energy just in time to desecrate our art and be banished from the order.  At this rate we may never truly see to his popper disposal.  I am pretty sure at this point that's what he's going to be sentenced with.  Well I have no reason to be here anymore I might as well leave.  He turned to walk out of the village.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 03:21:47 AM »
"I didn't wanna have to reveal myself like this.." wit that she lets her cloak and hood fall to the ground around her and wings of light apppear and she looks like an angel "I'm afraid you have no idea who's innocent and who isn't...Your slaughtering people that are trying to defend themselves....Killing makes you lower then them" she says with a worried expression
Hi
Furries forever!!!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 01:31:58 PM »
"I'm not killing anyone, but dont you think casting an illusion spell on your tent and letting people inside to discuss....certain things is a bit....hmm....weird." I replied sighing at the pathetic paladin's attemopt to kill me.... "I'm a demon, it's gonna be hard to kill me....especially if a lower Paladin tries...." I muttered under my breath.... "For the last damn time, I'm Neutral " I said sighing.....I sheathed my katana...."Necromancy is not Evil you *** Paladin...." ((i play oblivion i should know XD ))

(( ALSO theres that part of the forum it says "***" and a admin put it there -.-  +++2 ))
Not any more.
~Ephemral~
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 12:28:52 AM by ephemral »

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »
Red eyes watched as the paladin was dying. I smirk spread across her face '...this should be fun....' she thought.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 10:02:05 PM by Nintai »
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 09:49:12 PM »
     "You know, now that I think about it, you never did get to tell any of us what it was you wanted to tell us.  Before the paladin attacked you seemed to be nervous about something.  Is your message still urgent, and what was it?"  Necro didn't mean to sound pushy but this whole affair had distracted him from the point of his coming to the tent.  As a magic user he knew distraction at a critical moment could lead to death and thus was inexcusable.  He had also forgotten why he came to the village in the first place, and was reminded when the sky started darkening an a light rain started to pour.  Necro had felt this storm coming earlier and new it would soon become much worse.  "Maybe we should go inside somewhere first, those of us that aren't out to kill the rest of us."

He could feel his life slipping away. ... No, ... I wont die.  I can't die.  "I REFUSE TO DIE BY THE LIKES YOU!..." Gathering all the energy he had left in him and pulling on the life energies of those nearby he slowly got up pulsating with a strong, but short lived energy. ... He then realized that he didn't have time to kill or even fight very well.  "I will kill all you dark creatures nothing will stop me!"  He ran threw the village and into the woods faster than should be possible.
     Eric was now far from the village, the last of his energy draining out.  He collapsed in a clearing and breathed what he was sure would be his last breaths.  He felt his life slip away. ... And then he felt his life slip back.  Someone or something was healing him.  He couldn't summon enough energy to turn and see who or even to open his eyes.  But somehow he was going to survive.  Before he slipped into an uneasy sleep he vowed on his renewed life that Necro and his friends would die at his hands.
     A shadowy figure emerged on the scene of the fallen paladin.  He had fought hard and even discovered on his own how to use life energy.  He is blind to all evil except that which lies in the dark, making me completely safe.  I wonder, how he would fair in a rematch with double his original power.  The figure bent down and healed the paladin.  Then he planted some of his own strength within him.  "Listen Eric," he said with a hypnotic tone in his voice, "God has revived you and doubled your powers.  He commands you to kill all those of darkness starting with those who just killed you."  He knew this seed wasn't necessary, but if he took too many chances his Identity might get found out.  If that ever happened it would be far to difficult to worm his way to the top of the paladin order.  He faded back into the shadows.

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 02:43:04 AM »
'....hmm, he doesn't seem to have noticed my presence....' the showed figure thought. 'Maybe I should make my way out of here before he does....'
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 05:27:42 AM »
(ooc: sorr y i got confused who was killing who) "I think first you should follow me" I drew a star on the ground with a chalk and jumped through the center disappearign through the earth
Hi
Furries forever!!!