The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "F.S.C.P." Rp (OOC - Open)  (Read 5346 times)

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: great horned bunwolf (rabbit (jackalope)/wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: white. all white, except for my black hair
  • Height: 6 foot 1 inch, +1 foot 1 inch antlers
  • Weight: (i never really thought about it. )
  • Build: femboyish
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: just, yknow, layin here, and stuff?
Re: "F.S.C.P." Rp (OOC - Open)
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2013, 11:14:08 PM »
Rook chased after kraken "STOP GOD DAMNIT, YOUR GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED" rook fired a couple of shots to the wall beside kraken to grab his attention "**censor**, i told you to stay by me! if you had to go somewhere you didnt need to bolt you idiot! YOU ARE TO BE SHOT ON SIGHT IF YOU ARNT IN MY VACINITY"
a wise dragon once told me. "aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes".
[/url]

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2013, 01:16:00 AM »
Trying to proceed forward stops in his tracks as he freezes from seeing Brutus lumbering about sniffing as it shuffles about blindly, making grunts and growls being but a few feet shorter than Rhynox, "Oh... crap... remain qu-" before giving a warning the other subject Rhynox lets out a fierce roar that startles Brutus and sends him into an absolute rage as he digs his huge fist like arms into the ground and lifting a chunk of the steel and iron floor hurling it in their direction, "SHIT!!" diving to the side scrambles back up taking off towards what he hopes is the security room.

-----------------------

Coco looking up and seeing what takes as a dog sniffles and rubs tears away from her face, "P-please... l-leave me a-alone..." as her words struggle to come out the group of guards hold their rifles taking aim, "You are in violation of protocol and are now declared a direct threat, do not try to run and this will be quick."
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2013, 05:46:20 PM »
Kisc'khan let out a chuckling noise, calculating frajectories and propelling himself into the chunk of metal, deviating slightly to allow him to grab it as he swung past. Has his heavy graspers connected, his tail span into a more streamlined shape, firing off bullets from the integrated rifle as it went. His eye locked onto brutus, then at the bits of circuitry he tore up with the floor... This was the motherload, and he was going to have plenty of fun with it.

After hitting the floor...

Which he happened to do, causing the metal tto buckle and scream with the impact. He moved back, his utility arms locking into the metal and dissassembling it as his tale arced round to spray hot lead into Brutus. He then began tracing Carvar, deciding to follow after, leaving the chunk of metal behind. Hopefully none of the horrors here would touch it...

Squidface took no heed of Rook's warning, and turned, looking up at the soldiers. His large fluffy tail gently tickling Coco's nose and cheeks. His hump shifted a tiny amount, almost impossible to notice, however nothing else happened. He kept with the animal voicebox, hopefully they would percieve him as a dumb zeta and not take much heed. He barked again, but not in a particularly agressive way.

What was he actually saying though?

Woof
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2013, 09:55:47 PM »
Jeck followed the Kisc'khan meekly around, slightly distracted about the surroundings and what was going on.
Only just now was he starting to realise in what kind of situation  they were in. On one hand he enjoyed this chaos, on the other hand he didn't know what to do with it. He had been locked up for so long, he now had difficulty remembering what his purpose was and what the outside world looked like.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter